Capt. Mar-vell.phylla-vell As The New Quasar V. Stardust And Firelord?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I have always loved Mar-vell. Still have The Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel. So sad issue. He is back now. Along with his daughter as the new Quasar. Stardust and Firelord are excellent heralds also. Who wins this brouhaha?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I have always loved Mar-vell. Still have The Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel. So sad issue. He is back now. Along with his daughter as the new Quasar. Stardust and Firelord are excellent heralds also. Who wins this brouhaha?

New Quasar

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

bump

Stupid Rookie
Wait is it for sure she is the New Quasar? I was reading that she was on here, but the person who said she was also said she had the Nega Bands, which the Captain has (since he is back) I am confused.

And Stardust and Firelord are way better with their powers, so they would pull out a victory.

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Wait is it for sure she is the New Quasar? I was reading that she was on here, but the person who said she was also said she had the Nega Bands, which the Captain has (since he is back) I am confused.

And Stardust and Firelord are way better with their powers, so they would pull out a victory.

I believe she is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.