Oh Jeese

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack Diavolo
i have this huge hickey on my neck (just learned recently i bruise easily)

and my mom isnt happy. its funny though because she hasnt been in my life for sixteen years and decides "hey lets act like a parent" and threatened to seak to my girlfriend if it happend again laughing

i laughed so hard Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

InnerRise
Never had one. closedeyes

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

TRH
Tell her to **** of

dave_kodak
.... i dont get why your mom is mad.

Jack Diavolo
i dont get it either she was a teenager once and i KNOW she wasnt a prude.

Originally posted by InnerRise
Never had one. closedeyes

you need a girlfriend blink

InnerRise
Or a boyfriend.....meh.....

Jack Diavolo
boyfriend works too ^-^

i got my first hickey when i was in 6th grade though. so not aving one by now is odd to me 6-6

InnerRise
If me not having a Hickey at 20 is odd to you then you don't want to know the rest of it. scissors

Jack Diavolo
well from last nights shower convo youve never gone down on a girl either and are very strongly against it, so i can only guess the rest huh

Barker
Originally posted by Jack Diavolo
i got my first hickey when i was in 6th grade
Kiddie-Whore. ermm

Jack Diavolo
Originally posted by Barker
Kiddie-Whore. ermm

pft no im not roll eyes (sarcastic)

no the sixth grade one wasnt my idea trust me

InnerRise
A lot of things aren't our ideas. That's when you have to CHOICE to go along with it or not.

So not an excuse.

Were yall taking a kiddy nap and while you were sleep someone came along and started sucking your neck?

Ish don't think so.

Jack Diavolo
A lot of things aren't our ideas. That's when you have to CHOICE to go along with it or not.

So not an excuse.

Were yall taking a kiddy nap and while you were sleep someone came along and started sucking your neck?

Ish don't think so.

ahhh but when you have mutual ideas it just makes the whole thing just that much more fun, intense and amazing. she is a person i hold very dearly in my heart and usually its her that starts the kissing even though im usually thinking about it long before.

haha and the kiddie nap thing? no, but it would be a great thing to wake up to wink

InnerRise
ahhh but when you have mutual ideas it just makes the whole thing just that much more fun, intense and amazing. she is a person i hold very dearly in my heart and usually its her that starts the kissing even though im usually thinking about it long before.

haha and the kiddie nap thing? no, but it would be a great thing to wake up to wink If you were in 6th grade believe me, Love was not involved.

And if the idea was mutual then it was just as much your idea as hers so that makes you defense against being a kiddie whore up above null in void.

Jack Diavolo
If you were in 6th grade believe me, Love was not involved.

And if the idea was mutual then it was just as much your idea as hers so that makes you defense against being a kiddie whore up above null in void.

ohhhhhh i thought you were talking about the hickey that started this conversation. no that hickey was her fault she started kissing my neck and i had NO IDEA what the fri** was going on. hahaha

Bloigen
ermmnone

I didn't even read this thread.

Kongu Dude
i have this huge hickey on my neck (just learned recently i bruise easily)

and my mom isnt happy. its funny though because she hasnt been in my life for sixteen years and decides "hey lets act like a parent" and threatened to seak to my girlfriend if it happend again laughing

i laughed so hard Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
omg lolz that was SO funnie Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.