My Super Sweet 16

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
This show is DISGUSTING!!!

I hate all the little spoilt whores on this show and hope they all die painful deaths!

Hidden Lotus
me too!
spoiled ass rich b@st@rds!

SnakeEyes
agreed

G U I T A R
Me to these kids need to learn how the real world is and you can just get what you want all the time, mommy and daddy arnt ggoing to be there all the time. Snotty Pricks are what they are.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Me to these kids need to learn how the real world is and you can just get what you want all the time, mommy and daddy arnt ggoing to be there all the time. Snotty Pricks are what they are.

Actually they probably will be....It's called an inheritance. As for the show? Yeah, they're spoiled and greedy, but it keeps me entertained; and, at the end of the day, that's all that matters to me.

Hidden Lotus
true

InnerRise
The upcoming episode, I think tonight,(I don't know b/c I don't watch it) is going to feature a girl from my state that lives like 2-3 hours away from me.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

G U I T A R
That show is pointless.

General G
Originally posted by BlackC@

I hate all the little spoilt whores on this show and hope they all die painful deaths!

laughing out loud so true....so true...

JacopeX
Originally posted by BlackC@

I hate all the little spoilt whores on this show and hope they all die painful deaths! I saw this one episode for the hell of it and this girl was such a ***** about how her mom took her to a shop that she doesnt like and makes a scene about. I bet you if they were a bunch of broke ass people, she would be happy for anything her mom would buy her either she likes it or not.

Money= Spoilness.

JacopeX
O6hr-PwfsP0

Man, im glad i live in a working class society because I would really not want to be like these kids. Youth has gone to the shitter. Ive explained it in my blogs strongly. They are not even hot. There are whores that look better. sick

G U I T A R
I hope all their parents business's go under and they go broke smile

Hidden Lotus
yay for them going broke!

BlackC@
They don't know the value of money. God invented painful deaths for these whores.

batcavenumber1
never seen this Tv show, and now i know i'm gonna boycott this one too

G U I T A R
Death to all Snots!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.