How can I turn on my HTML ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Can anyone please tell me how I can turn on my HTML!

Barker
How Kinky.

Hidden Lotus
i have no idea.

soin2cal
A codemessed?

quickshot
I think he means at the bottom of the page you know with the forum rules.You can't turn it on only Raz can and he doesn't (it opens a whole new can of trouble if you allow html)

The Prophecy
Well Barker the gut abov has links in his forum how is that possible?

§P0oONY
That's using vB Code. url]

Barker
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Well Barker the gut abov has links in his forum how is that possible?
Barker the gut?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Barker
Barker the gut?
Do I detect a name change? hmm

The Prophecy

Puzzle
OH! ok thanks..

Are you sure you've been here for 6 months? no expression

LinixCobra
Can anyone please tell me how I can turn on my HTML!

That questions makes no sense. You cant turn on HTML its everywhere. Unless you want to use HTML in your responses or something.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LinixCobra
That questions makes no sense. You cant turn on HTML its everywhere. Unless you want to use HTML in your responses or something.
Read the thread. I think we've already established his problem and the solution.

LinixCobra

§P0oONY

LinixCobra
vB is not "[\URL["

vB is a convertor to convert HTML into Visual Basic coding.

quickshot

LinixCobra
No your wrong... the guy wanted to know how to turn on HTML.

Lana
And as he later asked about how it was possible for Barker to have a link in his sig, it's reasonable to assume that he meant how to use HTML on a forum - which you can't unless you are on a forum that allows it (and KMC doesn't). You need to use bbcode.

Syren
Originally posted by LinixCobra
No your wrong... the guy wanted to know how to turn on HTML.

laughing out loud

Silly... Lana just owned you stick out tongue

LinixCobra
Originally posted by Lana
And as he later asked about how it was possible for Barker to have a link in his sig, it's reasonable to assume that he meant how to use HTML on a forum - which you can't unless you are on a forum that allows it (and KMC doesn't). You need to use bbcode.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud

Silly... Lana just owned you stick out tongue

laughing out loud

I cant believe you everyone would think I didnt read the entire thread and still go on in denial... I took you guys on a ride, now thats silly.

Syren
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.