Katie Holmes being recast for the Dark Knight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
I was just wondering what everyone thought of them having to recast Rachel Dawes because of a "scheduling conflict" with Katie Holmes. She wasn't that great to begin with, but having to switch to someone else really burns my biscuits.

NoFate007
I don't think they should bring her back unless she's only in there for a quick scene to get killed by The Joker...and in that case, Holmes can't find the room in her schedule to film one scene? I was really hoping that they would either throw Selina Kyle in for the romantic interest or take the "girl factor" out completely and replace it with the friendship between Harvey and Bruce.

roughrider
I thought they said right after BB came out, her character wouldn't return.

TricksterPriest
Good riddance. She was the worst thing in BB anyway. Selina would be nice, but they need to play the Harvey Dent part. Especially if Two-Face is the next bad guy. Although setting up Catwoman would be interesting. *prays* Please god, do not let them link this to the 'Catwoman' movie.

Deathstroke
Here's the link.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/batmannews.php?id=5141

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I was just wondering what everyone thought of them having to recast Rachel Dawes because of a "scheduling conflict" with Katie Holmes. She wasn't that great to begin with, but having to switch to someone else really burns my biscuits.

There is not "scheduling conflict". Thats a convenient way of saying WB didn't want her back. I think we all remember how Katie Holmes poorly promoted Batman Begins. Personally I think shes hot but I'm glad she will not be in The Dark Knight.

Deathstroke
Yeah, I knew that it wasn't really a scheduling conflict. Who in their right mind would leave a franchise like Batman to do some crap comedy movie with Queen Latifah.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Yeah, I knew that it wasn't really a scheduling conflict. Who in their right mind would leave a franchise like Batman to do some crap comedy movie with Queen Latifah.

You are right. hope Rachel McAdams will do a good job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.