Clinton's responce to being blamed for 9/11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
WYNI5RPOlp4

aPyQ4Ae6Ei0

(Both are roughly the same)

Note: Any conspiracy bullshit is off-topic, this is a debate over Clinton and whether or not he is to blame for 9/11.

Seth Wynd
I don't think he should be blamed entirely, but making huge cuts on defense spending and shrinking the military was a pretty bad idea, especially since it wasn't exactly a secret that terrorists were eager as all get out to blow something up inside the US.

Hell, my godfather still refuses to forgive him for the defense cuts...

PVS
wow....how old is this?

BREAKING:

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!

Soleran
Apparently Democrats cause Republicans to go to war then!

Strangelove
This was news about 3 months ago, btw erm

And it's a constantly debunked Republican smear tactic

Seth Wynd
Originally posted by Soleran
Apparently Democrats cause Republicans to go to war then!

...okay, what? What exactly were you trying to say? This wasn't even a "Democrat or Republican" question >.<

(Aside: Men In Hats is awesome XD ... do you happen to know if the artist ever started updating again?)

Soleran
Originally posted by Seth Wynd
...okay, what? What exactly were you trying to say? This wasn't even a "Democrat or Republican" question >.<

If you didn't pick up on the party joke don't worry about it.

As the others said this is relatively old footage.

Imperial_Samura
I don't think he should be blamed entirely, but making huge cuts on defense spending and shrinking the military was a pretty bad idea, especially since it wasn't exactly a secret that terrorists were eager as all get out to blow something up inside the US.

Hell, my godfather still refuses to forgive him for the defense cuts...

Because increased defence spending and a larger military in general would have made a handful of people taking over civilian aircraft and using them as improvised weapons think twice about their plot?

WrathfulDwarf
Some people blame Bush for 9/11.

Other people blame Clinton for 9/11.

Me, I blame those goat humpin Terrorists.

lord xyz
Originally posted by PVS
wow....how old is this?

BREAKING:

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!! Unless you find a thread already on this subject, keep quiet and stop being an arse to everything.

Seth Wynd
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Because increased defence spending and a larger military in general would have made a handful of people taking over civilian aircraft and using them as improvised weapons think twice about their plot?

Considering the fact that Intelligence programs are included in what's labeled as "Defense Spending," I'd have to answer with a big "yes."

It could have helped avoid other fiascos as well, like accidentally bombing the Chinese Embassy because the CIA didn't have up-to-date maps of the area.

PVS
Originally posted by lord xyz
Unless you find a thread already on this subject, keep quiet and stop being an arse to everything.

erm
"Wallace vs. Clinton (a fox exclusive)"
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423218&highlight=clinton+userid%3A33570

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS
wow....how old is this?

BREAKING:

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!

Just in: The Red Army took Berlin!

Strangelove
(Aside: Men In Hats is awesome XD ... do you happen to know if the artist ever started updating again?) No, I think he's done for good weep

PVS
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Just in: The Red Army took Berlin!

firefirefirephOH NOES TEH COMMEEEZ!!111 firefirefireph

Grimm22
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Some people blame Bush for 9/11.

Other people blame Clinton for 9/11.

Me, I blame those goat humpin Terrorists.

Co-Signed

No one in the country took the threat of terrorism seriously enough, not just Clinton

And if we are going to play the blame game for 9/11, we could go all the way back to god knows when

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by PVS
firefirefirephOH NOES TEH COMMEEEZ!!111 firefirefireph

It gets worse:

Breaking News: The Roman empire has fallen, taking with it the larger part of Western Culture.

Ah, I see, I forgot the places certain bodies got their funding from. Though there was all that "Bush had a memo about terrorists wanting to use planes" some time before 9/11.

Or course that degenerated into Bush and co. counter claiming "yes, but it wasn't a specific threat."

Strangelove
Originally posted by Grimm22
Co-Signed

No one in the country took the threat of terrorism seriously enough, not just Clinton

And if we are going to play the blame game for 9/11, we could go all the way back to god knows when Incorrect. Clinton's terrorism czar, Richard Clarke, was actually serious about terrorism. Condi Rice, the National Security Adviser at the time, scoffed at them.

FeceMan
Look: it's easier to blame Bush. I heard he genocided Rwanda.

PVS
no, they were all just suiciderz....suicidin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.