Variant Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Do any of you watch their videos?

If you don't know what Variant Edition is ... well, it's a bunch of sci-fi geeks who review comics, models (of comic/film characters) and DVDs for their website .... a lot of their podcasts can be found on youtube.

You remember that "Secret Wars Reenactment Society" video on Youtube? that was them.

no expression .... meh

bored ....

no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by Scoobless
Do any of you watch their videos?

If you don't know what Variant Edition is ... well, it's a bunch of sci-fi geeks who review comics, models (of comic/film characters) and DVDs for their website .... a lot of their podcasts can be found on youtube.

You remember that "Secret Wars Reenactment Society" video on Youtube? that was them.

no expression .... meh

bored ....

no expression Trying to get some publicity for your group eh?
stick out tongue

Scoobless
Actually ... while watching them I was thinking that I could do it much better .... if I had a camera that is.

erm

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
Actually ... while watching them I was thinking that I could do it much better .... if I had a camera that is.

erm

I havent heard of it...

it'd be funny thats for sure... stick out tongue

Ethereal
KMC members should get together and reinact civil war stick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ethereal
KMC members should get together and reinact civil war stick out tongue

Dibs on Clor

evil face

DigiMark007
lol.

The problem is getting a group that is interested in comics that also lives close enough together to actually do sh*t like that.

Dibs on Stark. I want 2 ladies at my side at all times. Even during battles.

no expression

...besides, Parker gets the crapped kicked out of him too much for my liking.

Superguy
I call Deadpool, so I get to use the White House toilets. big grin

bigbran
Sentry.
I get to pound on Wolverine, and KO Digi in one-shot.

willRules
Are you referring to the geek week stuff?

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
Are you referring to the geek week stuff?

Oh yeah ... that's the reenacment group isn't it ... meh ... these guys are similar (but not as funny)

Just type Variant Edition in to Youtube and you'll see who I meant .... but I did get them mixed up with those other guys.

embarrasment

pr1983
dibs on cyke... plenty of fence sitting to do... shifty

DigiMark007
Originally posted by pr1983
dibs on cyke... plenty of Emma to do... shifty

droolio

pr1983
Originally posted by DigiMark007
droolio

laughing

Jyppe
Originally posted by bigbran
Sentry.
I get to pound on Wolverine, and KO Digi in one-shot.

You want to "pound" Wolverine? That explains it all! You're a closet Wolverine fanboy! cool

I didn't know you had a crush on the short, hairy canadian, but now it's obvious evil face stick out tongue

On topic

Dibs on Goliath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.