Id vs Kuja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
-=Prologue=-

The epic battle of titans between Id & Sephiroth reaches an exploding conclusion when Id, manning true weltall, finally delivers the killing blow to Safer Sephiroth. The lifestream screams in joy as the pillar of evil is defeated; however an entropy rift engulfes Id, and the contact gone mad is teleported inside Kuja's castle.

The enygmatic Kuja is wandering his castle while he waits for Zidane and his party to confront him. Finally he has unlocked his hidden power, and now he holds unfathomable power...however Kuja is heavily displeased and enraged by the news of his short lifespan. After attaining godhood Kuja is fated for doom...that is not acceptable, Kuja tells himself. "Life will be destroyed for this world is not worthy without me."

In the middle of his speech Kuja finds himself overtaken by a show of lights and sounds. As ironic as it may sound, Kuja finds himself feeling warm and cold at the same time. Then he sees the giant blood colored mecha, True Weltall, and smirks. After a couple of minutes the shadow of a man can be seen jumping out of the Gear, and it finally lands on it's feet with a loud BAM. Kuja lifts an eyebrow and stares at the man with red hair and armor, he speaks:

"What's this a warm up before the final showdown?"

Id smirks while he stares at the man before him with nothing but rage & lust for destruction.

"Heh..."

Kuja chuckles and responds:

"A man of few words are you not? Well I'm letting you know before I kill you: You have invaded the domain of a god, and you will be punished."

Id closes his hands and forms tight fists. Ether energy rushing through his very being. Blood eyes never leaving their mark: Kuja.

"Monkey boy...heh..."

-=End of Prologue=-

Round One - Id fights Kuja without True Weltall. Kuja is fighting at his normal non-tranced power level.

Round two - Id unleashes Ether & Chi energies. Kuja is allowed the use of Magic and Eidolons.

Final Round - Id boards True Weltall. Trance Kuja enters the game.

Discuss.

Cloud_VII
I vote Kuja.

TricksterPriest
Personal opinion, Id will win until the last round. Then he gets murdered. Trance Kuja one shots planets, that's kinda scary.

Superboy Prime
Id's Xenogears could pontentially give Trance Kuja a lot of trouble.

TricksterPriest
could be. Problem is Xenogears never really had it's limits disclosed. We have no idea what the upper limit was on that thing's power. I'm not going to say anything, because I have no idea if Xenogears can actually pull off a planet buster.

Superboy Prime
Had to BUMP this thread since it has 2 of my all time favorite villains in video games, and I felt like showing some feats so people could know a little bit more about them and discuss the outcome.

Id

A desperate young Fei unleashes a blast of energy that completely destroys Grahf. Then his mother gets in the way of the blast to save Fei from dying. Grahf was a previous incarnation of Fei that made contact with Zohar in an attempt to gain ultimate power. He obtained power, but at the cost of his own mortality. He survived generations by posessing bodies, and he was trying to posess the body of his newest incarnation aka Fei.

C3yrgBhrNsU

Fei stumbles with Weltall(the giant mech) for the very first time and boards it in an attempt to fight off an attack on his village. When things get out of control Fei loses his cool and unleashes his Id personality. The outcome is not nice.

x7nyQt5kmfA

Weltall is summoned by Id, and the gear automatically transforms into True Weltall. It reaches Id, and the maniac proceeds to destroy Solaris. An ultra-high tech flying country that considers the rest of humanity to be lambs.

S1VZqc_G1rk

Superboy Prime
Kuja

Bahamut controlled by Queen Brahme attacks Kuja. He is amused by the eidolon, and the angel of death seems to be surprised to be bleeding. Perhaps a first.

Vj5wvQ8YK9o

Kuja decides he will have some fun with the Queen & posesses Bahamut. Then he uses Bahamut to destroy the armada with relative ease. This 2nd video is to showcase Kuja's durability, and how he survived pretty much unharmed while the Alexandrian arma was slaughtered.

vsXPzmshKV0

Kuja finally obtains Trance, and proceeds to destroy Terra after realizing his existence will unavoidably come to an end.

eHNpEAJnpZw

Sado22
i didn't know the Wizard of id was so powerful.... confused

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
Wizard Id?

He is not a wizard. He is Fei Fong Wong's 2nd personality which is mainly characterized by Freud's Id. He has the power of Deus(a man-made god) flowing through him since Fei Fong Wong is the one true contact.

Xenogears
ID is damn powerful. He may have a shot at Kuja.

Emperor Ashtar
I say ID

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.