guts or brains what more do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
lets say if a female was in trouble would you go point A. and call the cops or point B. help her out

Dusty
Both.

The Pict
What kinda trouble?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by The Pict
What kinda trouble?

if a woman got assulted

Mišt
Since it would take more time to call the cops, tell them whats happening and wait for them to arrive, I'd say b. leftright

Council#13
Originally posted by PiruBlood
if a woman got assulted

You mean I saw her getting assaulted?

PiruBlood
yea

The Pict
if a woman got assulted

By who? How many are there? Do they have weapons?

Council#13
yea

Then I'd probably call the police, then help her.

PiruBlood
if i saw a woman get hurt physicaly id get involved by knocking the guy out. i love females but seriously stuff like that dont fly with me

Eclipso
Help her. Then call the cops.

dirkdirden
I would start break dancing and then the assaulting man would realize that break dancing is better than assaulting women and he'd start break dancing to then we'd have ice cream.

Council#13
if i saw a woman get hurt physicaly id get involved by knocking the guy out. i love females but seriously stuff like that dont fly with me

I would try not to get physically involved, but I would undoubtedly get the guy off the woman. Unless, of course, it turns out the woman was trying to knife the guy. Then I would let the guy smack her a few times, but that's it. Let the law handle it.

Rogue Jedi
if a woman got assulted
do i know her?

Bloigen
C. Change the channel. ermm

herbeyes

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Bloigen
C. Change the channel. ermm

herbeyes
herbeyes

DarkC
90% brains, 10% guts.

Kongu Dude
2% Brain 98% guts. no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
herbeyes

herbeyes

Kongu Dude
herbeyes
herbeyesempty

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
herbeyesempty Originally posted by Bloigen
herbeyes Originally posted by Kongu Dude
herbeyes

herbeyes

Kongu Dude
herbeyes
herbeyesemptyempty

JacopeX
lets say if a female was in trouble would you go point A. and call the cops or point B. help her out Both.

johnnyforever
Brains

BobbyD
Healthy combination of both, I suppose. At least, that's what I think most would say about me (that know me anyhow).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.