What if...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arcinis
In spider man 2 when doctor octopus's expirement fails and rebuilds it what do you think would have happened if he succeeded the 2nd time around?

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man would have stopped him again.

steverules
If you mean had he knocked spider-man out or killed him then the thing would've destroyed NYC along with the world, I'm not sure how strong it was. But the second time he did succeed in rebuilding his machine and he was stopped by spider-man who knocked some sence into Ock and him realise what he was doing was wrong.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by arcinis
In spider man 2 when doctor octopus's expirement fails and rebuilds it what do you think would have happened if he succeeded the 2nd time around?

New York would have been destroyed.

steverules
Spider-man himself did state that Ock would destory new york, I remember that part

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
Spider-man himself did state that Ock would destory new york, I remember that part

Yes he did sat that. How long do you think it would of taken for another hero to show up? If New York starts to blow I'm sure the FF or DareDevil would come to help.

steverules
Not so sure, we never see another super hero in another super hero's movie. I dunno if they would've gotten there on time....maybe.

doctorstrongbad
Not so sure, we never see another super hero in another super hero's movie. I dunno if they would've gotten there on time....maybe.

Yeah but it could set up a cross over movie. Like the Secret wars movie. smile

steverules
Secret wars movie...thats not actually happening is it cause I couldn't see it happening

doctorstrongbad
Secret wars movie...thats not actually happening is it cause I couldn't see it happening

I'm not sure, but it would be awesome to see. A once in a lifetime event. smile

steverules
Oh yer it would be great, seeing like..all the actors in one movie together...I reckon it would be good but then they might mess it up horribly

doctorstrongbad
Oh yer it would be great, seeing like..all the actors in one movie together...I reckon it would be good but then they might mess it up horribly

I'm sure they could get it right. It would have to be a very long movie.

steverules
Longest movie ever made...they would shorten it though, I don't see how cause they would miss out important bits

doctorstrongbad
Longest movie ever made...they would shorten it though, I don't see how cause they would miss out important bits

It couldn't be just one movie. At least 2 if not a 3 parter.

steverules
Like lord of the rings?

Sparkz
Now that would be cool if they had a Marvel trilogy of some big event with loads of heroes but it would be difficult to pull off because in a way they would have to re intro the characters again in case people hadn't seen the solo films. But it would never happen sad

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Sparkz
Now that would be cool if they had a Marvel trilogy of some big event with loads of heroes but it would be difficult to pull off because in a way they would have to re intro the characters again in case people hadn't seen the solo films. But it would never happen sad

I don't think they would reintro any characters. They would all be introduced and the movie would go from there. Maybe show some flash backs during the film, but thats about it.

steverules
I think there's a fanboy secret wars trailer or movie out there somewhere on the internet

doctorstrongbad
I think there's a fanboy secret wars trailer or movie out there somewhere on the internet

Really? Do you have the link?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.