Hi new here--Seen this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

far_away_eyes
Hi long time lurker -- hardcore J/L shipper since #1.
Has any one seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6pA9XjDyjGQ

far_away_eyes
I thought it was well put together and I could not believe I hadn't seen it before.
I am sorry about my shortness in the above post.
I could not find an introduction thread so, here mine is.

Hello POTC fans!

T.Maria
nice vid!! big grin

welcome to the board!
(you should never lurk...you should always join in!! big grin)

YAY!!! ANOTHER SHIPPER!!!!! hehehe

lovethemtigers
yes always happy to welcome new shippers....

far_away_eyes
Thank you for your warm welcome.
IS THERE ANY OTHER SHIP? (scratches head perplexed) ...LOL

surfchikpir8fan
Hi and welcome and yay! You've come too the right side ...

Bwa Ha Ha
Welcome!

PirateDiva
Yes Welcome Love!!! Pass The RUM!!! big grin

pyratequeen
Hey! Welcome to KMC! that was I great vid. Never seen it before and I really enjoyed it. The voices in the background, though, were they really from AWE?

willofthewisp
Great vid. Where are the sound clips from? I recognized Keira's Pride and Prejudice shot, but where did you get Orlando Bloom's lines? This is a pretty neat little teaser.

far_away_eyes
I just bumped into it by accident believe it or not (my son wanted to know if there was a potc vid with the song "crazy for you" in it and found that one in the group).
I liked the scene with the endless sand and yes the audio was interesting.

PIRATES=SEX
AHHHHH welcome , here at kmc we always welcome new shippers with open arms. Let me introduce my self , i am carol , but really i prefer elizabeth, it has nothing to do with the fact i am overly obsessed with elizabeth swann just a personal thing , oh jeez look at me rambleing if you get a chance cheek out my youtube vids.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=missparrow

far_away_eyes
Hello glad to meet you. Thank you for the link. I will enjoy them I am sure. Happy Dance

PIRATES=SEX
You're very welcome hun , they need some love hehe.

far_away_eyes
AYE I say! watching the vids now. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.