Punisher with GL ring vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Punisher has had a years prep in using the ring he fights the Thing in the black forest in Germany.

Soljer

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer

C'mon man, whats up?

xmarksthespot
messed

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
messed
Ok could somebody explains whats wrong with my thread? confused

AQUA-MARINER
ibeileve this is one of those spite treads that ppl do on accident....

Alfheim
Originally posted by AQUA-MARINER
ibeileve this is one of those spite treads that ppl do on accident....

Ok he gets a years prep?????? I dont read DC, I thought those Glers were bad ass?

I have changed my prep, to a years in the first post.

Badabing
Originally posted by Alfheim
Punisher has had a years prep in using the ring he fights the Thing in the black forest in Germany.
eek2 wacko eer blink What the f**k? shocking

Thing loses, BADLY!

xmarksthespot
Ok he gets a years prep?????? I dont read DC, I thought those Glers were bad ass?

I have changed my prep, to a years in the first post. You're interpreting people wrong.
Ok could somebody explains whats wrong with my thread? confused I just felt like using that smiley in lieu of an actual response.

The GL ring can do anything that the user can imagine and will. One could argue that the Punisher may not have sufficient imagination or willpower, but frankly I don't think it would require that much to take out poor Benji.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Badabing
eek2 wacko eer blink What the f**k? shocking

Thing loses, BADLY!

I thought people were gonna say Franks loses badly. confused Well if it was a month who would win?

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You're interpreting people wrong.
I just felt like using that smiley in lieu of an actual response.

The GL ring can do anything that the user can imagine and will. One could argue that the Punisher may not have sufficient imagination or willpower, but frankly I don't think it would require that much to take out poor Benji.

Well obvoulsy if you dont say anything, im going to misinterpret you.

Ok frank gets one years prep and faces.....Gladiator!!!!

Badabing
I thought people were gonna say Franks loses badly. confused Well if it was a month who would win?
Frank has a strong will. He has to in order to endure physical pain. I'm not sure how much imagination Frank has but I believe he could think of a large, powerful weapon that could take out Ben within a month. This is purely speculation on my part since I don't have much of a reference.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Badabing
Frank has a strong will. He has to in order to endure physical pain. I'm not sure how much imagination Frank has but I believe he could think of a large, powerful weapon that could take out Ben within a month. This is purely speculation on my part since I don't have much of a reference.

Well ok one years prep vs gladiator then?

jgiant
Frank has imagination are u kidding me, to come up with elaborate traps and plans to take out superhero's w/o gl ring than what do you think would happen...

Tassadar
Thing loses. In a horrible curbstomping. Not sure about Gladiator.

Stupid Rookie
Punisher could easily do whatver he want to thing

Alfheim
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Punisher could easily do whatver he want to thing

the thread is no longer Frank vs Thing. its Frank vs Gladiator. Frank gets one years prep with GL ring.

SpunkySmurph
Frank takes him. All Frank has to do is raise a SHIELD in time for Glads to hit him, then taunt Glads. Suddenly Glads, seeing he didn't even make a scratch, loses all his confidence.

Frank is a pro at targeting his enemies' weak points, and Gladiator has a huge weak point.

Frank takes both of these fights.

Redatom65
you see, The Punisher et's a lot of Respect around here.

Phantom Zone
*bump*

Ricardo Potter
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.