Most Extreme Zealot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
All of these characters either worship, love, or are obsessed with God

Which of them takes the Crown for MOST EXTREME ZEALOT ?

1) The Curse- from Spawn, he cut off his own arm, and removed his own eyeball in sacrafice to God. He dedicates his life to destroying the source of sin, and proving his devotion to God, to bring Heaven down to Earth. Even as a child, he killed and tortured people in the name of God. He even went so far as to dissect Spawn, in his quest to discover the root to all evil and destroy it.

2) Spectre- from DC comics, the Wrath of God, Spectre's mission is to destroy all evil. He will have NO MERCY for anyone who break's God laws, God's will be DONE....

3) Zera- from Spawn, loves, worships, admires, is 100000% loyal to God...God had to lock her up, because she was SO insane, she was a threat to everything else that existed. She will do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING GOD COMMANDS ! She murdered hundreds of Angels called the Forgotten Ones, because they disobeyed God....She was willing to kill Wanda, Cyan, and Terry in the midst of destroying Spawn. Even as God Spawn ripped her into pieces, she still claimed she would destroy him in the name of God....her zealotry for God was so powerful that she stayed alive even with her Head decapitated just to speak to God one last time....

4) Lucifer- from Dawn, Lucifer was once the former lover of Ahura Mazda (God)..they once ruled Heaven together, until he was banished into Hell for refusing to bow down to mankind. Lucifer, who centers his entire life around God, is so heartbroken and obsessed with God that he thinks he is worth absolutely nothing without Ahura Mazda being in his life..being in love with him again. Lucifer is so sentimental about his ex lover, that he will REMAIN IN HELL, remain in ETERNAL TORMENT AND AGONY, just because it is the LAST THING he has of God....even when Dawn, the Goddess of Birth and Rebirth offered to help Lucifer be reborn and live past his misery, Lucifer refused...he was so in love with Ahura Mazda, that he decided to stay in Hell for as long as it takes for God to one day take him back....

5) Anyone else you can think of.....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Thundar, marchello, muslimscholar . . .

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thundar, marchello, muslimscholar . . .

laughing laughing

LOL i know...but please, let's keep this comic book characters okay ?

I don't want my thread to be closed because of member bashing...thanks

guy222
All of these characters either worship, love, or are obsessed with God

Which of them takes the Crown for MOST EXTREME ZEALOT ?

1) The Curse- from Spawn, he cut off his own arm, and removed his own eyeball in sacrafice to God. He dedicates his life to destroying the source of sin, and proving his devotion to God, to bring Heaven down to Earth. Even as a child, he killed and tortured people in the name of God. He even went so far as to dissect Spawn, in his quest to discover the root to all evil and destroy it.

2) Spectre- from DC comics, the Wrath of God, Spectre's mission is to destroy all evil. He will have NO MERCY for anyone who break's God laws, God's will be DONE....

3) Zera- from Spawn, loves, worships, admires, is 100000% loyal to God...God had to lock her up, because she was SO insane, she was a threat to everything else that existed. She will do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING GOD COMMANDS ! She murdered hundreds of Angels called the Forgotten Ones, because they disobeyed God....She was willing to kill Wanda, Cyan, and Terry in the midst of destroying Spawn. Even as God Spawn ripped her into pieces, she still claimed she would destroy him in the name of God....her zealotry for God was so powerful that she stayed alive even with her Head decapitated just to speak to God one last time....

4) Lucifer- from Dawn, Lucifer was once the former lover of Ahura Mazda (God)..they once ruled Heaven together, until he was banished into Hell for refusing to bow down to mankind. Lucifer, who centers his entire life around God, is so heartbroken and obsessed with God that he thinks he is worth absolutely nothing without Ahura Mazda being in his life..being in love with him again. Lucifer is so sentimental about his ex lover, that he will REMAIN IN HELL, remain in ETERNAL TORMENT AND AGONY, just because it is the LAST THING he has of God....even when Dawn, the Goddess of Birth and Rebirth offered to help Lucifer be reborn and live past his misery, Lucifer refused...he was so in love with Ahura Mazda, that he decided to stay in Hell for as long as it takes for God to one day take him back....

Thanos worships Death.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos worships Death.

I was thinking of including Thanos and his past obsession for Death, but since not everyone considers Death to be God, and since Death doesn't play that role in Marvel, i didnt know whether or not to include him

Symmetric Chaos
laughing laughing

LOL i know...but please, let's keep this comic book characters okay ?

I don't want my thread to be closed because of member bashing...thanks

sorry

I don't know enough about these guys to give you a good answer but from your descriptions I would go for Zera.

guy222
I was thinking of including Thanos and his past obsession for Death, but since not everyone considers Death to be God, and since Death doesn't play that role in Marvel, i didnt know whether or not to include him

Thanos is a good character.

TricksterPriest
Technically, all the heralds are zealots. They basically hunt down planets to be consumed by Galactus, never wavering, never questioning, always obeying Galactus. At least, that's what they're SUPPOSED to do. As Galactus himself has found out, it never works that way. Although, Morg was pretty fanatical.

The Fury is definitely a zealot. For those who don't know, The Fury was an almost unkillable robot made by Mad Jim Jaspers. It could revive itself and learn from it's defeats, and become immune to whatever was used on it.

The Manhunters practically define the word in DC. "No man escapes the Manhunters." Androids dedicated to hunting down evil, except for the fact that, according to them, everyone is evil.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Technically, all the heralds are zealots. They basically hunt down planets to be consumed by Galactus, never wavering, never questioning, always obeying Galactus. At least, that's what they're SUPPOSED to do. As Galactus himself has found out, it never works that way. Although, Morg was pretty fanatical.

The Fury is definitely a zealot. For those who don't know, The Fury was an almost unkillable robot made by Mad Jim Jaspers. It could revive itself and learn from it's defeats, and become immune to whatever was used on it.

The Manhunters practically define the word in DC. "No man escapes the Manhunters." Androids dedicated to hunting down evil, except for the fact that, according to them, everyone is evil.

How was Jaspers/Fury defeated?

qqqqqqq
thanos would give the universe to death he said that himself smile

Lord Urizen
I think Stardust is also a good example...his undying devotion to Galactus is incredible...

OMG !

I ALMOST FORGOT !

LAWBRINGER QZTR !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.