Megatron vs Child Illiteracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Megatron has an evil scheme to hypnotize all of earth's children by having them read a special scripture he's written, and brainwash them so they desire the flesh of their parents. But he's at a dilemma. Many of the puny flesh creatures cannot read because of poverty. Can Megatron successfully overcome this obstacle and teach children to read, so that he can get them to read and conquer the world for him in another diabolical hair-brained 80's scheme?

Naz
What the f**k?

_____a
What the f**k?

TRH
Stupid christian fanatic *hits with stick*

Naz
Stupid pokeman fanatic *hits with stick*

dave_kodak
Child Illiteracy....... i mean... Bush 2004!

AngryManatee
hey now, don't peg christianity on me.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by AngryManatee
hey now, don't peg christianity on me. ok... i'll peg the fact that world war 1 started on you.

TRH
Originally posted by Naz
Stupid pokeman fanatic *hits with stick* That is not pokemon idiot

TRH
Originally posted by dave_kodak
ok... i'll peg the fact that world war 1 started on you. That means he caused ww2 to

Röland
Originally posted by TRH
That is not pokemon idiot

You have a pokemon in your ava. no expression

AngryManatee
Originally posted by dave_kodak
ok... i'll peg the fact that world war 1 started on you.

That comment wasn't directed towards you, it was toward the jigglypuff guy

Naz
Originally posted by TRH
That is not pokemon idiot

Whatever. It's something stupid and childish. Put it away.

Strangelove
no expression

dave_kodak
Originally posted by AngryManatee
That comment wasn't directed towards you, it was toward the jigglypuff guy yeah i know, but im still goin g to comment, am i not allowed to just jump in and start talking? yeah ki have no real point.
mainly due to the fact i dont care, and i dont mean that in a mean way, i just dont care, as in... i dont care.

yeah so hows the weather?

Barker
Originally posted by Naz
Put it away.
laughing

Naz
Barker laughed at something I said. touched I'm going to rememebr this moment forever.

Barker
I 31'd.

((The_Anomaly))
I LOLed when I read this thread title. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.