Marvel Street Army versus The Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The Savage Hulk has gone on a devastating rampage and most of Earth's high-powered heroes are nowhere to be found. Captain America has assembled the following team of heroes to make the final attempt to take down the Hulk before more destruction is caused!

Captain America, Spiderman, Wolverine, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Nick Fury and Deadpool

They have 1 hour strategy session and can only bring whatever equipment they can carry on themselves.

Can this Street Team take down an enraged Hulk?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
The Savage Hulk has gone on a devastating rampage and most of Earth's high-powered heroes are nowhere to be found. Captain America has assembled the following team of heroes to make the final attempt to take down the Hulk before more destruction is caused!

Captain America, Spiderman, Wolverine, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Nick Fury and Deadpool

They have 1 hour strategy session and can only bring whatever equipment they can carry on themselves.

Hulk smash

grey fox
The team Die.

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
The team Die.

Yeah probably. I know Nick could have kiiled The Hulk with an armour piercing bullet through the eye, but that was a weaker version of the hulk.

I think all thats going to happen is they will put up a valiant effort and eventually they will all die.

Badabing
Hulk wins. Hulk's already enraged and the team can only bring what they can carry. Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-Man may survive.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk wins. Hulk's already enraged and the team can only bring what they can carry. Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-Man may survive.

You know something though. I saw one Defenders issue where The Black Panther was actually able to make The Hulk feel his punches. It wasnt a striaght forward punch welll kick he used momentum from jumping off a building.

We know that Wolverine can go toe to toe with the Hulk for awhile. Spiderman is able to use his webbing to distract the hulk. the question is does Nick Fury have anything powerful enough to kill the hulk if it was aimed at his eye or ear hole?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Alfheim
You know something though. I saw one Defenders issue where The Black Panther was actually able to make The Hulk feel his punches. It wasnt a striaght forward punch welll kick he used momentum from jumping off a building.

We know that Wolverine can go toe to toe with the Hulk for awhile. Spiderman is able to use his webbing to distract the hulk. the question is does Nick Fury have anything powerful enough to kill the hulk if it was aimed at his eye or ear hole?

Also, this team has some great tacticians, so they may be able to come up with something.

Alfheim
Also, this team has some great tacticians, so they may be able to come up with something.

Yeah its is actually possible. Ok this is how they can win. If Nick Fury can get something as powerful as a nuke and aims for the Hulks eyes or place it so it goess through his ear hole and ends up inside his brain,the hulk is dieing....and I think they can do it.

Wolverine and Spiderman can take on the hulk so they can get him into position. Deadpool, Iron Fist and Black Panther will just act as distractions for Wolverine and Spiderman just in case things get to hot. Nick Fury will be the sniper aiming the device at the hulk.

BP and Nick Fury will bangs heads to build the device. Cap will act as a general.

I think the team takes it. BP could also make some vibranuim suits that help absorb some of the hulks damage. I think BPs tech and resources are big enough that he probably has some labs in America.

Oh my god I think I just smacked it.

Badabing
That's all plausible but not likely. In Planet Hulk, Hulk basically has taken on armies with advanced tech in a weakened state. Also, this is an enraged Hulk and fully powered. I just see the team getting swatted while reeling from thunder claps and ground stomps.

Alfheim
That's all plausible but not likely. In Planet Hulk, Hulk basically has taken on armies with advanced tech in a weakened state. Also, this is an enraged Hulk and fully powered. I just see the team getting swatted while reeling from thunder claps and ground stomps.

But the hulk doesnt use thunderclaps or ground stomps stright away. Vibranuim suits can also give the guys added damage resistance. The Hulk only uses ground stomps when thing tend to get hot, if they dont rush and dont apply to much pressure then he wont use it.

Hell the hulk doesnt even have to know that some of the heroes are even there. A nuclear explosion inside the brain should be able to at lest knock out the hulk. If they dont want to use a sniper then Spiderman is fast enoguh to put it inside his ear drum.

Galan007
I'd give this to Hulk 7/10...

There is a slight chance that the team could come up with something IMO.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd give this to Hulk 7/10...

There is a slight chance that the team could come up with something IMO.

Did you see my plan I came up with to beat the hulk? big grin

Yeah its is actually possible. Ok this is how they can win. If Nick Fury can get something as powerful as a nuke and aims for the Hulks eyes or place it so it goess through his ear hole and ends up inside his brain,the hulk is dieing....and I think they can do it.

Wolverine and Spiderman can take on the hulk so they can get him into position. Deadpool, Iron Fist and Black Panther will just act as distractions for Wolverine and Spiderman just in case things get to hot. Nick Fury will be the sniper aiming the device at the hulk.

BP and Nick Fury will bangs heads to build the device. Cap will act as a general.

I think the team takes it. BP could also make some vibranuim suits that help absorb some of the hulks damage. I think BPs tech and resources are big enough that he probably has some labs in America.

The question is can a nuclear explosion inside the brain knock the hulk out? If so the team win every time beacuse Spiderman is fast enough to do it.

Metalmanx
5/10 for both.

golem370
He could literally jump in the sky and come down with a punch to the ground and the impact would ether kill them are K.O them.

Brutacus
Euh iff they are going to nuke him won't the team die aswell?

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
He could literally jump in the sky and come down with a punch to the ground and the impact would ether kill them are K.O them.

Is he likely to do that. He would have to be under extreme pressure to do that.

Originally posted by Brutacus
Euh iff they are going to nuke him won't the team die aswell?

not if its blown up inside his head.

golem370
Not If he is tired of being bothered. He has shown fighting skill even in his dumb states.

golem370
How are they going to get it inside his head?

masterbruce

trick him by putting it in some food?

Alfheim

Either Nick Fury shoots an armour piercing bullet into his ear drum, or Spiderman gets up close and rams a down graded damantuim or vibranuim or armour piercing thingy into his ear drum at full force.

Not If he is tired of being bothered. He has shown fighting skill even in his dumb states.

yes but hes not going to jump up into the air unless they put the press on him.

golem370
They make nukes that small?

Alfheim
They make nukes that small?

I would not be suprised if Nick and Bp could come up with something.

Soljer
SHIELD and Wakanda versus the Hulk? Even if its only as much as the team can carry, and even if they only have an hour to stock up, SHIELD and Wakanda have plenty.

ExtraMision5555
i agree
thier is some smarts on this team and most importantly, 2 people with really good rescources

i think its possible

Alfheim
Furthermore The Hulks eardrums would probably be pretty big. Even if they dont use a nuke. Im sure BP can create some Vibranuim thingy that feeds off impact.....hey that gives me an idea....you know what im getting at?

Badabing

Your argument is speculation. Build what type of device? You're trying to give the team every benefit of doubt but not Hulk. This is an enraged Hulk who has survived nukes, molten lava, nova blast, Thor's lightning, etc. Also, per forum rules, the Hulk can ground stomp and thunder clap as soon as the battle begins. If Hulk is so easy to plan against and defeat then why does he usually overcome his enemies? The team can get a few wins but Hulk clearly takes the majority. Hell, Reed and Fury are very worried about Hulk returning to Earth.

Alfheim
Your argument is speculation. Build what type of device? You're trying to give the team every benefit of doubt but not Hulk. This is an enraged Hulk who has survived nukes, molten lava, nova blast, Thor's lightning, etc. Also, per forum rules, the Hulk can ground stomp and thunder clap as soon as the battle begins. If Hulk is so easy to plan against and defeat then why does he usually overcome his enemies? The team can get a few wins but Hulk clearly takes the majority. Hell, Reed and Fury are very worried about Hulk returning to Earth.

Well you tell me both Shield and BP have huge resources and both of them are very smart. Im not as smart as Bp , but considering he has devices that can be used as a replacement for caps shield that can absorb huge amounts of energy, its not illogical that BP can create a device that does the opposite.

Badabing
Well you tell me both Shield and BP have huge resources and both of them are very smart. Im not as smart as Bp , but considering he has devices that can be used as a replacement for caps shield that can absorb huge amounts of energy, its not illogical that BP can create a device that does the opposite.
What device? You're saying they should be able to make a device. I'm not disagreeing but I need more than just a device. Has anybody ever stopped Hulk by the means you're stating? Not on a winning basis. The total of Shield has lost against Hulk. Leader has plotted on Hulk and lost. This team only has one hour. Again, anything is plausible but not very likely.

Brutacus

Symmetric Chaos

Hulk wrecks them

Alfheim
What device?

Im not a genuis am I

You're saying they should be able to make a device. I'm not disagreeing but I need more than just a device.

Well all I know is that using vibranuim metal using sound waves you can cause mass devastation. I think Klaw was gonna do something like this to destroy the whole world or some shit like that.

Has anybody ever stopped Hulk by the means you're stating? Not on a winning basis. The total of Shield has lost against Hulk. Leader has plotted on Hulk and lost. This team only has one hour. Again, anything is plausible but not very likely.

Well this is what I know. There was an issue of the Hulk were Nick Fury could have killed the hulk with an armour piercing bullet in the eye, this was a weaker version of the hulk, so im uping the stakes. So what you need is something more powerful in a very weak part of the hulk.

Originally posted by Brutacus
Well in this fight hulk will just stand there pick his nose untill they blow him up, or atleast I think that´s the way he looks at this fight.

Oh man...so Spiderman is not capable of hitting Hulk in the ear. So The hulk can dodge a bullet by an expert marksman when he doesnt not know that the persons aiming at him?

Accel
Hulk wrecks them. Every single time.

Accel

Hmmm... missed this, but I don't see it working. Nick Fury can blast Hulk with whatever he wants, but Hulk can just shrug it off.

BP's suit has been damaged by the Iron Fist before, so I don't see it shrugging off blows from Hulk.

One good thunderclap and the team goes down.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
SHIELD and Wakanda versus the Hulk? Even if its only as much as the team can carry, and even if they only have an hour to stock up, SHIELD and Wakanda have plenty.

Co-signed

Badabing
Im not a genuis am I.
I'm not saying or calling you anything. You brought up the device. I suspect that you meant plot device. Gotcha. cool

Well all I know is that using vibranuim metal using sound waves you can cause mass devastation. I think Klaw was gonna do something like this to destroy the whole world or some shit like that.
Yes and they'll get this done within an hour. Right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Far smarter people have planned and schemed on Hulk and have lost. But in your mind the Hulk just sits there and lets the attack occur. Good call. thumb up

Well this is what I know. There was an issue of the Hulk were Nick Fury could have killed the hulk with an armour piercing bullet in the eye, this was a weaker version of the hulk, so im uping the stakes. So what you need is something more powerful in a very weak part of the hulk.
A weaker version of Hulk. It's easy to beat any character using their low showings. Hulk took several nukes, Thor's lightning, etc.
Nukes & Thor>>>>>>Bullets. no expression

Oh man...so Spiderman is not capable of hitting Hulk in the ear. So The hulk can dodge a bullet by an expert marksman when he doesnt not know that the persons aiming at him?
Okay, in your mind the Hulk is just standing there and letting them set up and take shots. Well, in your scenario the team could beat a lot of people. Too bad the Hulk will not be standing still or picking his butt whilst the team attacks. The Hulk is enraged and per forum rules will commence with ground stomps and thunder claps for the win.
On panel feats>>>>>>Your speculation and conjecture.
Forum rules>>>>>>Your scenario. wink

Alfheim
I'm not saying or calling you anything. You brought up the device. I suspect that you meant plot device. Gotcha. cool

Ok

Yes and they'll get this done within an hour. Right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Far smarter people have planned and schemed on Hulk and have lost.

Well was it PIS? Why does nobody ever shoot Robocop in the mouth? Ok heres the plan....in a CA comic Klaw was going to use CA's shield to destroy the world by emitting sound at a certain frequency that would vibrate with other vibaranuim and craete massive force.

They already have Caps shield, they already have vibranuim and they sure as hell can get a davice that produces noise at a certain frequency. Conidering that they are

a) Genuises
b) Loaded
C) Already have some of the materials they need

Its not illogical that they could do this within an hour im not a genuis in vibranuim or physics so I cant tell you exactly how they will do it but they already ahve some of the materials they need.

But in your mind the Hulk just sits there and lets the attack occur. Good call. thumb up

Since when did the hulk have a spider sense so that he could tell that Nick Fury is hiding with a sniper gun?

Since when did the hulk have a spider sense and spider reflexes that could enable him to detect Spiderman sneaking up on him or dodge Spiderman's punches.

A weaker version of Hulk. It's easy to beat any character using their low showings.

Well I think it was professor hulk I think this is what you call the current version of the hulk.....but thats why I uped the stakes by using a more powerful device to a more sensitive part of his body

Hulk took several nukes, Thor's lightning, etc.
Nukes & Thor>>>>>>Bullets. no expression

Oh and these things exploded inside his head did they? Bro if they are using bullets its going to be made of downgraded vibranuim or adamantuim...obvoulsy they cant create something like Cap's shield in an hour but both shield and bp have plenty vibranuim and adamantuim.

Okay, in your mind the Hulk is just standing there and letting them set up and take shots. Well, in your scenario the team could beat a lot of people. Too bad the Hulk will not be standing still or picking his butt whilst the team attacks.

Shessssshhhh!!!!!! Well look and see what i said above.

The Hulk is enraged and per forum rules will commence with ground stomps and thunder claps for the win.
On panel feats>>>>>>Your speculation and conjecture.
Forum rules>>>>>>Your scenario. wink

Well this is the thing the hulk usually uses ground stomps and thunderclaps when he gets rushed. They are not going to do this. the whole idea is to use sneak attack. Either by sniper shot or by Spiderman sneaking up on him. He wont even know that most of them are there.

Alfheim
Furthermore they dont even have to use brute force. In the ultimates the wasp was able to shrink small enough to get inside the hulkds brain.

Eventhough that was a different universe the principle remains the same. Im sure shield and BP already have device thats small already. Also the device does not have to be massive to create a huge amount of force. The principle is how I explained above to make the metal in cooridination with Cap's shield to vibrate at a certain frequency.

Spiderman is agile and fast enough to place it inside his ear..hell he could hang upside down from his webbing behing the hulk and do it.

Badabing

Well was it PIS? Why does nobody ever shoot Robocop in the mouth? Ok heres the plan....in a CA comic Klaw was going to use CA's shield to destroy the world by emitting sound at a certain frequency that would vibrate with other vibaranuim and craete massive force.
Then every Hulk comic is PIS. Hell, every comic battle must be PIS roll eyes (sarcastic) He's proved himself countless times with winning results. It isn't PIS when it occurs over and over again.

They already have Caps shield, they already have vibranuim and they sure as hell can get a davice that produces noise at a certain frequency. Conidering that they are
a) Genuises
b) Loaded
So, within 1 hour they are going to fly to and from Shield HQ and Wakanda, get all the scientists and tech, manufacture these nonexistent bullets and then get all of this set up while the Hulk is in the process of rampaging? messed blink BTW, Hulk has already defeated wealthy geniuses who had more than an hour of prep. wink

Its not illogical that they could do this within an hour im not a genuis in vibranuim or physics so I cant tell you exactly how they will do it but they already ahve some of the materials they need.
I said that it was possible not plausible. I never said illogical and I would never accuse you of being a genius. J/K stick out tongue But your assuming that with 1 hour of prep they will manipulate vibranium into a weapon. Just not going to happen. Again, within 1 hour they are going to fly from Africa and America, get all the scientists and tech, and then get all of this set up where the Hulk is in the process of rampaging?.

Since when did the hulk have a spider sense so that he could tell that Nick Fury is hiding with a sniper gun?

Since when did the hulk have a spider sense and spider reflexes that could enable him to detect Spiderman sneaking up on him or dodge Spiderman's punches.
The Hulk is already rampaging. The ground is quaking and debris are flying. Show me where the Hulk has been taken down via the way you are proposing. Again, On panel feats>>>>> your conjecture. Also, you're assuming the team has your magic bullets.

Well I think it was professor hulk I think this is what you call the current version of the hulk.....but thats why I uped the stakes by using a more powerful device to a more sensitive part of his body

Oh and these things exploded inside his head did they? Bro if they are using bullets its going to be made of downgraded vibranuim or adamantuim...obvoulsy they cant create something like Cap's shield in an hour but both shield and bp have plenty vibranuim and adamantuim.
So, one hour is enough time to design, invent and make your magic bullets? And 1 hour they are going to fly from Africa and America, get all the scientists and tech, and then get all of this set up where the Hulk is in the process of rampaging? blink

Shessssshhhh!!!!!! Well look and see what i said above.

I did and I still don't remember a time when Hulk has been taken down like you propose. Feats trump your conjecture and speculation. You don't have any proof just a hypothesis.

Well this is the thing the hulk usually uses ground stomps and thunderclaps when he gets rushed. They are not going to do this. the whole idea is to use sneak attack. Either by sniper shot or by Spiderman sneaking up on him. He wont even know that most of them are there.
The forum rules specifically state that characters battle at their best. Flash usually doesn't speed blitz but, according to the forum rules, he is capable of this feat and can blitz in the opening picosecond. Sniper shots don't work when the ground is shaking. The Hulk will see one of the team and that's all he needs. Hulk thunder claps and ground stomps for the win. You still haven't shown proof of Hulk getting put down in the way you suggest. The fact is that one hour is not enough time to fly from Shield HQ and Wakanda, design, invent and make your magic bullets and deploy to where Hulk is rampaging. On panel feats>>>>>> Your speculations, assumptions, conjecture, etc. You have no proof only an EXTRAORDINARY assumption.

Bentley
In all true Hulk murders them. They need a serious advantage, excellent weapons and other things that sound like comic plot devices. There are no such thing in this forum, they die.

Alfheim
Then every Hulk comic is PIS. Hell, every comic battle must be PIS roll eyes (sarcastic) He's proved himself countless times with winning results. It isn't PIS when it occurs over and over again.

Look what you got to ask yourself is this...if something as a powerful as a nuke blows up inside Hulk will it knock him out or kill him.
Well maybe it is Robocop aint a comic but hes been in loads of gun battles but has never been shot in the mouth. So im sorry sometimes it is PIS. The fact of the matter is this, you know that this plan could work. You could disagree that it would work within an hour, but there is nothing to say that years of planning cant amke it work.

My plan is fairly decent if I can come up with a decent plan in 5 minuts then its PIS that characters with sueprhuman intelligence cant do it.

So, within 1 hour they are going to fly to and from Shield HQ and Wakanda,

Bro its says one hours prep. They dont have to fly anywhere, this means wether they are in Shield HQ, or one of BP's cribs they start there one hours prep there. I already explained to you that Bp is loaded Bp will have some labs in America, you missed that point.

get all the scientists and tech, manufacture these nonexistent bullets and then get all of this set up while the Hulk is in the process of rampaging?

No no no no no no no. Please pay attention....I even highlighted important areas for you to read. You obvoulsy missed it. Most of the materials that they need to do thisthey already have. Let me explain again... In a CA comic Klaw used CA's shield to try and destory the world. Klaw was going to do this by creating sound which would vibrate at a certain frequency which would make CA's shield react with other vibranuim. Lets look at the points:

a) They get one hours prep in shield HQ or one of Bps HQ, no time is lost from travelling, and they already have:
b) Caps shield.
c) Vibranuim, BP and shield are loaded are you telling me that they going to need to spend ages looking for vibranuim?
d) Are you telling me that shield Hq doesnt have devices that are sound based weapons already?
e) Are you telling me an organization like Shield or BP does not already have devices that can be used as bullets or placed inside the Hulks ear already?

Shield and Bp spend billions or millions every years researching and creating weapons. As you can see they dont really need to create anything, its just a matter of finding the right tools.

messed blink BTW, Hulk has already defeated wealthy geniuses who had more than an hour of prep. wink

I already explained that. Heroes win most of the time if it was realistic this would not be the case. Like I said you decide for yourself if a nuke exploded inside the hulks head would it kill or knock him out...forget the comics...what do you think?

I said that it was possible not plausible. I never said illogical and I would never accuse you of being a genius. J/K stick out tongue But your assuming that with 1 hour of prep they will manipulate vibranium into a weapon. Just not going to happen.

I already expliained. They dont even ahve to create anything they just have to find the right tools.

Again, within 1 hour they are going to fly from Africa and America, get all the scientists and tech, and then get all of this set up where the Hulk is in the process of rampaging?.

What are you talking about. Since when did we subtract travel from prep time?

The Hulk is already rampaging. The ground is quaking and debris are flying. Show me where the Hulk has been taken down via the way you are proposing.

I dont have to show you anything. You decide for yourself wether my plan would work. This is the whole reason why we have these forums to make realistic battles. hell Flash comics should not last more than 3 panels but they've been doing that shit for years.

Again, On panel feats>>>>> your conjecture. Also, you're assuming the team has your magic bullets.

So both shield and Bp dont have vibranuim bullets already, or devices that can fit in his ear?. They spend billions of dollars every years doin reasearch.

So, one hour is enough time to design, invent and make your magic bullets? And 1 hour they are going to fly from Africa and America, get all the scientists and tech, and then get all of this set up where the Hulk is in the process of rampaging? blink

Already explained.

I did and I still don't remember a time when Hulk has been taken down like you propose. Feats trump your conjecture and speculation. You don't have any proof just a hypothesis.

Already explained.

The forum rules specifically state that characters battle at their best. Flash usually doesn't speed blitz but, according to the forum rules, he is capable of this feat and can blitz in the opening picosecond. Sniper shots don't work when the ground is shaking.

To be quite honest I would prefer Spdierman to sneak up on Hulk. Further more tell me why would the Hulk be thunderclapping and ground stomping when there is nobody to see.

The Hulk will see one of the team and that's all he needs. Hulk thunder claps and ground stomps for the win. You still haven't shown proof of Hulk getting put down in the way you suggest.

Why would he see the team. Shield and Bp dont have cloaking devices? I dont understand this right...My team is smarter have more resources...and all of a sudden hes going to see them. The Hulk has heightned senses now....what a load of crap.

The fact is that one hour is not enough time to fly from Shield HQ and Wakanda, design, invent and make your magic bullets and deploy to where Hulk is rampaging. On panel feats>>>>>> Your speculations, assumptions, conjecture, etc. You have no proof only an EXTRAORDINARY assumption.

Since when is travel taken from prep time?

Rick/Genis
Ok

a) Genuises
b) Loaded

Okay, first of all (concerning your idea that an adamantium bullet would kill hulk when shot through the eye)... There is actually no proof that the bullet will KILL the hulk.... he's survived much worth... in fact, it's 100% likely it was a bluff, being that that issue was ABOUT bluffing (as you may recall, Hulk was bluffing too).

As for creating a device which you specifically stated would "DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD"........... do I need to say any more?

Hulk is far too powerful for any of these characters to beat with anything under than at least a weeks prep. The leader (during Bruce Jones run) had been scheming for years to beat the hulk down.... guess what? He's dead now (or at least supposedly). Who knows how long Nick had planned on sending him into space.... not to mention... he used SENDING him somewhere as oppossed to KILLING him because, believe it or not, EVERYONE has tried to stop him (let alone kill him) and has failed! This fight goes to Hulk 100% of the time.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Okay, first of all (concerning your idea that an adamantium bullet would kill hulk when shot through the eye)... There is actually no proof that the bullet will KILL the hulk.... he's survived much worth... in fact, it's 100% likely it was a bluff, being that that issue was ABOUT bluffing (as you may recall, Hulk was bluffing too).

Its not going through his eyes, its going to be placed in his ear. They device is similar to what wasp did she shrunk to a small enough size and crawled inside his head.

As for creating a device which you specifically stated would "DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD"........... do I need to say any more?

Yeah you do actually. Well lets put it this way it was going to do ALOT of damage. Everbody in Wakanda would have died for starters. This is what cap said I quote "You've condemned billions of people to certain death." Are we getting the picture now.

Hulk is far too powerful for any of these characters to beat with anything under than at least a weeks prep. The leader (during Bruce Jones run) had been scheming for years to beat the hulk down.... guess what? He's dead now (or at least supposedly). Who knows how long Nick had planned on sending him into space.... not to mention... he used SENDING him somewhere as oppossed to KILLING him because, believe it or not, EVERYONE has tried to stop him (let alone kill him) and has failed! This fight goes to Hulk 100% of the time.

Ok im going to ask you a simple question.

a) can spiderman sneak up on the hulk with a cloaking device?
b) is spiderman fast enough to place something inside his ear when he is cloaked and has ueprhuman reflexes and spider sense?
c) If something as powerful as a nuke blows up inside his head will it kill the hulk?

Rick/Genis
Its not going through his eyes, its going to be placed in his ear. They device is similar to what wasp did she shrunk to a small enough size and crawled inside his head.
So wasp had to shrink down to get it in... and spiderman can do that confused
And this great device they just had laying around? You can't just say "they create a device... duh!", it makes for poor debating... come up with another scenario because no "device" has ever worked on hulk before (save something Forge made with MUCH more than an hours prep).

Okay, I will ellaborate.....

WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO CREATE A MACHINE THAT WILL FREAKING KILL THEM AND EVERYONE AROUND THEM
ESPECIALLY since they have no knowledge of whether or not it will actually work on the hulk!

I answer all these questions with this...... How long does it take to make a nuke for EVEN a genius (keep in mind, einstein was a genius, too).

Alfheim
Okay, I will ellaborate.....

WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO CREATE A MACHINE THAT WILL FREAKING KILL THEM AND EVERYONE AROUND THEM
ESPECIALLY since they have no knowledge of whether or not it will actually work on the hulk!

Because its going to blow up inside his head!

I answer all these questions with this...... How long does it take to make a nuke for EVEN a genius (keep in mind, einstein was a genius, too).

Bro ive explined this 5 million times.

They have most of the materials ALREADY!!!!!!

I already explained what happened in a CA comic , it based on those principles. They are not creating a nuke they are creating vibranuim devices if vibrated at a certain level will create as much power as a nuke

Soljer

Ok im going to ask you a simple question.

a) can spiderman sneak up on the hulk with a cloaking device?
b) is spiderman fast enough to place something inside his ear when he is cloaked and has ueprhuman reflexes and spider sense?
c) If something as powerful as a nuke blows up inside his head will it kill the hulk?

A) Sure.

B) Sure.

C) No.

Extra Credit:

Not nearly as long as you think, given the appropriate materials.

Rick/Genis
Does it take under an hour?

Soljer
For Peter parker and T'Challa?

Assuming they have the proper materials already on hand?

Probably.

Rick/Genis
and they'd be able to make this nuke, condense it to the size of fitting into the brain via the ear, all in an hour...?

Symmetric Chaos
C) No.

WHAT? There wouldn't be anything left to regen from.

Not nearly as long as you think, given the appropriate materials.

Yup but you need a hell of a lot longer than an hour.

Rick/Genis
Because its going to blow up inside his head!
Sooooo something that can "Destroy the earth" is just going to stay contained inside his head? That's RIDICULOUS logic!

wait... now you're saying this NUKE device and this SOUND device are one and the same.... They put a device in his ear and then blast it with sound?

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Alfheim
and they'd be able to make this nuke, condense it to the size of fitting into the brain via the ear, all in an hour...?

Hello!!!!

they are not creating a nuke they are creating vibranuim devices that are the equivalent of a nuke.

Furthermore I expliained they already have the materials they need. These people spend billions very years on weapons...sheesh they dont even have to use a nuke once its gets inide his head there are so many wyas he can be taken out.

They dont have to create anything. They just have to find the right materials.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yup but you need a hell of a lot longer than an hour.

Meh. A normal human with a basic understandings of the mechanics of a Nuclear Device could create one in well under a day, given the proper materials.

Geniuses like Peter Parker and the Black Panther? I'm sure an hour will be plenty of time.

But why must they construct it? Why wouldn't shield already have PLENTY of mini-nukes laying around? erm.

Rick/Genis
Mini-vibranium sound device nukes that have never been created that small in the known multiverse of marvel? I don't know, this sounds like the first case of DEBATING PIS. Creating a scenario that has never happened and (in all probability) never will.

Alfheim
Sooooo something that can "Destroy the earth" is just going to stay contained inside his head? That's RIDICULOUS logic!

Your not paying attention is not going to be powerful enough to destroy the earth. I said....as powerful as a nuke.

wait... now you're saying this NUKE device and this SOUND device are one and the same.... They put a device in his ear and then blast it with sound?

Now your just being stupid. Klaw has already done something similar which was more powerful than a nuke....ok? The whole idea is to create something less powerful which will blow up in his head, where the hulks skull and other tissue will abosrb the impact. Hulks face can take a nuke i dont think his brain can.

So what your telling me is that something like this has been done already but its stupid to think it can be done again. You came here to waste my tiem.

Alfheim
Mini-vibranium sound device nukes that have never been created that small in the known multiverse of marvel? I don't know, this sounds like the first case of DEBATING PIS. Creating a scenario that has never happened and (in all probability) never will.

hello thats what im telling you again.....they....have....most.....of the.....materials......already.....they spend.....billions of dollars every year......the chances are.....they have mini vibranuim stuff.

Meh. A normal human with a basic understandings of the mechanics of a Nuclear Device could create one in well under a day, given the proper materials.

Geniuses like Peter Parker and the Black Panther? I'm sure an hour will be plenty of time. hell did you know Bp has a Galactus contingency plan?

But why must they construct it? Why wouldn't shield already have PLENTY of mini-nukes laying around? erm.

You know what i mean?, but I aint even saying a nuke im saying vibarnuim both shield and bp have loads.

Symmetric Chaos

Geniuses like Peter Parker and the Black Panther? I'm sure an hour will be plenty of time.

The act of physically assembling such a device would probably take more than an hour even for them IMO.

Umm . . . just because . . .

Badabing
Look what you got to ask yourself is this...if something as a powerful as a nuke blows up inside Hulk will it knock him out or kill him.
Well maybe it is Robocop aint a comic but hes been in loads of gun battles but has never been shot in the mouth. So im sorry sometimes it is PIS. The fact of the matter is this, you know that this plan could work. You could disagree that it would work within an hour, but there is nothing to say that years of planning cant amke it work.

My plan is fairly decent if I can come up with a decent plan in 5 minuts then its PIS that characters with sueprhuman intelligence cant do it.
So, we went from a magic vibranium bullet to a nuke that will fit into Hulk's ear? messed

Bro its says one hours prep. They dont have to fly anywhere, this means wether they are in Shield HQ, or one of BP's cribs they start there one hours prep there. I already explained to you that Bp is loaded Bp will have some labs in America, you missed that point.So now the battle takes place near Shield or in Wakanda. I must have missed that part.....Just checked and there's no mention of location. wink

No no no no no no no. Please pay attention....I even highlighted important areas for you to read. You obvoulsy missed it. Most of the materials that they need to do thisthey already have. Let me explain again... In a CA comic Klaw used CA's shield to try and destory the world. Klaw was going to do this by creating sound which would vibrate at a certain frequency which would make CA's shield react with other vibranuim. Lets look at the points:. And Klaw did this all within 1 hour. Riiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

a) They get one hours prep in shield HQ or one of Bps HQ, no time is lost from travelling, and they already have:
b) Caps shield.
c) Vibranuim, BP and shield are loaded are you telling me that they going to need to spend ages looking for vibranuim?
d) Are you telling me that shield Hq doesnt have devices that are sound based weapons already?
e) Are you telling me an organization like Shield or BP does not already have devices that can be used as bullets or placed inside the Hulks ear already?

Shield and Bp spend billions or millions every years researching and creating weapons. As you can see they dont really need to create anything, its just a matter of finding the right tools.
No, the thread doesn't state the team gets one hour prep in a Shield HQ or BP's HQ, it states "They have 1 hour strategy session and can only bring whatever equipment they can carry on themselves". The rest of your points are moot since they don't start at any HQ. Again with all the assumptions. confused

I already explained that. Heroes win most of the time if it was realistic this would not be the case. Like I said you decide for yourself if a nuke exploded inside the hulks head would it kill or knock him out...forget the comics...what do you think?
Moot point since they don't start at a HQ and they don't have magic bullets or nuke bullets. wink

I already expliained. They dont even ahve to create anything they just have to find the right tools.

Moot point since they don't start at a HQ and they don't have magic bullets or nuke bullets. wink

What are you talking about. Since when did we subtract travel from prep time?

I dont have to show you anything. You decide for yourself wether my plan would work. This is the whole reason why we have these forums to make realistic battles. hell Flash comics should not last more than 3 panels but they've been doing that shit for years.

So both shield and Bp dont have vibranuim bullets already, or devices that can fit in his ear?. They spend billions of dollars every years doin reasearch.
The prep is 1 HOUR. That's all they get. They must do everything within an hour.

To be quite honest I would prefer Spdierman to sneak up on Hulk. Further more tell me why would the Hulk be thunderclapping and ground stomping when there is nobody to see. Spidey no longer has the armor. They don't get prep at an HQ. That's just your assumption.

Why would he see the team. Shield and Bp dont have cloaking devices? I dont understand this right...My team is smarter have more resources...and all of a sudden hes going to see them. The Hulk has heightned senses now....what a load of crap.

Since when is travel taken from prep time? ONE HOUR accounts for everything. They only have one hour. Get it.

So, we went from an hour prep session to the team having prep at a Shield or BP's HQ. Again, you're full of assumptions. If nothing is stated by the thread starter then everything is at a neutral location. You have only proved that you like to change the thread in order to conform to your plan. laughing

Soljer

You've gotta realize, though, resources are plot devices. Prep is a plot device.

With Prep, Tony Stark can create a new armor specifically for combatting X character. This has never happened, probably never will. But it's well within the realm of possibility.

With Prep, Parker and T'Challa could combine their genius, with T'Challa's and Fury's unlimited resources and come up with something...

No doubt.

The only debating comes in when discussing what that something is and to what extent it could possibly affect the fight.

I'm not even saying that the Hulk loses here. In all probability, he wins. But to discount the possibility of SHIELD and WAKANDA themselves being able to find a way to take down the Hulk within an hour?

I'm sure they could think of something.

I mean, I realize the sentence I just uttered is a cop out. The immediate question is, of course, "What? What would they come up with?"

And my only answer would be "I don't know," because, you see, I'm not SHIELD. I'm not Wakanda. I'm not T'Challa, and I'm not Nick Fury.

They are all MUCH more intelligent than I am, and have an immense imagination and resource pool to draw from.

I, on the other hand, do not. My thoughts, considerations, and therefore, imagined possibilites, are much more primitive.

Meh.

I dunno where I'm going with this. I'll just cease rambling now.

smile.

Alfheim
So, we went from a magic vibranium bullet to a nuke that will fit into Hulk's ear? messed

So now the battle takes place near Shield or in Wakanda. I must have missed that part.....Just checked and there's no mention of location. wink

And Klaw did this all within 1 hour. Riiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, the thread doesn't state the team gets one hour prep in a Shield HQ or BP's HQ, it states "They have 1 hour strategy session and can only bring whatever equipment they can carry on themselves". The rest of your points are moot since they don't start at any HQ. Again with all the assumptions. confused

The prep is 1 HOUR. That's all they get. They must do everything within an hour.

Spidey no longer has the armor. They don't get prep at an HQ. That's just your assumption.

ONE HOUR accounts for everything. They only have one hour. Get it.

So, we went from an hour prep session to the team having prep at a Shield or BP's HQ. Again, you're full of assumptions. If nothing is stated by the thread starter then everything is at a neutral location. You have only proved that you like to change the thread in order to conform to your plan. laughing

You know what im done. Strategy session is obvoulsy a very similar term to prep, so its not illogical to think that he was saying prep in a different way.

Soljer
I wonder if Wakanda or SHIELD happen to have any anti-matter generators lying around....

shifty

Badabing
You know what im done. Strategy session is obvoulsy a very similar term to prep, so its not illogical to think that he was saying prep in a different way.
Me too. I just went by what the thread stated and felt the team was over matched. I think if it went down as you debated then the team could win. cool

masterbruce
some of the debating on this thread has been pretty hilarious smile

one point though:

while they're given 1 hour of prep, nothing says they can't get more prep after the battle starts

Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Fist, and Deadpool can serve as distractionary force to hold Hulk at bay while the BRAIN TEAM of Spiderman, Black Panther, and Nick Fury work on getting some technological reinforcements or a plan to take down the Hulk.

Soljer
some of the debating on this thread has been pretty hilarious smile

one point though:

while they're given 1 hour of prep, nothing says they can't get more prep after the battle starts

Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Fist, and Deadpool can serve as distractionary force to hold Hulk at bay while the BRAIN TEAM of Spiderman, Black Panther, and Nick Fury work on getting some technological reinforcements or a plan to take down the Hulk.

Very true.

And an indestructible shield in front of Cap makes a good target.

As does the immortal Deadpool.

And the Pseudo-immortal Wolverine.

Bentley
What do we consider BFR here?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bentley
What do we consider BFR here?

orbit (Hulk is going to came back from anywhere else)

playa1258
Hulk kills them.

RSSR
If BP took down the likes of Tony Starks (who in turn had already prepped for BP), than he'll have something ready and waiting for the Hulk within that 1 hr.

Alfheim
Me too. I just went by what the thread stated and felt the team was over matched. I think if it went down as you debated then the team could win. cool

Bro I confirmed it with the thread starter. Strategy is prep and travel is not part of prep...but that was obvious. My team win, my plan is almost full proof.

Scoobless

Can they carry Thor and Sentry with them?

no expression

Or how about Betty?

xmeat
hulk kills them all then kills everyone in dc.

K3VIL
Hulk is angry, so already highly durable and in the class 100 strength sector.Cutting loose and going toe to toe wont work, so...
Aboard the helycarrier, Fury introduce the team in a section called Omega Green, where are stored hi-tech experimental exoskeleton, sort of mandroid armor with major upgrades from alien tech like kree and shi'ar.Using the armors they subdue the Hulk and deploy him in the stratosphere detonating on him a powerful bomb which will leave him almost dead.

S.H.I.E.L.D. File OM3G/\ Contingency, Weapons Sector.
Omega Green Mandroid Armor
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 450 lbs
Details: Cobalt blue and golden colours, S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on upper left chest, right shoulder, right side of the helmet.
Description:
The OGMA is built with a unic alloy created from elements of Shi'Ar and Kree spaceships mixed with vibranium and secondary adamantium, the.The armor design was made from Forge, which maked the helmet similar to that of Juggernaut, with no mouthpiece and a single space for the eyes which is covered from a highly durable visor.The armor has shoulder, wrists forearm and upper legs golden bands and is coloured in cobalt blue.It has a more human appearence than the normal mandroid armor.
Offensive Systems:
1x plasma beam dischargers for each palm of the hands.
Full power they can destroy a small size building.Can function up to 1 month of moderate/high usage.
2x neutron mini cannons in the wrist of the gauntlets.
High stunning power and energy damage, slower rech. time than the pb.Can function up to 2 weeks of high usage, 3 weeks of moderate usage.
Full power they can destroy a skyscraper.
1x optical beam discharger built in the visor of the armor.Concussive force and heat attack able to push back a maximum weight of 10 tons.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk kills them all then kills everyone in dc. rolling on floor laughing

Soljer
hulk kills them all then kills everyone in dc.

...Douchebag fanboy.

Got two words for you:

Spec

Tre.

qqqqqqq
...Douchebag fanboy.

Got two words for you:

Spec

Tre. blah he will probably think that hulk will get so angry that he punched a hole in the spectre's face

K3VIL
Full power it can deal twice the damage of the pb, but this weapon is also used as a last resort or gap filler in the recharge time of the others cause taps into power resources.It can be used at low intensity for less destructive uses.
2x Sonic Generator built in the sides of the helmet, it emits waves of sound which can be used to stun enemies or add concussive force to the optic blasts.Full power they can destroy an area equal to a medium size wall mart.They are generally used in addiction with the ob or to calm down opponents.Full power use they can function up to 2 weeks.
1x Thunder Fists built in the gauntlets, enhance the strength of the punches as well as stun the opponent.Full power use they can function up to 3 months.
1xUnified Cannon
All the weapons charge up their energy in the chest plate which contains an energy absorption device which can tap into small quantities of quantum energy, that will be mixed up with the weapons for an all out assault which can level a whole neighbourhood.

K3VIL
Defensive Systems:
1xRepulsion/Force Field
A skin like force field which surrounds the armor enhancing his durability and can be expanded to repel physical opponents.If the durability of the field is overcome, it will turn off and charge up for being turned on full power again.Full power use can function up to 2 months.
2xEnergy manipulation devices
Able to reduce the damage of energy weapons redirecting it to the enviroment or into the weapons or the armor for enhancing its abilities.
1xDensity manipulator, able to boost the armor density using the energy absorbed from the EMD enhancing the durability to ten fold.
Suppressing Systems
2x ElectroCrab, able to generate a distruptive electrical field which can subdue mid level metahumans and also extend through a cable for tie up the enemy or reach far targets.Linked to the thunder fists, has the same limitations.The armor can carry up to 5 pair of EC.
2xKinetic Whip, they came out from the forehand, can be used to tie up and subdue the enemy or for offensive purposes, swinging at very high speed.
Vibrating Missiles
Missiles emitted from the shoulder cannons which emit sonic waves, explode on impact and the resulting explosion mixed with sonic waves cause major stunning and impact damage.

Transporting Systems
3xNull gravity units
1xJet boots
1xquantum propulsor
The null gravity units grants the armor to reach supersonic speeds, clocked at Mach 20, and mixed with the jet boots, even escape velocity.The ng units can also grant the armor to perform super leaps and enhance the acrobatic and air control.The quantum propulsor is a prototype device which can grant the armor to fly in space reaching sub-lightspeeds.

Badabing

Bro I confirmed it with the thread starter. Strategy is prep and travel is not part of prep...but that was obvious. My team win, my plan is almost full proof.
He changed the conditions of the battles 4 pages into the thread. I used the default rules of the versus forum since the thread starter didn't specify location, travel or anything else. Your plan included: Outside help, leaving the battle field and/or not entering to begin with and using resources that definitely aren't standard and that don't exist in the MU on the premise that they should be able to make something. That's all against the forum rules. There's nothing foolproof about theoretical bullets and devices that don't exist. I already stated that if the thread starter made stipulations so the battle went down as you debated then the team could win. Now you're just beating a dead horse.

Edit: I just saw people making jokes about you Alfheim, so don't get all riled up at me. cool

Alfheim
He changed the conditions of the battles 4 pages into the thread. I used the default rules of the versus forum since the thread starter didn't specify location, travel or anything else. Your plan included: Outside help, leaving the battle field and/or not entering to begin with and using resources that definitely aren't standard and that don't exist in the MU on the premise that they should be able to make something. That's all against the forum rules.

Anyway I asked him wether strategy session meant prep he said yes. I asked him wether it included travel he said no. So it doesnt matter wether he changed the conditions afterwards. I asked him about what he said at the very beggining. So as I said before they start there prep at Shield HQ or BP's crib. He spend billions every year on reasearch. Its BP's duty to protect his country so its likely he would have thought of something before it even happened.

There's nothing foolproof about theoretical bullets and devices that don't exist.

Well I lready elaborated on this, they most likely have the matreials they need. Bp for example is an expert with anything to do with vibranuim

I already stated that if the thread starter made stipulations so the battle went down as you debated then the team could win. Now you're just beating a dead horse.

Edit: I just saw people making jokes about you Alfheim, so don't get all riled up at me. cool

Whatever makes you happy.

Badabing
Anyway I asked him wether strategy session meant prep he said yes. I asked him wether it included travel he said no. So it doesnt matter wether he changed the conditions afterwards. I asked him about what he said at the very beggining. So as I said before they start there prep at Shield HQ or BP's crib. He spend billions every year on reasearch. Its BP's duty to protect his country so its likely he would have thought of something before it even happened.

Well I lready elaborated on this, they most likely have the matreials they need. Bp for example is an expert with anything to do with vibranuim

Whatever makes you happy.
Your theory still = Jack. What you proposed hasn't been done in the MU. The Hulk has never been taken out in the manner you propose. Shield and Reed had to trick Hulk into space and then banish him to another planet because they had NOTHING to defeat him. Now, you want us all to believe that your theory all of a sudden will work. You have no proof to back up your claims. I have a whole history of Hulk feats that say you lose. Your theory has nothing to back it up. All that I've heard from you is that they should be able to and they should have the materials and they should etc. You can't back up your claims. I could theorize that the Team should be able to take down Classic Juggernaut with an hour of prep. I could theorize that the Team should be able to invent a new device that renders his powers null. Could I prove this.....NO! Do you understand? You have NO proof. The Hulk has overcome his share of smart, well prepared and well financed people and has won. You can't counter the Hulk's showings and your theory has no proof to substantiate your claims. wink

Beta Ray Howard
There is no feasible method for this team to win, even with prep.

It's been stated in the comics that they have nothing to stop Hulk with.

They don't, aside from banishment to another realm, and only Dr. Strange can do that.

Sparkz
There is a way to stop the Hulk in the Spider-man "Other" arc the area was pumped full of gas and Spidey told Hulk a joke to calm him down thus reverting him to Banner heh I liked that fight, but with Shields assistance I don't see how they couldn't duplicate that.

xmeat
wtf you got to be kidding me i mean you guys aren't stupid are you. Im assuming this is bloodlusted hulk so what in gods name makes you'll think a bunch a street heroes are gonna do. Good god already i mean one thunderclap and there all either ko'ed or dead.

Sparkz
wtf you got to be kidding me i mean you guys aren't stupid are you. Im assuming this is bloodlusted hulk so what in gods name makes you'll think a bunch a street heroes are gonna do. Good god already i mean one thunderclap and there all either ko'ed or dead.

The whole point is they have prep on their side, its not like they are gonna fight the Hulk with no back up plan that would just be stupid.

xmeat
Originally posted by Sparkz
The whole point is they have prep on their side, its not like they are gonna fight the Hulk with no back up plan that would just be stupid. unless they have some sort of heavy hitter that aint working. Then all the dc street heroes should stop doomsday with prep to right.

Sparkz
unless they have some sort of heavy hitter that aint working. Then all the dc street heroes should stop doomsday with prep to right.

Nope when fighting against someone with prep Hulk has a major weakness becoming Banner again. Also Dosn't Doomsday move at lightspeed so he could stop everyone before they could move.

xmeat
Nope when fighting against someone with prep Hulk has a major weakness becoming Banner again. Also Dosn't Doomsday move at lightspeed so he could stop everyone before they could move. nope doomsdy aint lightspeed not even close show a scan with him moving at lightspeed.

Sparkz
nope doomsdy aint lightspeed not even close show a scan with him moving at lightspeed.

I don't have one, I don't have many DC comics I'm just repeating what I heard on the forum, that to keep up with Supes he has to be lightspeed and something to do with he moved faster than a speedster could see though you'd have to ask someone eles if this is right because i aint sure.

Soljer
Didn't doomsday blitz a Flash or some such? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Didn't doomsday blitz a Flash or some such? confused

Superman had difficulty following his motion.

Alfheim
Your theory still = Jack. What you proposed hasn't been done in the MU.

Bro...Most of its been done already in a CA comic....

a) Captain Americas shield
b) Vibranuim
c) Soundwaves

The only difference is there was not a small piece of vibranuim that could fit inside

The Hulk has never been taken out in the manner you propose.

Well lets think about this:

a) Does that mean that the plan cant work.
b) Flash comics should not last more than 3 panels, but he constantly gets hit by boomerangs and such, this should not happen

Shield and Reed had to trick Hulk into space and then banish him to another planet because they had NOTHING to defeat him. Now, you want us all to believe that your theory all of a sudden will work. You have no proof to back up your claims. I have a whole history of Hulk feats that say you lose. Your theory has nothing to back it up. All that I've heard from you is that they should be able to and they should have the materials and they should etc. You can't back up your claims. I could theorize that the Team should be able to take down Classic Juggernaut with an hour of prep. I could theorize that the Team should be able to invent a new device that renders his powers null. Could I prove this.....NO! Do you understand? You have NO proof. The Hulk has overcome his share of smart, well prepared and well financed people and has won. You can't counter the Hulk's showings and your theory has no proof to substantiate your claims. wink

Please address each of these points:

a) Why do Flash comics last more than 3 panels?
b) Why does Robocop never get shot in the mouth?
c) If something as powerful as a nuke blew up inside the Hulks head would it knock him out or kill him? What do YOU think? If you dont think it would and you can prove it then fine, but what you have are examples of The Hulk being hit by nukes outside his body.
d) If this sort thing has been done already and they have most of the materials already. Whats stopping them from replicating the event again? This is what they need:

Caps shield
vibranuim
soundwaves.

e) What are the chances of them both having sound based weapons and Vibranuim?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibranium

Found in the fictional African nation of Wakanda, vibranium has the ability to absorb all vibrations in the vicinity. It is used in the arsenal of the supervillain Klaw and by Wakanda's king, the BLACK PANTHER.

Are you trying to tell me that BP would not have any Vibranuim?

The next question is can they create something small enough that could fit into the Hulks brain? Lets think about this:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

He is a master planner who always thinks several steps ahead and will go to extreme measures to achieve his goals and protect the kingdom of Wakanda.

The extent of technology T'Challa has access to is believed to be limitless.

Please adress this point....even if you dont agree with the plan working dont you think it is highly probable that BP has:

a) Vibranuim
b) Sound based weapons
c) small tech devices that could fit into his brain made out of vibranuim.

If you look at the above info BP plans ahead so he has to think of scenrios before they happen....and he has vast amount of technology ALREADY.

My final point. I think it is also highly likely that they have cloaking devices and that Spiderman could sneak up on the Hulk. What do YOU think?

If you can prove to me that The Hulk has enhanced senses then fine.

Rick/Genis
There is a way to stop the Hulk in the Spider-man "Other" arc the area was pumped full of gas and Spidey told Hulk a joke to calm him down thus reverting him to Banner heh I liked that fight, but with Shields assistance I don't see how they couldn't duplicate that.

This point is moot since it's a bloodlusted Hulk... He won't revert to banner unless the thread starter said "My team vs. hulk/Banner"

Rick/Genis

b) Flash comics should not last more than 3 panels, but he constantly gets hit by boomerangs and such, this should not happen

YES!!! IT DOES MEAN THAT PLAN CAN'T WORK!!! YOU'VE GIVEN NO REASON AS TO WHY THAT PLAN SHOULD WORK UNLESS YOU GIVEN EVIDENCE THAT IT WOULD WORK AGAINST HULK!!!! NOT THE NATION OF WAKANDA OR EARTH!

Stop Theorizing and give some evidence for gods sake.

because if it did it would be a comic no one would buy
because even if he was shot in the mouth it wouldn't kill him... you do realize he's more machine than man... and that he would still function without a mouth...
it has been stated that one of the only things that can kill the hulk is a gamma bomb... if a "nuke" that they supposedly can get were put into his ear.... he would survive it... heal... kill them.

so this team, in fact, did this event... I thought you said Klaw did it.... not captain America... is klaw on their team now... the MASTER of sound confused

you're reaching... and you're also supposing that they can make this sound device the size of a pea... reaching

Are you trying to tell me that BP would not have any Vibranuim? no, I'm trying to tell you that using "a magic device that would defeat the enemy immediately" is a very bad debating tactic... it's what I've been saying all along

Yes... they have the ability to make this weapon small...... do they have the ability to make it in under an hour? Even IF it's not stated that they're IN Wakanda OR Shield and can only carry what they themselves can hold? no.... no no no...
why do you continuilly assume that they're meeting at SHIELD OR WAKANDA? It was NEVER stated and you're going against forum rules to suit your theory. Get over it.... according to original rule speculation, this team cannot win.

Badabing

a) Captain Americas shield
b) Vibranuim
c) Soundwaves

The only difference is there was not a small piece of vibranuim that could fit inside

Please address each of these points:

a) Why do Flash comics last more than 3 panels?
b) Why does Robocop never get shot in the mouth?
c) If something as powerful as a nuke blew up inside the Hulks head would it knock him out or kill him? What do YOU think? If you dont think it would and you can prove it then fine, but what you have are examples of The Hulk being hit by nukes outside his body.
d) If this sort thing has been done already and they have most of the materials already. Whats stopping them from replicating the event again? This is what they need:

Caps shield
vibranuim
soundwaves.

e) What are the chances of them both having sound based weapons and Vibranuim?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibranium

Found in the fictional African nation of Wakanda, vibranium has the ability to absorb all vibrations in the vicinity. It is used in the arsenal of the supervillain Klaw and by Wakanda's king, the BLACK PANTHER.

Are you trying to tell me that BP would not have any Vibranuim?

The next question is can they create something small enough that could fit into the Hulks brain? Lets think about this:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

He is a master planner who always thinks several steps ahead and will go to extreme measures to achieve his goals and protect the kingdom of Wakanda.

The extent of technology T'Challa has access to is believed to be limitless.

Please adress this point....even if you dont agree with the plan working dont you think it is highly probable that BP has:

a) Vibranuim
b) Sound based weapons
c) small tech devices that could fit into his brain made out of vibranuim.

If you look at the above info BP plans ahead so he has to think of scenrios before they happen....and he has vast amount of technology ALREADY.

My final point. I think it is also highly likely that they have cloaking devices and that Spiderman could sneak up on the Hulk. What do YOU think?

If you can prove to me that The Hulk has enhanced senses then fine.
Hulk is already enraged and bloodlusted. They will get beat down via thunderclap and ground stomp. You can't prove anything in your debate. On panel feats>>>>>>>your theory. erm You expect us to believe theory that has never occurred in the MU. laughing Nothing close to your theory has occurred. Your plan is all speculation and you have nothing to back up your claims. no expression Hmm, it seems Shield and Reed are so worried about Hulk that they:

Trick him into space and send him to another planet in order to keep the entire planet safe.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-5.jpg

Fear that Hulk may return to Earth.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-02-4.jpg

Rick/Genis
nuff said, bada!

Sparkz
This point is moot since it's a bloodlusted Hulk... He won't revert to banner unless the thread starter said "My team vs. hulk/Banner"

So your saying that the hulk wouldn't revert back to Banner if he were to calm down because the thread starter didn't state it, that's a weak argument.

Apolloknight
Now im not here to say the street team wins, I think everybody is thinking the team going to go toe to toe with Hulk.

Caps not that dumb, nicks not the dumb, Pete's not that dumb, and of course panthers not that dumb.

Again, Im not saying the team wins, 1 hour prep is pushing it,

but if panther did this to Mephisto, and I believe the general consensus on this forum will say Mephisto>>>>Hulk

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mephisto2.jpg
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mephisto3.jpg

Then im my mind this fight isnt such a longshot.....

Magee
ohhh Hulks gonna be angry when he gets back to earth, I wonder who will take him out. evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee
ohhh Hulks gonna be angry when he gets back to earth, I wonder who will take him out. evil face

LivingTribunal will have to intervene . . .

LordFear
Hulk smash

Magee
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
LivingTribunal will have to intervene . . . LT has no power over such rage, earth is doomed.

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Now im not here to say the street team wins, I think everybody is thinking the team going to go toe to toe with Hulk.

Caps not that dumb, nicks not the dumb, Pete's not that dumb, and of course panthers not that dumb.

Again, Im not saying the team wins, 1 hour prep is pushing it,

but if panther did this to Mephisto, and I believe the general consensus on this forum will say Mephisto>>>>Hulk

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mephisto2.jpg
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mephisto3.jpg

Then im my mind this fight isnt such a longshot.....
Mephisto is never written that hot. He's been beaten by both Professor Hulk and Thor before in his own realm. And they fought him H2H for that matter...

jollyjim311
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437057&highlight=jollyjim311+forumid%3A77

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by jollyjim311
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437057&highlight=jollyjim311+forumid%3A77 It's not stolen because this is an hour's prep and has less characters in it...

Alfheim

YES!!! IT DOES MEAN THAT PLAN CAN'T WORK!!! YOU'VE GIVEN NO REASON AS TO WHY THAT PLAN SHOULD WORK UNLESS YOU GIVEN EVIDENCE THAT IT WOULD WORK AGAINST HULK!!!! NOT THE NATION OF WAKANDA OR EARTH!

Stop Theorizing and give some evidence for gods sake.

Ok I will

because if it did it would be a comic no one would buy

Right.....thats your explanation is it? Ok I have a better reason.

No Mentioning Events of PIS

Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels,

because even if he was shot in the mouth it wouldn't kill him... you do realize he's more machine than man... and that he would still function without a mouth...

So what your telling ls that when people are trying to shoot down Robocop they are deliberatley trying to miss his mout. "Hey his whole body is covered with armour lets NOT aim for his mouth, flesh is weaker then metal but hey it wont make a difference."

Oh yeah and In Robocop 2 he got captured. These bad guys were basically trying to tear him into pieces. They were looking at his armour and thinking "How are we going to tear him apart." It never once occured to them to aim at his mouth, eventhough they achieved some objective with metal. Anyway you can dismiss this if you like i'll just pull my Flash example.

it has been stated that one of the only things that can kill the hulk is a gamma bomb... if a "nuke" that they supposedly can get were put into his ear.... he would survive it... heal... kill them.

Just because something is stated in panel does not mean it is always correct. It doesnt have to kill him it has to at least knock him out.

Namor creates a whirlpool that nearly knocks Hulk out

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7674/avengers003173hf.jpg

Namor knocks out the Hulk. Ok he was mindcontrolled but considering hes done this before...when he was not, is it that much of a big deal?

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/8904/namorfeat266tn.gif

Then theres this....eventhough the caption says it was a slim chance Namor has already almost knocked out the Hulk before when he was not mindcontrolled or bloodllusted.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4384/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

Ok the Hulk was dazed at the time but here you go....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4787289

so this team, in fact, did this event... I thought you said Klaw did it.... not captain America... is klaw on their team now... the MASTER of sound confused

So let me get this striaght right BP always thinks ahead spends billions every year on reasearch which would include weapons he has a Galactus contingency plan he has fought Klaw many times in the past. This guy is not going to have sound based weapons?

you're reaching... and you're also supposing that they can make this sound device the size of a pea... reaching

The sound device will not be going inside his ear. The vibranuim will.

Are you trying to tell me that BP would not have any Vibranuim? no, I'm trying to tell you that using "a magic device that would defeat the enemy immediately" is a very bad debating tactic... it's what I've been saying all along

If you say so.

Yes... they have the ability to make this weapon small...... do they have the ability to make it in under an hour?

Well what do you think? BP already had a Galactus contingency plan. Bp thinks of events that before they happen. If he has a Galactus contingency plan you can bet your bottom dollar he has a sound based device and vibranuim tech of different sizes.

Even IF it's not stated that they're IN Wakanda OR Shield

That was my assumption and if you look at the thread there are actually lots of people who assumed this as well. Ok I will confirm this with the thread starter.

and can only carry what they themselves can hold? no.... no no no...

They only need three things.

why do you continuilly assume that they're meeting at SHIELD OR WAKANDA? It was NEVER stated and you're going against forum rules to suit your theory. Get over it.... according to original rule speculation, this team cannot win.

Look dont get personal, please. One of the defintions of PIS is a Flash comics lasting more than 3 panels. When I asked you this question you said that it was because comics could be boring......you dont think it looks like your trying to twist things around when the obvious answer is PIS.

Like I said i'll confirm this with the thread starter just dont get personal. As I pointed out before it seems alot of people assumed this as well. If it does not start in Wkanda. If they dont start at some HQ their *****.

FearOfBlood

they die fast

Alfheim
Also bare in mind the reason why I assume it starts at HQ is because if they dont this might as well be a spite thread. Everbody would agree if they dont at least start at some sort of HQ there is no way they are going to win.

Alfheim
Its been confirmed that the prep starts at Shield HQ. Your going to tell me that shield dont have vibranuim or sound based weapons?

Rick/Genis
When was it conformed.... in your mind? Or was the Original post changed?

Regardless. Even if it's AT the headquarters they still don't have a chance because none of these characters have been able to team up and beat hulk... they haven't even teamed up with MORE powerful characters to "kill" hulk because, more likely than not... save some form of telepathy, hulk isn't going to die (also a gamma bomb).

This isn't a battle that involves bruce banner.... the original post says can they take down "HULK"...

And the winner is........ (Drum Roll)

Much to Alfheim's surprise... HULK stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.