Afro Samurai vs Kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I saw Afro Samurai and I must say that it was MADDD!!! Afro was like the new Battousai, he was just brutal the way he slaughtered all those men in his quest to become #1. Now I would like to see how he would stack up against the Old Battousai. Opinions anyone?

Symmetric Chaos
hello big grin

this goes on the Anime Vs Anything thread

LORDSIDIOUS01
Kenshin takes off Afro's head.

Takiko_4ever
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
agreed

Blaxican
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

lmfao.

Afro decapitates Kenshin, with little effort might I add.

dirkdirden
Afro would be too busy geting all the damn snakes of the plane so kenshin would win.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Blaxican
lmfao.

Afro decapitates Kenshin, with little effort might I add.

Afro also loses his legs and arms.

Endless Mike
Afro can slice bullets apart so precisely they deflect and kill multiple people around him while missing him completely. He wins easily.

dirkdirden
I haven't watched Afro Samurai yet so I don't know who would win, but I am going to watch a few episodes this weekend at my brothers house so I'll be back with a verdict later.

About time we get an American anime.

boobsmagee
ehhhh, u guys dont post here post in the vs thred let this topic die

Symmetric Chaos
At this point the whole Anime forum is dead (I'll post it in the vs thread anyway)

Wrathful used to close these things but I don't think anyone cares anymore.

M.T. STYLE
i'd never seen a black samurai.

Blaxican
Well at this point I KNOW Afro beats kenshin. In the last episode he got a rock spike shoved through his skull. He took out the Spike and chopped up the guy who did it in to like 50 pieces in a few seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.