Doesn't Spidey use web shooters in the comics anymore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnageandvenom
Recently i was reading friendly neighboorhood spider-man #15 and it showed spidey walking in daylight and a dog is about to be run over and he shoots a web and saves it okay you might be thinking he probably had them hidden in his sleves but how do you explain not sure the exact comic but it was one of the first comics after civil war #2 anyways in brood daylight in short sleeves mary jane almost get shot but parker saves her by webbing the gun!!?? Am i the only one noticing this or did something happen i didbn't read and he got organic web shooters please help.

Darth Macabre
He's evolved and gained even more spider powers; now he can shoot organic webs.

carnageandvenom
oh really that sucks i loved the whole webshooters thing

spidey-dude
lots of comics today are just only stories. not alot of shooting or action anymore now these days when reading them.

doctorstrongbad
He has organic webbing now. He uses it more on bad guys then just normal times.

steverules
He got organic webbing before he evolved, he got turned into a giant spider then turned human again and had organic webbing.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
He got organic webbing before he evolved, he got turned into a giant spider then turned human again and had organic webbing.

It also gave him a power boost.

steverules
It did, that part I didn't know about...now I do. Organic webbing sucks, never should've happened.

starlock
i didnt mind the movie version with organic web shooters,but i will say that i do not like it in the comics(only where it belonged in spiderman 2099)

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by starlock
i didnt mind the movie version with organic web shooters,but i will say that i do not like it in the comics(only where it belonged in spiderman 2099)

I'm not sure why they thought it was a good idea? Its not like he always always running out of web formula. I know the formula was expensive, so I guess they wanted to save him money?

steverules
They could've made a story where he has to make the money laughing out loud 'This issue spider-man robs a bank to make more web fluid!'

doctorstrongbad
They could've made a story where he has to make the money laughing out loud 'This issue spider-man robs a bank to make more web fluid!'

Nah Spider-man would never do that. When ever he gets money or rewards he always gives them away.

steverules
To Aunt May

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man would be the same guy without money problems. Nobody wants to read about a rich Spidey.

steverules
No, but it would be kinda funny too see what it would be like...maybe someday in a 'What if...spider-man was rich?'

doctorstrongbad
No, but it would be kinda funny too see what it would be like...maybe someday in a 'What if...spider-man was rich?'

There was an old thread about "Spider-man winning the lottery". It was decided he wouldn't be the same great guy if he was super rich.

Dan-El
I dunno. Remember House of M?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Dan-El
I dunno. Remember House of M?

Yeah some people loved it and others really hated it.

Dan-El
Well Pete was rich there, and he went off his rocker.

steverules
It was rubbish

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Dan-El
Well Pete was rich there, and he went off his rocker.

Yeah I didn't like it.

Mr Parker
thanks to sonys stupid man-spider movies making him man-spider instead of spider-man with those moronic organic webshooters,they will probably never show the true spidey again and we will only see man-spider in the comics for now on just like we have to see in the movies. mad

BlackC@
Don't start this again, Parker!

I've had enough of it. It's been discussed a thousand times on these boards already and it only starts up a big argument.

If you continue to do so I will be forced to contact an administrater.

By the way, 'Man-Spider' actually exists, it's what Peter became when he grew four more arms. That name is taken, so you can't use it.

Spiderman_RJ
house of homo you mean, that was GAY ass. (not to be perjorative about homo asses)
i like that he had gwen and a son though,means mj is just his *****!

Dan-El
Please, do yourself a favor and quit talking like that.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
house of homo you mean, that was GAY ass. (not to be perjorative about homo asses)
i like that he had gwen and a son though,means mj is just his *****!

I like the son idea, better than the daughter. I never cared for Spider-girl.

F_doomed
PS result of his muation he gains awesome wrist spikes which he uses like katana

Gregory
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thanks to sonys stupid man-spider movies making him man-spider instead of spider-man with those moronic organic webshooters,they will probably never show the true spidey again and we will only see man-spider in the comics for now on just like we have to see in the movies. mad

You need a hobby.

Sam Z
And these wrist spikes I personally don't like. I was fine with Pete beating the crap outta bad guys with his fists, he doesn't need to sting them to do that...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
And these wrist spikes I personally don't like. I was fine with Pete beating the crap outta bad guys with his fists, he doesn't need to sting them to do that...

He needs it against Morlun. Those stingers and radiation that Morlun takes in are his only too weakness and god knows Spidey cant give himself another dose of radiation like he did the first encounter with Morlun. The stingers are all he has.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arachnid1
He needs it against Morlun. Those stingers and radiation that Morlun takes in are his only too weakness and god knows Spidey cant give himself another dose of radiation like he did the first encounter with Morlun. The stingers are all he has.

Maybe he could give himself another dose like that, it seems that Spidey can take high levels of radiation, because his system seems to flush it out of him after, this is of course if he survives the initial influx of radiation in his body, and he's proved he can take enough that can effect Morlun

Sam Z
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I remember that Pete killed Morlun with his bare hands. confused

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
I remember that Pete killed Morlun with his bare hands. confused

Thats when he turned into some half man spidey thing.

PS. He bit him. I'm guessing the fangs share the same properties as his stingers so that weakened him greatly too.

F_doomed
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/La_noob/Scaned002.jpg

Oh and Sam. That could be a mystical property of his new stingers. as was explained in Part one of One more Day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.