The L Word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I like this show. There are some hot babes. What do all you guys think?

sorrow
hot babe........... lesbian.. no expression

Hidden Lotus
never heard of it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
never heard of it.

The L Word has only been on the air for four years now.

MildPossession
I've seen three seasons of it thanks to the dvd sets, can't wait to see season 4, one of my favourite television programmes. None of the seasons have been aired on terrestrial television here yet.

dvampire
I this show too! Alice and Shane are my favorite! That new black is cool too (the thats trying to hookup with Alice)!

MildPossession
Season 4 hasn't been released on dvd yet, so will not see it for quite some time sad

Helena is my favourite character at the moment.

mmmmoley
:O i think the L Word is the sex big grin shane is hot!! only seen series 1 though sad well need to get the other box-sets!! good shit xx

sorrow
Shane looks like a guy.. skinny guy..

MildPossession
The actress is quite androgynous anyway, she played a character pretending to be a boy in some television series set in a private school, can't remember the name.

LORDSIDIOUS01
She has played a lot of androgynous characters. She made a Law and Order: SVU episode which she played a transgender

dvampire
Does anyone know the artist that played on the L word season 4 episode 11?

sorrow
blink blink

I bet there are more than 10 characters in one episode.. which one are you referring to ??

MildPossession
If you mean the episode called Literacy License to Kill, Goldfrapp has two songs played in that episode. Haven't seen the episode, but if there was someone performing in it then it could have been Goldfrapp.

dvampire
Originally posted by MildPossession
If you mean the episode called Literacy License to Kill, Goldfrapp has two songs played in that episode. Haven't seen the episode, but if there was someone performing in it then it could have been Goldfrapp.

I guess that's it. It's this blonde singing, I thought the music she played was good!

MildPossession
Ah, the singer is blonde yes, so could be. smile

dvampire
Yeah I looked the group up. You were right, it is Goldfrapp, and the song I really like hearing was, "you never know".

spidergrl
Season 4 comes out on dvd in like Oct

vivando-loca
i've never seen this show. looks sorta interesting, though. erm

spidergrl
It has a story line.. apart from the graphic sex scenes

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by spidergrl
It has a story line.. apart from the graphic sex scenes

Thats one of nthe best things about The L Word.

spidergrl
The story line or the graphic sex scenes lol

MildPossession
Yep, the box sets come out around October time, so I will be looking forwards to season 4 on dvd!!

I hear it's going into season 5 too, yay.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by spidergrl
The story line or the graphic sex scenes lol

I didn't find the sex scenes graphic, but they have been the best thing about The L Word.

spidergrl
Yep, the box sets come out around October time, so I will be looking forwards to season 4 on dvd!!

I hear it's going into season 5 too, yay.

I really can't wait for season 4 to come on dvd.. gutted that I have to wait for season 5 to come out on dvd before i can watch it sad

JediSamuraiMRB
Watching new season now. Good episode.

MildPossession
Has it started already in America! i'll have to wait for the dvd box set sad

JediSamuraiMRB
Has it started already in America! i'll have to wait for the dvd box set sad

The new season started last night.

Tempe Brennan
Australia hasn't seen anything since the second season ended two years ago - the Christian Lobby Group complained. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's hard to buy on DVD as we have to order it - only Season One is in stores, and even that is almost impossible to find. confused

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Australia hasn't seen anything since the second season ended two years ago - the Christian Lobby Group complained. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's hard to buy on DVD as we have to order it - only Season One is in stores, and even that is almost impossible to find. confused

You can find episodes online.. I can PM you that information if you want.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
You can find episodes online.. I can PM you that information if you want.

I am aware of online episodes, but it's not the same as having the DVD box set in front of you, is it? sad

JediSamuraiMRB
I am aware of online episodes, but it's not the same as having the DVD box set in front of you, is it? sad

Nope

Tempe Brennan
Bloody homophobes get all the good shows taken off the TV...

MildPossession
Can you buy a multi region player? and then order the dvd sets that are all out on region 1 at the moment apart from season 5 obviously.

I ordered them all as they came out in America, so have all four seasons so far because the episodes haven't come onto television here.

Tempe Brennan
I don't have a multi region player, but I will have to look into it - probably a good idea. smile

spidergrl
I watched the first ep... is the second one of season 5 out yet?

Tempe Brennan
Season Five? OMG we are three seasons behind!!!

I bought an L Word keyring off ebay, and it is on my keychain. smile

brightlights
i've only seen a few episodes, and the writing seemed pretty bad...but the idea behind the show is awesome and shane is definitely hot

MildPossession
The writing isn't bad... some excellent one liners in the show, especially from Alice.

Tempe Brennan
The writing isn't bad... some excellent one liners in the show, especially from Alice.

Alice is one of my fave charactors, but my fave was Marina, I was sad that she left - something about not getting on with the rest of the cast. sad

MildPossession
Alice is fab. Helena is my favourite at the moment though.

Tempe Brennan
Alice is fab. Helena is my favourite at the moment though.

We haven't seen Helena yet. sad

JediSamuraiMRB
I can post some pictures if anyone wants??

MildPossession
Oo you are quite behind then if you haven't come across Helena yet... didn't she come into Season 2, can't quite remember.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
I can post some pictures if anyone wants??

Sure, just make sure you include a pic of Marina, just for me. wink

JediSamuraiMRB
Sure, just make sure you include a pic of Marina, just for me. wink

I'll lok for her later on and post a pic or two. The past few episodes have been really good. Next week shows seems interesting.

JediSamuraiMRB
Tempe, just for you. I found a pic of Marina. I also found a pic of Leisha Hailey.. I'll find more tomorrow..

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/KARINA.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/KARINA2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/LEISHA.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/LEISHA2.jpg

JediSamuraiMRB
Another of Karina Lombard..

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/KARINA2-1.jpg

Tempe Brennan
I love that pic of her in that denim jacket!!! Thanks Mark!

I have just bought Season 2 on DVD! I actually found it up in Melbourne, in K Mart, of all places! I had thought we don't stock it in stores, but obviously we do!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.