Captain America Vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
So I was reading a few comics today, and I saw the brief scuffle Cap had with BP, so I was wondering, say if both were blood lusted and engaged each other in 1 on 1 combat, which would win?

To make things more balanced, each has is fully decked out with what ever items you think they would bring to a battle with only knowing that they would be fighting one another to the death; this isn't prep.

SpunkySmurph
Cap brings a tank. ninja

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
So I was reading a few comics today, and I saw the brief scuffle Cap had with BP, so I was wondering, say if both were blood lusted and engaged each other in 1 on 1 combat, which would win?

To make things more balanced, each has is fully decked out with what ever items you think they would bring to a battle with only knowing that they would be fighting one another to the death; this isn't prep.

Capt

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Cap brings a tank. ninja

BP brings the Wakandan military stick out tongue

H2H though I'd say BP

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Board Walker

Ask these guys

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/302795_1-captain-america-vs-black-panther

Board Walker
Well I shall make this thread different from that one, Instead of Captain America, it is

USAgent Vs. BP

Beta Ray Howard
Panther's father beat a young Cap.

Current Panther doesn't seem to be as skilled as T'chaka. Cap takes majority.

USAgent would kill him.

lorddreamer
Pretty much. BP is now based more on his political intelligent side (from what I can see.) he's still a killer fighter, but its more balanced in that way.

guy222
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.