DonkeyKong, Diddy Kong vs Mario, Luigi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I honestly dont believe we discuss nintendo-based characters enough. Aside from accursed pokemon..... mad

So heres the deal. Dk and....well dk are pitted against The fat plumber, and his relatively useless brother. (Luigi's haunted mansion? COME ON!!). Fight takes place in Dk's jungle. Will diddy and his pedophile...I mean best friend... reign supreme over the fatas....I mean Mario, and Luigi?

grey fox
The monkeys get caged once more , except this time (as a warning)Mario hacks off one of Dk's leg's and uses it as a umbrella stand.

Soljer
The reason no one debates about these characters is:

Mario jumps on Donkey's head, bounces, jumps on Diddy's, bounces, jumps on Luigi's and stands the winner.

In short, there aren't enough actual feats to gauge who should win in a fight....

Muck101
Well, Dk has jumped on and beaten about as meny Kremlins as Mario has koopas. That, and he's clearly stronger as evident from the whole barrelthrowing and such. Also, the fight is in Dk's jungle so he has homefield advantage and will know the lay of the land better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.