Punisher Vs. the symbiotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Give frank a months prep, full enemy intel, and as much firepower as he could concievably use. Could he take out Venom, Carnage, and Toxin?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Muck101
Give frank a months prep, full enemy intel, and as much firepower as he could concievably use. Could he take out Venom, Carnage, and Toxin?

Yes and with all that firepower and data so could just about anybody.

xmeat
guns dont work on symbiots.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
guns dont work on symbiots.

Originally posted by Muck101
as much firepower as he could concievably use

Frank would pick something other than a gun.

Sam Z
All together? Hell no!

Symmetric Chaos
If he gets all the firepower he wants why doesn't he just nuke the city?

Sam Z
Because he'd die himself and that doesn't count as victory.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Sam Z
Because he'd die himself and that doesn't count as victory.

He doesn't have to be in the city when he nukes it.
Punisher can win even without nukes, the symbiotes are still weak to sonics, electricity, and fire. He can get all of those in abundance.

Sam Z
Creator of this thread didn't stated that they start fighting in different cities. So we must assume they are close to each other.
And only Carnage is weak against fire. Toxin and Venom aren't. And symbiotes do not have weakness against electricity.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sam Z
Creator of this thread didn't stated that they start fighting in different cities. So we must assume they are close to each other.
And only Carnage is weak against fire. Toxin and Venom aren't. And symbiotes do not have weakness against electricity.

Now I'm no Punisher but if it was me out there I'd buy a nuke w/ my unlimited resources and fire it at the city from another country (since I have a month to buy the ticket).

Board Walker
If a symbiote is weak to fire, which Venom is he is just resistant to it more so then he use to be which was not at all. Then electricity can just as easily and even more so damage and or kill a symbiote, fire is energy, heat, electricity is energy and heat, if the electricity is hotter then fire then the symbiote is going to be in trouble.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Don't worry about prep. Frank Castle hands down. Not only that, a synbiote could possibly engulf him and a new version of The Punisher is born.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Board Walker
If a symbiote is weak to fire, which Venom is he is just resistant to it more so then he use to be which was not at all. Then electricity can just as easily and even more so damage and or kill a symbiote, fire is energy, heat, electricity is energy and heat, if the electricity is hotter then fire then the symbiote is going to be in trouble.

Venom is resistant to fire to the point where he could take 10 granades and anti-tank missile in the face without being hurt. As for electricity, Venom almost killed electro with his bare hands and proved that electricity is pretty useless against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.