Megaman Vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Megaman is given ALL of his upgrades and extra powers. Who wins?

Tha C-Master
I've seen Ryu on here so many times, so which Ryu is it?

Muck101
Streetfighter ryu

Tha C-Master
I think I'll lean with Megaman for now, though someone can convince me otherwise.

Muck101
I gotta think Megaman would take ryu easy. This is with all powers he ever absorbed from any of Wileys bots.

Remulous
Megaman, most likely. Little bastards tough. Ryu is stll my fav though.

MadMel
megabuster = dead ryu

beta ray bob
hurricane kick= dead megaman

TricksterPriest
You've got to be kidding, bob..... This fight is Megaman's to lose.

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You've got to be kidding, bob..... This fight is Megaman's to lose. Nah, I don't think Meg's gonna lose. Meg is the combanation of the worst 2 things possible...a robot with no limits. It wont be easy for him to win at first but when things heat up Megaman will take it.

Sado22
MEgaman? don't know nothing about him.
so i guess i'll stick with my guns.........ryu loses (always the safest bet) laughing

~The Nervepressing Sado-sama

Acrosurge
Even without his powers, Mega Man's stats are all superhuman. Even if Ryu didn't break his fist or leg against Rock's ceramic titanium armor, a single punch from Mega Man would put the streetfighter in a bad way.

Mega Man is physically strong enough to snap steel with ease, lift Wily's Skull Fortress, and pick up and toss a four-story Super Mechasaur. What do you think would happen if he punched Ryu? Add in all of Mega Man's powers and this fight becomes a curbstomp of the most severe variety.

Rock wins.

Tha C-Master
Megaman fully upgraded wins I believe.

beta ray bob
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You've got to be kidding, bob..... This fight is Megaman's to lose. i was siding with ryu

TricksterPriest
You misunderstood. I was saying Megaman has to seriously **** up to lose this fight, as it's relatively easy for him to win. He's got this in the bag.

Remulous
Even I must say, Ryu is clearly outmatched.

Would Megaman be as strong as a DarkStalker?

beta ray bob
ok fine, i just like ryu better. (teehee b-plane)

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Remulous

Would Megaman be as strong as a DarkStalker? You mean somebody like Pyron? I don't think so. The Darkstalkers are planet-busters, aren't they? At his absolute maximum, I don't think Mega Man would be much more than a city buster.

Remulous
Originally posted by Acrosurge
You mean somebody like Pyron? I don't think so. The Darkstalkers are planet-busters, aren't they? At his absolute maximum, I don't think Mega Man would be much more than a city buster. I was thinking like at least survive in the Darkstalkers world as a decent character.

Acrosurge
I was thinking like at least survive in the Darkstalkers world as a decent character. With all his powers, he's versatile enough, IMO, but I really don't know. My knowledge of Darkstalkers is limited to wiki (never the best source of information).

Remulous
i think he can, but I'm not sure. With all the powers he's absorbed, I think he's pretty powerful.

Tha C-Master

Would Megaman be as strong as a DarkStalker? I don't know about that kind of power to be honest. Plenty of Dark Stalker Characters best DBZ characters.

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I don't know about that kind of power to be honest. Plenty of Dark Stalker Characters best DBZ characters. DBZ vs DS hmmm....

Darkstorm Zero
Don't even think about it Rem... you can't make DBZ threads here...

But yeah, Pyron, Jedah, Morrigan & Demitri make up the top 4 ranked Darkstalkers in their series (Not nessisarily in that order). Pyron and Jedah bust planets with relative ease, even Anakaris is way up there, creating alternate dimensions and shite.

Remulous
I know you can't make those threads here or maybe I can and just disguise it as smoothing else...

Charlotte DeBel
The stinkiest fighter I've ever seen is going to lose there- and lose really bad...
Hurray to Megaman!

Darkstorm Zero
I thought akuma would stink worse...... he's been doing it longer....

And besides, Ryu has a rich friend... he's bound to get some deodorant and aftershave from him... Akuma has no such luxuries.

Charlotte DeBel
I've got a stupid idea of " stink contest" between Ryu, Ryo and Akuma...with Wolverine as a judge.

But I think that this idea is bordering trolling so I resist the temptation of creating such useless thing.

MadMel
good idea..

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I've got a stupid idea of " stink contest" between Ryu, Ryo and Akuma...with Wolverine as a judge.

But I think that this idea is bordering trolling so I resist the temptation of creating such useless thing. That's just not nice.

*wonders if the above characters' post-melee stench is worse than Dust Man's breath*

beta ray bob
HADOKEN!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.