end of matrix 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
what happens at the end of the first matrix? the DVD i had wouldt show it. i saw u to the point were neo dives into agent smith, and then agent smith starts kinda mutating. Also, can someone give me an over view of the second and third films? thanks,
Lifeinsepia

starlock
The end of the first movie-Neo destroys smith,then the two other agents run-neo gets out of the matrix,fades to black-then neo is talking to the matrix over the phone(shown in digital code) then the camera shows neo in a phone booth in the matrix,neo tells the matrix he will make people see what the matrix really is,then he looks to the sky and we see neo flying towards the screen-cue music end of first movie

Second and third movie are really one big movie,,if i get time i will respond

ADarksideJedi
I remember Neo going into the sky but I don't think after seeing the second one that it had anytihng to do with it or why they made two or three for that matter.jm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I remember Neo going into the sky but I don't think after seeing the second one that it had anytihng to do with it or why they made two or three for that matter.jm

The end of the first one contributed alot to the second one. We saw that Neo had become one with the matrix being able to bend it to his will...thus the flying. Neo spoke to the machine database telling it that he was there to unravel their illusions and free those who wanted to be freed. reloaded and revolutions made for a great sequal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.