Thing and Colossus versus Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Battle of brawlers!

Symmetric Chaos
Thing and Colossus don't have averages anywhere near Herc

I'd say he wins

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Battle of brawlers!

Thing/Colossus 2/10

juggernaut74
Herc. cannot even beat Hulk. Thing holds his own against Hulk. I say the team wins a majority. And trust me those two guys are loosers.

Beta Ray Howard
Herc usually has a better time against Hulk than Thing does. erm

The team will take a couple.

juggernaut74
Didn't Thing hold his own against Herc. recently? I saw scans in Things thread and it didn't look like he even wanted to fight.

hunbu04
that scan was about when the thing travel about 3000 years in time and mortal hercules did beat him
Full power hercules crushed take the majority 7-8/10

olympian
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Herc. cannot even beat Hulk. Thing holds his own against Hulk. I

This makes no sense whatsoever. Wer you typing fast and forgot to mention that Thing cant beat the Hulk either unless hes juiced up and Hulk isent?

Hercules has easily a better record against Hulk than Thing does.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by olympian
This makes no sense whatsoever. Wer you typing fast and forgot to mention that Thing cant beat the Hulk either unless hes juiced up and Hulk isent?

Hercules has easily a better record against Hulk than Thing does. I never said Thing can beat Hulk. I said he can hold his own against Hulk, that's not saying Thing can win. When English becomes your first language then you may start understanding things a tad better.

olympian
I never said Thing can beat Hulk. I said he can hold his own against Hulk, that's not saying Thing can win. When English becomes your first language then you may start understanding things a tad better.

laughing

Herc. cannot even beat Hulk. Thing holds his own against Hulk. I say the team wins a majority. And trust me those two guys are loosers.

Say what?

You used Hulk as a measure comparation between Thing and Hercules and the way your post comes off its like saying that Hercules cant EVEN beat the Hulk WHILE Thing manages to hold its own.

And wheter it was your intention or not, to the majority who opens this thread and reads your post the feeling its going to get its that your saying Thing has a better record against Hulk than Hercules does. And lookit closer. I wasent the only one getting that feeling after all.

I do hope that English isent your mother language frankly.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by olympian
laughing

Say what?

You used Hulk as a measure comparation between Thing and Hercules and the way your post comes off its like saying that Hercules cant EVEN beat the Hulk WHILE Thing manages to hold its own.

And wheter it was your intention or not, to the majority who opens this thread and reads your post the feeling its going to get its that your saying Thing has a better record against Hulk than Hercules does. And lookit closer. I wasent the only one getting that feeling after all.

I do hope that English isent your mother language frankly. Let me rephrase it you can comprehend it. Herc. holds his own against Hulk and so does Thing. Is that better? Neither of the two have better showings against Hulk.

olympian
Now thats more accurate.

Except the last part. Hercules has better showings than Thing does against the Hulk. Or against Thor. Or against Namor.

You get the pattern.

Nikkolas
Herc pulled Namor out of the water?

Just wondering.

And when did he go from Immortal Hercules to Mortal Hercules?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.