Thanos runs an above top tier guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No prep. No out witting or out side powerups or tech. Just plain ole fighting. NO BFR

Since he has had so many Powerups, We'll just average them all together to an average power lvl. Cuz I can't tell how powerful he was when he died.

Who on this list can Thanos beat with just his own power? Why?

1. Classic Juggernaut
2. Validus(PC)
3. The Runner
4. Amazo (Current Body and skills)
5. Champion of the Universe with the PG
6. Despero
7. Genis Vell
8.Takion
9. The Composite Man
10. Uni powered Gladiator
11. the Infinity Man

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

...you know what this is going to lead to if you're not careful, right? More spam, insults, etc. from all sides.

So yeah, I can't close this one. Touche *tips hat*. But it might just be better to comment on other battles for a while.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud

...you know what this is going to lead to if you're not careful, right? More spam, insults, etc. from all sides.

So yeah, I can't close this one. Touche *tips hat*. But it might just be better to comment on other battles for a while.

No 0ne will listen to reason so I have to show it better than I can tell it. I have NEVER seen thanos beat any above top tiers out of sheer might. Him knocking over galactus or standing up to a jobbing Odin does not give him all of these auto victories people seem to give him. given that he needs prep and or tech to do most of the stuff we have seen him do.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No 0ne will listen to reason so I have to show it better than I can tell it. I have NEVER seen thanos beat any above top tiers out of sheer might. Him knocking over galactus or standing up to a jobbing Odin does not give him all of these auto victories people seem to give him. given that he needs prep and or tech to do most of the stuff we have seen him do.

See, I didn't even mention Thanos and somehow you're jumping into your attack on him. Which is my point exactly. Let it rest, have your opinion, and if others aren't going to agree with you, so what? Just let them have their views and avoid further pointless conflict.

DarkCrawler
No prep. No out witting or out side powerups or tech. Just plain ole fighting. NO BFR

Since he has had so many Powerups, We'll just average them all together to an average power lvl. Cuz I can't tell how powerful he was when he died.

1. Classic Juggernaut
2. Validus(PC)
3. The Runner
6. Despero
7. Genis Vell
8.Takion
9. The Composite Man
11. the Infinity Man

Damn, you are one bitter bastard, huh?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

I'm not bitter. I'm just tired of people giving thanos wins without logically thinking them thru. Thanos' greatest power is his planning and prep and intelligence. IN forum battles, people try to use too much of what he has done with prep or surprise attack, or pure PIS to give him the win. It's no differnt than all the damn Iceman wins, flash wins, Superman wins crap that goes on here as well.

DarkCrawler
And again, majority of his fights do NOT include prep, and make no mention about him having prepared against his opponents in any way.

Soleran

Not sure if bitter is the word I would use but he is a dramatic fellow and gets carried away easily.

Anyway it doesn't matter really, what I typically see is to much excitement in these threads with little elsesad

Without much thought I would give Thanos a lead over Juggs and Genis though.

Kutulu

1. Classic Juggernaut
2. Validus(PC)
3. The Runner
6. Despero
7. Genis Vell
8.Takion
9. The Composite Man
11. the Infinity Man

Makes it to the Runner and that's it. With tech and prep he could clear it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And again, majority of his fights do NOT include prep, and make no mention about him having prepared against his opponents in any way.

Name the victories thanos has had. Now name how many of them were above top tiers? How many VICTORIES has thanos has against above top tiers? Can he beat anyone on this list with the absolution that many grant him? Just becuz he can beat the crap out of Thor and Superman doesn't mean he's beating the Infinity man, Despero, or anyone I put on this list. He can beat them all given prep. that is his nature. But a str8 up fight? why would he need prep if he was sooooo powerful?

TricksterPriest
See, my problem with this gauntlet is.....HE'S ALREADY BEATEN MOST OF THESE GUYS! And the ones he hasn't still don't have a chance.

"No prep. No out witting or out side powerups or tech. Just plain ole fighting. NO BFR" F U Nvr. You take away his brilliant mind, what's the point? If he's not allowed to outsmart his opponents or use his skills, then this is outright spite.

Kutulu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
See, my problem with this gauntlet is.....HE'S ALREADY BEATEN MOST OF THESE GUYS! And the ones he hasn't still don't have a chance.

"No prep. No out witting or out side powerups or tech. Just plain ole fighting. NO BFR" F U Nvr. You take away his brilliant mind, what's the point? If he's not allowed to outsmart his opponents or use his skills, then this is outright spite.

^^ Quoted for truth. It's like when saying Hulk gets stomped by Superman every time, so someone tries to start a match taking away Superman's superspeed, his flying ability, his heat and cold vision, and gives Hulk a kryptonite gold tooth so when Supes smashes his face in he gets weakened.

Thanos has always shown masterful wit, which is one of the reasons why he is an excellent villain.

Soleran
Originally posted by Kutulu
and gives Hulk a kryptonite gold tooth so when Supes smashes his face in he gets weakened.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

Actually it's called being fair. Why put Thanos in fights if He goign to get the vicotry simply based on his whits or outside powerups. What about plain ole battles where we judge his powers and use of them against others? how about that? F U. it's not spite. it's just making you realize that he is only un beatable with prep, his mind, and tech. In a str8 up battle on these forums, he isn't. Thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
^^ Quoted for truth. It's like when saying Hulk gets stomped by Superman every time, so someone tries to start a match taking away Superman's superspeed, his flying ability, his heat and cold vision, and gives Hulk a kryptonite gold tooth so when Supes smashes his face in he gets weakened.

Thanos has always shown masterful wit, which is one of the reasons why he is an excellent villain.

He's an excellent villian. BUT ON THESE BOARDS, THAT SHIT DON'T COUNT. IT'S ALL ABOUT FIGHTING AND THE STIPS OF THE OP. YOU CAN'T GIVE THANOS THE VICTORY IF THE OP DOESN'T GIVE HIM PREP OR OUTSIDE TECH.

DarkCrawler
Name the victories thanos has had. Now name how many of them were above top tiers? How many VICTORIES has thanos has against above top tiers? Can he beat anyone on this list with the absolution that many grant him? Just becuz he can beat the crap out of Thor and Superman doesn't mean he's beating the Infinity man, Despero, or anyone I put on this list. He can beat them all given prep. that is his nature. But a str8 up fight? why would he need prep if he was sooooo powerful?

...Dude, you actually put Despero above Runner and Validus? This is a bit strange gauntlet. Anyway, out of that list, Thanos would defeat Classic Juggernaut, Despero and Champion with the PG.

And again, refer to the Respect Thread for all his victories. It has even a section for his battles. I am tired of explaining this stuff to you again and again.

His fights, and feats show that he is well past above top-tier level.

And again, 90% of his battles DO NOT involve prep, and all his victories against above top tiers do not include it either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
...Dude, you actually put Despero above Runner and Validus? This is a bit strange gauntlet. Anyway, out of that list, Thanos would defeat Classic Juggernaut, Despero and Champion with the PG.

And again, refer to the Respect Thread for all his victories. It has even a section for his battles. I am tired of explaining this stuff to you again and again.

His fights, and feats show that he is well past above top-tier level.

And again, 90% of his battles DO NOT involve prep, and all his victories against above top tiers do not include it either.

First of all, How in the sam hill is he going to beat classic Juggernaut? Thanos isn't going to out power of the enchantment of cyttorak. He only wins if he uses his telepathy. as far as champion goes, Thanos can't beat Champion in a head up fight with the PG. He'd need a tech shield or something or his face would get caved in. And I already think Thanos is Despero's equal. one more thing, when has Thanos beaten any ABOVE top tiers?

DarkCrawler
Read. The. Goddamn. Respect. Thread. It. Includes. All. His. Wins. I. Already. Named. Two. Examples. Of. Thanos. Beating. Above. Top. Tiers.

Got it?

And Despero isn't Thanos's equal on anything. Thanos has better feats on every possible category.

And he can't use telepathy here?

And Thanos's durability is enough to get him through a battle with Champion. The gem doesn't make him completely invunerable. It takes someone like Adam Warlock to use it at fullest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Read. The. Goddamn. Respect. Thread. It. Includes. All. His. Wins. I. Already. Named. Two. Examples. Of. Thanos. Beating. Above. Top. Tiers.

Got it?

And Despero isn't Thanos's equal on anything. Thanos has better feats on every possible category.

And he can't use telepathy here?

And Thanos's durability is enough to get him through a battle with Champion. The gem doesn't make him completely invunerable. It takes someone like Adam Warlock to use it at fullest.

I was saying that Thanos can't beat Classic Jugs without Tp. he won't do it physically at all. And Thanos's own superior shields were failing at the might of champion. In an all out fight with thanos having no prep, he won't beat the champion. i have read the respect thread and I respec thanos enough to know that he wins most of his above top tier fights thru tricker, cunning, or prep.

Beta Ray Howard
Wow.

Nvr, you really don't like Thanos, do you?

xmarksthespot
Damn, you are one bitter bastard, huh? Sums it up nicely...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Wow.

Nvr, you really don't like Thanos, do you?

He's on my list with Superman, Surfer, THor, and flash> i get sick of these auto wins they get. makes me sick. But I do like thanos.

DarkCrawler
I was saying that Thanos can't beat Classic Jugs without Tp. he won't do it physically at all.

Of course, he couldn't, never was saying it.

And Thanos's own superior shields were failing at the might of champion. In an all out fight with thanos having no prep, he won't beat the champion. i have read the respect thread and I respec thanos enough to know that he wins most of his above top tier fights thru tricker, cunning, or prep.

Except that he doesn't. In most of his fights, he does it through his own power, his own skills and his own abilities.

And in the Champion fight Thanos was letting him hammer the shields.

Tassadar
First of all, How in the sam hill is he going to beat classic Juggernaut? Thanos isn't going to out power of the enchantment of cyttorak. He only wins if he uses his telepathy. as far as champion goes, Thanos can't beat Champion in a head up fight with the PG. He'd need a tech shield or something or his face would get caved in. And I already think Thanos is Despero's equal. one more thing, when has Thanos beaten any ABOVE top tiers?

How does he beat Classic Juggernaut? How about by beating him into the ground repeatedly until he stops getting back up out of shear frustration. Thats the only way Thanos can win without BFR, since thats the only way anyone without extremely powerful tech, magic, or psychic powers can beat Classic Juggernaut (again, without BFR).
Why would you take away Thanos powers and intelligence? Do the same to Dr. Doom, or Braniac, now how interesting would that be?

bigbran
1. Classic Juggernaut - beats.
3. The Runner - beats.
4. Amazo (Current Body and skills) - since he has no head in his current body, beats.
5. Champion of the Universe with the PG - beats.
6. Despero - beats.
7. Genis Vell - beats.
10. Uni powered Gladiator - Surfer did it... shifty
But with "teh" hype, Thanos loses.

bigbran
Oh ya, you want an above top tier victory for Thanos? Maker.
Wait, why is Juggernaut here? He is in no way, above top tier.

darthgoober
Ok, since nvr likes to pretend act like Thanos doesn't have any strait up wins with an "Above Top Tier" character without prep or tech, I went and got this. This is a fight between him and the Maker. Now for those of you who don't know, the Maker is the evolved form of the Beyonder. Now it should be noted, that in this fight, the Maker had assumed an actual physical form which is why she was actually vulnerable to assault. Anyway, here you go....

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2829/thanos10017bk3.th.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6585/thanos10018ig1.th.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3141/thanos10019vo0.th.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4395/thanos10020ar5.th.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3527/thanos10021ki0.th.jpg

Kutulu
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok, since nvr likes to pretend act like Thanos doesn't have any strait up wins with an "Above Top Tier" character without prep or tech, I went and got this. This is a fight between him and the Maker. Now for those of you who don't know, the Maker is the evolved form of the Beyonder. Now it should be noted, that in this fight, the Maker had assumed an actual physical form which is why she was actually vulnerable to assault. Anyway, here you go....

Rut-roh, you showed where Thanos used some brains, which means that it's disqualified according to Nvr for the purpose of this arena battle. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nvr wanted Thanos to be a mere drooling goon with no brains, no gadgets, no psionics, no cosmic powers, in other words Drax before the annihilation series, for this arena battle.

TricksterPriest
Rut-roh, you showed where Thanos used some brains, which means that it's disqualified according to Nvr for the purpose of this arena battle. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nvr wanted Thanos to be a mere drooling goon with no brains, no gadgets, no psionics, no cosmic powers, in other words Drax before the annihilation series, for this arena battle.
hysterical Man, this is the best forum I've ever been to. laughing Nvr, give it up. Pretty much everyone knows you hate Thanos and won't give him credit for any of his wins. Or his skills. Or his feats. Etc, etc, etc, etc.

Hmm, could we say Drax was legally retarded before he busted out of prison?

Mider999

1. Classic Juggernaut-defeats only via mind attack
2. Validus(PC)-i REALLY dont think so
3. The Runner-he defeated runner cause the runner was becomming older i dont know exactly how though.
4. Amazo (Current Body and skills) dont know what his current power is
5. Champion of the Universe with the PG champion is stronger, but thanos is a better fighter.
6. Despero-hand to hand i think thanos would get defeated, and mind powers i think thanos should be defeated since i dont see him mind raping anyone above MM. and stalemating galactus is PIS get over it and overcomming a cosmic cube and the goddess with TP or stalemating them more PIS.
7. Genis Vell-isnt this the guy who put up a fight with king thor.
8.Takion-no way that thanos would defeat this guy
9. The Composite Man
11. the Infinity Man

Beta Ray Howard
WTF happened to Bran's sig and such?

Why is he a junior member?

xmarksthespot

Why is he a junior member? Anybody can be a Junior Member. See.

Beta Ray Howard
Fair enough.

bigbran

Why is he a junior member? You just wait a little... shifty. You will see Devil Goblin's ego, and worship go through the roof...

Beta Ray Howard
Oh no.

Kutulu
Originally posted by bigbran
You just wait a little... shifty. You will see Devil Goblin's ego, and worship go through the roof...

Junior member with 14401 posts ROFL.
thumbup

swerve1988
thanos stops at 1 cuz he died at the hands of drax.....who sucks....APOC is the chief.....thanos would get disembowled by LOBO....who is the second chief

bigbran
Originally posted by swerve1988
thanos stops at 1 cuz he died at the hands of drax.....who sucks....APOC is the chief.....thanos would get disembowled by LOBO....who is the second chief Why respond when you have no knowledge of the topic at hand?
Oh ya, Drax would disembowel Apocalypse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
hysterical Man, this is the best forum I've ever been to. laughing Nvr, give it up. Pretty much everyone knows you hate Thanos and won't give him credit for any of his wins. Or his skills. Or his feats. Etc, etc, etc, etc.

Hmm, could we say Drax was legally retarded before he busted out of prison?

You sir obviously have no idea what the hell your talking about. THanos is a character. I like the character. what I dont' like is this forums cock juggline of the character. Thanos doesn't ***** Above Top tiers like people suggest he could. That battle with the maker not withstanding since I dont' know what she can do or any of her feats, there is nothing to suggest he is anything more than an above top tier. The way people act, they act as if thanos is a sky father. NO he's not. Darksied is a sky father. Odin is a sky father. Uatu is a sky father. Tyrant is a sky father or even higher. Ganthet is a sky father. Thanos is an above top tier. Which means he wont' just be beating any other above top tier in a str8 up battle. at least not as easy as people make it out.

bigbran
You sir obviously have no idea what the hell your talking about. THanos is a character. I like the character. what I dont' like is this forums cock juggline of the character. Thanos doesn't ***** Above Top tiers like people suggest he could. That battle with the maker not withstanding since I dont' know what she can do or any of her feats, there is nothing to suggest he is anything more than an above top tier. The way people act, they act as if thanos is a sky father. NO he's not. Darksied is a sky father. Odin is a sky father. Uatu is a sky father. Tyrant is a sky father or even higher. Ganthet is a sky father. Thanos is an above top tier. Which means he wont' just be beating any other above top tier in a str8 up battle. at least not as easy as people make it out. Or you know, you could actually know his feats...
He is a skyfather level. Just because he is below Odin, doesn't mean he is below skyfather. Odin is the most powerful skyfather, and he stood up to him, better than Surfer (above top tier), Drax (above top tier), Annihilus (above top tier), Thor (top tier, or maybe above).
Hell he even went on the O-line.

PC Darky was probably equal or above Odin. Current (no ALE) Darkseid is a pussy. Uatu, has no feats, and the only feats Watchers have, is losing to Surfer, and Quaser. Tyrant, is above or maybe as high as Odin, and an upgraded Thanos (I mean, a permanent upgrade) stood up to him just fine (Thanos did have an offensive weapon, but the defense was his). Ganthet may very well be above.

Vishu (actual skyfather, not level), would get his ass beat badly against Thanos. The only two measured skyfathers are really Zues and Odin. Zues is supposedly equal to Odin, but even Thanos would stand a very good chance against him (judging by feats, not by hype).

In other words, you don't have to be Odin level, to be a skyfather level in raw power.
Or, you could just be ignoring all history and say Thanos is not a skyfather level.
Fact of the matter is:
Thanos can knock Galactus back quite a bit with a blast, but Surfer wasn't even able to make him really notice. (call it pis, but Thanos has these showings all the time)
Above top tier, by far.

Thanos alone beat the Maker. Gladiator was scared to death of Maker.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos stood up to Odin, took his blast, and got his attention. Drax and Surfer got one-shotted by pussy blasts.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos basically one-shotted Hulk. Thor has never done so.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos beat Surfer like no herald level, or slightly above top tier has ever done.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos managed to match In-Betweener's power level. Surfer was nothing to him.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos has one-shotted Adam Warlock. Drax got his ass beat by Warlock.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos took Genis's blast like he wasn't even there. Genis has basically stalemated Surfer.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos has taken Surfer's blast like nothing. Surfer has basically one-shotted Hulk.
Above top tier by far.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.
Thanos is superiour to top-tiers, and he is on a skyfather range of power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Or you know, you could actually know his feats...
He is a skyfather level. Just because he is below Odin, doesn't mean he is below skyfather. Odin is the most powerful skyfather, and he stood up to him, better than Surfer (above top tier), Drax (above top tier), Annihilus (above top tier), Thor (top tier, or maybe above).
Hell he even went on the O-line.

PC Darky was probably equal or above Odin. Current (no ALE) Darkseid is a pussy. Uatu, has no feats, and the only feats Watchers have, is losing to Surfer, and Quaser. Tyrant, is above or maybe as high as Odin, and an upgraded Thanos (I mean, a permanent upgrade) stood up to him just fine (Thanos did have an offensive weapon, but the defense was his). Ganthet may very well be above.

Vishu (actual skyfather, not level), would get his ass beat badly against Thanos. The only two measured skyfathers are really Zues and Odin. Zues is supposedly equal to Odin, but even Thanos would stand a very good chance against him (judging by feats, not by hype).

In other words, you don't have to be Odin level, to be a skyfather level in raw power.
Or, you could just be ignoring all history and say Thanos is not a skyfather level.
Fact of the matter is:
Thanos can knock Galactus back quite a bit with a blast, but Surfer wasn't even able to make him really notice. (call it pis, but Thanos has these showings all the time)
Above top tier, by far.

Thanos alone beat the Maker. Gladiator was scared to death of Maker.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos stood up to Odin, took his blast, and got his attention. Drax and Surfer got one-shotted by pussy blasts.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos basically one-shotted Hulk. Thor has never done so.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos beat Surfer like no herald level, or slightly above top tier has ever done.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos managed to match In-Betweener's power level. Surfer was nothing to him.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos has one-shotted Adam Warlock. Drax got his ass beat by Warlock.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos took Genis's blast like he wasn't even there. Genis has basically stalemated Surfer.
Above top tier by far.

Thanos has taken Surfer's blast like nothing. Surfer has basically one-shotted Hulk.
Above top tier by far.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.
Thanos is superiour to top-tiers, and he is on a skyfather range of power.

You haven't said anything I dont' know. I have already stated that Thanos is above all top tiers. But he is not superior to all above top tiers. Or how do you think he would do against Takion, Validus, Infinity Man, or anyone in that range? ALl those feats are nice. Many of them I call PIS. The galactus feat does not impress me since Big G wasn't hurt in the slightest.

bigbran
You haven't said anything I dont' know. I have already stated that Thanos is above all top tiers. But he is not superior to all above top tiers. Or how do you think he would do against Takion, Validus, Infinity Man, or anyone in that range? ALl those feats are nice. Many of them I call PIS. The galactus feat does not impress me since Big G wasn't hurt in the slightest. Yes, he is.

As I basically said in my first post, he would lose to the ones you mentioned... since you know, they are skyfather level, or above? no expression
Top tier my ass.

OK, which ones were pis? Name them.

Um... did you see what he did to Galactus? Find me anywhere in all of Galactus's history, that anyone has EVER done that to Galactus.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3919/galactus27eyrq7.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, he is.

As I basically said in my first post, he would lose to the ones you mentioned... since you know, they are skyfather level, or above? no expression
Top tier my ass.

OK, which ones were pis? Name them.

Um... did you see what he did to Galactus? Find me anywhere in all of Galactus's history, that anyone has EVER done that to Galactus.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3919/galactus27eyrq7.th.jpg

Galactus wasn't hurt. Thanos standing up to Odin in Asgard was purely PIS. OMG that was bad writing. ODIN can beat Surtur for christ sake. Thanos should have been teleported out or a stain. piecing himself back together. THe Inbetweener thing doesn't make sense. I thought the inbetweener was like the equal of Galactus. There had to be some circumstances to that fight. Cuz Thanos can't match Big G. Surely the Inbetweener could. All the others are pretty easy for an above top tier to do. Flash could one Shot the HUlk. So one shotting the hulk doesn't impress me. Hell WW could one shot the HUlk. Infinity man, Takion, could beat surfer severly as well. another feat that isn't impossible to do. One shotting Adam warlock doesn't seem all that hard either. Superman could one shot adam warlock. Given that warlocks physical stats aren't that high on the food chain. Taking Genis' blast only show Thanos durability. The Juggernaut could also take Genis blast and not notice it. I"m not impressed. THanos is a cool character who was at one time so smart. He has been ruined by all the feat Whores who take his victories down becuz they play him as being so powerful. what the hell does he need with his massive brains or prep when he can just steam roll anyone as people seem to think?

bigbran
Galactus wasn't hurt. Good, now tell me who has done that before.

Thanos standing up to Odin in Asgard was purely PIS. OMG that was bad writing. ODIN can beat Surtur for christ sake. Thanos should have been teleported out or a stain. piecing himself back together. Yes, Odin can stand up to Surtur by amping, BFR, and killing each other. I have every Thor comic, so don't tell me Odin's feats... please!
Fact is, Thanos is duribile. Thanos survived because of that duribility. It isn't pis in the slightest.

THe Inbetweener thing doesn't make sense. I thought the inbetweener was like the equal of Galactus. There had to be some circumstances to that fight. Cuz Thanos can't match Big G. Surely the Inbetweener could. Yes, In-Betweener can stand up to a WEAK Galactus, or did you not see the comic?
In-Betweener also needed Thanos to get to his level, so Thanos could get him out of the bubble. I never said he fought I-B, just that he amped himself up to I-B's level.

All the others are pretty easy for an above top tier to do. Flash could one Shot the HUlk. So one shotting the hulk doesn't impress me. Hell WW could one shot the HUlk. Yes, Flash could with an IMP.
Not so sure about WW...
Also, Thanos fired a little pussy blast, and he was stuck in a place where his powers were cut off a bit.

Infinity man, Takion, could beat surfer severly as well. another feat that isn't impossible to do. God! I already said that those two were on or above skyfather. Now answer next time, with an above top tier. Or do you even pay attention?
If your going to answer, answer when it is a top tier.

One shotting Adam warlock doesn't seem all that hard either. Superman could one shot adam warlock. Given that warlocks physical stats aren't that high on the food chain. Warlock has beat down Drax in a physical game... no expression
Thanos only gave him a pussy punch too.

Taking Genis' blast only show Thanos durability. The Juggernaut could also take Genis blast and not notice it. I"m not impressed. Except Juggernaut is supposed to be invunerable... no expression
Thanos isn't supposed to be invunerable.
Also, if Thanos had wanted to, he could have destroyed Genis.
Genis isn't on King Thor's level either before you go in that direction.
It was INSANE-Genis that is there. Even then, it was only one exchange.

The Genis that I am talking about, is the same on that was about to unleash all hell on Maestro. A weaker one, was on Surfer's level.

THanos is a cool character who was at one time so smart. He has been ruined by all the feat Whores who take his victories down becuz they play him as being so powerful. what the hell does he need with his massive brains or prep when he can just steam roll anyone as people seem to think? Blah. I don't care.
I'm naming off actual showings, not overshotting them to untold levels.
How does naming off feats ruin a character? That just proves that you are ignorant to him.
I don't go around and say, "ThAnos COUld beat TEh BoNe ClAw WolveriNE!!!1".
I name off people he COULD beat, based off feats. If you don't like his feats, then don't go to his threads.

Lord Urizen
nvrbeenwitthegirl...

You need to find yourself a girlfreind, and stop wasting so much damn time bashing comic book characters erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
nvrbeenwitthegirl...

You need to find yourself a girlfreind, and stop wasting so much damn time bashing comic book characters erm
confused

IF you think I am bashing any character your mistaken. I'm merely pointing out my perception of how Thanos gains his victories. And the misconception that Thanos just beats anyone he wishes with no prep or tech.

Soleran
More rambling nonsense about well pretty much anti-marvel today.

Did you not get your DC comics in?

Thanos's durability if nothing else allows him to stay in the most fights long enough to either wear down opponents or jsut flat out think them. His power levels in addition to his durability are exceedingly high as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soleran
More rambling nonsense about well pretty much anti-marvel today.

Did you not get your DC comics in?

Thanos's durability if nothing else allows him to stay in the most fights long enough to either wear down opponents or jsut flat out think them. His power levels in addition to his durability are exceedingly high as well.

If your going to come in insulting and being an ******* you can leave. To me all the poeple who look at thanos feats without the lense of how and why he won are blind fanboys. Does that make you feel better? Just becuz I"m scrutinizing thanos doesn't mean it's anti marvel hate. I wish we were face to face so I could cuss you out or beat the shit out of you since I will get banned if I do it in this forum. Next time I suggest you get a life. Me dissecting Thanos' feats is not anti marvel. Or did you miss the threads to day where I gave marvel characters victories over dc ones. God you make me sick. Stop with the bullshit. Do not insult me and I haven't insulted you O ****ING KAY!!!???

xmarksthespot
Feisty.

I think armandovalles was banned for threatening other members. How do you beat someone up in a forum anyway?

Digi told you straight up what would happen in this thread. You reap what you sow and all that.

In short, stop playing the martyr and settle Gretel. Otherwise it's back into Brit-Brit's handbag.

Soleran
Oh pish posh, I've been in a few debates with you now over the last few months and you tend to take things to far.

I also explained why I felt as though Thanos is able to garner so many wins.

His durability allows him time to either wear down his opponent or to think of a better way to handle them for victories.

It gets tedious reading about victories in comics from the same old garbage of so and so destroyed them with ULTIMATE POWER and he has unlimited potential. Actually neither of those have been used to describe Thanos in comics.

So I'm not giving you garbage nor additional drama, I am addressing both your concerns for Thanos and as a sidenote poking at your immature behavior, most importantly settle down.

Badabing
If your going to come in insulting and being an ******* you can leave. To me all the poeple who look at thanos feats without the lense of how and why he won are blind fanboys. Does that make you feel better? Just becuz I"m scrutinizing thanos doesn't mean it's anti marvel hate. There aren't blind fanboys here but just your blind hate for a comic book character. In every Thanos thread it's the same thing with you. Boo frickin' hoo. bawling

I wish we were face to face so I could cuss you out or beat the shit out of you since I will get banned if I do it in this forum.
Wow, everybody must be scared now. fearTough talk when you're 30 and living in your parent's basement. laughing

Next time I suggest you get a life. Me dissecting Thanos' feats is not anti marvel. Or did you miss the threads to day where I gave marvel characters victories over dc ones. God you make me sick. Stop with the bullshit. Do not insult me and I haven't insulted you O ****ING KAY!!!??? How ironic that you tell other people to get a life when you spend your time whining about and bashing a fictional character. You need to reevaluate your life and seek help. no expression

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Badabing
There aren't blind fanboys here but just your blind hate for a comic book character. In every Thanos thread it's the same thing with you. Boo frickin' hoo. bawling

Wow, everybody must be scared now. fearTough talk when you're 30 and living in your parent's basement. laughing
How ironic that you tell other people to get a life when you spend your time whining and bashing a fictional character. You need to reevaluate your life and seek help. no expression

jerry

bigbran
There aren't blind fanboys here but just your blind hate for a comic book character. In every Thanos thread it's the same thing with you. Boo frickin' hoo. bawling

How ironic that you tell other people to get a life when you spend your time whining about and bashing a fictional character. You need to reevaluate your life and seek help. no expression Oh sweet JEEBAS!
BADA-BING!

nvrbeenwthagirl

How ironic that you tell other people to get a life when you spend your time whining about and bashing a fictional character. You need to reevaluate your life and seek help. no expression

Your pathetic attempt to gage where I live is apparent. Who the hell lives in thier parent's basement in CHICAGO? where jobs are plentiful and one's income in my hood is an average of 80 thousand. One more thing, Living downtown, there are no basements in highrises and lofts. I said I wish I could beat him up in real life becuz i get tired of stupid insults with no backing. calling me anti marvel was really just the dumbest thing ever considerding I give marvel so many wins when I feel they should win the battle. And since you didn't do anything but come in here to seek to derail me I won't be bothered to take any of your advice. as it were you can't even properly guess the fact that I dont' live with my parents and am beyond sufficiant income to have the need. I have a video cam, anyone can get on yahoo im and see I live in a fabulous condo downtown chicago with NO BASEMENT nor parents. Thanks very much.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh pish posh, I've been in a few debates with you now over the last few months and you tend to take things to far.

I also explained why I felt as though Thanos is able to garner so many wins.

His durability allows him time to either wear down his opponent or to think of a better way to handle them for victories.

It gets tedious reading about victories in comics from the same old garbage of so and so destroyed them with ULTIMATE POWER and he has unlimited potential. Actually neither of those have been used to describe Thanos in comics.

So I'm not giving you garbage nor additional drama, I am addressing both your concerns for Thanos and as a sidenote poking at your immature behavior, most importantly settle down.

And you coming in and starting up bullshit isnt' immature behavior? I wont' take your word as an authority on what is mature when you came in and out right attacked me and lied. You don't see any marvel hate. Nor even thanos hate. You see me scrutinizing the character and the circumstances of his victories.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Feisty.

I think armandovalles was banned for threatening other members. How do you beat someone up in a forum anyway?

Digi told you straight up what would happen in this thread. You reap what you sow and all that.

In short, stop playing the martyr and settle Gretel. Otherwise it's back into Brit-Brit's handbag.

Well good for that person. But as it were, there was no threat issued. Check back what I wrote and get to me when you see a threat issues. THanks.

Martian_mind
. You see me scrutinizing the character and the circumstances of his victories.

Mate...your sure as hell not scrutinizing.Scrutinizing is analysing every facet in great detail and taking an indifferent stance.All you ever do is downplay his feats and try to make him out to be less than he has proven time and time again to be.YES he is an awesome prep user but he rarely defeats opponents with prep he has taken planet-busters he has dished out planet-busters and he is as powerful as he has been shown to be,just because you feel as though he is vastly overrated but have never been capable of proving it doesn't mean you can knock the character or the people who debate for him.

Soleran
And you coming in and starting up bullshit isnt' immature behavior? I wont' take your word as an authority on what is mature when you came in and out right attacked me and lied. You don't see any marvel hate. Nor even thanos hate. You see me scrutinizing the character and the circumstances of his victories.

Show me where I lied, since you want to accuse.

I never called you immature, those are your words. I addressed your drama, apparently they are the same to you bunny

You also threatened me physically, what kind of nonsense is that, seriously?

Stay on topic in regards to Thanos or take this to your next therapy session.

Badabing
Your pathetic attempt to gage where I live is apparent. Who the hell lives in thier parent's basement in CHICAGO? where jobs are plentiful and one's income in my hood is an average of 80 thousand. One more thing, Living downtown, there are no basements in highrises and lofts. I said I wish I could beat him up in real life becuz i get tired of stupid insults with no backing. calling me anti marvel was really just the dumbest thing ever considerding I give marvel so many wins when I feel they should win the battle. And since you didn't do anything but come in here to seek to derail me I won't be bothered to take any of your advice. as it were you can't even properly guess the fact that I dont' live with my parents and am beyond sufficiant income to have the need. I have a video cam, anyone can get on yahoo im and see I live in a fabulous condo downtown chicago with NO BASEMENT nor parents. Thanks very much.
Wow, I struck a nerve with the whole parents and basement thing.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/kleenex.gif
In case you need one.

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Mate...your sure as hell not scrutinizing.Scrutinizing is analysing every facet in great detail and taking an indifferent stance.All you ever do is downplay his feats and try to make him out to be less than he has proven time and time again to be.YES he is an awesome prep user but he rarely defeats opponents with prep he has taken planet-busters he has dished out planet-busters and he is as powerful as he has been shown to be,just because you feel as though he is vastly overrated but have never been capable of proving it doesn't mean you can knock the character or the people who debate for him. OH!
Don't MIND his manners! (I ran out sad... horrible... embarrasment )

xmarksthespot
Well good for that person. But as it were, there was no threat issued. Check back what I wrote and get to me when you see a threat issues. THanks. "I wish you were here so I could beat you up."

Sounds like a threat to me, yappity yap.

Soleran
"I wish you were here so I could beat you up."

It's pretty scary to have that happen online, on a movie forum, regarding vs comics. Let me tell you what eek! laughing

bigbran

I never called you immature, those are your words. I addressed your drama, apparently they are the same to you bunny

Stay on topic in regards to Thanos or take this to your next therapy session. He done took your SOL, and hE RAN with it. (horrible again embarrasment ).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Mate...your sure as hell not scrutinizing.Scrutinizing is analysing every facet in great detail and taking an indifferent stance.All you ever do is downplay his feats and try to make him out to be less than he has proven time and time again to be.YES he is an awesome prep user but he rarely defeats opponents with prep he has taken planet-busters he has dished out planet-busters and he is as powerful as he has been shown to be,just because you feel as though he is vastly overrated but have never been capable of proving it doesn't mean you can knock the character or the people who debate for him.

Thanos is vastly overated given the rules of this forum. Thanos also has garnered victories only over Herald lvl beings and one above top tier that I'm aware of and that is that maker chic. I have proven it to some degree. there was a forumer who suggested that I was right. That Given the fact that many many of THanos' feats are thru prep, tech, or extenuating circumstances and should be allowed in the forum persay. THanos standing up to Odin is garbage. Especially in Asgard. Thanos standing up to tyrant is garbage. the same tyrant had Big G not wanting a fight at all. and even then Thanos used an offensive weapon in his aid. I have conceded that Thanos can beat all top tiers. Tho I dont' think easily. He'd have a hell of a time fighting a non jobbing BRB or Hal jordan. I just think He gets way too much credit for power which completely underminds the fact that he is so brilliant and that is where his true victory and power lies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
"I wish you were here so I could beat you up."

NO actually a threat would be, I'm going to beat you up. Or meet me at such and such place so I can beat you up. Sounds like you might need to read better.

bigbran
Thanos is vastly overated given the rules of this forum. Thanos also has garnered victories only over Herald lvl beings and one above top tier that I'm aware of and that is that maker chic. I have proven it to some degree. there was a forumer who suggested that I was right. That Given the fact that many many of THanos' feats are thru prep, tech, or extenuating circumstances and should be allowed in the forum persay. THanos standing up to Odin is garbage. Especially in Asgard. Thanos standing up to tyrant is garbage. the same tyrant had Big G not wanting a fight at all. and even then Thanos used an offensive weapon in his aid. I have conceded that Thanos can beat all top tiers. Tho I dont' think easily. He'd have a hell of a time fighting a non jobbing BRB or Hal jordan. I just think He gets way too much credit for power which completely underminds the fact that he is so brilliant and that is where his true victory and power lies. More like NVRHADADEBATE!

xmarksthespot
It's pretty scary to have that happen online, on a movie forum, regarding vs comics. Let me tell you what eek! laughing Run from Bit-Bit. Run. Run.
http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/04/12/26/britney-dog200x264.jpg
fear

nvrbeenwthagirl

Stay on topic in regards to Thanos or take this to your next therapy session.
you started shit when you said more of my rambling nonsense. You also lied when you said I had anti marvel hate. That was a blatant outright lie. I get sick of people lying on me period. DO NOT LIE ON ME. I do not have marvel hate. Or even thanos hate. I hate the way this forum jocks certain marvel characters. That is what I hate. SO I argue from a losing stand point but non the less it's still valid. People are looking at thanos' victories thru very tilted and scewed lenses. They call me a fan boy and dont' realize the fanboyism here on the other side.

nvrbeenwthagirl
More like NVRHADADEBATE!

What ever you say. An insult with no rebuttle to anything I said. It seems that others do more of that than I ever do. wouldn't you agree? you dont' see me just out right insulting someone until they insult me. right?

Soleran
you started shit when you said more of my rambling nonsense. You also lied when you said I had anti marvel hate. That was a blatant outright lie. I get sick of people lying on me period. DO NOT LIE ON ME. I do not have marvel hate. Or even thanos hate. I hate the way this forum jocks certain marvel characters. That is what I hate. SO I argue from a losing stand point but non the less it's still valid. People are looking at thanos' victories thru very tilted and scewed lenses. They call me a fan boy and dont' realize the fanboyism here on the other side.

Listen I said save the garbage for therapy and keep Thanos talk moving.

Take it to PM's if you wanna continue to cry.

bigbran
you started shit when you said more of my rambling nonsense. You also lied when you said I had anti marvel hate. That was a blatant outright lie. I get sick of people lying on me period. DO NOT LIE ON ME. I do not have marvel hate. Or even thanos hate. I hate the way this forum jocks certain marvel characters. That is what I hate. SO I argue from a losing stand point but non the less it's still valid. People are looking at thanos' victories thru very tilted and scewed lenses. They call me a fan boy and dont' realize the fanboyism here on the other side. HAHA... you should read some comics involving him.

Soleran
Run from Bit-Bit. Run. Run.
http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/04/12/26/britney-dog200x264.jpg
fear

Dude is it me or are her boobs sagging, I am running from that pronto!

Badabing
I have a video cam, anyone can get on yahoo im and see I live in a fabulous condo downtown chicago with NO BASEMENT nor parents. Thanks very much.
Your security cam only had this image of you.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled-1.jpg stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Listen I said save the garbage for therapy and keep Thanos talk moving.

Take it to PM's if you wanna continue to cry.

I'm not crying. But if your going to insult me in the forum, I"m going to fight back in the forum period. You insulted me and lied on me in the forum. And in the forum I shall make it known that I wont' stand for it. Now back to thanos.....

bigbran
What ever you say. An insult with no rebuttle to anything I said. It seems that others do more of that than I ever do. wouldn't you agree? you dont' see me just out right insulting someone until they insult me. right? I don't care. Cats are furry, so, there!

Wait, did you just say you wanted a rebuttle? Why don't you answer the last post I posted which was an actual debate?
It went unanswered and I think it stands. But, then, even after it goes unanswered, the next page has you spouting the same thing?
So, did you just wait, so that my post would be burried under the next page, so it would seem like it didn't happen?

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled-1.jpg stick out tongue

Of course you feel better having insult. It is what you do. and your lackey's jock you as you do it. what ever dude. If I think thanos is over rated, that is my perspective to think so. I'm not alone. there are others out there who go wait a damn minute, how can thanos win all these victories on this board given the fact that he has so many feats using prep, or tech? Call it what you want, but I call it blind fan boy ism when no one questions the circumstances of victories, people here can call PIS when GL kyle holds a big bang, but call it a feat when thanos stands up to Odin. WTF. the double standards around here bother me.

Martian_mind
Thanos is vastly overated given the rules of this forum. Thanos also has garnered victories only over Herald lvl beings and one above top tier that I'm aware of and that is that maker chic. I have proven it to some degree. there was a forumer who suggested that I was right. That Given the fact that many many of THanos' feats are thru prep, tech, or extenuating circumstances and should be allowed in the forum persay. THanos standing up to Odin is garbage. Especially in Asgard. Thanos standing up to tyrant is garbage. the same tyrant had Big G not wanting a fight at all. and even then Thanos used an offensive weapon in his aid. I have conceded that Thanos can beat all top tiers. Tho I dont' think easily. He'd have a hell of a time fighting a non jobbing BRB or Hal jordan. I just think He gets way too much credit for power which completely underminds the fact that he is so brilliant and that is where his true victory and power lies.

Thanos does beat top tiers at least you can admit that,but he has always,always been portrayed as above herald level,Thanos is marvels perennial villian,he is the one who not only is a genius but can throw down with the best of them,sure he can't take Odin that was never suggested,but he has the durability to take damage from Odin and the Tyrant thing,i have never met a person here who thinks Thanos can take Tyrant.

If we go by the rules of this forum,Thanos can slap around hulk,Thor,Silver surfer and a host of others because he has in the past.As for the GL comments YES a supernova taking green lantern could give Thanos trouble,but we don't just take high end feats in this forum,we find a middle ground for the characters based on all Feats of theirs.That is why thanos is considered such a beast because he has so few low-end feats.

Soleran
So as the conversation continues I posted my reasons for part of Thanos's success.

He has the durability to outlast many opponents and the outright power to crush a great many more. He is able to stand against very caliber (above heralds) foes due to his durability and thinking.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't care. Cats are furry, so, there!

Wait, did you just say you wanted a rebuttle? Why don't you answer the last post I posted which was an actual debate?
It went unanswered and I think it stands. But, then, even after it goes unanswered, the next page has you spouting the same thing?
So, did you just wait, so that my post would be burried under the next page, so it would seem like it didn't happen?

Maybe I didn't see it. I have you on block. So I have to click on ur post to see them. I might have skipped it. You know you remember when you used to insult me a whole lot. I got tired and blocked you. Instead of unblocking you, since I knew you would eventually go back to insults, I just periodically check what you have to say and respond. I must have missed it somehow or didn't read it all since the blocked messages appear in a smaller box when I click on them.

bigbran
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled-1.jpg stick out tongue laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

bigbran
Maybe I didn't see it. I have you on block. So I have to click on ur post to see them. I might have skipped it. You know you remember when you used to insult me a whole lot. I got tired and blocked you. Instead of unblocking you, since I knew you would eventually go back to insults, I just periodically check what you have to say and respond. I must have missed it somehow or didn't read it all since the blocked messages appear in a smaller box when I click on them. Hey... you can't quote posts when someone is on block! laughing
Also, you seemed to answer the other ones just fine... but the other one was sitting there for a good 10 or so minutes, until LU responded, and then you responded to him.

Oh, ineedtomasterbate, you and your well thought out posts!

nvrbeenwthagirl
So as the conversation continues I posted my reasons for part of Thanos's success.

He has the durability to outlast many opponents and the outright power to crush a great many more. He is able to stand against very caliber (above heralds) foes due to his durability and thinking.

I have no problem with any of that. But people act as if Thanos would just steam roll over certain people. Hell even I think Thanos' durability is far beyond DS own. YET I give DS complete solid victories over thanos due to DS complete outclassing of THanos in power. I just dont' think Thanos gets an easy victory over a BRB or a non jobbing GL. ANd I don't see how he gets a win over someone like Despero at all given the very close proximity of thier power lvls. Now if he had time to think, he can beat anyone who isn't the LT or the spectre. That much I will agree with.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey... you can't quote posts when someone is on block! laughing
Also, you seemed to answer the other ones just fine... but the other one was sitting there for a good 10 or so minutes, until LU responded, and then you responded to him.

Oh, ineedtomasterbate, you and your well thought out posts!

You can quote someone when they are on block. YOu just click on the post and it shows in another window. I might have missed it since it was on block. I have been clicking on ur post, but some get missed given that they are smaller and dont' take up any space as all it says is you have this user on block. I have to click on it to see what you wrote and then it pops up in another window and I can then respond and quote. THanks, I know what I"m talking about.

bigbran
I have no problem with any of that. But people act as if Thanos would just steam roll over certain people. Hell even I think Thanos' durability is far beyond DS own. YET I give DS complete solid victories over thanos due to DS complete outclassing of THanos in power. I just dont' think Thanos gets an easy victory over a BRB or a non jobbing GL. ANd I don't see how he gets a win over someone like Despero at all given the very close proximity of thier power lvls. Now if he had time to think, he can beat anyone who isn't the LT or the spectre. That much I will agree with. I just made a bunch of farting noises with my mouth! eek!
I could travel all around the world with my newfound talent!

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just made a bunch of farting noises with my mouth! eek!
I could travel all around the world with my newfound talent!

And this is why I have you on block. so you know what it says, it says you have this user on ignore, to see this post click here. I just clicked here and remembered why I had you on block. You do tend to insult quite often. I'll go back to skipping your post again.

Soleran
DS is the guy he used to be, Superman has taken his place and Thanos soundly trumps the man in tights!

bigbran
You can quote someone when they are on block. YOu just click on the post and it shows in another window. I might have missed it since it was on block. I have been clicking on ur post, but some get missed given that they are smaller and dont' take up any space as all it says is you have this user on block. I have to click on it to see what you wrote and then it pops up in another window and I can then respond and quote. THanks, I know what I"m talking about. Interesting...
You're right for a change.

Hmm... I better get to hell and check if it froze over. This is a scientific breakthrough I tell you.
It is like when man found fire!

Wait... why am I on ignore, if you're still looking and responding to my posts? Well, I guess man did probably get burned by the fire anyway...

bigbran
And this is why I have you on block. so you know what it says, it says you have this user on ignore, to see this post click here. I just clicked here and remembered why I had you on block. You do tend to insult quite often. I'll go back to skipping your post again. You have a weird perception of insults. What the f**k?

Maybe that is why you flame whenever someone insults DS, or Wonder Woman (your idol).

Not to swift...

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS is the guy he used to be, Superman has taken his place and Thanos soundly trumps the man in tights!

Superman is immune to DS OE. ANd I don't remember Superman's beating DS once counting as much as ALL the many times DS has beaten SUperman. But it doesn't matter. when it comes to displays of power, DS clearly Outclasses Superman and even Thanos. This no one can Deny. Durability is an out right win for thanos, But I doubt Thanos's durability is a match for The OE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You have a weird perception of insults. What the f**k?

Maybe that is why you flame whenever someone insults DS, or Wonder Woman (your idol).

Not to swift...

I have a weird perception of insults and yet " Not To swift" is an insult. Wouldnt' you agree.

bigbran
I have a weird perception of insults and yet " Not To swift" is an insult. Wouldnt' you agree. An observation?

You said that the post you quoted was an insult, and it wasn't. That is why I said it.
I could really care less if it is an insult anyway, because I never said anything about my comment that follows.

DigiMark007
If your going to come in insulting and being an ******* you can leave. To me all the poeple who look at thanos feats without the lense of how and why he won are blind fanboys. Does that make you feel better? Just becuz I"m scrutinizing thanos doesn't mean it's anti marvel hate. I wish we were face to face so I could cuss you out or beat the shit out of you since I will get banned if I do it in this forum. Next time I suggest you get a life. Me dissecting Thanos' feats is not anti marvel. Or did you miss the threads to day where I gave marvel characters victories over dc ones. God you make me sick. Stop with the bullshit. Do not insult me and I haven't insulted you O ****ING KAY!!!???

thumb up

People are providing their arguments, and you're threatening, insulting, swearing, etc.

You can only point to others so much. Sh*t like this is your fault alone.

So stop now, because you've had 4 official warnings and a temp ban. You're fast on your way to a perm ban at this point.

Also closing. I haven't seen a worthwhile post from anyone in the last page or 2, and it's probably a favor to nvr so he has less chance to get himself into trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.