Thundercats 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aizen

Kento
He's to...Skinny. He looks cool but the original one I like better. The outfit it cool and the hair and sword but he needs to be buff.

dirkdirden
hell yeah

Thunder cats.....Thunder cats........Thunder cats.......HHHHHHOOOOOO

Hidden Lotus
awesome, but Kento is right, he looks kinda weak and whimpy.

Kento
Originally posted by dirkdirden
hell yeah

Thunder cats.....Thunder cats........Thunder cats.......HHHHHHOOOOOO

confused Aren't there to many cats in that???

Now the real question are they actually going to make it? And will it suck like New G.I. Joe, and well nearly every single remake 'cept Ninja Turtles.

Hidden Lotus
hope not

Kento
Me to..But I was disappointed with Transformers, Biker Mice, and G.I. Joe, and Tom and Jerry so I ain't going to get to excited about this. Well I will if it happens....but I don't wanna so I don't get disappointed.

Hidden Lotus
neever heard of biker mice, but heard of all the other ones and am disappointed as well

grey fox
The animation looks vaguely similar to the He-Man remake.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by grey fox
The animation looks vaguely similar to the He-Man remake.

Which I loved! Am I the only one who truly enjoyed that show?

But as for Thundercats....Lion-O looks so weak. Can't wait to see what Panthro looks like.

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Which I loved! Am I the only one who truly enjoyed that show?

But as for Thundercats....Lion-O looks so weak. Can't wait to see what Panthro looks like.

I have to admit it was pretty good , plus the differences between Adam and HM were actually noticeable (IE : It doesn't look like they just swapped clothes)

Darth Macabre
I have to admit it was pretty good , plus the differences between Adam and HM were actually noticeable (IE : It doesn't look like they just swapped clothes)

Agreed...I also liked the backstories that they gave background characters like Two-Bad.

grey fox
Agreed...I also liked the backstories that they gave background characters like Two-Bad.

Yup.

Anyway , whos actualy producing this ? I checked Wiki and they have nothing.

Aizen
Jap. artists will do the ART of the cartoon/anime....am optimistic...we will see!

Kento
Well Teen Titans was an awesome cartoon and it was animeish. And..>.> God I hated the He-Man remake also. It's why I forgot about it. Not as bad as Tom and Jerry but bad enough. The only thing I liked about it was the voice of He-Man since Cam Clarke is like my favorite voice actor. The only reason I kept watching the show.

grey fox
Found out more info... and it doesn't sound to good.

Mace Skywalker
That picture is freaking horrible. I knew someone would do this one day. Ruining another classic. ****ing horrible. Thanks.

Mace Skywalker
Originally posted by Mace Skywalker
That picture is freaking horrible. I knew someone would do this one day. Ruining another classic. ****ing horrible. Thanks.
I'm actually really pissed, lol. A Rock band? Teenagers? What the ****? The whole eye of thunderra thing is fine and dandy, but teenagers? A Rock Band? Besides that the art looks horrible. It just hurts my heart and mind to have to see this. There has not been one succesful remake, especially not with this fake ass anime bull. So funny.

Tallis
Lion-O Disapproves
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/7877/02bartme9.jpg

boobsmagee
are you sure this is anime? i didnt think he-man was either? O>O of course though i dont check into crappy cartoons :P
meh if those are both anime, i think bobobobo just moved to spaces up from last on my list

ps the last pic posted actually looks kinda sweet its got to be anime art, but the story for this crap suxorz

Mace Skywalker
Does it matter? Look at the damn picture. It is going to suck, Period!

Aizen
Perhapse to you!!!

To me...he looks much better then before...I mean have you tried to read my post!!!!

Kento
Found out more info... and it doesn't sound to good.

sad Why do they gotta mess up my childhood heroes. C'mon Snarf the leader? And transforming and rock band.....And modern day Earth? What's Mum-Ra gonna look like? No nevermind don't want to know. What are they going to do to Panthero....He's my favorite and they're going to screw him all up. He's probably not even going to be the smart, or strong one.

Mace Skywalker
A Rock Band? End of discussion.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I hope this true. Lion-O kicked ass.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can't wait if its true.

grey fox
Bump.

Anymore Info ?

grey fox
I just found a minor rant on this subject and MAN did I ever laugh....

TricksterPriest
laughing The rant was funny as hell, but........cry If Thundercats is really like this, then another great 80s toon has died.

I don't hate Lion-O's new design. But I do think he's too damn skinny. They buff him up abit, then it could work.

ADarksideJedi
The tv show was ok did not really watch alot of it.Again they are running out of ideas so bad that they have to make a movie out of old tv shows.Pretty bad.jm

fanboy 1988
Sucks,sucks, sucks!! Lion-o's now a skinny punk that plays in a rock band, GAY!!!!!! And it takes place in todays world! How are they gonna do Mumra and his whole prymid thing, it's just a joke. At least when they remade Heman the stayed true to the character's roots

Jesus Christ

GOD DA%&$!*@ you WB, BURN IN HELL!

Kero_Co
Originally posted by Mace Skywalker
A Rock Band? End of discussion.

mr.smiley
This is a sad,sad,day.

He looks like Cloud from FF7.Only very weird.Why in the hell do they gotta go messin with the thundercats.There was so much stuff from the original show they could have explored and expanded upon with this new cartoon.Instead they are totaly trying to deystroy a story that worked very well.

StyleTime
I predict this show will blow....

.....with the force of a hurricane.

leonheartmm
a rock band?! earth?

what the heck, its supposed to be 3rd earth, and where the heck would the lunatics and mutants go? plus whos gonna be listenin toem rocking-----newyorkers?!

and how the HELL does mumra fit into this idotic picture, snarf snarf{oh no wait, im a mystic leader now so im supposed to say some crap like "hmmmmmmmmm, truly difficult, that question issssssssssss"}

Adam_PoE
The Lion-O illustration that is the subject of this thread was rejected by the Kids WB, and the artist is no longer employed by Warner Bros.

One may view the current Leon/Lion-O concept HERE.

Kento
That's really not any better.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kento
That's really not any better.

Quite possibly worse, Hell I'd prefer the previous design over this.....

Kero_Co
Read the description? Sounds like every other male teenage anime hero out there.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The Lion-O illustration that is the subject of this thread was rejected by the Kids WB, and the artist is no longer employed by Warner Bros.

..........shock That's actually worse.......alot worse. sick thumb down

grey fox
See now if 'Leon' turned into the above pic of Lion-O (the weedy one) then it would make more sense. This other Lion-o looks worse.

fanboy 1988
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Jesus ****ing Christ just kill me now

grey fox
Also, what the hell is with the Naruto-esq whiskers ?

Adam_PoE
HERE is the Mumm-Ra concept.

StyleTime
It looks 40 trillion times better than the Lion-O one.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by StyleTime
It looks 40 trillion times better than the Lion-O one. That it does. yes

grey fox
That it does. yes

Indeed.

Hopefully (if it goes through) he get's a decent vocie actor...

Kenshinswife
Thunder cats go teeny bopper

Adam_PoE

jdea

jdea
I just found a minor rant on this subject and MAN did I ever laugh....

lol that was funny

BTW whose this... Mum-Ra?

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3712/tckf7.png

Kento
Probably.....which doesn't make the show seem any better.

coolmovies
I love thandercats i grew up watching it classics

Dark-Jaxx
...Mumm-Ra isn't a mummy anymore? Gaaaaay...

Yoshi Paradise
When is this anime released?

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Mumm-Ra isn't a mummy anymore? Gaaaaay... Well he always did have the transformation. So he may still be.

Alucard25
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
When is this anime released?

If its anything like whats in this thread hopefully never.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.