Teens murder puppy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Two teens in Atlanta murdered a 3-month year old puppy, by burning it alive in an oven. They then used the puppy's corpse as a sideshow presentation to the neighborhood children.

Here's the full story:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/26/D8MT6K380.html

----------

Put these bastards in an oven and burn them alive. This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever heard sad

Barker
What the f**k? no expression

Disgusting.

Council#13
Originally posted by Grimm22
Two teens in Atlanta murdered a 3-month year old puppy, by burning it alive in an oven. They then used the puppy's corpse as a sideshow presentation to the neighborhood children.

Here's the full story:

shock

.... why?

Seth Wynd
...obviously, there is something very, very wrong inside the heads of those kids... because that's something a term like FUBAR can't even begin to describe accurately...

On the flipside though, a while back a man in Pensacola tried killing his puppies, and one of them shot him >.> ... so maybe in the future a puppy will shove the kids into a fire? Or trip them so they fall into it?

Council#13
Originally posted by Seth Wynd
...obviously, there is something very, very wrong inside the heads of those kids... because that's something a term like FUBAR can't even begin to describe accurately...

On the flipside though, a while back a man in Pensacola tried killing his puppies, and one of them shot him >.> ... so maybe in the future a puppy will shove the kids into a fire? Or trip them so they fall into it?

A puppy shot a man in Penscola? shock Man, that's a smart puppy!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Seth Wynd

Final Justice! eek!

JacopeX

Here's the full story:

----------

Put these bastards in an oven and burn them alive. This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever heard sad I'm not surprised that they were young, mindless, lethargic TEENS.

Spartan005
Those ****ing bastards should die. Thats horrible

Strangelove
Animal cruelty is one of the signs that lead to a psychopath

JaehSkywalker
they're just lethargic and obnoxious.

Grimm22
If these kids don't get at least life in prison without parole, its too good for them

Seriously, where is the justice in this world?

When soulless killers like OJ walk free and wrongfully condemned men like Genarlow Wilson must rot for nothing.

Note: Genarlow Wilson - http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=wilson

Rogue Jedi
those kids should be mauled by rabid hungarian wolverines.

Leo.M
That is just disgusting. I hope someone beats the shit out of both of them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Strangelove
Animal cruelty is one of the signs that lead to a psychopath

In this case they show both some level of pyromania and sadism (2/3 of the Triad).

Strangelove
True hmm

Röland
Originally posted by Leo.M
That is just disgusting. I hope someone beats the shit out of both of them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Strangelove
True hmm

I wonder if they still wet the bed.

FeceMan
I'm just getting sick of this crap. Why can't we simply kill people like this?

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Here's the full story:

----------

Put these bastards in an oven and burn them alive. This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever heard sad

A nation bombed and murdered a sovereign country under false pretensions by using lots of expensive bombs. It then labeled the tens of thousands of corpses as 'collateral damage', raped the natural resources, gave all the 'rebuilding' contracts to their friends, and then got annoyed when the 'democratically-elected' government started making noises about not wanting the invaders in their country any longer.

Put this bastard country in an oven and burn it alive. This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever heard.

((The_Anomaly))
This is one of the sickest things I've heard in a long time...wtf is wrong with society and kids now days? Seriously...what the hell?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
This is one of the sickest things I've heard in a long time...wtf is wrong with society and kids now days? Seriously...what the hell?
A nation's people generally reflect a people's nation.

Blaxican
If these kids don't get at least life in prison without parole, its too good for them

Seriously, where is the justice in this world?

When soulless killers like OJ walk free and wrongfully condemned men like Genarlow Wilson must rot for nothing.

OJ didn't do it.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I suppose that, were these sorts of people a larger portion of the population, you might make a point.

Blaxican

If that's the case, then all nations need there butts kicked, Europe, USA etc is no different.

FeceMan
A nation bombed and murdered a sovereign country under false pretensions by using lots of expensive bombs. It then labeled the tens of thousands of corpses as 'collateral damage', raped the natural resources, gave all the 'rebuilding' contracts to their friends, and then got annoyed when the 'democratically-elected' government started making noises about not wanting the invaders in their country any longer.

Put this bastard country in an oven and burn it alive. This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever heard.
Troll more, please.

BackFire
More reason to hate every teenager you see, because they may or may not have burned a little puppy to death.

Really though, that's sickening, hope they get what they deserve.

Yuna_And_Tidus
This shit makes me want to cry. Why and how can people be so heartless? I swear if I were around the teens who did this, I'd shred their dicks in a blender and make them eat it.

Akira99
THIS is what ought to happen to those teens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCV7-2_2Jo

Akira99
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
This shit makes me want to cry. Why and how can people be so heartless? I swear if I were around the teens who did this, I'd shred their dicks in a blender and make them eat it.

Oy. No need to get all feminazi

Fishy
Originally posted by Akira99

Japanese TV is really weird....

soin2cal
This just makes me sick, teens are sick, though sorry for those that are generally lovely/grown up people. But otherwise, there are just too many sick people in this world today, it has to be accepted though, shamly.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Oy. No need to get all feminazi
Whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spartan005
Originally posted by Fishy
Japanese TV is really weird....

Bardock42

You know that's most disturbing and ironic.

Akira99
Reminds me of a time I saw a gang of nedettes chasing a dog and throwing things at the poor thing. I really wish i'd done something miffed

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Bardock42
You know that's most disturbing and ironic.
Not necessarily. I say what goes around comes around.

fini
Heck they are closer to being adults( 17 and 19). You would think at that age that they have some sense!!!!!

Bardock42

Same for you if you torture the guys?

Black Dalek
Their 17 and 19, they shouldn't be considered teens.

Bardock42
To have Sufjan Stevens on that list makes so little sense. He is very Godloving and all..also great.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by FeceMan
I suppose that, were these sorts of people a larger portion of the population, you might make a point.

Are the people who control the government in a populous majority? Oh, right...

Troll more, please.

Haha, if you were more sophisticated you'd be...more sophisticated.

Quiero Mota
It then labeled the tens of thousands of corpses as 'collateral damage',

Collateral damage happens in every single war. It's unavoidable and an inevitability, ey. (or are you denying that??)

Being a cry-baby hippy on the internet isn't to change that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Collateral damage happens in every single war. It's unavoidable and an inevitability, ey. (or are you denying that??)

And?

People can point out shit that happens. If you don't want to hear the truth or don't care, fair enough, but others might.

debbiejo

Here's the full story:

----------

Put these bastards in an oven and burn them alive. This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever heard sad sad

There was also an article of people that put a baby in the over or microwave here.... sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by debbiejo
sad

There was also an article of people that put a baby in the over or microwave here.... sad

sick

cooked baby! (cooked they taste horrible, they're much better fried)

Grimm22

Jesus Christ! sad sick

That death was far to painless and quick for them

Grimm22

Without my "bastard" country, there would be no Internet, thus making you never be able to spread you're demented opinions no expression

Bardock42
Without my "bastard" country, there would be no Internet, thus making you never be able to spread you're demented opinions no expression
That's false logic though. Without my country there wouldn't be a lot of stuff. Without Ya Krunk'd Floo's country there wouldn't be your country. What's your point?

Grimm22
That's false logic though. Without my country there wouldn't be a lot of stuff. Without Ya Krunk'd Floo's country there wouldn't be your country. What's your point?

My point is that its hilarious how easy it is to attempt to bastardize the US, when without us, the world would be a hellhole right now roll eyes (sarcastic)

FeceMan
Are the people who control the government in a populous majority? Oh, right...
Your ability to dodge the point would have made you an excellent casting choice in The Matrix.

That's probably true.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Well let's duct tape their noses and upper/lower limbs and put them both in ovens, take pictures and show it off, see if they like it.

Jack of Light
Take a nail gun, nail then to a wall, break their leg joints with a sledge hammer, then just leave them there to die. no expression

(maybe a bit too much, but after reading or seeing something like that, it's the only thing that seems suitable.)

allofyousuckkk
if these were my kids, i would beat the living shit out of them

hell, bad upbringing

Grimm22
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
if these were my kids, i would beat the living shit out of them

hell, bad upbringing

If these were my kids, I wouldn't be able to live with myself

Ya Krunk'd Floo

When 'collateral damage' occurs on US soil it's considered grounds for re-writing international law and precipitates war. When other countries respond in this manner they're 'terrorist states'.

Furthermore, the use of the term 'collateral damage' to describe the deaths of thousands of civilians has only been used in recent years (by the Bush administration); another example of the propaganda you're buying into.

My point is that its hilarious how easy it is to attempt to bastardize the US, when without us, the world would be a hellhole right now roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're not very smart, are you?

Your ability to dodge the point would have made you an excellent casting choice in The Matrix.

It's OK, you just didn't understand the implication. Cool boots.

Grimm22

You're not very smart, are you?

You're not very sane are you? no expression

Quiero Mota
When 'collateral damage' occurs on US soil it's considered grounds for re-writing international law and precipitates war. When other countries respond in this manner they're 'terrorist states'.

Furthermore, the use of the term 'collateral damage' to describe the deaths of thousands of civilians has only been used in recent years (by the Bush administration); another example of the propaganda you're buying into.

I'm buying into any propaganda, ese. I know the definition of collateral damage is, it's unfortunate, but an occurance in every single war. You name any war...WW2...Vietnam....Iraqi Freedom, it always happens.

You're just saying that "collateral damage" is a term misused, as a scapegoat for any anti-American sentiment you might have, and to bash Bush.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You're right in the sense that thousands of civilians die in every war. Indeed, Robert McNamara has gone on record as saying that the bombs dropped on Japan during WWII were chosen to cause the maximum amount of civilian casualties with the least amount of effort. Nice work if you can get it...

However, I'm saying that the Bush administration's use the term 'collateral damage' is their way of dehumanising the victims, when it is the perpetrators that are inhumane. This is a war about money and control, and nothing about the promotion of liberty, therefore all the deaths are unnecessary and I hope that one day Bush will be held accountable for them.

Also, I am anti-Bush, not anti-American. It's just a shame that you've been hoodwinked into believing the two are incompatible. Before you bring up my initial post, I was being satiric, somethine you and Grimm seem to have missed.

Bardock42

Right, no, not really. Just because the US had some positive effect in the past does not mean that it can't do shit now.

Victor Von Doom

Also, I am anti-Bush, not anti-American. It's just a shame that you've been hoodwinked into believing the two are incompatible.

Wouldn't it be more like 'indistinguishable'?

Quiero Mota
Also, I am...not anti-American.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grinning Goku
Good God, this is quite horrible, but I haven't seen people kick up this much fuss for murdered and mutilated children. Some even make light of these situations.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Wouldn't it be more like 'indistinguishable'?

Yeah.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are you doing? Offering me further proof that you are incapable of distinguishing between the two?

Thanks.

*smug face*

By Crom!
So this is what passes for a discussion worthy topic.....

Back to my Superheroes eek!

Bardock42
Originally posted by By Crom!
So this is what passes for a discussion worthy topic.....

Back to my Superheroes eek! True, we should just talk about cyber bullying...as that is the most important thing in the world.

By Crom!
True, we should just talk about cyber bullying...as that is the most important thing in the world.

Only to those who use the ignore button. smile

Kids who burn puppies = bad and in need of punishment regardless of any social issues. End of disscussion.

Bardock42
Originally posted by By Crom!
Only to those who use the ignore button. smile

Kids who burn puppies = bad and in need of punishment regardless of any social issues. End of disscussion.

Well, i disagree. Society is in need of protection of them. Not they in need of punishment.

Rogue Jedi
True, we should just talk about cyber bullying...as that is the most important thing in the world.
but wouldnt that be off topic?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
but wouldnt that be off topic? It most certainly would be in this thread.

Rogue Jedi
wink

Yuna_And_Tidus
but wouldnt that be off topic?
Haven't you noticed that this is no longer a "puppy being burned" thread but a bash fest, war discussion, etc?

Rogue Jedi
Haven't you noticed that this is no longer a "puppy being burned" thread but a bash fest, war discussion, etc?
ah....my bad, i slept little last night. good lookin' out!!!

Yuna_And_Tidus
ah....my bad, i slept little last night. good lookin' out!!!
w00t

Rogue Jedi
bashing , eh? ok, here goes.....you all suck, why dont you just kill yourselves and make the world a better place!!!!!

hows that? laughing out loud

By Crom!
Well, i disagree. Society is in need of protection of them. Not they in need of punishment.

Well puppies certainly need protection, Hitler was a vegetarian who loved animals. smile Just a thought.

Rogue Jedi
Crom...i saw your avvy and it suddenly hit me...conan!!!

By Crom!
Crom...i saw your avvy and it suddenly hit me...conan!!!

By Crom! You're right!

smile

Rogue Jedi
gooooood movie.

By Crom!
gooooood movie.

Great character!

Rogue Jedi
destroyer was good. ahnuld vs. wilt was da shizzle.

By Crom!
destroyer was good. ahnuld vs. wilt was da shizzle.
Indeed, the original books by Howard and the present Busiek comic books are better though.

allofyousuckkk
You're right in the sense that thousands of civilians die in every war. Indeed, Robert McNamara has gone on record as saying that the bombs dropped on Japan during WWII were chosen to cause the maximum amount of civilian casualties with the least amount of effort. Nice work if you can get it...

correct me if im wrong, but didnt they bomb those two places so they wouldnt get too many civilian casualties? Otherwise they would have bombed tokyo

Bardock42
correct me if im wrong, but didnt they bomb those two places so they wouldnt get too many civilian casualties? Otherwise they would have bombed tokyo

Hahahahahahaha. Not too many. Hahahahaha

allofyousuckkk
wait, sorry, that came out wrong lol

i meant, they wanted to get as few as possible, but still send a message

they warned Japan beforehand as well, didn't they

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Yeah, you're wrong on many counts. Firstly, Tokyo was firebombed. Secondly, it was chosen because it was very densely populated and made mostly of wood, so it was decided that if a firestorm was started it could kill some one hundred thousand people with no difficulty. McNamara has gone on record quoting General Curtis LeMay, "If we'd lost the war, we'd all have been prosecuted as war criminals."

Grimm22
Hahahahahahaha. Not too many. Hahahahaha

You are aware the casualties would have been around 20 million or more if we had invaded Japan by ground no expression

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You are aware the casualties would have been around 20 million or more if we had invaded Japan by ground no expression

Oh, how honorable! The US dropped a couple of atomic bombs and countless fire-bombs because they were trying to keep the number of deaths down!

AHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Keep saying stuff. You're 'funny'.

Quiero Mota
Oh, how honorable! The US dropped a couple of atomic bombs and countless fire-bombs because they were trying to keep the number of deaths down!

Nobody said it's honorable. You need to look at it in practical terms. Say you're a general (or a president), and your country has been in a total war for several years, and you want to end it with a sound victory. You wanna preserve as many lives of your soldiers as you can, so what sounds like a better option; losing several million more of your troops, or soundly defeating the enemy in one swoop? Of course, it would be the latter.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
First of all, the implication that the more honorable route was taken is implicit in Grimm's post. Although, it could easily be argued that he wasn't aware of this; indeed, he doesn't seem to be 'aware' of very much.

Secondly, there's this thing called 'genocide', and it's kind of frowned upon.

Quiero Mota
Likening the A-bomb missions to genocide is absurd.

BackFire
I came into this thread to talk about a burned cute little puppy, not one of the most infamous and horrendous war acts ever commited, gee-wizz.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Likening the A-bomb missions to genocide is absurd.

genocide: the deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Which part of its definition does not relate?

Akira99
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/28/D8LM8PHG0.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,242805,00.html

On a related subject...Babies being put in the oven? Sometimes I think there is no hope for humankind

Soleran
genocide: the deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

I like it, no more use of the word war, it's genocide.

That sticks better with writers and those looking for sympathy from the masses (that are left anyway.)

debbiejo
Isn't this supposed to be about a puppy? blink

PVS

Which part of its definition does not relate? \

war on terror: the deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation because they hate freedom.

hehe

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
\

war on terror: the deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation because they hate freedom.

hehe

Hehe, he did an Anti-Bush, hehe.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by debbiejo
Isn't this supposed to be about a puppy? blink

Quiero Mota

Genocide is the systematic attempt to wipe out an entire group (ie: the Holocaust). The atomic bombings were not that. We were at war with Japan, and the fact that that particular nation happens to be very homogenous doesn't make it "genocide".

Yuna_And_Tidus
I do believe we should get back on the topic of the sick f**** in the world and not war.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Genocide is the systematic attempt to wipe out an entire group (ie: the Holocaust). The atomic bombings were not that. We were at war with Japan, and the fact that that particular nation happens to be very homogenous doesn't make it "genocide".

Oh, wait...Did they not drop the bombs deliberately? Was there no method? Hahaha, nice try. If the US lost the war, 'genocide' is what it would have been called. Simple as that.

Quiero Mota
Oh, wait...Did they not drop the bombs deliberately? Was there no method? Hahaha, nice try. If the US lost the war, 'genocide' is what it would have been called. Simple as that.

And it would have been a misuse of the word.

The US government didn't devise a plan to wipe every Japanese person off the face the planet. FDR didn't have a "Final Solution" to the 'Japanese problem'. That's what I meant by that, pendejo. Those cities were targeted to decisively end the war...which they did, and quite well too.

-----------

Besides, your statement If the US lost the war, 'genocide' is what it would have been called. is flawed. How would the US have lost in that case? We were the only country that had the bomb, and more importantly, we had the only plane that could carry it: The B-29 Superfortress. And Germany had already surrendured, and the Soviet Union had declared war on Japan.

KharmaDog

First I have to ask, exact what is a 3-month year old puppy? After I stop being a smart-ass, I can't help but think that these kids first have serious mental problems, and second..that they are worthless piles of crap.

Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm not surprised that they were young, mindless, lethargic TEENS.

Yep, that lethargy does it to ya every time.

FeceMan
Hiroshima/Nagasaki != genocide.

At all. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong, and if we're into quoting definitions...

I notice two common elements in those definitions that conveniently didn't turn up in in Krunk'd's.

Dropping the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a harsh action, but it was the right course of action despite the civilian casualties.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
And it would have been a misuse of the word.

The US government didn't devise a plan to wipe every Japanese person off the face the planet. FDR didn't have a "Final Solution" to the 'Japanese problem'. That's what I meant by that, pendejo. Those cities were targeted to decisively end the war...which they did, and quite well too.

Obviously, you're not paying attention because I've already stated that Robert McNamara (do you know who he is?) has quoted his top general at the time (General Curtis LeMay) as saying "If we'd lost the war, we'd all be prosecuted as war criminals" - in reference to the bombing of Japan. McNamara then goes on to add, "I think he's right...But what makes it immoral if you lose and not immoral if you win?". So, you see, what I'm stating is not without prescient, but rather a reinforcement of what the former US Secretary of Defense has acknowledged.

Hiroshima/Nagasaki != genocide.

At all. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong, and if we're into quoting definitions...

I notice two common elements in those definitions that conveniently didn't turn up in in Krunk'd's.

Hmmm, curious...Did I really not attend to the words 'deliberate' and 'systematic'? But, wait...What's this:

Do you know what a rhetorical question is?

(That wasn't rhetorical, by the way)

Anyway, I seem to have 'dropped the bomb' on both of your arguments, perhaps I should be in line for a trial at The Hague...hehehe.

(Obviously, it wouldn't get that far because I've won.)

FeceMan
Obviously, you're not paying attention because I've already stated that Robert McNamara (do you know who he is?) has quoted his top general at the time (General Curtis LeMay) as saying "If we'd lost the war, we'd all be prosecuted as war criminals" - in reference to the bombing of Japan. McNamara then goes on to add, "I think he's right...But what makes it immoral if you lose and not immoral if you win?". So, you see, what I'm stating is not without prescient, but rather a reinforcement of what the former US Secretary of Defense has acknowledged.
General Sherman--do you know who he is?--should have been tried as a war criminal. But he wasn't, and that had little to do with genocide.

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Dropping the bombs was deliberate--methodical--but there was no intent to wipe out the whole of the Japanese people. The intent was to end the war, not eradicate the Japanese from the gene pool.

Ah, the classic "I've won the debate!" strategy. I'm sure you've criticized FOX's beloved O'Reilly before on that matter...but that's only because he's conservative, right?

Either way, stating that you've "dropped the bomb" on my arguments is both erroneous and the mark of one pandering to an audience. Unfortunately, I don't hear a rousing cheer from anyone agreeing with you.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
General Sherman--do you know who he is?--should have been tried as a war criminal. But he wasn't, and that had little to do with genocide.

Your general sounds like a nice fellow, but mine wins because he's relevant.

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Dropping the bombs was deliberate--methodical--but there was no intent to wipe out the whole of the Japanese people. The intent was to end the war, not eradicate the Japanese from the gene pool.

You only seem to find it 'ridiculous' because it shows how weak your argument is. I've already stated (with evidence) that the US' intentions were to kill as many Japanese people as possible, so it quite obviously is applicable.

Ah, the classic "I've won the debate!" strategy. I'm sure you've criticized FOX's beloved O'Reilly before on that matter...but that's only because he's conservative, right?

Either way, stating that you've "dropped the bomb" on my arguments is both erroneous and the mark of one pandering to an audience. Unfortunately, I don't hear a rousing cheer from anyone agreeing with you.

One mouth cheering makes more noise than one hand wanking.

I win! I win! I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

FeceMan
Your general sounds like a nice fellow, but mine wins because he's relevant.
You have managed to miss the point--which is that the deliberate killing of Japanese civilians would have been tried as morally wrong, not that it was genocidal.

You have conveniently ignored the part where I mentioned that the purpose was not to eradicate the whole of the Japanese people. Furthermore, the dropping of the two atomic bombs hardly constitutes a "systematic" extermination.

Is this some sort of tactic where you go off-topic by being completely random?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You have managed to miss the point--which is that the deliberate killing of Japanese civilians would have been tried as morally wrong, not that it was genocidal.

Well, no. Again, I am reiterating what the people involved have acknowledged.

You have conveniently ignored the part where I mentioned that the purpose was not to eradicate the whole of the Japanese people. Furthermore, the dropping of the two atomic bombs hardly constitutes a "systematic" extermination.

My dear boy, the former US Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, has gone on record to state that their intentions were to kill as many Japanese civilians as possible. Therefore, I've merely applied the term in accordance with the actions taken, and the words acknowledged! Do I really need to explain everything? It's like talking to a high-school student. Eh...

Also, I like the flippancy in reference to the dropping of atomic bombs. Makes me chuckle.

Is this some sort of tactic where you go off-topic by being completely random?

Basically, I was saying that I like what I do, you like what you do, but my cheering makes more noise your attempts to relieve yourself.

Crystal?

Kinneary
And ANOTHER topic is about America. Wow. How surprising.

BlackC@
Those teenagers should be burnt so badly that it horribly scars the but doesn't kill them so they have to live like that for the rest of their lives. With people calling them names like "Freak!" and "Fugly!" and "hey look, a human pizza!"

Rogue Jedi
so, hows about those puppy killers?

FeceMan
Well, no. Again, I am reiterating what the people involved have acknowledged.
Despite your "reiterating" what they said, you have yet again managed to miss the fact that, for something to be tried as a war crime, it need not be genocide.

M'lad, there is a difference between causing the most casualties possible with a bomb and exterminating an entire group of people.

Your application is erroneous.

Yes, yes, I'm a horrible person for condoning their use. Spare me.

The empty drum bangs the loudest.

It is the price we pay for tolerating trolls.

BlackC@
You don't know what trolls are until you visit the IMDB boards...

Darth_Erebus

If only that were true

Darth_Erebus
I think a fair punishment for these two would be to make them wander around Baghdad with a sign that reads, in Arabic of course, "Allah is a pig and Muhammad sucks donkey dick".

PVS
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Allah is a pig and Muhammad sucks donkey dick

careful. you leave yourself open for out of context quoting stick out tongue

FeceMan
"Allah is a pig and Muhammad sucks donkey dick".
dood wtf hate speach

Darth_Erebus
dood wtf hate speach

You're missing the point. It isn't hate speech. The point is if they wandered around Baghdad with signs saying that we'd shortly see vids of them on ogrish.com getting their heads sawed off with little knives.

soin2cal
Dont know about anyone else but this nearly makes me cry as its that sad. I didnt actually read the full story for this reason. But it was then when i actually realized how they killed the poor thingsad

Soleran
Originally posted by soin2cal
Dont know about anyone else but this nearly makes me cry as its that sad. I didnt actually read the full story for this reason. But it was then when i actually realized how they killed the poor thingsad

When you do get to California you will make the perfect blonde valley girl Californian of all time wink

soin2cal
Blond LOLlaughing out loud?
Im brunettebig grin

Yet i dont get what this has got anything to do with the threadlaughing out loud

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by BlackC@
You don't know what trolls are until you visit the IMDB boards...

Oh, I don't know........

soin2cal
messed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Molly Hayes
Oh, I don't know........

Science H Logic...too funny.

soin2cal
I havent seen this person on here for ages!

FeceMan
You're missing the point. It isn't hate speech. The point is if they wandered around Baghdad with signs saying that we'd shortly see vids of them on ogrish.com getting their heads sawed off with little knives.
dood wtf u missed teh joke

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Despite your "reiterating" what they said, you have yet again managed to miss the fact that, for something to be tried as a war crime, it need not be genocide.

Quite true, and I have never stated anything to the contrary.

M'lad, there is a difference between causing the most casualties possible with a bomb and exterminating an entire group of people.

Your application is erroneous.

Yes, yes, I'm a horrible person for condoning their use. Spare me.

The empty drum bangs the loudest.

It is the price we pay for tolerating trolls.

Yawn...you got nothing, yo. Back to the puppies...

FeceMan
Quite true, and I have never stated anything to the contrary.
You asserted that, because he said they would be tried as war criminals, they had committed genocide (or at least tried to).

Well said.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You asserted that, because he said they would be tried as war criminals, they had committed genocide (or at least tried to).

Well, haha, no. I said that the people involved had admitted that if they had lost the war, they would have been tried for war crimes in relation to their bombing of Japan. Then, I referred to people like McNamara stating on record that their intentions were to kill as many Japanese civilians as possible with the bombs they dropped. Finally, I stated that an explicit interpretation of the term 'genocide' would fit perfectly as a description of their actions.

Genocide: the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group. (Taken from dictionary.com)

Were their actions deliberate? Yes.
Systematic? Yes.
Was wide-scale extermination their goal? Yes.
Were these actions focused on a particular nation? Yes.

See?

*crosses fingers*

FeceMan
Genocide: the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group. (Taken from dictionary.com)
Kinda like the ones I quoted.

I'd hardly consider "drop the bombs here" to be methodical. The Holocaust was methodical, as it involved slow, deliberate planning and order in execution and disposing of the bodies.

No, it was not. The goal was, primarily, to end the war. This was to be achieved by killing as many civilians as possible, not by wiping out the Japanese people.

The only reason they were focused solely on Japan was because they were the last remaining enemy. It was not focused on Japan because its people are Japanese.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Kinda like the ones I quoted.

Really? Wow, how bizarre! It's also kinda like the one I first quoted, too. Bizarro!

I'd hardly consider "drop the bombs here" to be methodical. The Holocaust was methodical, as it involved slow, deliberate planning and order in execution and disposing of the bodies.

No, it was not. The goal was, primarily, to end the war. This was to be achieved by killing as many civilians as possible, not by wiping out the Japanese people.

The only reason they were focused solely on Japan was because they were the last remaining enemy. It was not focused on Japan because its people are Japanese.

Again, you're failing to grasp what I've been stating in regard to my usage ("an explicit interpretation of the term"wink, and your attempts to refute my points are becoming more and more tenuous. The end result of this is that I'm finding this discussion more and more tedious.

PVS
how did we get from tortured puppy to hiroshima/nagasaki?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Kinneary
Originally posted by PVS
Because obviously the puppy wouldn't have been tortured anywhere in Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia/South America since everyone there is perfectly sane and the only place with crazy people is America. Duh.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kinneary
Because obviously the puppy wouldn't have been tortured anywhere in Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia/South America since everyone there is perfectly sane and the only place with crazy people is America. Duh.

I just think that the media in the US cares more for those boring day-to-day storied.

Kinneary
I just think people on these forums can't stop talking about America. Apparently no matter what anyone says, America is the center of the universe.

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS

Quite simple - Asians eat dogs.

Bardock42
I just think people on these forums can't stop talking about America. Apparently no matter what anyone says, America is the center of the universe.

It is the most important country on earth at the moment...I agree.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Grr..Every time I come into the GDF and see the title of this thread, even if I don't click on it, I'm taken back. I see the images and feel the pain.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

I don't think anyone is saying that. The initial intention of my original post was to point out that although the puppy-killing act was bad, there are far more dispicable things happening in the US, and the world in general.

Most people seemed to miss that. Most.

Yuna_And_Tidus
...That's very wrong.

Quiero Mota
...That's very wrong.

He wasn't being serious.

Yuna_And_Tidus
I hope not. I'd have to eat him if he was. shifty

Quiero Mota
I don't think anyone is saying that. The initial intention of my original post was to point out that although the puppy-killing act was bad, there are far more dispicable things happening in the US, and the world in general.

Most people seemed to miss that. Most.

Comparing a military operation to a bunch of whack-ass kids burining a dog to death is quite a leap.

Bardock42
Comparing a military operation to a bunch of whack-ass kids burining a dog to death is quite a leap.

Yeah....though...in which direction?

Soleran

Its starts young with a puppy and leads to kids like these growing up and burning down Tokyo.

It's all a matter of genocidal perspective.winkiss

debbiejo
What the heck kind of signature is this, that whatever?? blink

Ya Krunk'd Floo

I've got long legs.

(Plus what Soleran said...)

FeceMan
Really? Wow, how bizarre! It's also kinda like the one I first quoted, too. Bizarro!
Oh, the one without the words "systematic" or "deliberate"?

You know, it'd be easier for you to say, "I can't argue for my stance, so I'll argue around yours."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>