X-Men Vs. Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
I'm bored right now and would like to know how this turns out. This team of X-Men against a herald.

Storm
Iceman
Colossus
Cyclops

Vs.

Firelord

Who do you think takes the majority?

guy222
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I'm bored right now and would like to know how this turns out. This team of X-Men against a herald.

Storm
Iceman
Colossus
Cyclops

Vs.

Firelord

xmen

xmeat
firelord

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
firelord

Firelord>Storm

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
xmen Originally posted by xmeat
firelord Originally posted by guy222
Firelord>Storm no expression

Board Walker
I think guy222 is secretly digi or another mod.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
I think guy222 is secretly digi or another mod.

good evening

Xmen win

Digi and the mods are cool

Scoobless
These X-Men have no chance against Firelord.

Soleran

Storm
Iceman
Colossus
Cyclops

Vs.

Firelord

I think 1 herald isn't losing to 4 X-men unless Firelord pulls a Spiderman fight on them.

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
These X-Men have no chance against Firelord.

Spiderman....

shifty

python99
is this the same Firelord that got his ass whooed by Spidey?
Storm could probably handle this alone

Scoobless
Originally posted by python99

Did you read the story?

Symmetric Chaos

Ya know the forum rules literally use that as the ultimate exaple of PIS.

Excerpt For Forum rules
No SvFL

Spiderman vs. Firelord, or SvFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings. In statistical terms, it is an outlier, something that is radically beyond the character's established capabilities. For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers.
For standard debates, feats considered to fall under the SvFL exemption are not valid. Likewise, examples of writing which go against firmly set canon are also ignored. For example, in Larry Hama's run of Batman and Grell's run of Iron Man, both characters were out of character and did things very much against established canon; therefore those runs are disregarded.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Soleran
I think 1 herald isn't losing to 4 X-men unless Firelord pulls a Spiderman fight on them.

I was hoping to hear about how badass full potential Iceman and Storm really is. I seem to recall some stating Storm split even with Sersi and Iceman beating Blackbolt.

python99
Did you read the story? Did you?

xmarksthespot
I was hoping to hear about how badass full potential Iceman and Storm really is. I seem to recall some stating Storm split even with Sersi and Iceman beating Blackbolt. Crazy doesn't appear to be online right now. I think you have to put Storm in big bold letters in the title or it won't venture into the thread.

Symmetric Chaos
I seem to recall some stating Storm split even with Sersi

You're thinking of the guy who literally declared her a god.

Scoobless
Did you?

Yes.

xmarksthespot
Yes. I know you are but what am I?!

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Crazy doesn't appear to be online right now. I think you have to put Storm in big bold letters in the title or it won't venture into the thread.

sad

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I know you are but what am I?!

whistling

evil face

stick out tongue

Ric Flair
I'd have to go with Firelord. He is a herald and all and he has dealt with the X-Men in the past.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
good evening

Xmen win

Digi and the mods are cool

i like pyreus, xmen prevail

llagrok
If Iceman would realize some more of his potential, then they could probably win. At their current level Firelord would win.

The Fake Macoy
How's Iceman going to touch Firelord? Firelord's already destroyed the X-men and heralds > those X-men. Besides, Spidey beat all of those X-men but Iceman by himself too... So therefore: Spidey > Firelord > X-men.

(Yeah, that part isn't serious)

llagrok
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
How's Iceman going to touch Firelord? Firelord's already destroyed the X-men and heralds > those X-men. Besides, Spidey beat all of those X-men but Iceman by himself too... So therefore: Spidey > Firelord > X-men.

(Yeah, that part isn't serious)

Go read the rules plx plx plx plx plx

p.s Iceman is an omega-class mutant, unlimited potential.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by llagrok

I said I wasn't serious about the Spidey thing... also Omega Mutant means jack squat since it's just a random term attached to characters. Has Iceman done anything that shows he should be herald level?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok

Characters fight at full power (of thier current form) not at full potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.