Food that you bring to work.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
so, you are at work. you look in the employee fridge, and you see a soda that has no ones name on it. do you drink it, or do you respect the fact that it does not belong to you?

_____a
I drink it

Rogue Jedi
me too....i just did.

Leo.M
I'd leave it alone, I respect other peoples things.

Lana
I'd leave it. We've always got a ton of food and stuff and everyone always shares snacks but stuff in the fridge is untouchable unless you brought it or asked stick out tongue

Mywi
Originally posted by Leo.M
I'd leave it alone, I respect anthers peoples things.

Röland
If they put there name on it with a marker or tape, then write on the tape, I wouldn't drink it.

But if you work in a decently sized workplace and you put a bottle of pop in the "community fridge" and don't mark it then you take the chance of it being drunk.

Anyway it would just depend on how thirsty I was at the time.

DarkC
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so, you are at work. you look in the employee fridge, and you see a soda that has no ones name on it. do you drink it, or do you respect the fact that it does not belong to you?
Respect.

Barker
Drink it, then say it wasn't me, then buy another on my break and replace it.

Naz
I don't even go in the employee break room. That place is creepy messed
And the microwave doesn't work ermm

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
I don't even go in the employee break room. That place is creepy messed
And the microwave doesn't work ermm

Haha you work with a creepy old man. haermm

Puzzle
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I call people assholes when they drink/eat my shit, so no, I don't do it.

Bloigen
I have my own fridge at work. doped

Röland
Originally posted by Bloigen

Someone's special. 13

Pandemoniac
I wouldn't drink it. And if it was my soda that got violated by an unjustified consumer, I'd go on a trashcan patrol until I find the leeched carcass of my precious drink, and totally pour vinegar in the perpetrator's car's ventilation-intakes.

Naz

Strangelove
I'd leave it alone...I work at Quizno's anyway, I can make my own food

Black Dalek
Push the can so it spill everyone and laugh at the owner's reaction.

AOR
Originally posted by Bloigen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.