BMFM vs TMNT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kento
confused Since everybody seems to be making threads of my favorite green-skinned mutants...Me and my cousin's use to fight over this. Biker Mice from Mars or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And while Biker Mice was originally a show they did have a brief comic based off the show.

Who takes it the Mice from Mars?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biker_Mice_From_Mars

Or the Turtles from New York?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles

The Turtles don't get their weapons and the Mice don't get their bikes. Just a good old fight. Also added to the fight just to make it even Rimfire. Also the teachers Splinter, and Stoker.

First fight is Original Cartoon Turtles
Second Fight is Comic Turtles
Third Fight is New Cartoon Turtles

Martian_mind
First fight Mice
Second they get stomped
Third they get stomped.

Kento
The Mice are brawlers. They greet each other by fighting. They are strong to plus Modo has his metal arm, and laser in the arm. And with a Rat being on the other side he's going to be angry. You don't think they could stand a chance at all against any other version of the turtles? Vinnie also has grenades and Throttle his gun. Stoker has a metal tail that he can use as a weapon. Never really said the Mice don't get their weapons. Just that it was a fight, they don't get their bikes, and the Turtles are weaponless.

jinzin
Originally posted by Martian_mind
First fight Mice
Second they get stomped
Third they get stomped.

quoted for truth... yes

Dreampanther
Dunno who would win the fight, but the Mice are about a billion times cooler than the Turtles.

If it's a bar fight the Mice take it - drunk!

Decay
turtles win easily. they are far more coordinated, their skills are far more refined, they practice more, regularly take on massive groups of ninjas, their torsos are pretty much invunerable to strikes, except for maybe from a mech arm, and they fight everyday of their lives, wether its against enemies or against eachother.

i never liked the biker mice, they always seemed to be a bit of a rip off. anthropomorphic animals that are reasonably common pets, their is a group of them, they fight alot and they were around a bit after the turtles was out. now that the new tmnt series has been out guess what other cartoon comes back to life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.