Storm vs. Old-School Inner Circle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rutog98
Storm

vs.

Sebastien Shawn
Selene
Emma Frost
Leland
Pierce

I'm supporting Storm in this. Let's go!

Soljer
*pulls other members to the side and whispers:*

If we ignore it, will it go away?

Rutog98
Originally posted by Soljer
*pulls other members to the side and whispers:*

If we ignore it, will it go away?

D'nile is not just a river in Africa. The Inner Circle doesn't have any way of taking Storm out of the fight immediately while Ororo can certainly take them out by instantly freezing them or hitting them with a massive bolt of lightning. Selene is the only shot they have and Storm can use her powers faster than Selene can get off a spell. Selene has has to speak and/or use hand gestures for her magic. All Ororo has do to is will something to happen. They have no defense against Ororo's powers.

Soljer
Uhhmm....Okay? I didn't state a single thing about the outcome of this fight. Where you got my arguments to rebutt from, I will never know.

guy222
Originally posted by Rutog98
Storm

vs.

Sebastien Shawn
Selene
Emma Frost
Leland
Pierce

I'm supporting Storm in this. Let's go!

Inner Circle

Rutog98
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhmm....Okay? I didn't state a single thing about the outcome of this fight. Where you got my arguments to rebutt from, I will never know.

From you response, I figured you felt that I was reaching when I said that Storm beats the IC. Anywhoo, she has the definate advantage. Her powers affects the entire area. They have no defense against her abilities nor any way to avoid them and her powers can take them out of the fight on contact.

Rutog98
Originally posted by guy222
Inner Circle

How so?

Swanky-Tuna
Why don't you bump my Shade vs Storm thread if you want a battle? If I do it it'll just make me look pretentious. On second thought, I don't think many other people know much about the Shade.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rutog98
How so?

Emma loboltomizes Storm with TK

What If...
Time to end this.

This last threads makes it extremely obvious Rutog has been playing all of you for attention this whole time. He isn't serious. Stop feeding him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by What If...
Time to end this.

This last threads makes it extremely obvious Rutog has been playing all of you for attention this whole time. He isn't serious. Stop feeding him.

NOTICE

DONT FEED THE RUTOG

What If...
lol

Rutog98
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Emma loboltomizes Storm with TK

We saw in Uncanny 152 that Emma's TP is useless against Ororo.

Also, I don't know anything about Shade and cannot debate Storm vs. Shade effectively.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

DONT FEED THE RUTOG

oh its you

WhiteWitchKing
Inner Circle.

guy222
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Inner Circle.

cosign

llagrok
Selene wins and eats storm...

2damnloud
Originally posted by llagrok
Selene wins and eats storm...

in a Lesbian way??

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by 2damnloud
in a Lesbian way??
Now I can't think of anything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.