Vision vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
This should be a good fight. I remember them fighting in a old X-men issue from back in the day. I'd say Vision wins.

golem370
I say vision as well.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut74
This should be a good fight. I remember them fighting in a old X-men issue from back in the day. I'd say Vision wins.

Vision

snoopdogg
They did fight before and the fight was a draw.

The Fake Macoy
Wouldn't Vision's phase then solidify take out Colossus? I mean, it hurt Juggernaut.

Soleran
Vision should WRECK Colossus.

Intangibility wins this with phasing.

Or he goes intangible and falls on top of Colossus at max density lolsmile

Bentley
Vision easily.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by snoopdogg
They did fight before and the fight was a draw.

Soleran
Fights in comics aren't equal to forum discussion.

If Vision doesn't want to duke it out with Colossus, there is nothing he can do to stop Vision from taking ALL the wins.

Metalmanx
What can Vision do to win? Solidify inside of Colossus?

Knocked out Vision, too. wink

What If...
Umm Vision phases a soda can through his head.

Vision 10/10.

Jyppe
Originally posted by What If...

Vision 10/10.
Is soda cans part of his standart equipment?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by What If...

Vision 10/10. Can Vision do that though? I thought his powers were different thant Kitty Prydes. I didn't think he could make objects intangible also.

Accel
Considering his abilities, Vision really shouldn't lose to any one who's a brick, but he tends to any way.

If he stays intangible, I don't believe he can damage Colossus and if he tries to solidify inside Colossus, he may just lose his arms like he did against Hulk in that alternate time-line.

If he keeps his distance and focuses on frying Colossus with his heat beam, he may be able to heat Colossus past his maximum heat capacity.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Considering his abilities, Vision really shouldn't lose to any one who's a brick, but he tends to any way.

If he stays intangible, I don't believe he can damage Colossus and if he tries to solidify inside Colossus, he may just lose his arms like he did against Hulk in that alternate time-line.

If he keeps his distance and focuses on frying Colossus with his heat beam, he may be able to heat Colossus past his maximum heat capacity.

Maybe.

Doubtful.

But maybe.

ExtraMision5555
Vision could solidify his fist inside of colossues head like he did in New Avengers to that one guy not too long ago

visions hand was stuck inside that guys chest for like 22 issues

i dont see why he couldent do the same to colossus

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
Maybe.

Doubtful.

But maybe.
It really wouldn't be much of a stretch at all. Pyro's already shown Colossus has a limit to how much heat he can take in the past.

I believe Vision could replicate the same instance.

snoopdogg
It really wouldn't be much of a stretch at all. Pyro's already shown Colossus has a limit to how much heat he can take in the past.

I believe Vision could replicate the same instance. When did he do this?

Soleran
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What can Vision do to win? Solidify inside of Colossus?

Knocked out Vision, too. wink

Great so he just phases his hand in his head and solidifies it and breaks it off, or his chest etc etc Vision can do that and Colossus still couldn't do anything to him.

Colossus just gets creamed.

OMG you mean Vision wouldn't phase all the way through Colossus with his whole body????? Nope and there isn't a thing Colossus can do to stop him.

Vision did it to Juggs with his fingers in his head and it was hurting Juggs, lets not pretend Colossus has better durability then classic juggs here.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandVision.jpg

Soleran
Yeah and as I said before comics don't always account for future performances.

Vision can stay intangible all together aside from the fingers/hands he solidifies inside Colossus.

Which by the way what comic is that from and is it 616?

By Crom!
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah and as I said before comics don't always account for future performances.

Vision can stay intangible all together aside from the fingers/hands he solidifies inside Colossus.

Which by the way what comic is that from and is it 616?

It's the Kulan Gath Avengers/Xmen crossover, I don't remember issue numbers Vision was a Golem in it and they had all got different powers due to Kulan Gath manipulating reality.

By Crom!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by By Crom!
It's the Kulan Gath Avengers/Xmen crossover, I don't remember issue numbers Vision was a Golem in it and they had all got different powers due to Kulan Gath manipulating reality.

By Crom! It was Uncanny X-Men #191. I remember Kulan Gath manipulating reality but do not remember them having different powers. I also remember Kulan controling the heroes. Save for some of them. I haven't read it since college.

By Crom!
It was Uncanny X-Men #191. I remember Kulan Gath manipulating reality but do not remember them having different powers. I also remember Kulan controling the heroes. Save for some of them. I haven't read it since college.

Yup, as I remember Vision was a Golem made of Eath etc. It was all magically based powers he gave them which were analogues of their own, wasn't it a two parter?

Accel
When did he do this?
I recall Colossus was being bombarded by flames and being taking all he could. I believe that was Pyro that did it.

dvampire
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Wouldn't Vision's phase then solidify take out Colossus? I mean, it hurt Juggernaut.

What anime is that in your avatar?

Beta Ray Howard
Vision takes a majority.

I'd give maybe one or two to Piotr. One fight between the two in a comic doesn't necissarily mean that's how every fight would go.

It also seems that people tend to job out in X-Men comics anyway, so it's mostly to be taken with a grain of salt.

snoopdogg
I recall Colossus was being bombarded by flames and being taking all he could. I believe that was Pyro that did it. Pyro has never hurt Colossus. The most he did was actually make him feel the heat in Uncanny #362, but Pyros powers were amped big time due to the Legacy Virus.

Are you maybe referring to this?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsPyro.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
I know there was an instance where Pyro heated Colossus up real good-like then I think Avalanche poured some liquid nitrogen on him and the reaction messed up him up.

tkitna
It was probably in X-Men #177 like it states in the scan.

Anyways, Vision ftw 10/10

Grimm22
Spite no expression

Vision 10/10

Goes intangible and pulls out Colossus's brain

Ptr_Grifin
Pyro has never hurt Colossus. The most he did was actually make him feel the heat in Uncanny #362, but Pyros powers were amped big time due to the Legacy Virus.

Are you maybe referring to this?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusvsPyro.jpg

Ironic. You say he has never hurt Colossus, but in that scan Colossus says Pyro nearly killed him. I do think I am misunderstanding that scan and am not getting the whole story. From my point of view it is funny. Could you tell me what happened in their last encounter.

Swanky-Tuna
It was probably the liquid nitrogen thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.