Trading Spaces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
Ok here is the idea behind this thread.

It's simple take any one hero or villain and put them into another comic universe. For instance Thor goes to the DC. Everything else stays the same. So the only differnce is that Thor is no in the DCU.

Make as a long or brief a description of what you think will happen to said hero ro Villian. How they will fair. Whether they will be better off or worse then before or will they be the same. What teams would they join what schemes they would do to get power.

Have fun and debate.

Newjak
Thor goes to DC

I think Thor will end up being o nthe JLA. His raw power and versatiliy will make him a vaulable assest to the team. He would fill multiple roles on the team. For instance he would be Superman if Superman wasn't there. A Green Lantern if GL wasn't there as well as the teams most powerful magical force.

Overall I think he may have a slight speed disadavntage compared to other characters in fighting but I think that this will cause him to have to cut loose with more of his raw magical might which will be more than enough to close the gap. Probably learning even new abilities that he never before used. Like actually using his hammer to either A) Speed him up or B) Slow everything around.

Overall I see Thor being a positive influence in DC where his strength and power will be of help to good and just his raw warrior ethic will play a large role in shaping the JLA.

Newjak
bump

SpunkySmurph
Squirrel Girl goes into the DCU.

The DCU gets pwned.

The end.

smile

Darth Vicious
The Punisher to DC. The Punisher starts killing criminals left and right and after he has cleaned the streets he heads to Arkham were he places C4 and kills all remaining criminals!

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
The Punisher to DC. The Punisher starts killing criminals left and right and then immediately gets shit stomped by Batman!

Fixed.

masterbruce
Doomsday goes to Marvel. Destroys many heroes and teams in his path of destruction...

...until a final showdown with another force of nature, the Savage Hulk (who's mind has been wiped by Jean Grey)

a battle of epic proportions ensues, leaving half the planet in ruin and our two combatants both dead.

a couple of heroes start to try to restore the world to the way it was before the arrival of DOOMSDAY!

Scoobless
Originally posted by masterbruce
Doomsday goes to Marvel ... DR Strange pwns him.

The End

Fixed.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.