The School Prom...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
Well this year will be the first year attending. I don't know what to expect since I have never been, so I don't know. I already have my date and everything. I have to just wait till the night. I'm nervous and it is a few months away.

lilmisskitten
Dude, don't think about it yet lol X3

a months are ages when you're thinking about it

don't be nervous lol

Barker
Be prepared for major hazing.

Zatch
Not all that much. The days keep flying by. It will be time to go tomorrow before I know it.

lilmisskitten
You be nervous then

Captain Maynard
Never went, even though my girlfriend tried to drag me to one. I'm too hardcore to go.

Zatch
I couldn't imagine you at prom Alex. I would find it quite humorous though.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Zatch
I couldn't imagine you at prom Alex. I would find it quite humorous though. I'm not big on the whole "Tux" and "Dress" crap. I know she'd wanna go all out and make us match and shit. Which is why i didn't do it.

AOR
Well this year will be the first year attending. I don't know what to expect since I have never been, so I don't know. I already have my date and everything. I have to just wait till the night. I'm nervous and it is a few months away.

Good to see you back again.

Eclipso

I am just going to wear a suit when mine comes, A really nice suit, just no tux.

InnerRise
I didn't go to the glorified Hooplah.

Just a bunch of adolescent trash dressed up to look like more than they really are.

And the whole King and Qeen bit.

It's disgusting.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

DarkC
I'm going to Uni next year and it's no sweat. happy

dirkdirden

Leo.M
I'm surprised it wasn't a girl that made this thread. blink

Anyhow, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Be thankful you're not a girl that has to worry about another girl wearing the same dress as you. stick out tongue All we have to do is wear a tux... they all pretty much look the same, it won't be hard to pick out one. srug

If anything for a guy, I'd think about how your going to make your entrance. swank

Zatch
Originally posted by AOR
Good to see you back again. A slight bit of sarcasm?Originally posted by Leo.M
I'm surprised it wasn't a girl that made this thread. blink

Anyhow, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Be thankful you're not a girl that has to worry about another girl wearing the same dress as you. stick out tongue All we have to do is wear a tux... they all pretty much look the same, it won't be hard to pick out one. srug

If anything for a guy, I'd think about how your going to make your entrance. swank Yeah, especially since they video tape everyone coming through the doors with their dates.

Naz
droolio I already got my dress and a spot on a hummer limo.
Now I just need a date erm

Zatch
Originally posted by Naz
Now I just need a date erm I took care of the date first. big grin I will worry about the less important stuff later.

Naz
I took care of the date first. big grin I will worry about the less important stuff later.

I'm going with friends date or not stick out tongue I'd just really like one. yes

Zatch
Originally posted by Naz
I'm going with friends date or not stick out tongue I'd just really like one. yes Yeah, I think that is what everyone is doing. I'm doing that, but I wanted a date as well, so I asked.

Eclipso
Originally posted by Naz
Now I just need a date erm

Guys would be crazy not to want to go out with you.

Naz
Originally posted by Eclipso
Guys would be crazy not to want to go out with you.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
I'm going with friends date or not stick out tongue I'd just really like one. yes No date huh......dodgy

Whodathunkit........closedeyes

Then again you did cut off your head in that picture you posted on this forum so then again............

funny

Zatch
Originally posted by InnerRise
No date huh......dodgy

Then again you did cut off your head in that picture you posted on this forum so then again............

funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Me.

Naz
No date huh......dodgy

funny

...I don't understand the point of pointing that out? confused

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
...I don't understand the point of pointing that out? confused Think about it.

Why do people cut their faces out of pictures that they show to the public?

There are many different reasons why but what's the main and obvious reason here?

Think about it.

Naz
Think about it.

There are many different reasons why but what's the main and obvious reason here?

Think about it.

I still don't get it...because I've posted my picture (of my face) many times of KMC. confused

Zatch
Think about it.

Think about it.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Ugly? I don't know. You have me all confused.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
I still don't get it...because I've posted my picture (of my face) many times of KMC. confused Well nevermind then.

I'll just let it stay an inside joke just for me.

Naz
Well nevermind then.

I'll just let it stay an inside joke just for me.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I suppose it's just too highly technical for us dimwits to understand. That, or it's just stupid.

Zatch
An inside joke is shared between two people.. -_-

Naz
An inside joke is shared between two people.. -_-

(He probably either has a second personality or an imaginary friend)

Zatch
Originally posted by Naz
(He probably eaither has a second personality or an imaginary friend) Possibly both. No one will ever really know.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
(He probably eaither has a second personality or an imaginary friend) What I do have is a dictionary.

You should invest in a very good one. wink

Naz
What I do have is a dictionary.

You should invest in a very good one. wink

I have a dictionary too. It's red and says "Property of the US Government" on the inside cover. smile

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
(He probably eaither has a second personality or an imaginary friend)

I already proposed this theory.

Zatch
I think he was making fun of your spelling and your grammar.

Naz
I think he was making fun of your spelling and your grammar.

My grammar is beyond perfect, thank you. I do hate spelling though, and I did notice that I added an A to either. Excuse me.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
I have a dictionary too. It's red and says "Property of the US Government" on the inside cover. smile Good Good. wink

Try reading beyond the inside cover. That's where the good stuff start. happy

Zatch
Good Good. wink

Try reading beyond the inside cover. That's where the good stuff start. happy

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Who would read the dictionary to begin with? That is a useless waste of time.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
My grammar is beyond perfect, thank you. I do hate spelling though, and I did notice that I added an A to either. Excuse me. Doesn't sound "BEYOND PERFECT" to me then now does it. no expression

InnerRise
Who would read the dictionary to begin with? That is a useless waste of time. I see you hold your academic values in high esteem. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zatch
Critical much?

Zatch
I see you hold your academic values in high esteem. roll eyes (sarcastic)

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... That I do, but I see no reason in reading the damn dictionary. Pointless.

Naz
Doesn't sound "BEYOND PERFECT" to me then now does it. no expression

...maybe you're illiterate? no expression

InnerRise
That I do, but I see no reason in reading the damn dictionary. Pointless. Let me lay it out for you.

People read the dictionary when they want to know how to spell a word or want to know the definition of a word.

You see?

There are some reasons right there.

Don't take everything so literally. I mean really.

People don't read the dictionary word for word like a story.

Do you get it now?

Hope so because I don't teach a kid for free.

Naz
Hope so because I don't teach a kid for free?

happy What an excellent display of proper grammar! Congratulations! Here's a gold star!

Zatch
Let me lay it out for you.

People read the dictionary when they want to know how to spell a word or want to know the definition of a word.

You see?

There are some reasons right there.

Don't take everything so literally. I mean really.

People don't read the dictionary word for word like a story.

Do you get it now?

Hope so because I don't teach a kid for free?

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Technically, that isn't considered reading. Looking up a word is for knowledge of it's meaning. It isn't to read the dictionary. How do I know if you are being literal or not? I'm not standing in front of you having a civilized conversation. I see words on a screen. There is not emotion in words unless you express emotion in them.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
happy What an excellent display of proper grammar! Congratulations! Here's a gold star! thankyou

InnerRise
thankyou

InnerRise
Technically, that isn't considered reading. Looking up a word is for knowledge of it's meaning. It isn't to read the dictionary. How do I know if you are being literal or not? I'm not standing in front of you having a civilized conversation. I see words on a screen. There is not emotion in words unless you express emotion in them. Umm.....Emoticons....Duh. yawn

Naz
oh Double post! I saw it!

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
oh Double post! I saw it! TRIPLE POST.

Count it!

But you can't. closedeyes

Zatch
Originally posted by Naz
oh Double post! I saw it! You didn't use any, smartass.-_-

Naz
TRIPLE POST.

Count it!

But you can't. closedeyes

A double post consists of the same thing posted twice. Therefore, the third obviously doesn't count. mhm

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
A double post consists of the same thing posted twice. Therefore, the third obviously doesn't count. mhm Actually it does.

You and I just to at least be civil with each other. I mean I even gave you your poofy cloud. What happened?

SHUT UP!

Huh?

Ummm...K....

Whatever.

Naz
Actually it does.

You and I just to at least be civil with each other. I mean I even gave you your poofy cloud. What happened?

SHUT UP!

Huh?

Ummm...K....

Whatever.

no expression You stole my poofy cloud.

Zatch
XD I love back and forth bickering. Especially with Naz's replies. They crack me up.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
no expression You stole my poofy cloud. Peecash!

You always look at the negative.

Eat an Almond Joy and be happy.

*Backs away to hop on Poofy Cloud and float away*

Getting a little uncomfortable in here.

dodgy

Strangelove
My prom was fun smile

Zatch
Originally posted by Strangelove
My prom was fun smile Excellent, I hope mine is going to be.

Naz
Peecash!

You always look at the negative.

*Backs away to hop on Poofy Cloud and float away*

Getting a little uncomfortable in here.

dodgy

I'm allergic to almonds. no expression I hope my cloud dissipates and you fall on your ass.

Eclipso
I'd get a date but with my track record she would cheat on me right before the prom. weep

Strangelove
Excellent, I hope mine is going to be. You a junior or senior? hmm

Röland

For the record Almond Joys suck ass.

Zatch
I'd get a date but with my track record she would cheat on me right before the prom. weep Ouch, I'm sorry. Buy a hooker. 50 bucks should cover the whole night.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
I'm allergic to almonds. no expression I hope my cloud dissipates and you fall on your ass. Did I say Almond Joy? I mean Mounds. dodgy

This is my personal cloud. Not yours. You still have your own. Remember? Is somebody skipping their pills?

My cloud is a rainbow cloud and yours is......................smog.......dodgy

I'll even throw in a temporary Cumulus Cloud.........has a weight limit though so you can't be too big............hide

Zatch
You a junior or senior? hmm Junior.

InnerRise

Strangelove
Junior. That's cool smile

Zatch
That's cool smile Any particular reason you are asking?

Eclipso
Apperently my friends just informed me they are all going to the prom in costume. One pair is going as Count Dracula and Mina Harker.

InnerRise
Any particular reason you are asking? You have to be a certain age to ride his ride, but I'd say pass anyway. dodgy

Strangelove
Any particular reason you are asking? just wondering. I only went to prom as a senior

InnerRise
Apperently my friends just informed me they are all going to the prom in costume. One pair is going as Count Dracula and Mina Harker. Those are the type of friends who'd ruin the whole theme of a prom.

At least our Proms always have themes.

Röland
No....They come out of your @$$ once you digest it. no expression

No, they suck ass because they taste like shit, which ironically comes out of your ass.

Zatch
just wondering. I only went to prom as a senior Ah, well I'm going both years.

InnerRise

Eclipso
Those are the type of friends who'd ruin the whole theme of a prom.

At least our Proms always have themes.

We suggested that but the Vice principal hated the idea of "Liquor Bash 2007" weep

Naz
Did I say Almond Joy? I mean Mounds. dodgy

This is my personal cloud. Not yours. You still have your own. Remember? Is somebody skipping their pills?

My cloud is a rainbow cloud and yours is......................smog.......dodgy

I'll even throw in a temporary Cumulus Cloud.........has a weight limit though so you can't be too big............hide

Pfft. mhm You own no such "clouds". If you care to look it up, all "clouds", "poofs", "poofs of smoke", "poofs of sexy smoke", "sexy sex clouds of sex smoke", and yes, even "smog" belongs to me, Naz. So, if you would return my cloud, I would be much obliged. Actually, I wouldn't. I would never hold myself in any kind of debt to you, you bastardly little prick, be it real, or a simple figure of speech. So, if you would please piss off now, I'd really like to enjoy this thread without your shallow insults.

Zatch
Originally posted by Naz
Pfft. mhm You own no such "clouds". If you care to look it up, all "clouds", "poofs", "poofs of smoke", "poofs of sexy smoke", "sexy sex clouds of sex smoke", and yes, even "smog" belongs to me, Naz. So, if you would return my cloud, I would be much obliged. Actually, I wouldn't. I would never hold myself in any kind of debt to you, you bastardly little prick, be it real, or a simple figure of speech. So, if you would please piss off now, I'd really like to enjoy this thread without your shallow insults. Crash and Burn. Checkmate.

Röland
Of course they taste like sh!t after you digest b/c you've already ate the goodness and taken the chocolately flavor out of it.

Buy some more to taste the goodness all over again. By all means. Don't eat your sh!t. dodgy

Actually they taste like shit before you ever digest them and shit them out.

I mean seriously who likes Almond Joy candy bars? no expression

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
Pfft. mhm You own no such "clouds". If you care to look it up, all "clouds", "poofs", "poofs of smoke", "poofs of sexy smoke", "sexy sex clouds of sex smoke", and yes, even "smog" belongs to me, Naz. So, if you would return my cloud, I would be much obliged. Actually, I wouldn't. I would never hold myself in any kind of debt to you, you bastardly little prick, be it real, or a simple figure of speech. So, if you would please piss off now, I'd really like to enjoy this thread without your shallow insults. Mine's a RAINBOW CLOUD. Not any of the lowly ones you listed.

Keep 'em.

And if I were to have your cloud and gave it back, you wouldn't be in debt to me b/c it would have been your cloud. Duh. no expression

EDIT: SPEAKING OF SHALLOW INSULTS.....HYPOCRITE ANYONE?yawn

InnerRise

Naz
Mine's a RAINBOW CLOUD. Not any of the lowly ones you listed.

Keep 'em.

And if I were to have your cloud and gave it back, you wouldn't be in debt to me b/c it would have been your cloud. Duh. no expression

It has the word, "cloud" in it, therefore it's mine. no expression

Zatch
I personally like Almond Joys. It is just filled with Coconut. If you like that, you'll like the candy bar itself.

Röland
People. no expression

That's why they continue to be made.

I'm pissed they stopped making the White Hershey Chocolate Chip Cany Bars. They were the best.

The only people I see eating them are old people. no expression

They still suck ass.

Dark Chocolate kicks White Chocolates ass anyday.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
It has the word, "cloud" in it, therefore it's mine. no expression I said HAVE A FREAKING MOUNDS!!!

Be happy!!!!

DO IT!!!! doped

Naz
I said HAVE A FREAKING MOUNDS!!!

Be happy!!!!

DO IT!!!! doped

No thank you. Please go away now, I don't like you very much.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
No thank you. Please go away now, I don't like you very much.
I'll survive.

It's pretty pointless to tell someone to go away.

But you wouldn't know that would you? yawn

Zatch
Pointless...

Naz
I'll survive.

It's pretty pointless to tell someone to go away.

But you wouldn't know that would you? yawn

Actually, I've found it works rather effectively. Maybe not on KMC, but whatever.

Strangelove
Ah, well I'm going both years. good going thumb up

Zatch
good going thumb up Thank you.

Zatch
Bump

JaehSkywalker
My freakin school CANCELLED our PROM!

i hate them, so we're makin' our own.

hopefully.

Zatch
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
My freakin school CANCELLED our PROM!

i hate them, so we're makin' our own.

hopefully. Why would your school cancel the prom? That seems poinless. They had to know that people were going to complain.

JaehSkywalker
no money for it they say. or time. i dunno...

but we heard rumours that they'll going to make us pay anyway. so what's the deal? we've been spending our butts all these time. and one little dance, and they fail.

jeez.

Zatch
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
no money for it they say. or time. i dunno...

but we heard rumours that they'll going to make us pay anyway. so what's the deal? we've been spending our butts all these time. and one little dance, and they fail.

jeez. Yeah that sucks. There has to be something to do that will get the school together. If enough people raise enough money, it is still possible.

Zatch
I was so excited about this a little over a week ago. Now I am just depressed about it. She can't go with me anymore. It sucks majorly. I also feel like a jerk because I haven't talked to her in over a week because of it and what is funny is we are BEST friends. *sigh*

Punkyhermy

Just. GO.

Zatch
Did you not read the last statement I made?

Zatch
Well it was finally last night. I survived all the dancing and pictures and the TUX! Ugh! It was more of a hassel than I wanted it to be.

DustinTsure
Prom is saturday. shifty

eeejit
my school only had one big prom at the end of year 11

DustinTsure
We've a junior senior prom every year. It's my senior prom this year. shifty

McLovin
Originally posted by DustinTsure
We've a junior senior prom every year. It's my senior prom this year. shifty

So, who's the lucky guy?

JacopeX
*Drinks Vodka*

I'm the designated driver! dur

DustinTsure
Originally posted by McLovin
So, who's the lucky girl? Christine obviously. Who else?Originally posted by JacopeX
*Drinks Vodka*

I'm the designated driver! dur They carry breathalizers at the prom now. Just to avoid drinking teens.

McLovin
Christine obviously. Who else?

Good for you man.

JacopeX
They carry breathalizers at the prom now. Just to avoid drinking teens. I'm not even part of the prom....just the driver who hangs out with the limo in the front. happy

DustinTsure
Originally posted by McLovin
Good for you man. Yeah, we're still going strong.

DustinTsure
Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm not even part of the prom....just the driver who hangs out with the limo in the front. happy Lol well, that works then.

AbnormalButSane
Just one moment with Christine

DustinTsure
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Just one moment with Christine Just one moment with Christine? I've no clue what you mean by that. no expression

AbnormalButSane
Song srug

Toku King
I don't have the money to go. Besides, I'm Sophmore, and underclassmen pay extra. Maybe my Junior year I'll go.

Röland
Prom is seriously overrated.

Toku King

Röland
Originally posted by Toku King
That's what my Senior friends keep on telling me, which why I'm not paying $60 for a lousy ticket.
Besides, that's way out of my budget anyways.
Just wait till you're a Junior. I went to prom only as a Junior and Senior, apart from being with my girlfriend, it sucked.

DigiMark007

Toku King
Like I said: Waiting Junior or Senior year. My friend Michelle wants to take me as a guest this year, but like I said, too much money, more opportunities to come, and it doesn't fit well with what I have planned this next month.

DustinTsure
Originally posted by Toku King
That's what my Senior friends keep on telling me, which why I'm not paying $60 for a lousy ticket.
Besides, that's way out of my budget anyways. 60$? Wow, your school is ripping you off. Our tickets are only 20$ for EVERYONE.

AbnormalButSane

DustinTsure
Idc. I just go to have a good time. That's all I'm looking to have.

AbnormalButSane
Idc. I just go to have a good time. That's all I'm looking to have.

hmm Well as long as you enjoy it.

DustinTsure
hmm Well as long as you enjoy it. I did last year. I'm sure I will this year, especially since I'm going with my love.

AbnormalButSane
I did last year. I'm sure I will this year, especially since I'm going with my love.

Right. As long as your both happy, it doesn't matter where you are. srug

DustinTsure
Right. As long as your both happy, it doesn't matter where you are. srug Yeah. :] I'm excited. Some people we are going with are being real dicks and if they don't stop I'm going to be a dick back. I really don't deal with bullshit too well.

AbnormalButSane
Yeah. :] I'm excited. Some people we are going with are being real dicks and if they don't stop I'm going to be a dick back. I really don't deal with bullshit too well.

Well, I hope you have fun. Take pictures! eek!

DustinTsure
Well, I hope you have fun. Take pictures! eek! Duh. I'm taking along two cameras.

AbnormalButSane
Good. I wanna see your pretty ladeh. shifty

DustinTsure
I'm not posting them then. No masturbation for you!

AbnormalButSane
I'm not posting them then. No masturbation for you!

You tease me so!

Toku King
60$? Wow, your school is ripping you off. Our tickets are only 20$ for EVERYONE.

Not to mention getting suits, the limo part-part fee, and so on.

DustinTsure
You tease me so! Of course.Originally posted by Toku King
Not to mention getting suits, the limo part-part fee, and so on. Meh, I drove a decent car. It was nice. The night was ruined by her stupid ****ing friends though. Oh well. I had fun until after the prom.

~Wålshy~
so you played snakes and ladders after the prom i assume?

AbnormalButSane
Did you dance like a white boy? 131

DustinTsure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.