Ultimate Hero RPG: The Apocalypse (Universal Ending)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
RECAP

((Now that Lucifer and Mordecai have been sent to earth to haunt the mortals of earth, they have also been sent to find The Elder God's chosen heroes Lance (TF), Jacope X(JX), and Ice(MrCurt). Kyd is with Sakura in there home sleeping on a couch after a domestic disturbance between Pancho and Kyd, and a surprising visit from his brother Kaz. Jenny, the girl who has been found by Sakura has left the house to go find her way until she meets a demon named InuKashi. black heart, one of the Best Demons Satan has enlisted into his army, has brainwashed the world with speeches of world leaders having the earth being filled with chaos. Jacope II, Jacope III, John (MadMel) And Alex (TF) Are all facing black heart's army. During this whole war on earth against black heart, it Gives Satan the better advantage of causing a meltdown with his own power through out earth the solar system's orbit. It will also cause the whole universe to collapse and have the universe turned into a dried out hellish life for all living people and things. as This prophecy is being fulfilled, the heroes will do all they can to stop them. But Jacope X, the First Chosen hero, is speaking with Tsu Hao Pak. The man who baptised Jacope X, will turn JAcope X evil with words only))

Thunder Fox
Lance flew to the elder god as fast as he could he could feel the gems fusing to Clouds DNA so he gunned it only a streak was visable in the sky as he flew and finally made it he approached quietly his gems glowing brightly

Darkchoco
A Ship could be seen from the sky. It came down fast and crashed into the earth. Superman has returned.

ESB -1138
In the city of Jacksonville upon his dark motorcycle rode the Dark Wolf. He stopped suddenly feeling a terrible disturbance. He drove off at high speeds following the direction in which the feeling he got was coming from.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Lance flew to the elder god as fast as he could he could feel the gems fusing to Clouds DNA so he gunned it only a streak was visable in the sky as he flew and finally made it he approached quietly his gems glowing brightly ::The Elder God who was with Death floated upon the nature of mortals as he wonders how the apocalypse will be planned. That is information he does not hold since Satan can keep it away from the Elder god easily with the Black and White crystals. He then notices Lance::

Elder God: Lance, what seems to be the rush here. There is time for what ever you want...

Originally posted by Darkchoco
A Ship could be seen from the sky. It came down fast and crashed into the earth. Superman has returned. :: The citizens all over the nation and even global wide were excited for the return of the hero of peace, Superman. With his streghnt and perseverance, he has helped them with there struggles. but the apocalypse was coming in exactly a few years and it is too soon for the universe itself::

Thunder Fox
Lance looked at hims keepin a respectful tone hmmm every one was given three wishes and well since i was ...... out of commissioni want to use a wish

MadMel
death was pondoring the imminent disaster that was the apocolypse when lance appeared.."a wish?" death asked, then he remembered.."oh, thats right, you never used yours"...he watched the EG decide and went back to thinking...then it clicked.. his son's idea might actually work..
"john's right" he suddenly exclaimed..

Darkchoco
(Cant we just skip years to the Apocalypse?)

MadMel
(nah..ive got a plot device to unveil first)

Darkchoco
(Unveil it so I can kik some ass

ESB -1138
(cough, I guess I'll make friends with Superman)

The Dark Wolf rode up to where Superman had crash landed upon his motorcycle. The strong sense he felt came from this being. He got off his motorcycle and approached.

"Are my eyes playing mind games? I never thought I would get the chance to encounter Superman in person." DW said.

Darkchoco
Supermans Ship opened, He crawled out, like he didnt planned that kinda landing. He brushed himself off and asked, "Who might you be?"

JacopeX
((PLEASE ALL DISCUSSION IN THE REGISTRATION THREAD))

::Jacope X sat in the dark church, in the confession booth listening to the powerful and hypnotising words of Tsu Pak. The man that baptised Jacope X when he was an X blade.::

Jacope X: As you can see, turn to be an evil man is not an option at all for me.

Tsu Pak: But your opossible option is ultimate power. And the only way to it the ways that is opposite of what you are. Or should I say what you do. because in you, you were born evil and raised evil. With all that power you have, it is used for evil and with that power that type of way will make you unstoppable.

::Jacope X and Tsu Pak argued on the ways that really should be eighter good or evil.::

Lance looked at hims keepin a respectful tone hmmm every one was given three wishes and well since i was ...... out of commissioni want to use a wish Elder God: Very well then. May I hear your request?

Originally posted by MadMel
death was pondoring the imminent disaster that was the apocolypse when lance appeared.."a wish?" death asked, then he remembered.."oh, thats right, you never used yours"...he watched the EG decide and went back to thinking...then it clicked.. his son's idea might actually work..
"john's right" he suddenly exclaimed.. Elder God: Explain how. There is curiosity upon that from your's truley. How can your plan advance to a better way to help our fellow heroes?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Supermans Ship opened, He crawled out, like he didnt planned that kinda landing. He brushed himself off and asked, "Who might you be?"

"Call me Dark Wolf. I'm sort of a newbie to this super hero thing. I can't believe I finally get to meet you. I heard so much about you and how you saved so many people." DW answered in complete and total amazement.

MadMel
Originally posted by JacopeX
Elder God: Explain how. There is curiosity upon that from your's truley. How can your plan advance to a better way to help our fellow heroes?
"we go by john's original plan" death said.."we call every hero we can to come here, then we use telepathy to show them the creation of the universe..john thinks that satan will be planning his attack based on it.."

Darkchoco
Originally posted by ESB -1138
"Call me Dark Wolf. I'm sort of a newbie to this super hero thing. I can't believe I finally get to meet you. I heard so much about you and how you saved so many people." DW answered in complete and total amazement.

"Dont get over excited, I just do my job " Said Superman to the Noobie.

Silent Coyote
Spike apperared between the two superman and DW and looked at superman with a mean look

"Superman the ultimate pu$&y superhero everyone loves him because he is all good and migfhty pusssssssss what would you be without your powers and all you have to do to get this guy on his hands and knees it hold some green light next to him and he becomes as weak as a baby."

Spike said in a demonish tone before he vanished and reappered 50 feet away from the two now walking away wondering where Dante was and what his brother virgel was planning to do.

Darkchoco
(Wtf Dumb A$$)

Baby Bear
Dante was sitting in a huge tree."Hey vergil,how did you survive against the prince of darkness?"he asked.Dante jumped out the tree."So I guess u learned your lesson about opening the demon world,huh?"Dante faced Vergil.

Vergil stood up straight."I don't even want to talk about it!"he said in a stubborn voice."Anyway why do you have to know?All that matters is that I survived so what is it to u?"vergil looked up at the sky."Mother...Please forgive me for what I have done!"he whispered in a soft voice.

Silent Coyote
Spike saw his two brothers and saw Dante standing up faceing virgel and saw virgel look up towards the sky.

"Are you guys fighting again!"

Spike yelled at his brothers

Baby Bear
Dante looked over at Spike"What makes you think were fighting?"he asked throwing his hands in the air."I just asked Vergil a question na dhe acts all quiet and stuff!"he said yelling at spike.Vergil turned his head at vergil maybe we should do a little fighting!"he said anxiuos and eager."Well you ready vergil?"

Vergil turned his head to dante and Spike"Spike you stay out of it you got that?"he shouted."C,mon brother we haven't had a fight in a long time!"Vergil announced.

FlASHBACK:

Dante stands in the demon world facing vergil"I will have to stop you even if that means killing you!"he shouted.Vergil looks at him and shakes his head.They both pull out thier swords and charge towards each other.Dante swung his sword and slashes vergil in the side of his torso.Everything is quiet.Vergil stumbles taking his mothers amulet stumbling to the edge of a cliff"This amulet belongs to the true son of sparda!"he said as he fell off the cliff.

Silent Coyote
Spike lookes at his brother Dante and laughs

"well you were standing up and he was lookign at the sky so i thought o great they are at it again."

Spike said in a laughing voice and then Spike looked over at his brother Virgel and had a cocky grin on his face

"why do you want me to stay out of it big brother afriad ima kick your as$ again?"

Spike said in a cocky voice

Baby Bear
Dante pulled out his rebellion sword come brother!!"he said taunting vergil.Dante put the sword to his neck"What you scared??"he asked.Dante swung his sword to vergil face.

Vergil disappeared and reappeared behind Dante."Well you aren't really joking about fighting"he said.Vergil took out his yamato and hit Dante in his back.Dante almost flew into a tree.Vergil looked at dante"I acept your challenge!"he said."Spike you stay out of this!"

Silent Coyote
Spike laughed

"But what if i dont want to"

Baby Bear
Vergil glanced at Spike"Don't be a smart ass!"he shouted.Dante slammed his sword on the ground towards vergil.Vergil then turned his attention to dante."Maybe we should stop dante we're influencing spike!"he said.Vergil was still grasping on his yamato sword.Vergil shot out magical swords at dante.

Dante ran the other way towards a tree."Well he can learn from this so he can grow up and be just like us!"he shouted.Dante ran up a treeDante stated to laugh"Whoa!!!"he said in a excited voice.All the Magical sword stuck into the tree and broke.Dante flipped over the tree behind vergil"Look Out!!"he yelled with a grin on his face.He kicked vergil in the back.Vergil fell to the ground holding his back"You can't do nothing better than that?"

Silent Coyote
"Influincing me your just making me wanna fight more and i think i am going to and i can do something you 2 cant so ha"

Spike vanished into thin air and then appeared in the same spot but this time he was a full blooded demon he had this black and this red mist glowing around him. Spike hit the ground with his fist and then ran over and grabbed Dante by the neck and threw him into the ground and then he picked him up and threw him almost 50feet flying threw a bench. Spike then jumped and vanished and appearde behind Vergil and kicked him in the back of his kneecap and then grabbed him by his throat and threw him into the ground but harder than he did to Dante and then he squeezed on his brother Virgels neck and looked behind him at Dante who was now just getting to his feet.

"Hey brother Dante what should i do to Virgel now!"

Spike yelled to Dante as his grip got tighter on his brother virgels neck.

Baby Bear
Dante got up"Damn that really hurt..that actualy hurt!"he yelled."I wondered what father was thinking when he had you!"he whispered and then grinned.Dante wiped the blood from his nose."Don't kill him,Spike!"he shouted.Dante walked slowly up to spike and vergil"He's been through hard times so put him down,Please!"

Vergil felt his neck tighten from the grasp from spike.He couldn't hardly say anything but he managed to get a few words out of his mouth."Put me down!"he said gulping for air.Vergil took out his yamato and cut spike on his hand.Spike let vergil go.Vergil was holding his neck coughing up a little blood.

Silent Coyote
"O"

was all that came out of Spikes mouth before he felt the blade of Virgels sword cut his hand he then kicked virgel very hard in the chest and then grabbed his neck and threw him completly threw a near by very big oak tree

"you son of a b!tch no one i mean no one not even my own brother attacks me when im off guard."

Spike said as his eyes started to turn and glow a very dark deep blood red and the aroma of red and black smoke started to get bigger and Spike was starting to lose control of his demon side and if he did he was going to prolly kill Virgel with out even meaning to. Spike let out a very mean harsh loud growl now with his full demon spirit taken over his body for now he jumped into the air and...........

Baby Bear
Dante loked at vergil"He was just playin why do you have to take it so serious?"he asked.Dante glanced back at spike"You didn't really have to hurt him!"he said.Dante put his sword in his holster.Dante climbed back up a tree."I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep in this tree"He saiod looking at spike.

Vergil tilted his neck back in forth"Damn it feels like I got whiplash!"he said in pain.Vergil stared at Spike "You better Control your power otherwise you won't be able to control it and it just might be your downfall"Vergil turnred around and looked at the tree with dante sleeping in it"You want to know what happen between me and the prince of darkness,well here!"he shoutedlifting his shirt.There was a Giant Bruise that looked like it was just recently cut.Dante looked down at him"My god..he must gave you a hell of a rough time!"

Silent Coyote
Spike still on the verge of his downfall to where he just barely had any control of his demon spirit

"Well i will make sure i leave you dead or with a whole hell of alot more than a bruise the prince of darkness was always a weakling!"

Spike zoned into his body for a second to say a few words

"Someone tackle me or something i cant hold on much longer."

And without it being heard threw the bodies of his brothers dante and virgel could tell their little brother was in extreme pain and almost dead in his living demon body and threw their heads there was a faint echoing plead for help from their little brother Spike as he kept trying to kepp the leest amount of control he could.

Jenny_Bug
Sakura dreamed: She dreamed about Kyd and her. They were running. Already wounded badly. Just then Kyd fell and passed out. Sakura just came at his side picking him up and running. Running away from a tall dark figure that she couldn't tell who it was. She tripped and fell a Kyd fell off her shoulders. The figure smashed through Kyd's heart as he fell. Sakura screamed and woke up screaming.

She immeditly looked at Kyd to make sure it was just a dream.

InuKashi grabbed Jess and threw her at a tree. Jess used her feet to bounce of it. "Who are you and what is your family?"The demon asked running at her. Jess slid to her side. She was shocked at what he asked and she didn't care to tell him since he could not harm them. "I'm Jess....my mother is Jessie.......my father i do not know...thats all,"She said as she tripped and fell to the ground. InuKashi ran right at her feet and stood there staring t her. "Why aren't you a demon?"he asked stepping on her ribs. Jess winced. "Cuz my mother...was human!"She shouted. "I thought she was a demon!! Uhhhhh,"He shout smacking Jess. "so she had you and now i have a worthless mortal daughter??!!"He shouted in anger. "You no longer need to live...mortals aren't immportant!"She shoughted He took out a dagger and threw it at her heart. Jess smacked it away cutting her hand. She was crying to find out he was her father. Now she found out the she was part demon. It was devestating. She kicked him and he backed off. He looked up. "once again my time is short to kill you!"He said. He ran off. Jess held her wound tight blood dripping through her hand. She decided to go see Sakura and tell her about what happened.

JacopeX
Tsu Pak: And that is why evil is your destiny. It is very simple since all humans can stay alive all the way to 120 years old as the max. And it is just logic. Right?

::Jacope X was quiet listening. In the dark, he wonders the things he is told by Tsu pak. All he wants now is to make up the right decision. He gets up::

Tsu Pak: hopefully you make the right decision and the true decision. I know it is evil that you want!

::Jacope X runs out of the confession booth and out the church pacing himself. He runs through the portal to earth. As he makes it to earth, he feels diffrent and changed for the rest of his life::

::Tanya stood on the mountain looking up at the sky to sence a sign of the apocalypse. Even though it is in two years, she wants to stand there until the time comes for her to fight.::

Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Sakura dreamed: She dreamed about Kyd and her. They were running. Already wounded badly. Just then Kyd fell and passed out. Sakura just came at his side picking him up and running. Running away from a tall dark figure that she couldn't tell who it was. She tripped and fell a Kyd fell off her shoulders. The figure smashed through Kyd's heart as he fell. Sakura screamed and woke up screaming.

She immeditly looked at Kyd to make sure it was just a dream.

InuKashi grabbed Jess and threw her at a tree. Jess used her feet to bounce of it. "Who are you and what is your family?"The demon asked running at her. Jess slid to her side. She was shocked at what he asked and she didn't care to tell him since he could not harm them. "I'm Jess....my mother is Jessie.......my father i do not know...thats all,"She said as she tripped and fell to the ground. InuKashi ran right at her feet and stood there staring t her. "Why aren't you a demon?"he asked stepping on her ribs. Jess winced. "Cuz my mother...was human!"She shouted. "I thought she was a demon!! Uhhhhh,"He shout smacking Jess. "so she had you and now i have a worthless mortal daughter??!!"He shouted in anger. "You no longer need to live...mortals aren't immportant!"She shoughted He took out a dagger and threw it at her heart. Jess smacked it away cutting her hand. She was crying to find out he was her father. Now she found out the she was part demon. It was devestating. She kicked him and he backed off. He looked up. "once again my time is short to kill you!"He said. He ran off. Jess held her wound tight blood dripping through her hand. She decided to go see Sakura and tell her about what happened. ::Kyd opens his eyes really groggy and tired::

Kyd: Sakura, whats going on. Are you alright?

::Kyd wondered why Sakura checked his body for wounds::

"we go by john's original plan" death said.."we call every hero we can to come here, then we use telepathy to show them the creation of the universe..john thinks that satan will be planning his attack based on it.." Elder God:I shall show them. and aswell as.....

::The Elder God stops, sencing a disturbance....with Jacope X::

Jenny_Bug
Sakura looked at him and smiled. "I just had a terrifying dream,"she said and gave him a hug. She got up and went to the door. "I'll be back,"She said smiling. She slipped out the house and Jess came into veiw. Sakura ran up to her. "hey...er what happed to your hand?"She asked. "I just grazed it...i'll tell you all the sory later,"She said wearly. Jess and Sakura went inside. Sakura wrapped Jess's hand up in bandages. They went in the room with Kyd. Jess sat on the floor and closed her eyes. She fell asleep sitting up. Sakura looked at Kyd and sat at his feet. "Im fine now,"She said.

Silent Coyote
im srry but i have to post somethign that prolly wont make alot of since.

Spike was trying to zone back into his body and control his demonized spirit when he tried to throw him self threw a near by house. It had worked Spike was now back in control but still in his demon form. Before he had time to react he was sent threw a window of a huse he hit the wall and fell to the ground and then got to his hands and knees unharmed no scracthes or cuts or anything. He looked up and saw two girls and a guy in the house he had just went threw.

MadMel
Elder God:I shall show them. and aswell as.....

::The Elder God stops, sencing a disturbance....with Jacope X::
"hes been consumed" a voice told told the EG.."excellent..even more distraction" it said.."this is too perfect.."..the voice laughed harshly..

JacopeX
Sakura looked at him and smiled. "I just had a terrifying dream,"she said and gave him a hug. She got up and went to the door. "I'll be back,"She said smiling. She slipped out the house and Jess came into veiw. Sakura ran up to her. "hey...er what happed to your hand?"She asked. "I just grazed it...i'll tell you all the sory later,"She said wearly. Jess and Sakura went inside. Sakura wrapped Jess's hand up in bandages. They went in the room with Kyd. Jess sat on the floor and closed her eyes. She fell asleep sitting up. Sakura looked at Kyd and sat at his feet. "Im fine now,"She said. ::Kyd was very shocked and puzzled wondering what is going on. He wanted to know why Jess was back but injured this time. Kyd sits up with out a shirt on.::

Kyd: Sakura.......is she alright?.....
((Read the post below))

Originally posted by Silent Coyote
im srry but i have to post somethign that prolly wont make alot of since.

Spike was trying to zone back into his body and control his demonized spirit when he tried to throw him self threw a near by house. It had worked Spike was now back in control but still in his demon form. Before he had time to react he was sent threw a window of a huse he hit the wall and fell to the ground and then got to his hands and knees unharmed no scracthes or cuts or anything. He looked up and saw two girls and a guy in the house he had just went threw. ::Kyd kicks up to see a man just go through the house and into the room::

Kyd: What THE HELL!!!!

::Kyd was shocked and terrified. He runs at the man and grabs him by the collar::

Kyd: WHO ARE YOU!!!! TELL me now!

"hes been consumed" a voice told told the EG.."excellent..even more distraction" it said.."this is too perfect.."..the voice laughed harshly.. ::Elder God turns to his mind state and sees Jacope X on earth but in a different soil ground. He was now on his way to kill. But what was unormal was who he is gonna kill. He then was shocked to find out the change of heart he has gone through now. His heart kept changing darker and darker in an evil force that The Elder God feared would happen. The elder God calmly turns to Death::

Elder God: Death, We shall round up the heroes soon and give them the view. That wya, it will give them the answer to how to stop the apocalypse and more information of how endangered civilization itself is in.

Jenny_Bug
Jess eyes shot opened. She watched silently frowning. She lifted her hand and stared at it. "my father....?"She said to herself. Sakura stood up. "Kyd.....He could be innocent!"She said. She glanced at Jess. "what?"sakua asked noticing what she said. "Sakura i found out.....the demon....InuKashi...is my father,"She told her. Sakura was shocked. She didn't say anything. She looked at the guy that came in the house.

Baby Bear
Vergil looked up at dante"I don't know about you dante but im going to look for our brother!"he said/Vergil walked down a path to a house and opened the door."Hello anyone here?"he asked.On the floor he saw his brother spike.

Dante saw vergil walk to a house."He needs to stop being such a downer,man!"he thought.Dante jumped out the tree and followed vergil's path."Vergil where are you?"he shouted until he came to a house nearby.He walked into the house and saw vergil and some other people he smirked"Sorry but its not my birthday..cuz it looks like a surprise party to me!"Vergil looked up at him"You idiot can't you see our brother needs our help,he can't control his demon powers enough as it is.so you talking stupid might just make him angry!"

Silent Coyote
srry cant post right now

MadMel
::Elder God turns to his mind state and sees Jacope X on earth but in a different soil ground. He was now on his way to kill. But what was unormal was who he is gonna kill. He then was shocked to find out the change of heart he has gone through now. His heart kept changing darker and darker in an evil force that The Elder God feared would happen. The elder God calmly turns to Death::

Elder God: Death, We shall round up the heroes soon and give them the view. That wya, it will give them the answer to how to stop the apocalypse and more information of how endangered civilization itself is in. "ill find as many as i can" death said, disappearing..

Thunder Fox
((PLEASE ALL DISCUSSION IN THE REGISTRATION THREAD))

::Jacope X sat in the dark church, in the confession booth listening to the powerful and hypnotising words of Tsu Pak. The man that baptised Jacope X when he was an X blade.::

Jacope X: As you can see, turn to be an evil man is not an option at all for me.

Tsu Pak: But your opossible option is ultimate power. And the only way to it the ways that is opposite of what you are. Or should I say what you do. because in you, you were born evil and raised evil. With all that power you have, it is used for evil and with that power that type of way will make you unstoppable.

::Jacope X and Tsu Pak argued on the ways that really should be eighter good or evil.::

Elder God: Very well then. May I hear your request?

Elder God: Explain how. There is curiosity upon that from your's truley. How can your plan advance to a better way to help our fellow heroes? Lance bowed slightly "i wish to spare Cloud of the fate that lies ahead of him if he stays my host..... i need a different vessel to use

JacopeX
Jess eyes shot opened. She watched silently frowning. She lifted her hand and stared at it. "my father....?"She said to herself. Sakura stood up. "Kyd.....He could be innocent!"She said. She glanced at Jess. "what?"sakua asked noticing what she said. "Sakura i found out.....the demon....InuKashi...is my father,"She told her. Sakura was shocked. She didn't say anything. She looked at the guy that came in the house. ::Before Virgil went through the Wall, Kyd was actually surprised by what Jess said was her real father. He then knew Jacope X would not except Jess at all. He did also wonder what he was doing::
((Continues to post below))

Originally posted by Baby Bear
Vergil looked up at dante"I don't know about you dante but im going to look for our brother!"he said/Vergil walked down a path to a house and opened the door."Hello anyone here?"he asked.On the floor he saw his brother spike.

Dante saw vergil walk to a house."He needs to stop being such a downer,man!"he thought.Dante jumped out the tree and followed vergil's path."Vergil where are you?"he shouted until he came to a house nearby.He walked into the house and saw vergil and some other people he smirked"Sorry but its not my birthday..cuz it looks like a surprise party to me!"Vergil looked up at him"You idiot can't you see our brother needs our help,he can't control his demon powers enough as it is.so you talking stupid might just make him angry!"
::Now During Virgil's break in to the house, he then turns to see A man come into the House::

Kyd: How many visitors am I getting everyday?

::Kyd then realizes they are brothers. He turns to Sakura and Jess::

Kyd: Sakura, Take jess out of here.....I need to have a word with them both.....Alone.

"ill find as many as i can" death said, disappearing.. ::The Elder god awaited patiently as the time went by. He could already feel the chaos build within the atmosphere around him. Even though he was in heaven, he can sense alot from dimensions away.::

Lance bowed slightly "i wish to spare Cloud of the fate that lies ahead of him if he stays my host..... i need a different vessel to use Elder God: Wish Granted.

::The elder God creates a Warp Hole that mostly is used to show images of what lies ahead in the mere future. It is also used for important problems that is coming. But the apocalypse is an unknown image to even wonder. The Elder Showed the future in it shows Lance that Cloud wont be his host so long. In the mean time, the vessel was completed::

Jenny_Bug
Sakura nodded. "Be careful,"She said and looked at Jess. "do you have fatigue to walk?"She asked examining her weary face. "Yes,"Jess said. They both shot out the door. "Jess...you say InuKashi was your father right?"She said. Jess noded. "He ran off, said his time was short,"Jess said. They walked around the city.

Thunder Fox
::Before Virgil went through the Wall, Kyd was actually surprised by what Jess said was her real father. He then knew Jacope X would not except Jess at all. He did also wonder what he was doing::
((Continues to post below))

::Now During Virgil's break in to the house, he then turns to see A man come into the House::

Kyd: How many visitors am I getting everyday?

::Kyd then realizes they are brothers. He turns to Sakura and Jess::

Kyd: Sakura, Take jess out of here.....I need to have a word with them both.....Alone.

::The Elder god awaited patiently as the time went by. He could already feel the chaos build within the atmosphere around him. Even though he was in heaven, he can sense alot from dimensions away.::

Elder God: Wish Granted.

::The elder God creates a Warp Hole that mostly is used to show images of what lies ahead in the mere future. It is also used for important problems that is coming. But the apocalypse is an unknown image to even wonder. The Elder Showed the future in it shows Lance that Cloud wont be his host so long. In the mean time, the vessel was completed:: Lance bowed "thanks you"

jewallac
~Sorry I'm late. My computer was messed up this weekend. If it's not too late, could I get a recap for my character. ~

MadMel
Sakura nodded. "Be careful,"She said and looked at Jess. "do you have fatigue to walk?"She asked examining her weary face. "Yes,"Jess said. They both shot out the door. "Jess...you say InuKashi was your father right?" She said. Jess noded. "He ran off, said his time was short,"Jess said. They walked around the city.
death appeared in front of them..

Jenny_Bug
Sakura and Jess stop. They notice the guy in front of them. "who are you?"Jess asked putting her hand against the wall to hold herself up. Sakura stood beside Jess looking at Death.

jewallac
~I'll just start my character off somewhere since no one gave me a recap. I still need to know if anyone is going to help my character, Eli, find out about the Apocalypse.~

Simon was in his French class. He was bored to death. The teacher was going on and on about poulet and steak-frits. He didn't want to know about french food, he wanted to know what was happening to him.

Whenever he was caught off guard or scared, everything around him stopped moving. When he got embarrassed or mad, people forgot things. Whenever he was late or in a rush, stuff that happened a day ago, happened all over again. Talk about deja vu.

He just wished that someone, anyone could tell him what was going on. And why it was happening to him.

MrCurt061430
(I'm back, for the moment.)

Meanwhile, on Earth, Kate Tremas was fighting demon after demon, both of her powers are at 99% now, her choice would have to be made quickly, or else both she and the Earth will end. A few times she would also intentionaly attack a civilian. Then they all of a sudden just stopped attacking and vanished. Kate looked around, knowing that their true leader was calling them to fully prepare for the apocalypse.

JacopeX
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
(I'm back, for the moment.)

Meanwhile, on Earth, Kate Tremas was fighting demon after demon, both of her powers are at 99% now, her choice would have to be made quickly, or else both she and the Earth will end. A few times she would also intentionaly attack a civilian. Then they all of a sudden just stopped attacking and vanished. Kate looked around, knowing that their true leader was calling them to fully prepare for the apocalypse.

::Jacope X walks around the dark allies thinking of what to do now. He has now chosen a path of no return and that is evil. He looked around seeing everything very foggy and watches all the lights glow right before his eyes motion out. It all seemed very hard to relax nor to make good contact with his atmosphere. All of a sudden he falls onto the ground sleeping in the alley::

Originally posted by jewallac
~I'll just start my character off somewhere since no one gave me a recap. I still need to know if anyone is going to help my character, Eli, find out about the Apocalypse.~

Simon was in his French class. He was bored to death. The teacher was going on and on about poulet and steak-frits. He didn't want to know about french food, he wanted to know what was happening to him.

Whenever he was caught off guard or scared, everything around him stopped moving. When he got embarrassed or mad, people forgot things. Whenever he was late or in a rush, stuff that happened a day ago, happened all over again. Talk about deja vu.

He just wished that someone, anyone could tell him what was going on. And why it was happening to him. ::Mordecai laughs as he sees them all confused. He kept using those type of time mixing powers for the fun of messing with the mortals heads. He could not be seen and walked around the class freely knowing thye would not know he was there. He knew Satan would want him to trouble the mortals emotionally aswell. He walks up to a Girl and unsrewes her desk having her desk fall. Mordecai walks away and leaves a dark curse within the class room. That way, other mischiefs can be done without him there.

Sakura and Jess stop. They notice the guy in front of them. "who are you?"Jess asked putting her hand against the wall to hold herself up. Sakura stood beside Jess looking at Death. :;Kyd walks to Jess and sakura::

Kyd: I kicked them out. And right now its 5:00 Am.....Already?

::Kyd knew that he had to go find the kickboxer The elder god told him about.::

Kyd: Wow i should start getting ready to go. Are you coming with us Jess? Or do you feel alright now?

((continues below))

death appeared in front of them..

MrCurt061430
Kate turned around and saw Jacope X laying on the ground in an ally across the street from her. She ran over to him to see if he was ok.

jewallac
Eli helped the girl off the floor.

"Are you ok," he asked.

"Yeah, but how'd that happen?"

"I don't know." He was hoping that he didn't do it.

When class was over, Eli went straight to his room. He needed to know what was going on and he needed to know now.

"One way or the other," he said to himself, "I'm going to figure out what's happening to me."

He flipped open a phone book and started looking up psychics.

Jenny_Bug
Jess and Sakura nodded. "Yeah<"Sakura said. She looked at Death. "Who is this guy Kyd?"She asked. Jess looked at Death then at Kyd.

MadMel
"im who i look like" death said.."the elder god requests your presence..ALL of you" he added, then teleported them all to heaven, in front of the EG..
death then teleported to kates side.."kate.." he said bluntly, looking at jacopeX

Jenny_Bug
"oh i see,"She said. "Lets go....Jess you ready?"She asked. Jess yawned ,"Yeah." "Kyd lets go,"She said.

jewallac
~Am I in heaven, also? If I am, forget this next post.~

Eli found a psychic by the name of Madame Tonnage. He went to her shop.

"I was expecting you, Eli," she said to him as he walked into the room.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm a psychic," she simply said. "And I know what you're here for. You want answers about what's happening to you. Well I can tell you. Have a seat."

Eli didn't know if he was ready to hear what she had to tell him.

ESB -1138
"im who i look like" death said.."the elder god requests your presence..ALL of you" he added, then teleported them all to heaven, in front of the EG..
death then teleported to kates side.."kate.." he said bluntly, looking at jacopeX

(Does that mean I'm in heaven? If I am then)

Jarrod looked hither and thither as he stood within heaven. He looked strangely at death with his hands clinched into a fist. Jarrod turned to see the Elder God.

(And if I'm not)

Jarrod walked through his hometown as the day went on. Something has been bothering him for some time. A strange feeling that a terrible event is about to engulf the entire planet. He tried to ignore it and continue heading onward.

JacopeX
death then teleported to kates side.."kate.." he said bluntly, looking at jacopeX ((Wait, let me just pick up Santos, one of the heroes that were chosen by the Elder god, then you come and get us. Sorry))

Kate turned around and saw Jacope X laying on the ground in an ally across the street from her. She ran over to him to see if he was ok. ::Jacope X still lays down there unconscious. There laying on the floor in front of Kate.....and Death.::

~Am I in heaven, also? If I am, forget this next post.~

Eli found a psychic by the name of Madame Tonnage. He went to her shop.

"I was expecting you, Eli," she said to him as he walked into the room.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm a psychic," she simply said. "And I know what you're here for. You want answers about what's happening to you. Well I can tell you. Have a seat."

Eli didn't know if he was ready to hear what she had to tell him. ((No not yet))

::Mordecai floats around them both ready for nay meditation or tradition the physic will do. He will fear the Physic into thinking horrible things into the future.::

"oh i see,"She said. "Lets go....Jess you ready?"She asked. Jess yawned ,"Yeah." "Kyd lets go,"She said. ::Kyd nods and Opens the door for both of them. He then sees Jacope III::

Jacope III: Hey Kyd. I heard you two are going to go pick up Santos right now. Can I come?

Kyd: Sure!

Jacope III: Cool.....say who is she?

::Jacope III said pointing at Jess::

Kyd: Oh we found her. Accordingly. I think she is lost.....I will explain it all. Alright?

::Jacope III nods with a smile. Kyd walks to Sakura and Carries her on his back and Flies. JAcope III walks to Jess and asked nicely::

Jacope III: Need a lift?

(Does that mean I'm in heaven? If I am then)

Jarrod looked hither and thither as he stood within heaven. He looked strangely at death with his hands clinched into a fist. Jarrod turned to see the Elder God.

(And if I'm not)

Jarrod walked through his hometown as the day went on. Something has been bothering him for some time. A strange feeling that a terrible event is about to engulf the entire planet. He tried to ignore it and continue heading onward. ((YOur not there yet but you will))

Silent Coyote
OOC: sorry i been absent lately

Spike woke up out of his passed out state and grabbed the persons hand and threw the person across the room. He then got to his feet and cracked his neck.

"Never ever grab me by my throat unless you are willing to fight to the death with me your lucky i was nice this time not even my brothers get off that easy when they grab me by my neck."

Spike said to the person that had been holding on to his neck seconds ago then he turned and looked at his brothers and when he did his eyes changed to a deep dark blood red color for a second and then back to normal.

"And brother talk stupid about me around me you know what will happen right im younger but still smarter and stronger. So im not the one who should be called stupid right now unless you wanna fight brother to brother me and you and this time i wont let brother Dante stop me from doing more to you than just throwing you into the ground."

Spike said to his brother Virgel in a harsh tone.

MadMel
((Wait, let me just pick up Santos, one of the heroes that were chosen by the Elder god, then you come and get us. Sorry))

::Jacope X still lays down there unconscious. There laying on the floor in front of Kate.....and Death.::
(yea yea yea)..
"i..better tell john" death said, teleporting away..he came back with john, who looked at his old friends.."what in the hell?" he said, searching jacopX's mind, seeing the evil...
"consumed" a voice told him....it echoed in his head...."what the f*cks happening" he said to himself

jewallac
After Eli paid the psychic, she got right down to business.

"I see a boy," she started. "He can't be any older than two. He's crying."

"That's my son, Shawn. He was crying the day I left for college," Eli said.

"I also see that you have been displaying some rather unique abilities," Madame Tornaga said. "Making stuff stop moving, causing memory loss and extreme deja vu."

"Yeah. What does it mean? Am I some kind of a freak?"

"No. You are very special," she said. "You have an amazing destiny waiting for you."

Eli was lost. "What do you mean?"

Madame Tornaga had a soothing smile on her face, "You will soon find out, but now it's my time to go. Have faith." And then her head exploded.

Jenny_Bug

::Kyd nods and Opens the door for both of them. He then sees Jacope III::

Jacope III: Hey Kyd. I heard you two are going to go pick up Santos right now. Can I come?

Kyd: Sure!

Jacope III: Cool.....say who is she?

::Jacope III said pointing at Jess::

Kyd: Oh we found her. Accordingly. I think she is lost.....I will explain it all. Alright?

::Jacope III nods with a smile. Kyd walks to Sakura and Carries her on his back and Flies. JAcope III walks to Jess and asked nicely::

Jacope III: Need a lift?

Jess watch Sakura and nodded reluctantly. "Yeah i guess so,"She said. "I don't like heights,"She thought. She closed her eyes. "Ok,"She said.

JacopeX
::Jacope X all of a sudden felt an electric shock in his head after picturing in a dream of a battle against a dark figure. He sits up and screams breathing hard with sweat all over his skin and face. He look down at the ground not noticing Kate nor John. He had both his knees up and his feet rested while sitting down, having his arms rest on his knees aswell. He breaths hard to catch his breath from running so much before fainting.::

After Eli paid the psychic, she got right down to business.

"I see a boy," she started. "He can't be any older than two. He's crying."

"That's my son, Shawn. He was crying the day I left for college," Eli said.

"I also see that you have been displaying some rather unique abilities," Madame Tornaga said. "Making stuff stop moving, causing memory loss and extreme deja vu."

"Yeah. What does it mean? Am I some kind of a freak?"

"No. You are very special," she said. "You have an amazing destiny waiting for you."

Eli was lost. "What do you mean?"

Madame Tornaga had a soothing smile on her face, "You will soon find out, but now it's my time to go. Have faith." And then her head exploded. ::Mordecai slowly appears out of nowhere as a light from the suns rays points directly at him. He had his hand out aimed at the Madame. He looks at Eli with vicious demented eyes. He then smiles::

Mordecai: Well what do you know.....it proves all that.....is a lie.

::He sees all the blood and parts of the madame's brains on Eli. It was a sickening perspective but to Mordecai, it was nothing. It was an average image he gets everyday::

Jess watch Sakura and nodded reluctantly. "Yeah i guess so,"She said. "I don't like heights,"She thought. She closed her eyes. "OK,"She said. Jacope III: hold on tight. And if you know you are ready to open your eyes, do so if you choose to. I will catch you if you fall. Trust me.

Kyd: Trust Jacope!!!

::Kyd said getting a head start before Jacope III without him noticing. Jacope III smiles and then blasts off. He helps Jess with her and makes it by Kyd and Sakura. They all were in the air up high::

Kyd: this is gonna be a long trip to Thailand so you two can rest and when we get there, you will be awake by the time. OK!?

::Kyd said in such high volume with all the air causing normal talk very difficult to hear::

Jenny_Bug
Jess held on tight and kept her eyes glued shut. She was now real scared. but she now started to calm down as she relaxed. Sakura yelled,"Yeah Thanks!!" Jess was tired and fell asleep. Sakura just stayed awake.

Thunder Fox
(can i get a recap

Silent Coyote
(can i get a recap

MadMel
::Jacope X all of a sudden felt an electric shock in his head after picturing in a dream of a battle against a dark figure. He sits up and screams breathing hard with sweat all over his skin and face. He look down at the ground not noticing Kate nor John. He had both his knees up and his feet rested while sitting down, having his arms rest on his knees aswell. He breaths hard to catch his breath from running so much before fainting.::
"your awake" john said neutrally..inside he hoped to god he didnt have to do what he think he did...if jacopeX was "consumed" as the mysterious voice put it....
'who was that anyway' john thought, thinking..it wasnt chaos, whom he was hidden from..this was something new, and dark..

JacopeX
::It all came down to the final instalment of the prophecy. Satan's army was no longer undead demons but are now true flesh, hard boiled demons fully equiped with all the Satan has to offer. Lucifer decided to create a portal that will suck all living things down to hell.::

::Meanwhile in another part of the netherealm::

Moufang: So that way, when Jacope X's army has a major war with my Extermination Squad, it will all create a huge outbreak on earth to destroy it. Most of the things and annoyances are going to get in the way of our plan.

Motar: Once it is all done, I shall unleash Lucy, Mallack, Jose, and Jackie to cause all mischiefs and murders throughout Other realms and planets. The stars are actually all going to explode causing a galactical meltdown based upon the planets orbit leading into other parts of the planet. 1% chance any human would make it out alive. I shall start to ressurect an army.....I shall be well organized and I shall lead them into victory. With two minds of evil and warfare, will cause such chaos that has never been thought of.

::Motar and Moufang awaited the return of Tsu Pak......Who has ressurected a new and improved Blood. He is back::

Jess held on tight and kept her eyes glued shut. She was now real scared. but she now started to calm down as she relaxed. Sakura yelled,"Yeah Thanks!!" Jess was tired and fell asleep. Sakura just stayed awake. ::Kyd smiles and Laughs at how Sakura was so happy. Jacope III enyojed the moment. He knew that this can be there last moment together all happy. They flew over the Cities of Japan, the mountains and urbans parts of Asia, and took a route down south through India and went for the jungles of Thailand. They were still in mid air. As Night was starting to fade to morning, Kyd could already see Thailand::

"your awake" john said neutrally..inside he hoped to god he didnt have to do what he think he did...if jacopeX was "consumed" as the mysterious voice put it....
'who was that anyway' john thought, thinking..it wasnt chaos, whom he was hidden from..this was something new, and dark.. ::Jacope X looks at Kate and John::

Jacope X:.......No.....no no no!!! You two leave me alone! My problems are no longer your concerns! There can be possiblities of World domination and Damn it! I will come for that ambition and have this universe bow down to the True Ruler! JACOPE X!!!!

::Jacope X walks away on his way to the central part of the city with an angered and impatient face. He crashes into a small child running and ick him up throwing him aside into an ally full of garbage::

Jacope X: Watch yourself!

Jenny_Bug
Jess woke up and looked down. Her eyes were wide. She looked Jacope III. "I have to cslm down now...he won't let me fall,"She thought. She sighed then yawned. "Are we almost there?!"She said. Sakura smiled and looked up. It was beautiful. Watching the sun rise.

jewallac
Eli was freaked. He was a freak. Just talking about him made people's head's explode.

"No," he said to himself. "That couldn't have had anything to do with me."

He thought about it. He was the only one that was in the room with the psychic. She was talking to and about him. But something she said struck him.

He had an amazing destiny ahead of him. He was special. He needed to find out what she meant.

MadMel
::Jacope X looks at Kate and John::

Jacope X:.......No.....no no no!!! You two leave me alone! My problems are no longer your concerns! There can be possiblities of World domination and Damn it! I will come for that ambition and have this universe bow down to the True Ruler! JACOPE X!!!!

::Jacope X walks away on his way to the central part of the city with an angered and impatient face. He crashes into a small child running and ick him up throwing him aside into an ally full of garbage::

Jacope X: Watch yourself!
john looked at jacopeX....."mate your a good leader but the universe is way too big, even for you.."

JacopeX
Jess woke up and looked down. Her eyes were wide. She looked Jacope III. "I have to cslm down now...he won't let me fall,"She thought. She sighed then yawned. "Are we almost there?!"She said. Sakura smiled and looked up. It was beautiful. Watching the sun rise. ::Kyd looks ahead and sees the mountains and green forests of Thailand. Including the villages, to the stores on the ocean. Jacope III smiles glad to make it and they both head down on there way to land there. As they were about to land they head down on there feet holding on to the girls tightly so that the force of the landing wont have them fall::

Kyd: Were here....finally.

Jacope III: Yea!

::they both put the girls down::

Kyd: Follow me, I know where the tribe is.

::Jacope III follows Kyd hoping the others follow as well::

Eli was freaked. He was a freak. Just talking about him made people's head's explode.

"No," he said to himself. "That couldn't have had anything to do with me."

He thought about it. He was the only one that was in the room with the psychic. She was talking to and about him. But something she said struck him.

He had an amazing destiny ahead of him. He was special. He needed to find out what she meant. ::Mordecai walks next to Eli looking down at him without being seen since to mortal, he is invisible or some types of heroes::

john looked at jacopeX....."mate your a good leader but the universe is way too big, even for you.." ::Jacope X kept walking::

Jacope X: There is no need for negativity!!!

::Jacope X then dissapears into the dark streets::

MrCurt061430
Kate just looks at Jacope X, unable to find the proper words. She both did and didn't care that Jacope X had turned evil, she still hadn't decided for herself if she was. Kate got up and flew away from the area.

"Damn it, Jacope. I always thought you were better than this. Oh...I seriously hope that this isn't really happening. I won't accept that my best friend and closest ally has become evil, there's no way he'd even consider doing that! I have to determine this on my own. But how can I do it without endangering the Earth? I wonder, because once I leave Heaven a third time, I can never return, and my return will also give my most dangerous enemies the same immortality, including the greatest evil that ever existed. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

Thunder Fox
Lance has been watching Jacope from the shadows shaking his head he couldn'really hid due to his blasted gem which were seperating cloud from him as he prepared to jump to the next vessel "it appears time has done more then i wished never in my dream did i belive the great Jacope X turning evil.... pity actually i thought i'd never have to face you in a true battle" he said out loud behind Jacope

JacopeX
Kate just looks at Jacope X, unable to find the proper words. She both did and didn't care that Jacope X had turned evil, she still hadn't decided for herself if she was. Kate got up and flew away from the area.

"Damn it, Jacope. I always thought you were better than this. Oh...I seriously hope that this isn't really happening. I won't accept that my best friend and closest ally has become evil, there's no way he'd even consider doing that! I have to determine this on my own. But how can I do it without endangering the Earth? I wonder, because once I leave Heaven a third time, I can never return, and my return will also give my most dangerous enemies the same immortality, including the greatest evil that ever existed. What the hell am I supposed to do?" "How about you stay out of his way for now...."

::Brock X appeared from dark of the alley holding the child who was pushed into the garbage with force.::

Brock X: Long time no see.....Grandmaster. I know what I am saying and Jacope X was actually trained to be evil. Unfortunately, he does better evil than he is good. That is his weakness. Tsu Pak has really brainwashed him with such mediocre bullshit. He is unstoppable as well. We are now facing a new war. Not only the apocalypse, but with reality. That is how things turn upside down. Just look around. The city streets are filled with hatred, crime, chaos, and death's everyday. There has not been care lately because there are worse things going on.......And that is the devil Satan.

Lance has been watching Jacope from the shadows shaking his head he couldn'really hid due to his blasted gem which were seperating cloud from him as he prepared to jump to the next vessel "it appears time has done more then i wished never in my dream did i belive the great Jacope X turning evil.... pity actually i thought i'd never have to face you in a true battle" he said out loud behind Jacope ::Jacope X stops walking and turns to Lance::

Jacope X: Don't even waste my time.... you can go and rot in the darkness where you came from.

::Jacope X takes out his five star sword and kept walking::

Silent Coyote
Spike was just standing around and then he opened his eyes and noticed that nobody was there and looked around and went outside the house. He saw no one outside the house either

"Where the hell did everybody go!"

Thunder Fox
Lance frowned as he touched a nerve then drew his sword of Armmagedon and followed him "rot in the darkness so rude latley so... can i call you Jacope the Fallen one now?" he retorted spitefully keepin a distance from him he knew what Jacopes capable of and how weak he was right now "hmmm thats a catchy Title for you now can't really call you the chosen one...."

JacopeX
Spike was just standing around and then he opened his eyes and noticed that nobody was there and looked around and went outside the house. He saw no one outside the house either

"Where the hell did everybody go!" ::Pancho wakes up from the kitchen seat and walks on his way outside the house tired and a little feeble.::

Pancho: Wow, what a great sleep. Who are you?

::Pancho said with a puzzled voice::

Lance frowned as he touched a nerve then drew his sword of Armmagedon and followed him "rot in the darkness so rude latley so... can i call you Jacope the Fallen one now?" he retorted spitefully keepin a distance from him he knew what Jacopes capable of and how weak he was right now "hmmm thats a catchy Title for you now can't really call you the chosen one...."

::Jacope X turns around and smirks. He turns right to Lance and points the sword right at Lance::

Jacope X: Well, I can care less about being the chosen one. I am my own man, and I live by no ones words. Fool.

::Jacope X kept his ground just incase of any teleportation power from Lance. He has known lance since day one and since the first day he has came to earth. He knew that Lance has the knowledgeo fh is weaknesses and strenghts::

Thunder Fox
Lance pointed his sword at Jacope as well his sword glowing faintly but shrugged indifferently "whatever ya say... sooooooo why the sudden change of heart forsaking all you prtected all of a sudden" he said calmly then looked at him seriously "your the fool to change sides like this..." his sword still glowing

Silent Coyote
Spike turns around and draws out both of his guns and points them at Pancho

"im spike and who da fu(k are you abd where did you come from?"

JacopeX
Lance pointed his sword at Jacope as well his sword glowing faintly but shrugged indifferently "whatever ya say... sooooooo why the sudden change of heart forsaking all you prtected all of a sudden" he said calmly then looked at him seriously "your the fool to change sides like this..." his sword still glowing Jacope X: Actually, your the fool to face me. How about you back down now besides taking the actions I take for granted. I am actually a man with an ambition. And it is all clear to me now. There is no such thing a good and evil. It depends on what ambition you want to fullfill so that it will all stay as a success. Forever!

::Rosa was on the side of a roof top of a building watching Jacope X and Lance ready to battle. She has now taken a very strong obsession and interest for Jacope X. She smirks looking upon them both. If anything, she would make her arial attack on Lance.::

Spike turns around and draws out both of his guns and points them at Pancho

"im spike and who da fu(k are you and where did you come from?" ::Pancho looks at the guns and smiles::

Pancho: Im the tooth fairy! Who else? Im the infamous Pancho!

::Pancho said hoping someone would know him. Even though he would like to deny the fact he is a has been that everyone think is dead. At the moment, he is a drunk bum who still fights for good::

Silent Coyote
"ok ive never heard of you so ima just be on my way now."

Spike said as he put his guns away and took off he came to the base of some mountains and then he saw a women standing on a nearby building/house and jumped up there.

"Hello and whats is a beautiful girl like yous name? And what are you watching?"

Thunder Fox
Jacope X: Actually, your the fool to face me. How about you back down now besides taking the actions I take for granted. I am actually a man with an ambition. And it is all clear to me now. There is no such thing a good and evil. It depends on what ambition you want to fullfill so that it will all stay as a success. Forever!

::Rosa was on the side of a roof top of a building watching Jacope X and Lance ready to battle. She has now taken a very strong obsession and interest for Jacope X. She smirks looking upon them both. If anything, she would make her arial attack on Lance.::

Lance remained in a strikeing pose "..... i won't back down...." he said calmly but then smirked "ambition huh....." he also got ready to expect being asttack by the other presence

Silent Coyote
Spike looked over the edge of the building and saw two people about to fight and he was bored so he jumped up off of the roof and drew his guns and shot a bullet infront of the two guys feets and the landed in the middle of them.

"Hey what's going on here and if its a fight may i join or team up with the good person?"

JacopeX
"ok ive never heard of you so ima just be on my way now."

Spike said as he put his guns away and took off he came to the base of some mountains and then he saw a women standing on a nearby building/house and jumped up there.

"Hello and whats is a beautiful girl like yous name? And what are you watching?" ::Pancho kicks the dirt and turns around walking to the door but trips and gets back up::

::Rosa turns to the man coming at her::

Rosa: Dont even bother me.

:: She said menancely. She had her eye on Jacope X and knew that if JAcope X were to be with her, he would have to leave his wife, Tanya now that he is evil::

Spike looked over the edge of the building and saw two people about to fight and he was bored so he jumped up off of the roof and drew his guns and shot a bullet infront of the two guys feets and the landed in the middle of them.

"Hey what's going on here and if its a fight may i join or team up with the good person?" ::Rosa grabs Spike and dissapears with him into a nature cloud. And appears back into the roof with moist but somehow she was ontop of Spike. She blushes with a shocked face and gets back up::

Rosa: Dont interfere!!

Lance remained in a strikeing pose "..... i won't back down...." he said calmly but then smirked "ambition huh....." he also got ready to expect being asttack by the other presence ::JAcope X runs at Lance now thinking of a quick move and dissapears, but in the next second appears behind Lance and swings at Lance with such force and velocity into his skull. The impact left him braindead and down on the floor. He did this using Agility. Jacope X turns him on his back using his boot and gets in fighting position ready for whatever Lance has ready for him::

Silent Coyote
Spike looks around and then up and he sees Rose ontop of him and grins

"wow lady i barely know you"

Spike says jokeinly and gets up and brushes himself off.

"But you are a very beautiful girl."

Thunder Fox
lance just got up his sword took most of the force and looked at it it was cracked he sighed as he watched it disappear he sighed forgetting how fast he was then laughed he summoned a new sword the blade was clear looking and glew dangerously his appearance was looking more like the younger cloud then himself he new he picked the wrong fight but is too stubborn to back down now he took a step and appeared behind him a akunai into his back knowing it won't do anything and he instantly held his gaurd up

MadMel
john watched lance and jacopeX fight.."now theres something id thought id never see"...
he looked around and noticed brok..."what the hell are you here for?"

jewallac
Eli was alone. He thought he knew who he was. All this time, he thought of himself as an 18 year old, father who somehow managed to get into college. He thought he knew every little secret he had. Every doubt and fear.

He knew nothing. Everything was changing, including who he was.

Eli got a weird feeling. He turned around. He thought someone was following him.

"Who am I kidding," he thought. "Of course no one's going to be around just when I need someone."

He sadly went back to his dorm room. Little did he know that he was closing the door of his old life as well as his dorm room.

Jenny_Bug
::Kyd looks ahead and sees the mountains and green forests of Thailand. Including the villages, to the stores on the ocean. Jacope III smiles glad to make it and they both head down on there way to land there. As they were about to land they head down on there feet holding on to the girls tightly so that the force of the landing wont have them fall::

Kyd: Were here....finally.

Jacope III: Yea!

::they both put the girls down::

Kyd: Follow me, I know where the tribe is.

::Jacope III follows Kyd hoping the others follow as well::

Sakura just laughed as soon as she noticed Jess's face. Jess face was shocked and she wobbled alittle. Then she sighed and smiled and then laughed. "Im just going to say im not afraid of heights anymore,"She said. Sakura smiles then grabs her by the arm and shot off towards Kyd and Jacope III. She stopped and Jess stumbled. "Thanks?"She said and followed behind.

Baby Bear
Dante shot his gun at sakura"Who are you?"he asked.Dante then then jumps down and faces sakura and jess pointing his ebony and irovry handguns at them."You all ..Who are you all anyway?"Dante was still having them at gun point"Don't move a muscle!"

Silent Coyote
Spike looked down from the building he was on and he saw his brother Dante about to kill some people so he jumped up off of the roof and pulled out his guns and shot one bullet into each of his brothers legs. He then landed on the ground and jumped forward and tackled his brother and they went flying threw the back of the cabin. Spike was still on top of Dante as they landed on the ground. Then he put both of his hands around his brothers neck and started to squeeze.

"What the hell are you doing brother your not suppost to kill people or anything like that!"

Baby Bear
Dante was in anger"Your starting to piss me off!"Dante kicked spike in the face."I almost killed vergil and that means I have no probelm with killing you!"he shouted pulling out his rebellion sword."I didn't have a probelm with you at the beginning but your starting to annoy me like a fly!"

Vergil looked at dante"Its about time you came to your senses brother!"he said calmly."You are causing to much probelms now, me and dante will send you to hell with our father!"Vergil pulled out his yamato sword"Tell father I said Hi!"as he sttabbed spike in his leg."Maybe that should be a warning!"

MadMel
"are you three done??" death said boredly, looking at the brothers.."if you are i need you to go through this portal"..he summoned a portal to heaven.."id like you to have a word with god"..

Silent Coyote
Spike got up and then barely flinched when he was stabbed in his leg he drew his sword and cut his brother virgels shoulder then he jumped threw the portal with his brothers and waited for the unkown person to appear threw the portal and to him.

"UUHH may i ask why do you want us to speak to god when we are the sons of the devil the leader of hell?"

MadMel
"because you hunt demons..we needs as many fighters as we can..and i couldnt care less about your father, who i know exceptionally well" death said, even more boredly than before.."
you want a job?? this will be like nothing you have ever done, and will be rewarding if you manage to live.."

Silent Coyote
Spike looked at the unkown person with a little of a jumpy face he was now ready to fight this person because he said he knew his father very well. Spike looked at his brothers then the unkown person.

"Sure i'll take the job i dont know about my brothers but i will and by the way what is your name and how do you know our father? o and another thing we can never die when we do we just go back to hell and then come back to earth."

MadMel
"excellent....i a death, the grim reaper...i know all high ranking demons, because we were all part of the counsil of the universe, which will be important for your mission" death turned anbd walked away.."oh by the way, dont tell a lord of death that you cant die..it would seriously damage your ego if i were to rip you soul from your body and have god destroy it..."

Silent Coyote
Spike looked at Death and took a fighting stance

"yes true but most people can't take your soul except for mainly just death. And so where is this god of yours?"

MadMel
death pointed at the door.."go through..but you have to patient, there are others i must search for.." death said, vanishing..

Silent Coyote
Spike walked over to the door and opened it and looked around inside

"now what?"

Spike said with a puzzled look on his face

OOC: ok really now what who is playing as god and what am i to do now

MadMel
(jacopeX is the elder god..just wait a minute, weve gotta get all the hero characters to heaven)

JacopeX
Spike looks around and then up and he sees Rose ontop of him and grins

"wow lady i barely know you"

Spike says jokeinly and gets up and brushes himself off.

"But you are a very beautiful girl." ::Rosa turns around from Spike looking down at Jacope X. She was ready to make an arial move to get Jacope X. She wanted to talk to him::

lance just got up his sword took most of the force and looked at it it was cracked he sighed as he watched it disappear he sighed forgetting how fast he was then laughed he summoned a new sword the blade was clear looking and glew dangerously his appearance was looking more like the younger cloud then himself he new he picked the wrong fight but is too stubborn to back down now he took a step and appeared behind him a akunai into his back knowing it won't do anything and he instantly held his gaurd up ::Jacope X runs at Lance pusing and kicking at Lance rapidly going for every dodge and alos where ever he goes. He then takes out his sword once more and swings it across Lance's chest. Jacope X then hops into the air putting his sword away and then dragon kciks Lance down. He kneels in pain alittle and gets on his feet::

john watched lance and jacopeX fight.."now theres something id thought id never see"...
he looked around and noticed brok..."what the hell are you here for?" ::Brock X just smiled and laugh leaning against a wall with his arms folded comfortably::

Sakura just laughed as soon as she noticed Jess's face. Jess face was shocked and she wobbled alittle. Then she sighed and smiled and then laughed. "Im just going to say im not afraid of heights anymore,"She said. Sakura smiles then grabs her by the arm and shot off towards Kyd and Jacope III. She stopped and Jess stumbled. "Thanks?"She said and followed behind. ::Jacope III and Kyd were walking near both Sakura and Jess so thaqt they will not be harmed in any way. All of a sudden, they all fall into a hole as they were getting into the forests of Thailand. as they fall and land hard into the ground, they were underground which was actually a way to get to the tribe.::

Jacope III: DAMN!!! MY arm!

::Kyd walks to Jacope III::

Kyd: Dont worry, im a doctor!!! Where does it hurt?

::Jacope III points at his right arms and holds it in pain::

Kyd: Oh alright, answer this for me. Are You pregnant?

Jacope III: What?

Kyd: Well are you?

Jacope III: I cant be pregnant!!!......Im a boy!

::Jacope III said very confused and nervous::

Kyd: COme on, you can tell me. Dont be shy. Im a doctor.

::Kyd tries to check Jacope III's ear but Pushes him off::

Jacope III: Kyd, im fine now. Cant we just go and continue.....

Kyd: Hmmm.......works for me.

::They both get up and continue walking forward::

Spike looked down from the building he was on and he saw his brother Dante about to kill some people so he jumped up off of the roof and pulled out his guns and shot one bullet into each of his brothers legs. He then landed on the ground and jumped forward and tackled his brother and they went flying threw the back of the cabin. Spike was still on top of Dante as they landed on the ground. Then he put both of his hands around his brothers neck and started to squeeze.

"What the hell are you doing brother your not suppost to kill people or anything like that!" ((Uh, you are not where we are at all. Were in thailand ready to pick someone up))

Originally posted by Baby Bear
Dante shot his gun at sakura"Who are you?"he asked.Dante then then jumps down and faces sakura and jess pointing his ebony and irovry handguns at them."You all ..Who are you all anyway?"Dante was still having them at gun point"Don't move a muscle!" ((Uh, you are not where we are at all. Were in thailand ready to pick someone up But the others are in the city witnessing Jacope X who is now evil fight Lance))

Silent Coyote
((i kno im waiting for the god to talk to spike.))

Jenny_Bug
Sakura recovers from her fall and catches Jess and then lets her go. They watched the guys.
Sakura and Jess bursts out laughing. They kept laughing and then coughed. They calmed down and continued following close behind Kyd and Jacope III.
"Are you sure your arm is ok?"Jess asked Jacope III. Sakura held on to Kyd's hand.

Thunder Fox
::Jacope X runs at Lance pusing and kicking at Lance rapidly going for every dodge and alos where ever he goes. He then takes out his sword once more and swings it across Lance's chest. Jacope X then hops into the air putting his sword away and then dragon kciks Lance down. He kneels in pain alittle and gets on his feet:: Lance gem glowing brightly and walls od black energy started appearing where his blows were absorbing the impact and disappearing as Jacope went to slash he blocked with a sword the resembled clouds and knocked him away and took a defense stance his sword sparking with black lightning around his sword

MrCurt061430
"How about you stay out of his way for now...."

::Brock X appeared from dark of the alley holding the child who was pushed into the garbage with force.::

Brock X: Long time no see.....Grandmaster. I know what I am saying and Jacope X was actually trained to be evil. Unfortunately, he does better evil than he is good. That is his weakness. Tsu Pak has really brainwashed him with such mediocre bullshit. He is unstoppable as well. We are now facing a new war. Not only the apocalypse, but with reality. That is how things turn upside down. Just look around. The city streets are filled with hatred, crime, chaos, and death's everyday. There has not been care lately because there are worse things going on.......And that is the devil Satan.

"I couldn't care less about Satan. If you want to know one more thing about me, when things get personal for me...screw whatever else is going on! Jacope X may be evil, but he's still my friend. However, I won't accept that, He may be evil, but I won't accept that, not until I'm convinced he is! I'll think of a way, I just have to think of a way to communicate with him face to face without going to Earth! Every time I try to there just isn't any other way, not unless he decides to come up here anyway. And one more thing, I left my days of the Lin Kuei far behind me. Refer to me as a Grandmaster again, and there'll be hell to pay!"

Baby Bear
Dante jumped of a cliff and on to the ground in front of jess and sakura"well its about time I've seen some girls!"he smirked.Dante nodded his head"You know what got the feeling that you are evil..are you?"he asked.Dante pulled out his Ebony and ivory guns and stared at kyd"Your the guy that kicked us out your house!"

Vergil walked by dante"don't get to carried away!"he softly said.He looked up at jess and sakura"Cuz we can't trust no one at this time in age!"Dante pointed the gun at kyd"Time to splatter your brains all over this ground!!"vergil snatched the gun from dante"Can you see there not our enemies..the only enemy is our brother..spike!"Vergil shook sakura and jess hand "Sorry about my brother dante for being ignorant..My name is Vergil!"

JacopeX
Lance gem glowing brightly and walls od black energy started appearing where his blows were absorbing the impact and disappearing as Jacope went to slash he blocked with a sword the resembled clouds and knocked him away and took a defense stance his sword sparking with black lightning around his sword ::Jacope X was shocked by the electricity and falls back hard busting the back of his head open as it bleeds rapidly but rolls onto his feet. He swings a Mega fire ball at Lance and then as it goes to him, he follows it and has it hit Lance having him get forced back. Jacope X jumops over the explosion of the impact into Lance and stomps on top of him. He grabs his head banging it into the concreate::

Jacope X: Come on Lance!!! You can do better than this. if this is really you best than im just wasting my time. Give me your best shot right now.

::Jacope X said with rage forceing his head into the concreate floor mistakenly underestimating Lance::

((i kno im waiting for the god to talk to spike.)) ::The Elder God was out large upon the heavens awaiting every hero to be there. He noticed Spike and had an angel to him. The Angel told spike that he has the decision to wait somewhere else for now or to stay and patiently wait. The other heroes were in the middle of something::

Sakura recovers from her fall and catches Jess and then lets her go. They watched the guys.
Sakura and Jess bursts out laughing. They kept laughing and then coughed. They calmed down and continued following close behind Kyd and Jacope III.
"Are you sure your arm is ok?"Jess asked Jacope III. Sakura held on to Kyd's hand. JAcope III: huh? Of yea Ill be alright. I was trained to hold pain.

::Jacope III said with a smile. Kyd then smiles as he sees that they were getting very close to the Tribe's village. It looked very golden as they see the village and the throne of the one that rules::

"I couldn't care less about Satan. If you want to know one more thing about me, when things get personal for me...screw whatever else is going on! Jacope X may be evil, but he's still my friend. However, I won't accept that, He may be evil, but I won't accept that, not until I'm convinced he is! I'll think of a way, I just have to think of a way to communicate with him face to face without going to Earth! Every time I try to there just isn't any other way, not unless he decides to come up here anyway. And one more thing, I left my days of the Lin Kuei far behind me. Refer to me as a Grandmaster again, and there'll be hell to pay!"

Brock X: Whatever. And next time, dont inimidate me like that again. You have no idea who I am and you have no idea what Jacope X is capable of when he is evil. So I suggest you listen to me. I trained Jacope X and Damn it! I wont except no for an answer. Ever!

MadMel
((you ARENT where the they are bear..i just teleported dante and his bros to heaven))

Thunder Fox
::Jacope X was shocked by the electricity and falls back hard busting the back of his head open as it bleeds rapidly but rolls onto his feet. He swings a Mega fire ball at Lance and then as it goes to him, he follows it and has it hit Lance having him get forced back. Jacope X jumops over the explosion of the impact into Lance and stomps on top of him. He grabs his head banging it into the concreate::

Jacope X: Come on Lance!!! You can do better than this. if this is really you best than im just wasting my time. Give me your best shot right now.

::Jacope X said with rage forceing his head into the concreate floor mistakenly underestimating Lance::
Lance turned to a shadow and disappeared and reappeared behind him with calm stare his Gems glew blindingly he was trying to take minimal damage this was after all not his body to ruin he sighed alittled focused his powers into his hands making a ball of swirling energy in one hand and his other hand ratiated his power and he focused directly on Jacopes life energy to track him anyware he teleports and dasshed at him with god like speed and forced his first attack with to ball of energy into his stomache the aft shock of it tearing a hole threw jacope and sending him flying back kep[t going at Jacope again slammed his onther hand into his chest and his hand going threw to the other side.... he pulled his arm out wiped his hands off and his shadows started engulfing jacope..... LAnce stood there alittle out of breathe useing an amount of energy he hasn't used in ages

jewallac

MrCurt061430
Brock X: Whatever. And next time, dont inimidate me like that again. You have no idea who I am and you have no idea what Jacope X is capable of when he is evil. So I suggest you listen to me. I trained Jacope X and Damn it! I wont except no for an answer. Ever!

"It's true that I don't know what you're capable of, however, you also have no idea what I'm capable of. If Jacope is truely evil, then let me handle him, it won't be easy for me, but it is something I feel that I have to do."

"Damnit!! I guess I'll just have to wait for the right moment! I must get permission from the Elder God!!"

MadMel

Jenny_Bug
:
JAcope III: huh? Of yea Ill be alright. I was trained to hold pain.

::Jacope III said with a smile. Kyd then smiles as he sees that they were getting very close to the Tribe's village. It looked very golden as they see the village and the throne of the one that rules::

"You think if i'd train that hard i could with stand the pain,"Jess said. "Im not strong enough," Jess thought. Sakura loooked ahead and smiled. "Jess we are almost there!"She said excitedly. Jess smiled brightly looking ahead.

JacopeX

Thunder Fox
::As Jacope X hit the wall with so much force. He sees two energy balls coming at him. He widens his eyes and falls forward dodging those first two::

Jacope X: Conche su madre!

::Jacope X hops up but gets hit by the third one having him flip onto his back as the force hit his face. JAcope X was on the ground getting battered by the energy balls. Alot of blood flows through Jacope X but quickly closes it with a sacred regenration technique. He lays on the floor writhing in pain. Jacope X started getting up very very slowly. as he finally gets up he has his hands on his waist breathing hard looking at Lance. Moments later, he started charging up, even though it was taking away so much of his life energy. The barrier covered him as elemental power, a type of power he has never used against his foes was being unleashed on the palm of his hands. He smiles, looking at Lance:: Lance looked calm"so have i finally made you defensive?" he said calmly the light and darkness were flickering madly figureing he was up to something his hands had both forms of energy swirling around his hands jis gem glew on his forehead green as he muttered a spell and his scratched went away alittle regenerating as much as he could befor the next onslaught of attacks came "hmmmm i love magic at least i can regenerate inbattle...." he said calmly looking at Jacope waiting "so you going to attack or is it still my turn...."

jewallac
Elder God: You are here. In heaven. As you might of recalled it in your relaxed mind.

::The Elder God said with such a calm voice. With one thought, he had Eli float in the air as the Cliuds dissapear. He floated in such a comfortable way while the Elder God was ready to talk to him::

Elder god: But all Peace will come to an end soon. Have you ever heard of the Apocalypse, Eli?

"A little," Eli responded. "I know that it has something to with Satan ruling the world for a certain amount of time. He has demons running about. Stuff like that."

Eli was puzzled as to why he was being asked a question like this. Maybe this had something to do with what that psychic told him. He wanted to ask the Elder god about the strange things that were happening to him, but something told him to just wait.

Jenny_Bug

::Jacope III smiles::

Jacope III: Of course. It is called dicipline. If you have so much of it, and take it as much as you can, you will have such vulnerable skin and nerves causing the sharp pains that hurt you.

::Kyd, Jacope III ran with Sakura and Jess on there way to the village. As they entered, the village was full of people watching from the sides and letting them four pass as they know they were the ones to find there hero. Kyd waves at the people and so did Jacope III as a sign of respect. They knew so to deal with these situations and hoped that Sakura and Jess did the same for more sign of a friendly greet. They were then infront of a fortress. They then see The Emperor come out with tens and tens of Soldiers guarding him from the side and behind. They all wore a traditional Muay Thai attire but with armor against stronger forces using a Krabi Krabong as weapons. They all wore a Mongkol on there heads as a traditional art in fighting. JAcope III sees kids near by in an academy which was in the fortress fighting. He was amazed they were taught so young at a young age.::

Emperor Kovit: Well, I guess the Elder God was right. I see four heroes, on there way to receive the gift from the Muay Thai Gods.

Kyd: Greeting Emperor

::Kyd and Jacope III both Bowed with there hands together and look at the emperor with respect::

Jess and Sakura sm iled brightly at the villagers waving a warm greeting. They looked at The Emperor and smiled. Sakura bowed. Jess noticed she had forgotting so much about respect because no one had taught her. She bowed. "hello great emperor,"She said trying to make up for so much disrespect in her life.

JacopeX
Lance looked calm"so have i finally made you defensive?" he said calmly the light and darkness were flickering madly figureing he was up to something his hands had both forms of energy swirling around his hands jis gem glew on his forehead green as he muttered a spell and his scratched went away alittle regenerating as much as he could befor the next onslaught of attacks came "hmmmm i love magic at least i can regenerate inbattle...." he said calmly looking at Jacope waiting "so you going to attack or is it still my turn...." ::Jacope X still had the aura surrounding him. all of a sudden, the atmosphere around them has turned Dark. Night fall came very quick in a split second. Somehow, the horizon was sped forward by the amount of power and type of power he has used. Sun retracts sunlight but the earth made a huge revolution around in a split minute. Jacope X then started to turn into Jacope XX but this time, the moon turns Red. It glows as Jacope XX has finished powering up. The world wondered the very quick speed of time. But it was not time, it was the earth, sun and moon's movements and rotations. The Moon as it glew bright red, it then shot out a SOnic Beam from the moon. Jacope XX actually has converted the Moon into a powerful one that shot out a type of fire blast that comes from the amount of build up of energy from him to the galaxy. The beam ray hits Lance as the beam ray affect Lance superbly. It caused so much affect that it damaged the whole city killing innocent civilians. Jacope X stiid there taking his own power in::

Jacope X: What about power is better than Magic....

::Unlike the good Jacope x, the Evil on takes advantage of so much of his power and is not careful, nor is he worried of the death and problems of others::

"A little," Eli responded. "I know that it has something to with Satan ruling the world for a certain amount of time. He has demons running about. Stuff like that."

Eli was puzzled as to why he was being asked a question like this. Maybe this had something to do with what that psychic told him. He wanted to ask the Elder god about the strange things that were happening to him, but something told him to just wait. Elder god: Well to tell you the truth. Nothing is going to happen that you wish for as long as this comes to earth. That is right, the apocalypse is coming. It is a revelation of hidden things given by me and Satan to a chosen prophet; It is also the written account of such a revelation. Apocalyptic literature is of considerable importance in history. Satan carries the Black and White crystals. The Black one resembles the Dark power and White power is God like. With all that, he is able to go against me aswell.

::the Elder God said normally as if it were nothing. That is basically how he speaks normally. ::

Jess and Sakura sm iled brightly at the villagers waving a warm greeting. They looked at The Emperor and smiled. Sakura bowed. Jess noticed she had forgotting so much about respect because no one had taught her. She bowed. "hello great emperor,"She said trying to make up for so much disrespect in her life. ::The Soldier next to the Emperor whispered something in the ear of the emperor. He was shocked of what he was told.:

Emperor: Well Kyd. I have to go in a little bit. but Now I shall Present to you.....Santos

::The villagers who stood behind Jacope III, Kyd, Jess, and Sakura as they go wild for Santos as if he were a real hero. He comes out in the traditional Muay thai Attire. He looks at them four with a blank face. the emperor walks over to the side of Santos::

Emperor: I would like to meet Santos.

Kyd: Well Hello Sanots!

::Kyd puts his hand out. Santos looks at his hand and around it wondering why Kyd had his hand out.::

Kyd: hmmm....noo....fine, its alright

::Kyd said with spirit. Santos walks over to Sakura and Jess. He grabs Sakura head and kisses her then walks over to Jess, grabs her head, and Kisses her. He then turns around. Kyd watches very shocked::

Kyd: Whats your problem!!!

::Kyd was then held back by Jacope III while the Soldiers went over to guard the emperor and Santos as they were both the mosti mportant in the village::

Emperor: I apologise alot for that. I guess you dont know how to greet. Like us.

::the Emperor laughs while Kyd stops and then sighs::

Kyd: Well Santos......YOu have alot to learn....

Thunder Fox
::Jacope X still had the aura surrounding him. all of a sudden, the atmosphere around them has turned Dark. Night fall came very quick in a split second. Somehow, the horizon was sped forward by the amount of power and type of power he has used. Sun retracts sunlight but the earth made a huge revolution around in a split minute. Jacope X then started to turn into Jacope XX but this time, the moon turns Red. It glows as Jacope XX has finished powering up. The world wondered the very quick speed of time. But it was not time, it was the earth, sun and moon's movements and rotations. The Moon as it glew bright red, it then shot out a SOnic Beam from the moon. Jacope XX actually has converted the Moon into a powerful one that shot out a type of fire blast that comes from the amount of build up of energy from him to the galaxy. The beam ray hits Lance as the beam ray affect Lance superbly. It caused so much affect that it damaged the whole city killing innocent civilians. Jacope X stiid there taking his own power in::

Jacope X: What about power is better than Magic....

::Unlike the good Jacope x, the Evil on takes advantage of so much of his power and is not careful, nor is he worried of the death and problems of others:: Lance watched as He was using his power carelessly he looked at the moon taken aback by his ability to use the moon as a weapon and got the full force of it and screamed in agony as he was engulfed his Gems glew brighter then the beam as a small black figure was in the middle of it Clouds body being switched with a different Vessel and the gems glew an emerald as wings sprouted and as the beam clear he was kneeling there bleeding bleeding his eyes Sapphire and Hair streaked with red from the magic he finally had a body of his own again he chanted a spell as silverish glow went around him as the wounds from the destructive blast caused started regenerating quickly he got up and laughed as he emitted a magical aura around him the magic that kept him bound to other bodies not in affect at the moment so he could use his magic to the fullest he examined his new body then looked at jacope xx "because jacopemagic is offensive and defensive and you you can do so much more with it then brute strength" he said quietly looked at the remains of the city and sighed "killing innocents.... ambitious is one thing you have become what you hated you are a murderer....." he said coldly pissed off now the aura around him magnified muttering a spell and the moon and the rotation of the planet became normal and a grayish clolor appeared around him as he started using Chaos magic to alter reality

ESB -1138
As Lance faced off against JacopeXX a small ball of pure light floated down next to Lance. The light formed into a figure, it was Lumieres. Lumieres looked to his left and then to his right and saw the pointless obliteration of the city. Lumieres turned his gaze to the cause of this devastation; JacopeXX.

"This is horrible. What hatred you must have spawned to be so careless for human life. For every cry I have heard in that split second shall be avenged this day," Lumieres said shinning a bright blue color.

Jenny_Bug

::The Soldier next to the Emperor whispered something in the ear of the emperor. He was shocked of what he was told.:

Emperor: Well Kyd. I have to go in a little bit. but Now I shall Present to you.....Santos

::The villagers who stood behind Jacope III, Kyd, Jess, and Sakura as they go wild for Santos as if he were a real hero. He comes out in the traditional Muay thai Attire. He looks at them four with a blank face. the emperor walks over to the side of Santos::

Emperor: I would like to meet Santos.

Kyd: Well Hello Sanots!

::Kyd puts his hand out. Santos looks at his hand and around it wondering why Kyd had his hand out.::

Kyd: hmmm....noo....fine, its alright

::Kyd said with spirit. Santos walks over to Sakura and Jess. He grabs Sakura head and kisses her then walks over to Jess, grabs her head, and Kisses her. He then turns around. Kyd watches very shocked::

Kyd: Whats your problem!!!

::Kyd was then held back by Jacope III while the Soldiers went over to guard the emperor and Santos as they were both the mosti mportant in the village::

Emperor: I apologise alot for that. I guess you dont know how to greet. Like us.

::the Emperor laughs while Kyd stops and then sighs::

Kyd: Well Santos......YOu have alot to learn....

Sakura wipes her face off. "Yeah i'm sure we can most definitly fix that,"She said smiling. Jess shook her head her face beat red. She hid her face acting alittle childish. Sakura bowed to Santos. Jess got over herself then bowed to him. "Well nice to meet you Santos,"Jess said. Sakura looked at The Emporor.

jewallac
Elder god: Well to tell you the truth. Nothing is going to happen that you wish for as long as this comes to earth. That is right, the apocalypse is coming. It is a revelation of hidden things given by me and Satan to a chosen prophet; It is also the written account of such a revelation. Apocalyptic literature is of considerable importance in history. Satan carries the Black and White crystals. The Black one resembles the Dark power and White power is God like. With all that, he is able to go against me as well.

"So what has all this have to do with me," Eli asked. "What can I do? This all sounds like one of those sci-fi movies."

Eli thought about who he was talking to, "No disrespect."

For some strange reason, he started thinking about his son, Shawn. How he thought of his daddy as such a big time hero. Eli couldn't help but smile when he remembered how Shawn always said "daddy fix" when something wasn't working for the little boy.

"You know what," he said to the Elder god, "count me in. No matter what it is that I have to do, I'm in."

If Eli only knew what he was getting himself into.

MadMel
As Lance faced off against JacopeXX a small ball of pure light floated down next to Lance. The light formed into a figure, it was Lumieres. Lumieres looked to his left and then to his right and saw the pointless obliteration of the city. Lumieres turned his gaze to the cause of this devastation; JacopeXX.

"This is horrible. What hatred you must have spawned to be so careless for human life. For every cry I have heard in that split second shall be avenged this day," Lumieres said shinning a bright blue color.
john looked at lumieres.."there will be a time for you" he said, even though he was barely wispering, his voice carried across the space between them effortlessly.."it is not now though..there are more urgent matters to discuss, lumieres..i need you in gods counsil"..
as john waited for a reply, he looked at brock with disgust "and you...you waltz over here to earth, and you demand respect and attention from everyone around you? i think not, it hasnt started yet, and already its a crisis beyond your control..you know what i mean" he told brock angrily, putting emphasis on it, the incomming apocolyspe..

JacopeX
Lance watched as He was using his power carelessly he looked at the moon taken aback by his ability to use the moon as a weapon and got the full force of it and screamed in agony as he was engulfed his Gems glew brighter then the beam as a small black figure was in the middle of it Clouds body being switched with a different Vessel and the gems glew an emerald as wings sprouted and as the beam clear he was kneeling there bleeding bleeding his eyes Sapphire and Hair streaked with red from the magic he finally had a body of his own again he chanted a spell as silverish glow went around him as the wounds from the destructive blast caused started regenerating quickly he got up and laughed as he emitted a magical aura around him the magic that kept him bound to other bodies not in affect at the moment so he could use his magic to the fullest he examined his new body then looked at jacope xx "because jacopemagic is offensive and defensive and you you can do so much more with it then brute strength" he said quietly looked at the remains of the city and sighed "killing innocents.... ambitious is one thing you have become what you hated you are a murderer....." he said coldly pissed off now the aura around him magnified muttering a spell and the moon and the rotation of the planet became normal and a grayish clolor appeared around him as he started using Chaos magic to alter reality ::Jacope XX gave a smile after the whole destruction. He felt as if he were a god himself. He was starting to go mad. He feels as if he had the whole world in the palm of his hand::

Jacope XX: All the wasted years when I couldve right now have these mortal bow to me. But you Lance.....You try to fight against me....my power. Your magic is useless and that is what I think strongly.

::Jacope XX then used the power within his central system rushing through his veins and created an ultra ball. This power ball was strong enough to kill a feeble hero. He gets ready to throw it in his locked position::

Jacope XX: Any last words!.....Lance....

::Then he stopped charging and sees.....

((Continues to EBS's post))

::Jacope XX was shocked to see a light, or even someone standing against this whole destrucity and tragedy he has caused himself. He looks at The man who appears::

JAcope XX: You dare question me! How dare you.....How dare that you would have the balls to come around and floating at same time when I have already taken this whole part of the world over.

::Jacope XX knew that the heroes were not ready as they were shocked by Jacope XX::

JAcope XX: I did this all because it is all my destiny. My true destiny is to take over this Earth. I know it! and I was.....

::Jacope XX pauses about to say he told him this but then shakes his head looks straight at the man::

((read madmels post to you))

Sakura wipes her face off. "Yeah i'm sure we can most definitly fix that,"She said smiling. Jess shook her head her face beat red. She hid her face acting alittle childish. Sakura bowed to Santos. Jess got over herself then bowed to him. "Well nice to meet you Santos,"Jess said. Sakura looked at The Emporor. :messedantos Turns to the emperor and then to The gang::

Kyd: I think we should start going.

::Kyd, JAcope III and Santos all said good bye to the village and the emeperor as they walk on ther way to shore ready to fly back to Kyd and sakura's house::

Kyd: Ready you guys? Santos....could you fly

:messedantos did not answer as he did not know the language they spoke::

john looked at lumieres.."there will be a time for you" he said, even though he was barely wispering, his voice carried across the space between them effortlessly.."it is not now though..there are more urgent matters to discuss, lumieres..i need you in gods counsil"..
as john waited for a reply, he looked at brock with disgust "and you...you waltz over here to earth, and you demand respect and attention from everyone around you? i think not, it hasnt started yet, and already its a crisis beyond your control..you know what i mean" he told brock angrily, putting emphasis on it, the incomming apocolyspe.. ::Brock X shakes his head with pity on them::

Brock X: So....you are not going take my help......stupid. I know how to help you all. Im not saying I demand respect, but I see you demand help! So dont talk to me like im the bad guy here! Dont you do that ever again! I dont care who you are, I will kick your sorry ass if I get anymore disrespect from you. All I want to do is take down Jacope XX and then help you all with the apocalypse. understand!?

ESB -1138
as john waited for a reply, he looked at brock with disgust "and you...you waltz over here to earth, and you demand respect and attention from everyone around you? i think not, it hasnt started yet, and already its a crisis beyond your control..you know what i mean" he told brock angrily, putting emphasis on it, the incomming apocolyspe..

"Are you sure? Even now his power continues to grow. It seems like you need all the help you can get," Lumieres replied then turned his attention to JacopeXX. "I am the light of hope! I am the messenger of salvation. I am the strength of the weak, I am the shield of the defenseless, I am the hand to raise the fallen, I am the hero of the lost, I am the bringer of peace...I am Lumieres."

Lumieres replied to JacopeXX. Lumieres's power does not come from himself but from the light of the people. As their hope increased so did his power but when it faded Lumieres would revert back to normal.

Jenny_Bug
Jess looked at Jacope III then at Kyd. "Can either of you speak his language?"She asked. Sakura looked at Jess. " Im not sure if I could be of any help,"She said rubbing her arm. Jess's veins turned darker becoming more visable and red flash her eyes. This continued for alittle while then went away. Sakura stared at Jess shocked. "What just happened,"She asked. Jess looked at her as if nothing happened. "What do you mean?"She asked. Sakura pointed to Jess's arms. "Oh that! It happens every once in awhile because of the other part of me..."She said. "It won't do anything to me so don't worry.....there's not enough of that blood in me anyway im not a half breed,"Jess said smiling. Sakura shrugged and looked at Kyd.

Thunder Fox
Lance looked at Lumieres and said carefully "no matter what happens DO NOT interfer in my fight if i lose i lose end of story if i lose there will more heros to try to take him on in the future "he said camly looking at Jacopexx lances energy growing by the second his aura increasing rapidly

ESB -1138
"Be my guest. But is your own self gratification worth your life and possibly hundreds, maybe thousands or millions of over lives?" Lumieres questioned Lance floating off to the side. For some reason Lumieres felt like that Lance was just doing this for his own personal gain which he believed made him no better than JacopeXX.

JacopeX
"Are you sure? Even now his power continues to grow. It seems like you need all the help you can get," Lumieres replied then turned his attention to JacopeXX. "I am the light of hope! I am the messenger of salvation. I am the strength of the weak, I am the shield of the defenseless, I am the hand to raise the fallen, I am the hero of the lost, I am the bringer of peace...I am Lumieres."

Lumieres replied to JacopeXX. Lumieres's power does not come from himself but from the light of the people. As their hope increased so did his power but when it faded Lumieres would revert back to normal. ::Jacope XX had both his hands on his hips. He then spits out a glob of saliva into the ground. he looks into Lumieres with such a hatred and smirk combined. Jacope XX then looks at him straight and begins to speak::

Jacope XX: You know, you remind me of me.....in the past I mean. Foolish. that is all I remember myself. How is it possible that you are gonna defeat me. Now can you excuse me. I have other things to do than waste my time on you fools.

::Jacope XX walks away the opposite way from them on his way to a portal that he know where it is.::

Jacope XX: consider this earth finished and long gone and extinct. Because it is already official without a cause.

Jess looked at Jacope III then at Kyd. "Can either of you speak his language?"She asked. Sakura looked at Jess. " Im not sure if I could be of any help,"She said rubbing her arm. Jess's veins turned darker becoming more visable and red flash her eyes. This continued for alittle while then went away. Sakura stared at Jess shocked. "What just happened,"She asked. Jess looked at her as if nothing happened. "What do you mean?"She asked. Sakura pointed to Jess's arms. "Oh that! It happens every once in awhile because of the other part of me..."She said. "It won't do anything to me so don't worry.....there's not enough of that blood in me anyway im not a half breed,"Jess said smiling. Sakura shrugged and looked at Kyd. ::JAcope III looks at Jess with a suspicious face of worryness. Kyd then looks at Sakura::

Kyd: not very sure but I will see what I can do.

::Moments later after they depart from Thailand, Jacope III held Jess on his back, Sakura was held by Kyd on his back aswell, but Santos was help by both Kyd and Jacope III from his arms on each side. As they were on there way to Kyd and Sakura's house, Santos started doing chin ups from Kyd and Jacope III's arms. They look at him very amazed::

Kyd whispers: He might be a Muay thai god......It really does seem like it......

trademark
Andea Mountains

"Hey you!"

Silent Coyote
ooc: srry but am i still waiting for the elder god

MadMel
(no your not..read back a bit..
jacope, john was also talking to brock)

Silent Coyote
Spike wasn't paying attention when the beam hit but when it did he felt it and jumped into the air above the now crumbled building before he had jumped he had grabed Rose and then set her down and then jumped back up into the air and did a backflip and landed on the ground next to Jacope.

"Dude what the fu(k was that and why did it attack us?"

Spike said taking a fighting stance now

Thunder Fox
"Be my guest. But is your own self gratification worth your life and possibly hundreds, maybe thousands or millions of over lives?" Lumieres questioned Lance floating off to the side. For some reason Lumieres felt like that Lance was just doing this for his own personal gain which he believed made him no better than JacopeXX. "i know whats at stake and what isn't but i have reasons to face him alone " he said dangerously

::Jacope XX had both his hands on his hips. He then spits out a glob of saliva into the ground. he looks into Lumieres with such a hatred and smirk combined. Jacope XX then looks at him straight and begins to speak::

Jacope XX: You know, you remind me of me.....in the past I mean. Foolish. that is all I remember myself. How is it possible that you are gonna defeat me. Now can you excuse me. I have other things to do than waste my time on you fools.

::Jacope XX walks away the opposite way from them on his way to a portal that he know where it is.::

Jacope XX: consider this earth finished and long gone and extinct. Because it is already official without a cause.

::JAcope III looks at Jess with a suspicious face of worryness. Kyd then looks at Sakura::

::Moments later after they depart from Thailand, Jacope III held Jess on his back, Sakura was held by Kyd on his back aswell, but Santos was help by both Kyd and Jacope III from his arms on each side. As they were on there way to Kyd and Sakura's house, Santos started doing chin ups from Kyd and Jacope III's arms. They look at him very amazed::

Kyd whispers: He might be a Muay thai god......It really does seem like it...... "not aslong those who have the will to stop you are alive" he said flying at him sword appearing

MrCurt061430
::The Elder God was very suprised to finally see Ice. He really wanted to speak to him::

Elder God: Hello Ice. May I help you?

"As you may have already known, Elder, Something appears to be wrong with Jacope X recently. It almost seems as if he's become evil. I've come to request your permission to return to Earth a third time and that you'll allow me to return to heaven once I'm finished down there. I need to know something for sure about Jacope, and if it is true, then I plan to stop him before he can cause any more damage. I request your permission, Elder, because if I return to Earth once more, then our greatest ememies will rise once more, and when they do, I'll be unable to return to heaven, which means that they'll be, technically, unkillable as long as I am, because their lifelines are linked to mine. I wish there was another way to see Jacope X, Elder, but I can't think of another way, I doubt he'll return to heaven on his own, and even if he could, if there is to be a fight between us, then I wish for it to be on Earth."

Jenny_Bug

::JAcope III looks at Jess with a suspicious face of worryness. Kyd then looks at Sakura::

Kyd whispers: He might be a Muay thai god......It really does seem like it......

Jess looked at Santos. "no way!,"She thought. She never seen anything like him. Sakura looked at everyone curiously. She examined Santos. "He loooks tough,"She said and smiled. Jess looked at Sakura. "Wish we could communicate to ask him how he does that,"She said jokingly.

JacopeX
Originally posted by trademark
Andes Mountains

"Hey you!" ::Jacope II sat in a meditation stance but hold onto his thighs looking up. He tries to stay focused on his energy and inner side. He focused and focused alot more. All of a sudden, he heres a voice. He opens one eye and throws a knife at where ever the voice has come from. He turns around quick in a fighting stance ready for who ever called him out::

Jacope II: Who goes there!

Spike wasn't paying attention when the beam hit but when it did he felt it and jumped into the air above the now crumbled building before he had jumped he had grabed Rose and then set her down and then jumped back up into the air and did a backflip and landed on the ground next to Jacope.

"Dude what the fu(k was that and why did it attack us?"

Spike said taking a fighting stance now ::Rosa gets up and knew that the whole coast of america was destroyed by Jacope X himself. She smiles in an evil way and went on to go run after where Jacope X is.::

Jacope XX: Werent you paying attention! I did this! fool!

::Jacope XX puts his hand out blasting Spike back into a Building. As he slammed into the building, the whole building collapse right onto him. He laughs at this incident. He keeps on walking away::

"i know whats at stake and what isn't but i have reasons to face him alone " he said dangerously

"not as long those who have the will to stop you are alive" he said flying at him sword appearing ::Jacope XX turns his head around to Lance. Rosa stalks Lance ready to attack him anyway possible.. Jacope XX takeso ut a random knife from his jacket, turns around, and throws right square into the middle of his face watching blood spread throughout his entire face. rosa coems out and grabs Lance from behind trying to Choke him. Jacope XX watches very puzzeled at her presence all of a sudden.::

"As you may have already known, Elder, Something appears to be wrong with Jacope X recently. It almost seems as if he's become evil. I've come to request your permission to return to Earth a third time and that you'll allow me to return to heaven once I'm finished down there. I need to know something for sure about Jacope, and if it is true, then I plan to stop him before he can cause any more damage. I request your permission, Elder, because if I return to Earth once more, then our greatest enemies will rise once more, and when they do, I'll be unable to return to heaven, which means that they'll be, technically, unkillable as long as I am, because their lifelines are linked to mine. I wish there was another way to see Jacope X, Elder, but I can't think of another way, I doubt he'll return to heaven on his own, and even if he could, if there is to be a fight between us, then I wish for it to be on Earth."

Elder God: As you can see Ice, the villains that will rise from the pits of hell and the netherealm is actually the main reason for your return to earth. But speaking to Jacope X is an optional choice for you. It wont matter at all, of the actions you will take on earth. I already predict an evil future from JAcope XX. He has already abandoned his position as one of my chosen heroes. So, I shall give you access to earth. And the number of times you can go to earth are not limited as long as it is a reason that can even hurt all of mankind.

Jess looked at Santos. "no way!,"She thought. She never seen anything like him. Sakura looked at everyone curiously. She examined Santos. "He loooks tough,"She said and smiled. Jess looked at Sakura. "Wish we could communicate to ask him how he does that,"She said jokingly. ::They finally make it to Kyd and Sakura's yard and land. Jacope III carefully puts Jess down and so does Kyd. Sanots looks around himself. It was all too new to him. The urban city and the air he breaths. He had a little trouble breathing this oxygen. they all start walking inside. Santos still did not have a shirt on. All he had was shorts, Tape around his feet and ankles, and Hands. He looks around the house.::

Kyd: Welcome to my house....

::Looks at sakura::

Kyd: Oh and Sakura's!

::Kyd smiles. Santos walks up to a vase and drops it. As it shatters into the floor, Santos jumps backs::

JAcope III: Its ok man, it is just a .....oh right, he cant speak english....

:messedantos looks at all of them puzzled::

Jenny_Bug
Jess giggled looking at Santos. "We should teach him then!"She said putting a fist in the air. She looked at everyone then sighed. Sakura went over to the glass and slowly bent down. She glanced at Santos then at the glass. Jess went over to the glass and started to pick it up. Sakura laughed softly. "It's ok,"She said. "I got it,"She said picking it up. Jess continued to help and took the pieces and threw it away. Sakura followed doing the same. Jess and Sakura stared at Santos curiously.

trademark
::Jacope II sat in a meditation stance but hold onto his thighs looking up. He tries to stay focused on his energy and inner side. He focused and focused alot more. All of a sudden, he heres a voice. He opens one eye and throws a knife at where ever the voice has come from. He turns around quick in a fighting stance ready for who ever called him out::

"What is the big idea you could have killed me."

MrCurt061430
::Jacope II sat in a meditation stance but hold onto his thighs looking up. He tries to stay focused on his energy and inner side. He focused and focused alot more. All of a sudden, he heres a voice. He opens one eye and throws a knife at where ever the voice has come from. He turns around quick in a fighting stance ready for who ever called him out::

::Rosa gets up and knew that the whole coast of america was destroyed by Jacope X himself. She smiles in an evil way and went on to go run after where Jacope X is.::

::Jacope XX puts his hand out blasting Spike back into a Building. As he slammed into the building, the whole building collapse right onto him. He laughs at this incident. He keeps on walking away::

::Jacope XX turns his head around to Lance. Rosa stalks Lance ready to attack him anyway possible.. Jacope XX takeso ut a random knife from his jacket, turns around, and throws right square into the middle of his face watching blood spread throughout his entire face. rosa coems out and grabs Lance from behind trying to Choke him. Jacope XX watches very puzzeled at her presence all of a sudden.::

Elder God: As you can see Ice, the villains that will rise from the pits of hell and the netherealm is actually the main reason for your return to earth. But speaking to Jacope X is an optional choice for you. It wont matter at all, of the actions you will take on earth. I already predict an evil future from JAcope XX. He has already abandoned his position as one of my chosen heroes. So, I shall give you access to earth. And the number of times you can go to earth are not limited as long as it is a reason that can even hurt all of mankind.

::They finally make it to Kyd and Sakura's yard and land. Jacope III carefully puts Jess down and so does Kyd. Sanots looks around himself. It was all too new to him. The urban city and the air he breaths. He had a little trouble breathing this oxygen. they all start walking inside. Santos still did not have a shirt on. All he had was shorts, Tape around his feet and ankles, and Hands. He looks around the house.::

Kyd: Welcome to my house....

::Looks at sakura::

Kyd: Oh and Sakura's!

::Kyd smiles. Santos walks up to a vase and drops it. As it shatters into the floor, Santos jumps backs::

JAcope III: Its ok man, it is just a .....oh right, he cant speak english....

:messedantos looks at all of them puzzled::

"Thank you Elder."

Meanwhile, a mysterious presence is in the air, it's familiar but different somehow. The eyes of a person slowly begin to form in mid air, right behind Ice, watching him with bloodlust. The eyes then vanished as the new entity focused on forming itself a body, unknown to even those right next to it.

Kate Tremas was on a hill, the very hill that Ice himself used to go to to think on things. Kate Tremas sat there, thinking her hardest on which side she'll choose to be on. "If I go on the side of good, then ther may be a chance to save my home. However, being evil is where the freedom's at. Oh!! What am I supposed to do!! I need help, there's only one more week till I have to make this damn decision!"

Thunder Fox
::Rosa gets up and knew that the whole coast of america was destroyed by Jacope X himself. She smiles in an evil way and went on to go run after where Jacope X is.::

::Jacope XX turns his head around to Lance. Rosa stalks Lance ready to attack him anyway possible.. Jacope XX takeso ut a random knife from his jacket, turns around, and throws right square into the middle of his face watching blood spread throughout his entire face. rosa coems out and grabs Lance from behind trying to Choke him. Jacope XX watches very puzzeled at her presence all of a sudden.::
Lance felt the blood spurt out and swore pulling it out letting his magic regenerate his face and got jumped by rosa and getting choked he tried pulling her off but was failing and growled eyes glew as a dome of magic appeared around him sending her off him rubbing his neck

MadMel
::Brock X shakes his head with pity on them::

Brock X: So....you are not going take my help......stupid. I know how to help you all. Im not saying I demand respect, but I see you demand help! So dont talk to me like im the bad guy here! Dont you do that ever again! I dont care who you are, I will kick your sorry ass if I get anymore disrespect from you. All I want to do is take down Jacope XX and then help you all with the apocalypse. understand!?
"see there you go, your demanding repsect" john said, "ill kick your sorry ass if i get anymore disrespect from you" he added, imitating brocks voice..he turned to face everyone..
"the apocolypse comes first..as much as i hate to say it, it is much higher priority than our friend..everyone here, except for ice, lance and myself, must visit the elder god immediatly to talk aboout doomsday"

Kate Tremas was on a hill, the very hill that Ice himself used to go to to think on things. Kate Tremas sat there, thinking her hardest on which side she'll choose to be on. "If I go on the side of good, then ther may be a chance to save my home. However, being evil is where the freedom's at. Oh!! What am I supposed to do!! I need help, there's only one more week till I have to make this damn decision!" "either choice affects the universe" deaths voice said from behind kate.."in worse ways than you think" he lowered his voice.."chaos knows about you, and he will anything in his power to take advantage of any choice you make"..

ESB -1138
Lance felt the blood spurt out and swore pulling it out letting his magic regenerate his face and got jumped by rosa and getting choked he tried pulling her off but was failing and growled eyes glew as a dome of magic appeared around him sending her off him rubbing his neck

While JacopeXX watched Lance and Rosa, Lumieres knelt down and flew dead at JacopeXX shinning brightly and gathering energy as he came around. Most of his energy gathered into his right hand as he prepared to fire a wave of light at JacopeXX. Lumieres approached him as Lance managed to knock Rosa off him. Lumieres stopped three feet behind JacopeXX and fired the light he gathered as it separated into dozens of smaller beams.

MrCurt061430
"see there you go, your demanding repsect" john said, "ill kick your sorry ass if i get anymore disrespect from you" he added, imitating brocks voice..he turned to face everyone..
"the apocolypse comes first..as much as i hate to say it, it is much higher priority than our friend..everyone here, except for ice, lance and myself, must visit the elder god immediatly to talk aboout doomsday"

"either choice affects the universe" deaths voice said from behind kate.."in worse ways than you think" he lowered his voice.."chaos knows about you, and he will anything in his power to take advantage of any choice you make"..

Kate suddenly looked up as if she had an idea, "Take advantage...that's not a bad idea. I've made my choice, thanks Death!" Kate Tremas flew away, knowing what side she would join for life.

(And I'm still not telling you guys until later! stick out tongue )

JacopeX
Jess giggled looking at Santos. "We should teach him then!"She said putting a fist in the air. She looked at everyone then sighed. Sakura went over to the glass and slowly bent down. She glanced at Santos then at the glass. Jess went over to the glass and started to pick it up. Sakura laughed softly. "It's ok,"She said. "I got it,"She said picking it up. Jess continued to help and took the pieces and threw it away. Sakura followed doing the same. Jess and Sakura stared at Santos curiously. ::Kyd went over to Santos putting his hand on his shoulder. He tries to talk to him in his portugeese Language to see if there ws an luck. Kyd is Half Brazilian, Half Japanese. After finishing what he needed to say, Sanots looked at him not responding. Jacope III walks over to JAcope III after picking up a few parts of the vase::

Jacope III: I think we should do what Sakura says and teach him. But not the language. I mean how to act and live. It might cause a change of his natural ways but he will go back home. Right?

Kyd.....hmmmm.....Alright....

::Jacope III and Kyd turns to Santos::

Originally posted by trademark
"What is the big idea you could have killed me." ::Jacope II stood up watching the mans capability of power. He was amazed. He stood his ground::

JAcope II: Are you clear that it would kill you. Because I can see it would take more than a Knife at my very high velocity of throwing to kill you. Who are you anyways? Whay are you in these mountains?

"either choice affects the universe" deaths voice said from behind kate.."in worse ways than you think" he lowered his voice.."chaos knows about you, and he will anything in his power to take advantage of any choice you make".. Brock X: doomsday?! The real Doomsday is the Ruler of the X blades. And his name is Doomsday. He is the founder of the X blades actually along with Han Yu Kim and Graves! Anways, Jacope X is actually going to have to be taken down now before the Apocalypse. Because with him and the apocalypse, will cause such Unpridictable Damage around the world and soon after, there will be no galaxy as each and every planet and star explodes into orbit causing metldowns across the Universe from Satan's power!

((Next Part is continued in Mrcurts Post))

"Thank you Elder."

Meanwhile, a mysterious presence is in the air, it's familiar but different somehow. The eyes of a person slowly begin to form in mid air, right behind Ice, watching him with bloodlust. The eyes then vanished as the new entity focused on forming itself a body, unknown to even those right next to it.

Kate Tremas was on a hill, the very hill that Ice himself used to go to to think on things. Kate Tremas sat there, thinking her hardest on which side she'll choose to be on. "If I go on the side of good, then ther may be a chance to save my home. However, being evil is where the freedom's at. Oh!! What am I supposed to do!! I need help, there's only one more week till I have to make this damn decision!" ::Blood was behind Kate Tremas Listening to her the whole time. He then Walks infront Of John::

Blood: How about Evil or Death. Make a quick Decision!

::Blood said with his Arms folded. He now had spiked hair with a skull necklace hand made and Red vein eyes shot right at her. He was more deadly than ever.::

Lance felt the blood spurt out and swore pulling it out letting his magic regenerate his face and got jumped by rosa and getting choked he tried pulling her off but was failing and growled eyes glew as a dome of magic appeared around him sending her off him rubbing his neck ::::Rosa lands on her back but flips back onto her feet. She growls and uses her Power of Nature to cause a Thudnerbolt from the sky to hit right down onto Lance. She then Caused a bunch of birds and pelecans from any area to come to where she was a flock all over Lance bitting on to him to have him distracted. She knew this would really piss him off. Rosa ran away to Jacope XX::

While JacopeXX watched Lance and Rosa, Lumieres knelt down and flew dead at JacopeXX shinning brightly and gathering energy as he came around. Most of his energy gathered into his right hand as he prepared to fire a wave of light at JacopeXX. Lumieres approached him as Lance managed to knock Rosa off him. Lumieres stopped three feet behind JacopeXX and fired the light he gathered as it separated into dozens of smaller beams. ::Jacope XX turns to see rosa coming and then sences fired light coming at him. he turns around dodging 5 of them but could not maintain the speed and all the quick timing so he gets hit with the other seven. He gets up hurt. Rosa runs over to him trying to pull him away by swinging from a huge Vulture. Jacope XX was abducted by the collar. As Rosa goes away. Jacope XX turns back into Jacope X and Was put into an uncounscience state::

MrCurt061430
::Blood was behind Kate Tremas Listening to her the whole time. He then Walks infront Of John::

Blood: How about Evil or Death. Make a quick Decision!

::Blood said with his Arms folded. He now had spiked hair with a skull necklace hand made and Red vein eyes shot right at her. He was more deadly than ever.::

Kate noticed Blood and turned around and flew back. When she landed, she walked up to Blood and said, "I was just about to go see you...I have decided to join the side of evil, alongside you to be exact." Kate crossed her arms and stared into Blood's eyes as she began to glow a dark reddish color as one of her powers destroyed the other.

Thunder Fox
Lance touched the ground as the birds attacked him a dome of fire appeared roasting them all and looked at Jacope as he was getting away and swore and rounded to the other hero "damn it what part of not interfer can you not comprehend i know what i was doing....." he said agrivated and turned around and started walking away his face and the rest of his wounds healing flying off to train somemore while he waited for his return

MadMel
Brock X: doomsday?! The real Doomsday is the Ruler of the X blades. And his name is Doomsday. He is the founder of the X blades actually along with Han Yu Kim and Graves! Anways, Jacope X is actually going to have to be taken down now before the Apocalypse. Because with him and the apocalypse, will cause such Unpridictable Damage around the world and soon after, there will be no galaxy as each and every planet and star explodes into orbit causing metldowns across the Universe from Satan's power!
"we still have the time to stop the apocolypse before it starts!" john snapped at brock.."the elder god wants to talk to you, and so you will f*king go to him.."
Kate noticed Blood and turned around and flew back. When she landed, she walked up to Blood and said, "I was just about to go see you...I have decided to join the side of evil, alongside you to be exact." Kate crossed her arms and stared into Blood's eyes as she began to glow a dark reddish color as one of her powers destroyed the other.
death looked at kate, then at blood..."oh...a choice between evil and myself...classic" he said, clapping sarcasticly..
then he felt the change within kate.."it is done" he said and disapeared..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>