superman runs the hulk gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
joe fixit
professor hulk
savage hulk
mindless hulk
maestro hulk
onslaught hulk
war hulk

Symmetric Chaos
Clears the gauntet and beats the combination of all of them 7/10.

Redatom65
agreed

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Clears the gauntet and beats the combination of all of them 7/10. laughing laughing laughing laughing

DigiMark007
xmeat, all you're doing is asking for more trouble. Because it's only a matter of time before someone goes too far (either you or someone else) and I'm back in this thread issuing warnings and eventually bans.

You should be able to stay away from Hulk threads for....maybe a day? Try it. You might like it.

xmeat
keep em coming

Redatom65
did you just state that you wanted Digimark here, the man who wields the almighty banhammer which is superior to mjornr, to keep the insults coming?

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
did you just state that you wanted Digimark here, the man who wields the almighty banhammer which is superior to mjornr, to keep the insults coming? no i said keep the opinions coming.

xmeat
supes stops at mindless.

Redatom65
i just thought my statement was overall cool there. The banhammer more superiorr to mjornr lol

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
i just thought my statement was overall cool there. The banhammer more superiorr to mjornr lol yeah i'l give you that laughing

Brutacus
Originally posted by xmeat
joe fixit
professor hulk
savage hulk
mindless hulk
maestro hulk
onslaught hulk
war hulk

From one hulk fan to a other stop with you're idiotic threads and posts.

xmeat
just give a comment

Brutacus
just give a comment
Dude how can he even react to superman please explain????????

xmeat
Originally posted by Brutacus
Dude how can he even react to superman please explain???????? maestro breaks his neck and war takes his head.

Brutacus
maestro breaks his neck and war takes his head.
how?????
superman move's at light speed so how will he be able to get his hands on supermans neck??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

bigbran
how?????
superman move's at light speed so how will he be able to get his hands on supermans neck?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Now you know why Hulk is getting treated like shit, from most of the people on KMC (no logic at all...)...
Wait till Devil Hulk gets here...

Brutacus
Originally posted by bigbran
Now you know why Hulk is getting treated like shit, from most of the people on KMC (no logic at all...)...
Wait till Devil Hulk gets here...

I looked at this threads for the last month just didn't think I needed to reply on them, but now wenn those idiots just keeps going, maybe it helps wenn a hulk fanboy talks to a other fanboy and tells them to stfu.
And stop making those stupid threads.
HULK IS A BRAWLER, a good one since he get's stonger in a fight yet put him up against thanos, silver surfer, galactus, thor heck any other guy with speed magic or you name it he can't win, get it in you're freaking head.

xmeat
I looked at this threads for the last month just didn't think I needed to reply on them, but now wenn those idiots just keeps going, maybe it helps wenn a hulk fanboy talks to a other fanboy and tells them to stfu.
And stop making those stupid threads.
HULK IS A BRAWLER, a good one since he get's stonger in a fight yet put him up against thanos, silver surfer, galactus, thor heck any other guy with speed magic or you name it he can't win, get it in you're freaking head. hulk beat thor more proof you dont know what the **** your talking about.

xmeat
how?????
superman move's at light speed so how will he be able to get his hands on supermans neck?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? supes doesn't fight at that all the time get it through your thick supes fanboy skull good god already.

Symmetric Chaos
supes doesn't fight at that all the time get it through your thick supes fanboy skull good god already.

ON KMC IT IS ASSUMED THAT ALL CHARACTERS WILL FIGHT TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY

Badabing
supes doesn't fight at that all the time get it through your thick supes fanboy skull good god already.
The forum rules are set up that way. Superman has used speed in fights and therefor he can win every fight with a speed blitz.

Ptr_Grifin
hulk beat thor more proof you dont know what the **** your talking about.
And Spider-man KO'd Hulk. I am not sure but I think Superman has a chance. shifty

bigbran
hulk beat thor more proof you dont know what the **** your talking about. Originally posted by xmeat
supes doesn't fight at that all the time get it through your thick supes fanboy skull good god already. laughing no expression
Wow... just wow...

Brutacus
hulk beat thor more proof you dont know what the **** your talking about.
I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about heck I'm pretty sure I have more comics from hulks than you have heck I'm pretty sure I'm even sure I'm a bigger hulk fan than you heck I even have a 2 movie boards from hulk in my room who are both 2,14m long dude he beat thor or stalmate him, because thor went h2h with him, iff he didn't he could beat him most of the time's, and still doeasn't answer the question how he will react at a guy who could go as fast as lightspeed.

DigiMark007
I wonder if people this fanatic realize that they're actually decreasing their character's fanbase?

xmeat
good god already you supes fanboys make me wanna smash.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I wonder if people this fanatic realize that they're actually decreasing their character's fanbase?

Most of them think we will "see the light".

Martian_mind
Supes clears it and before you tell me how Hulk beats him,sit back and think"how"you can't prove it and Hulk has barely any chance of taking a win and if you don't like it tough titties.

bigbran
good god already you supes fanboys make me wanna smash. I'm pretty sure, that no one in this thread, is a Supe fan, let alone a fanboy. Wait, did you just say fanboys make you sick? You and Devil Hulk are the biggest fanboys on KMC, and you both stem from Hulk. So, you make yourself sick?
Also:Originally posted by Brutacus
I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about heck I'm pretty sure I have more comics from hulks than you have heck I'm pretty sure I'm even sure I'm a bigger hulk fan than you heck I even have a 2 movie boards from hulk in my room who are both 2,14m long dude he beat thor or stalmate him, because thor went h2h with him, iff he didn't he could beat him most of the time's, and still doeasn't answer the question how he will react at a guy who could go as fast as lightspeed.

DigiMark007
Most of them think we will "see the light".

I think some also see the interent as a dumping ground for whatever insulting and/or illogical crap that they want, not realizing that many of us take part in a respectful social community here on KMC. I actually don't think xmeat falls into that category (he's seems like the type 1 "see the light" sort).

But really, xmeat, since you don't seem to want to quit, at least start using issue #'s, or scans if possible, along with counterpoints that don't involve swear words.

P.S. I hate Superman. But you're still dead wrong.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by DigiMark007

P.S. I hate Superman. But you're still dead wrong.

Don't lie Digi....we've all seen the superman underpants,Wallpaper and Blow-up "Adult fun" doll with an s-sheild.

Now about my promotion to mod...

bigbran
Superman beats all of them... easily.

Then Superman goes back, and beats them all combined. Then he pulls a Void and makes Hulk look like a common thug.

Brutacus
Originally posted by bigbran
Superman beats all of them... easily.

Then Superman goes back, and beats them all combined. Then he pulls a Void and makes Hulk look like a common thug.
Na pretty sure iff he did the same as void he would make hulk crap his pants, like void did wink

qqqqqqq
is devilhulk that good? feats?

bigbran
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
is devilhulk that good? feats? We would if we could.
He has none... at all!

A common thug that has only been shown once, has him beat in the feat game.
Devil Hulk (poster), and xmeat just lick his balls enough, so that it makes it look like he invincible.

thanospimphand
supes kills them all, including lilmeat then dances on there graves

xmeat
supes isn't beating every hulk combined i cant believe how stupid you people are.

Sparkz
joe fixit
professor hulk
savage hulk
mindless hulk
maestro hulk
onslaught hulk
war hulk

ok for crying out loud there was no onslaught Hulk it was just Savage Hulk, it wasn't mindless because he was talking he was saying "Hulk smash" etc what did he actualy do to make him an entirely different incarnation?? God this little thing annoys me lol

xmeat
Originally posted by Sparkz
ok for crying out loud there was no onslaught Hulk it was just Savage Hulk, it wasn't mindless because he was talking he was saying "Hulk smash" etc what did he actualy do to make him an entirely different incarnation?? God this little thing annoys me lol i thought thats what people call him.

Sparkz
i thought thats what people call him.

Really? well I suppose some people call him mindless because banner was "Shut off" but he kept some of his humanity as he was talking. Some people call him savage Hulk (Like me) because well he acted like savage Hulk, and some people call him Onslaught Hulk because... I don't know why.

MattDay
superman is too fast and fights hulk level guys all the time, beating the crap out of them every time, it would be interesting to see how doomsday would do in the same gauntlet, considering he's similar in dimension to hulk, how far could he go?

xmeat
Originally posted by MattDay
superman is too fast and fights hulk level guys all the time, beating the crap out of them every time, it would be interesting to see how doomsday would do in the same gauntlet, considering he's similar in dimension to hulk, how far could he go? and hulk fights superman level guys all the time as well.

MattDay
not really

qqqqqqq
good god already you supes fanboys make me wanna smash. funny it is that you're the one calling people supes fanboy when you the biased hulk fanboy

MattDay
hypocrites!!!

qqqqqqq
and hulk fights superman level guys all the time as well. ALL the time??

xmeat
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
ALL the time?? well most of the time.

Soljer
well most of the time.

Since when were Captain America, Deadpool, T'Challa, Wolverine, Spiderman, etc. Superman level?

confused

MattDay
don't worry eventually he'll get bored and open up another thread instead

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Since when were Captain America, Deadpool, T'Challa, Wolverine, Spiderman, etc. Superman level?

confused no buffoon thor, gladiator,juggernaut, onslaught, abomination.

MattDay
juggernaught isn't really supermans level, neither is abomination, the other three are similar, i'll give you that much

Soljer
Thor? Yeah, when he starts using Mjolnir as anything other than a hammer, we'll talk.

Gladiator? When he starts using his faster than light speed advantage, we'll talk.

The Juggernaut? Where has the Hulk beaten him? confused

Onslaught? Onslaught ALLOWED the Hulk to crack his armor - and the Hulk got knocked out by the backlash. Also not a big feat, considering that Thor and Cyclops have both cracked Onslaught's armor as well.

Abomination? Superman level? Put the crack pipe down, friend.

xmeat
Thor? Yeah, when he starts using Mjolnir as anything other than a hammer, we'll talk.

Gladiator? When he starts using his faster than light speed advantage, we'll talk.

The Juggernaut? Where has the Hulk beaten him? confused

Onslaught? Onslaught ALLOWED the Hulk to crack his armor - and the Hulk got knocked out by the backlash. Also not a big feat, considering that Thor and Cyclops have both cracked Onslaught's armor as well.

Abomination? Superman level? Put the crack pipe down, friend. so you doubt hulks feats just because of what you think the other character should of done.

Soljer
No.

The only ones I even brought that up on are Thor and Gladiator.

Thor could have easily banished the Hulk to an exiled dimension. Or stolen his soul. Why didn't he? Because then Marvel would have lost TONS of money from the Hulk fans.

Gladiator, like Superman, the Flash, and the Silver Surfer, can move FASTER THAN LIGHT ITSELF. Why don't they use this ability in fights more often? Because that would be a very boring, one-panel comic that very few people would buy.

It's common sense - something many Hulk fanboys seem to lack.

batdude123
Superman clears it.... with ease.

Beta Ray Howard
Superman clears it.

xmeat
bs maestro breaks his neck no way supes beats every hulk combined quit being a fanboy already guys you'll sound like broken records.

carver9
how?????
superman move's at light speed so how will he be able to get his hands on supermans neck??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Supes dont move anywhere NEAR THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Show me something that states that he moves at light speed. Now I want everyone that collects wizard books to pull out wizard #173, in that book the writer of infinite crisis states that superman height is 6'3, weights 235 pounds, years active 12, able to fly - yes, strength 100000 ; plus tons, speed 2000 miles per second maximum. Thats what the writer say. Look at the magazine yourself. Supes never moves at the speed of light. It always states that superman moves around about 2000 mps, I have read it to many times in comics where it states that he only moves around about that speed, example. In superman comic called "for tomorrow" why when equus shot bullets at a number of soldiers superman said this " six hundred seventy two miles per hour thats the speed of a bullet fired from a m-60. Its been said that Im faster than a speeding bullet, and i am but sometimes being faster than a speeding bullet isn not fast enough." These are the words out of superman mouth. If superman was faster than light he could have stopped them bullets with no problem and then went around the world and stopped more bullet before they even came out the barrell but the soldiers ended up getting killed because superman wasnt fast enough.

Superman dont go faster than light, not even close. Deal with it. Superman fans.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Supes dont move anywhere NEAR THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Show me something that states that he moves at light speed. Now I want everyone that collects wizard books to pull out wizard #173, in that book the writer of infinite crisis states that superman height is 6'3, weights 235 pounds, years active 12, able to fly - yes, strength 100000 ; plus tons, speed 2000 miles per second maximum. Thats what the writer say. Look at the magazine yourself. Supes never moves at the speed of light. It always states that superman moves around about 2000 mps, I have read it to many times in comics where it states that he only moves around about that speed, example. In superman comic called "for tomorrow" why when equus shot bullets at a number of soldiers superman said this " six hundred seventy two miles per hour thats the speed of a bullet fired from a m-60. Its been said that Im faster than a speeding bullet, and i am but sometimes being faster than a speeding bullet isn not fast enough." These are the words out of superman mouth. If superman was faster than light he could have stopped them bullets with no problem and then went around the world and stopped more bullet before they even came out the barrell but the soldiers ended up getting killed because superman wasnt fast enough.

Superman dont go faster than light, not even close. Deal with it. Superman fans.
Then why has he gone FTL in comics?

xmeat

Superman dont go faster than light, not even close. Deal with it. Superman fans. nuff said

carver9
by the way superman loses this battle he stops at mindless hulk that would stand there and take superman punch since despero took superman and captain marvel and wonderwoman punch with no problem and i consider mindless hulk more than tougher than despero. He superman punch and superman stands there in shock get grabbed by the head and get his neck snapped. Its just that easy. If your not omnipotent like onslaught that had unlimited strength, that punches created tornadoes and hurricanes while him and the hulk was fighting, your not stopping Mindless hulk. Supes mind need wonderwoman and jonn to help him accomplish that.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Then why has he gone FTL in comics?

Show me two scans where it states that he go that fast and who do I suppose to believe about superman speed, you are a comic book writer. I would like for you to do something. I want you to look at the most recent race that superman had with the flash. In that book It states, "Superman use to be much slower than he is now but he moves above the speed of sound, going at the speed of 2000 mps." Also in another book, I forgot the name of it, when loius was held captive by human on a boat and superman was rushing there to save her. It stated again " Superman just broke the sound barrier going at his max speed of 2000 mps." Im going to get the name of the book. I read it at walden books. Also in the dc encyclopedia it gives a description of superman powers and it says that it takes supes 2 minutes to get from earth to the moon. That dont sound like the speed of light to me.

carver9
by the way superman loses this battle he stops at mindless hulk that would stand there and take superman punch since despero took superman and captain marvel and wonderwoman punch with no problem and i consider mindless hulk more than tougher than despero. He superman punch and superman stands there in shock get grabbed by the head and get his neck snapped. Its just that easy. If your not omnipotent like onslaught that had unlimited strength, that punches created tornadoes and hurricanes while him and the hulk was fighting, your not stopping Mindless hulk. Supes mind need wonderwoman and jonn to help him accomplish that.

I meant to say that he might need wonderwoman and jonn to help him beat mindless hulk.

carver9
Another thing. Why in infinite crisis when superboy prime stated that hes going to fly at the speed of light to oa and destroy it, why couldnt superman catch up with him, why did superman say " hes so fast he out of our sights already, how do we suppose to catch him going that fast.". Then when they did TRY to follow him about the time that he did get there, the entire green lantern corp was destroyed. My point is, superboy prime was going at the speed of light but superman couldnt even see him anymore or keep up with his speed because he is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch slower and if he was fast enough he would have made there in enough time to stop superboy from killing the gl's.

Soljer
Going from the Earth to the sun in seconds? Going to the moons of Jupiter in four minutes? Punching Wonder Woman from space to the earth at light speed, and then keeping up with her as she flew into the crater?

xmeat
Going from the Earth to the sun in seconds? Going to the moons of Jupiter in four minutes? Punching Wonder Woman from space to the earth at light speed, and then keeping up with her as she flew into the crater? for minutes isn't light speed.

Draco69
for minutes isn't light speed.

http://files.myopera.com/bluesman2333/albums/634/thumbs/dumbass.jpg_thumb.jpg

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Draco69

eek! laughing laughing

Sparkz
I thought Superman didn't like to move at light speeds in populated areas because he would cause to much damage, think of Matrix reloaded when Neo was flying towards Trinity.

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing

xmeat
http://files.myopera.com/bluesman2333/albums/634/thumbs/dumbass.jpg_thumb.jpg why cause im right quit riding supes kryptonite

Draco69
why cause im right quit riding supes kryptonite

http://www.katnoodle.com/wp-content/imgcache/200-Jesus-dumbass.jpg

xmeat
http://www.katnoodle.com/wp-content/imgcache/200-Jesus-dumbass.jpg **** you dc pom pom

carver9
Going from the Earth to the sun in seconds? Going to the moons of Jupiter in four minutes? Punching Wonder Woman from space to the earth at light speed, and then keeping up with her as she flew into the crater?

1st thing you dont know what youre talking about with the superman and wonderwoman fight. He punched her hard and made her fly up pretty high but they were fighting the entire time and he was pushing backwards while they were fighting in space all the way until they got close to the sun and she realized that he was trying to push her into the sun and got lose and thats when he punched her back down to earth. He didnt punch her from the earth to the sun and met her there, he punched in space and flew up there where she was and was pushing her further back until they got close to the sun.

Show me where superman went from the moon to jupiter in four minutes which i know he didnt but even if he did, that still aint close to the speed of light which is 186000mps.

Sparkz
Well this has gone slightly off topic.

Draco69
**** you dc pom pom

http://files.myopera.com/essene/albums/24128/dumbass.jpg

SpunkySmurph
http://files.myopera.com/essene/albums/24128/dumbass.jpg

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Soljer
why cause im right quit riding supes kryptonite

Do you know how far away the moons of Jupiter are?

xmeat
Do you know how far away the moons of Jupiter are?

light speed is faster than 4 minutes the only dumbass is draco69

Draco69
1st thing you dont know what youre talking about with the superman and wonderwoman fight. He punched her hard and made her fly up pretty high but they were fighting the entire time and he was pushing backwards while they were fighting in space all the way until they got close to the sun and she realized that he was trying to push her into the sun and got lose and thats when he punched her back down to earth. He didnt punch her from the earth to the sun and met her there, he punched in space and flew up there where she was and was pushing her further back until they got close to the sun.

Show me where superman went from the moon to jupiter in four minutes which i know he didnt but even if he did, that still aint close to the speed of light which is 186000mps.

A) You're a complete and utter idiot...

B) The WW vs. Superman battle lasted from start to finish approximately 1 minute and 59 seconds....

C) Superman rammed WW into space and attempted to throw Diana into the Sun. Diana got free temporarily...before she was punched by Superman from the SUN to the Earth. They proceeded to continue their battle on Earth until Diana flew from North Dakota to Switzerland (also under two minutes...) and Superman followed.

If you do the friggin' math Superman was CLEARLY going at faster than lightspeed. There's no WAY he could reach the Sun (not to mention bacK) by going at only 2000 mph. It would take him YEARS. Centuries even....

erm

Draco69
light speed is faster than 4 minutes the only dumbass is draco69

Superman flew FROM Earth TO Jupiter in FOUR minutes.

THINK!

How can speed be faster than minutes?!

You SO deserve this:

http://italk2much.com/images/uploads/dumbass.jpg

carver9
flyin that speed from the moon to jupiter aint close to the speed of light.

xmeat
A) You're a complete and utter idiot...

B) The WW vs. Superman battle lasted from start to finish approximately 1 minute and 59 seconds....

C) Superman rammed WW into space and attempted to throw Diana into the Sun. Diana got free temporarily...before she was punched by Superman from the SUN to the Earth. They proceeded to continue their battle on Earth until Diana flew from North Dakota to Switzerland (also under two minutes...) and Superman followed.

If you do the friggin' math Superman was CLEARLY going at faster than lightspeed. There's no WAY he could reach the Sun (not to mention bacK) by going at only 2000 mph. It would take him YEARS. Centuries even....

erm two minutes also not lightspeed get lost kid.

Badabing
Show me two scans where it states that he go that fast and who do I suppose to believe about superman speed, you are a comic book writer. I would like for you to do something. I want you to look at the most recent race that superman had with the flash. In that book It states, "Superman use to be much slower than he is now but he moves above the speed of sound, going at the speed of 2000 mps." Also in another book, I forgot the name of it, when loius was held captive by human on a boat and superman was rushing there to save her. It stated again " Superman just broke the sound barrier going at his max speed of 2000 mps." Im going to get the name of the book. I read it at walden books. Also in the dc encyclopedia it gives a description of superman powers and it says that it takes supes 2 minutes to get from earth to the moon. That dont sound like the speed of light to me.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5289878
From Earth to the Sun in seconds.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5590/darksiedbeaten7sq.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6573/darksiedbeaten25ph.jpg

batdude123
Superman flying from Earth to one of Saturn's moons.

= 21x the speed of light

carver9
show me where he did this moon from jupiter thing anyway because that is a loooooooooooooooooooooooot above his speed.

Draco69
flyin that speed from the moon to jupiter aint close to the speed of light.

God, you're just plain dumb. Words cannot describe....

THINK!!!

Distance from Earth to Jupiter:

365 million miles

Speed of Light:

186,000 mi/sec

YOU think Superman can only go at 2000 mph.

Superman went from Earth to Jupiter in FOUR MINUTES.

DO THE MATH:

If Superman can only go at 2000 miles per hour, how long would it take him to get to Jupiter from Earth?

Short Answer: Alot f***ing longer than four minutes. It would take YEARS and YEARS to get to Jupiter. By the time he gets back, it would be the year 3000!

no expression

batdude123
show me where he did this moon from jupiter thing anyway because that is a loooooooooooooooooooooooot above his speed.

It was from Earth to one of SATURN'S moon's.

That equals 21x the speed of light.

Draco69
two minutes also not lightspeed get lost kid.

TIME NOT EQUAL TO SPEED.

LIGHTSPEED = 186,000 miles per second.

I don't know WHERE you got this idea that lightspeed is equal to a certain number of minutes...

Again:

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics8/nenslo/dumbass.jpg

Soljer
It takes light approximately eight minutes to get from the Sun to the Earth.

Eight minutes.

Superman flew darkseid from the Earth to the sun in a couple panels.
http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanvsdarkseid6lg1.jpg

It takes light something like a friggin hour to make it to the moons of saturn.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5772411

Flies at lightspeed in a black hole:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7672836
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7672837

Flies across galaxies:
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv2204p016bq2.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv2204p01718ap6.jpg

"Superman can race a speeding photon to it's target"
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/SupesracingPhoton.jpg

In Superman #153, a trip from Saturn to the sun (27 light minutes) and back again (for a total of 54 light minutes) was completed in seconds by the Man of Steel. This works out to about 3000 times the speed of light.

In War of the Gods #4: Superman out-raced an energy beam to its target.

In Man of Steel #134, Superman outraced an energy blast from the Aegis armor.

Punches the ***** at faster than light speeds:
http://img279.imageshack.us/my.php?image=angrysupes8ju.jpg

Draco69
Originally posted by batdude123
It was from Earth to one of SATURN'S moon's.

That equals 21x the speed of light.

Ah! Saturn. That just makes Superman f***king faster.....

eek!

Thank you for doing the math. I didn't want to waste time doing the math for these idiots....

carver9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5289878
From Earth to the Sun in seconds.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5590/darksiedbeaten7sq.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6573/darksiedbeaten25ph.jpg

Very, very, very, bad examples of someone moving at light speed. 1st thing that make me think that superman aint moving at light speed is the fact that batman seen him flying off. If he was going at light speed batman wouldnt have witnessed any of that. Another thing is that him and darkseid had an entire speech while flying to the sun, aint that a b*****. The 1st pic that you showed, even though it dont states that he was moving at the speed of light, I believe that superman back then could do it but he have been toned down a looooooooooooooooot.

Let me give you some examples of someone moving at light speed and you actually see someone say that its light speed that they are going.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Hyperspeed1.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Near-NovaExplosion.jpg

Do you see what i mean. Do you see the difference between me and your posts.

Gladiator can do it, superman cant come close to doing it. Its a dream that he will always have until they bring pre crisis back.

xmeat
the writers didn't even state supes that fast so who should we believe you or people who actually right comics.

batdude123
Ah! Saturn. That just makes Superman f***king faster.....

eek!

Thank you for doing the math. I didn't want to waste time doing the math for these idiots....

Yeah.

Soljer
*laughs* You're an ignorant *****, you realize, yes?

Four minutes. To Saturn.

Do the math, dipshit.

Draco69
Very, very, very, bad examples of someone moving at light speed. 1st thing that make me think that superman aint moving at light speed is the fact that batman seen him flying off. If he was going at light speed batman wouldnt have witnessed any of that. Another thing is that him and darkseid had an entire speech while flying to the sun, aint that a b*****. The 1st pic that you showed, even though it dont states that he was moving at the speed of light, I believe that superman back then could do it but he have been toned down a looooooooooooooooot.

Let me give you some examples of someone moving at light speed and you actually see someone say that its light speed that they are going.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/Near-NovaExplosion.jpg

Gladiator can do it, superman cant come close to doing it. Its a dream that he will always have until they bring pre crisis back.

Bad examples? Perhaps for the mentally retarded who clearly possess neither logical reasoning nor mathematical aptitude whatsoever....

Badabing

No matter what you think, Superman flew Darkseid to the Sun in seconds. Check all the other scans also. You lose. wink

batdude123
In Superman #153, a trip from Saturn to the sun (27 light minutes) and back again (for a total of 54 light minutes) was completed in seconds by the Man of Steel. This works out to about 3000 times the speed of light.

DAMN!!! That's shit's crazy!! eek!

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
DAMN!!! That's shit's crazy!! eek!

Yeah. He went a friggin LIGHT HOUR in seconds topping out at a few times the speed of sound *rolls eyes*.

xmeat
not light speed ds aint even light speed and he fought supes.

batdude123
Yeah. He went a friggin LIGHT HOUR in seconds topping out at a few times the speed of sound *rolls eyes*.

laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
n00b3

snoopdogg
Yeah. He went a friggin LIGHT HOUR in seconds topping out at a few times the speed of sound *rolls eyes*. I have to question that one. I don't remember it that way but Superman is indeed way faster than light as you guys have shown.

batdude123

http://dangerwest.com/wp-content/photos/redforeman.jpg

xmeat
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I have to question that one. I don't remember it that way but Superman is indeed way faster than light as you guys have shown. bs

SpunkySmurph
shifty

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/404px-Hulk_mount.jpg

Teh Hulk clers it!!11!1!one!!!1

Soljer

Do you know what that means? A light-year is a measurement of distance. A light-minute is a measurement of distance.

A light minute is the distance that light covers in a single minute.

Superman covered FIFTY FOUR LIGHT MINUTES in seconds. He travelled as much distance as light does in an HOUR, in a few seconds.

How is that not light speed? How retarded are you?

Badabing
Guys, let's settle down with the insults. Win the debate in the arena of facts and scans.

Soljer
Guys, let's settle down with the insults. Win the debate in the arena of facts and scans.

We have. no expression.

snoopdogg
This gauntlet is't even really a contest actually. War Hulk couldn't really even finish off Juggernaut.

carver9
God, you're just plain dumb. Words cannot describe....

THINK!!!

Distance from Earth to Jupiter:

365 million miles

Speed of Light:

186,000 mi/sec

YOU think Superman can only go at 2000 mph.

Superman went from Earth to Jupiter in FOUR MINUTES.

DO THE MATH:

If Superman can only go at 2000 miles per hour, how long would it take him to get to Jupiter from Earth?

Short Answer: Alot f***ing longer than four minutes. It would take YEARS and YEARS to get to Jupiter. By the time he gets back, it would be the year 3000!

no expression

Your not smart. You do know that people fly a lot faster in space right. Superman gets a major speed increase while in space which still dont make him move at the speed of light. Answer this for me then. Why when superboy prime flew off at the speed of light, superman couldnt see him anymore and they couldnt catch up to him. Why did superboy prime call superman slow.

xmeat
back to topic supes aint faster than lightspeed writers never even stated this why should i believe you and not people who actually write comics. Supes aint beating every single hulk and that all there is to it war stopped freaking juggernaut you think supes could pull that off.

Symmetric Chaos
back to topic supes aint faster than lightspeed writers never even stated this why should i believe you and not people who actually write comics. Supes aint beating every single hulk and that all there is to it war stopped freaking juggernaut you think supes could pull that off.

He didn't really stop Juggy he just redirected his momentum.

Soljer
Writers have put Superman's speed at faster than light SEVERAL times. He's escaped DOUBLE black holes via speed alone.

He's travelled from earth to saturn in seconds. From earth to the sun in seconds. He's crossed galaxies in instants.

How are any of these feats slower than the speed of light? Tell me. Please.

xmeat
He didn't really stop Juggy he just redirected his momentum. nope he stopped him stopped him dammit

Symmetric Chaos
nope he stopped him stopped him dammit

No he didn't.

Juggy was still pushing him back when WarHulk went all Aikido on him.

xmeat
No he didn't.

Juggy was still pushing him back when WarHulk went all Aikido on him. DAMMIT HE STOPPED HIM THEN PUNCH HIS ASS A LONG DISTANCE.

Soljer
nope he stopped him stopped him dammit

The Juggernaut pushed War Hulk back for MILES until War Hulk finally used his tentacle to redirect Cain's momentum and throw him.

Symmetric Chaos
DAMMIT HE STOPPED HIM THEN PUNCH HIS ASS A LONG DISTANCE.

I'm going to guess that you didn't ever see the comic.

SpunkySmurph
Writers have put Superman's speed at faster than light SEVERAL times. He's escaped DOUBLE black holes via speed alone.

He's travelled from earth to saturn in seconds. From earth to the sun in seconds. He's crossed galaxies in instants.

No good writers eva sayd dat, they were on crack or sumthin, but I dunno its not tru!!! An how com I aint neva seen thees so called feats that don exist cause your a liar thats how!! How can you scape a black hoal, tell me dat liar!!! Hulk strongest wun der is!!!!!!!!111!111! Supes loses. Suprman is a pussy!!!!! Hulk roxrs!!!1

RAWR!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No good writers eva sayd dat, they were on crack or sumthin, but I dunno its not tru!!! An how com I aint neva seen thees so called feats that don exist cause your a liar thats how!! How can you scape a black hoal, tell me dat liar!!! Hulk strongest wun der is!!!!!!!!111!111! Supes loses. Suprman is a pussy!!!!! Hulk roxrs!!!1

RAWR!!!

That's actually MORE coherent than most of these hulk fanboys....

carver9

The same writers that put him moving faster than light speed is the ones that keep quoting that he only goes 2000mps, so whats your point. mad

Superman cant go that fast deal with it, I know that it hurts. Now pre crisis can.

SpunkySmurph
That's actually MORE coherent than most of these hulk fanboys....

I try my best
thankyou

snoopdogg
DAMMIT HE STOPPED HIM THEN PUNCH HIS ASS A LONG DISTANCE. He didn't punch him. He swung him. This scan should prove Juggy is stronger than Hulk. Juggy had no trouble pushing back a amped up Hulk.

carver9
Im not a hulk fan, not even close to being a fan of his, Im a wolverine fan but i do know the hulks capability and he fights speedsters (2000 mps speedsters) on a daily basis. Hulk can and will tag superman just like metallo, mongul, and kalibak has done. Hulk grabs superman by the head and makes himself get as mad as he can while superman is still in his hands, to increase his strength and he rips supes in half like he did ultimate wolverine.

Symmetric Chaos
He didn't punch him. He swung him. This scan should prove Juggy is stronger than Hulk. Juggy had no trouble pushing back a amped up Hulk.

we've been trying to tell him this but reality seems to be perpetually beyond his grasp

Galvaclaw
Once in a Flash comic is more than one time? Also it was 2000mps and accelerting. They'd both reached light speed at the very least by the end of the race. Seeing as Superman's heat vision which travels at light speed couldn't hit the flash because he was traveling so fast, but Superman was still keeping pace with him.

SpunkySmurph
WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE WHAT XMEAT THINKS?

batdude123
The same writers that put him moving faster than light speed is the ones that keep quoting that he only goes 2000mps, so whats your point. mad

Superman cant go that fast deal with it, I know that it hurts. Now pre crisis can.

http://coolmusic.no.sapo.pt/private/retard.jpg

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Once in a Flash comic is more than one time? Also it was 2000mps and accelerting. They'd both reached light speed at the very least by the end of the race. Seeing as Superman's heat vision which travels at light speed couldn't hit the flash because he was traveling so fast, but Superman was still keeping pace with him. Good point. Wally was outrunning Supes hv but Supes was keeping pace.

carver9
yeah theyre right on the juggernaut and war hulk deal. Juggernaut was to strong for hulk until he pulled out that whip. If it wasnt for that whip juggs would still be pushing him back today, while laughing at the hulks effort but to help the situation out, if that was supes that juggs was bear hugging with, he would have been getting pushed back to. It might would have been easier and less work than he is doing with the hulk. It has been classified NUMEROUS of times that juggernaut have unlimited strength and people use the facts that he dont pick up space ships or things like that. When have he needed to do that, only hero's do things like that when theyre saving people. Juggernaut is a punch and kick person, not a person that throws buildings on you (even though i seen him lifting up sky scrappers.).

SpunkySmurph
Good point. Wally was outrunning Supes hv but Supes was keeping pace.

Wouldn't Supes then be running through his own heat vision? I haven't seen the scans. shrug

xmeat
He didn't punch him. He swung him. This scan should prove Juggy is stronger than Hulk. Juggy had no trouble pushing back a amped up Hulk. if hulk didnt stop juggy then how come cain said impossible just before war tossed his ass i wish you guys stop trying to find every negative flaw in hulks feat just to say he's weak.

snoopdogg
Wouldn't Supes then be running through his own heat vision? I haven't seen the scans. shrug I don't know. I have seen the flash using a flash light while he was running but had to becareful not to outrun the light.

Symmetric Chaos
if hulk didnt stop juggy then how come cain said impossible just before war tossed his ass

I don't even understand what you're saying here

snoopdogg
if hulk didnt stop juggy then how come cain said impossible just before war tossed his ass i wish you guys stop trying to find every negative flaw in hulks feat just to say he's weak. The fact is that Hulk had to tap into the Celestial tech. just to slow Juggy down. That proves that normal Hulk may not be stronger than Cain.

carver9
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Once in a Flash comic is more than one time? Also it was 2000mps and accelerting. They'd both reached light speed at the very least by the end of the race. Seeing as Superman's heat vision which travels at light speed couldn't hit the flash because he was traveling so fast, but Superman was still keeping pace with him.

I only seen that it stated superman only going 2000mps, all this other stuff that your talking about is bs. Tell me this, this is very suspicious. Why in the flash race did it say that superman was going at 2000 mps and in the wizard book # 173 it is stating that superman max speed is 2000mps isnt that a coinsidence. HMMMMM. makes you think. I must didnt guess or make these things up that im telling you all if your reading the same thing that im reading. In the wizard book IT STATES THAT SUPERMAN SPEED IS AT 2000 MPS it even says that earth 2 superman goes 1200mps maximum.

Superman fans need to do more research on there characters before defending him because you dont know what you are talking about. One day he might go that speed but its not today.

Badabing
I don't know. I have seen the flash using a flash light while he was running but had to becareful not to outrun the light.
Light always move away from objects, even objects in motion, at the speed of light.

SpunkySmurph
WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE WHAT XMEAT THINKS?

WHY IS THIS DEBATE STILL GOING ON?

snoopdogg
I only seen that it stated superman only going 2000mps, all this other stuff that your talking about is bs. Tell me this, this is very suspicious. Why in the flash race did it say that superman was going at 2000 mps and in the wizard book # 173 it is stating that superman max speed is 2000mps isnt that a coinsidence. HMMMMM. makes you think. I must didnt guess or make these things up that im telling you all if your reading the same thing that im reading. In the wizard book IT STATES THAT SUPERMAN SPEED IS AT 2000 MPS it even says that earth 2 superman goes 1200mps maximum.

Superman fans need to do more research on there characters before defending him because you dont know what you are talking about. One day he might go that speed but its not today. Your're using Wizard as official evidence?

He's flown FTL. We have shown it.

xmeat
He didn't punch him. He swung him. This scan should prove Juggy is stronger than Hulk. Juggy had no trouble pushing back a amped up Hulk. here stopped juggernaut first than used his whip . Then tossed his ass.

Draco69
Your're using Wizard as official evidence?

Wizard ALSO states that Superman would easily beat Hulk with their Top Ten Superheroes article....

shifty

snoopdogg
here stopped juggernaut first than used his whip . Then tossed his ass. That proves that Juggy is stronger than normal Hulk imo. Hulk had to tap into the Celestial tech. to do that.

Symmetric Chaos
here stopped juggernaut first than used his whip . Then tossed his ass.

He doesn't stop.

They meet eyes and Cain is afraid because he sees that Hulk is not afraid even though he's losing as well as more intelligent than he had thought.

carver9
if hulk didnt stop juggy then how come cain said impossible just before war tossed his ass i wish you guys stop trying to find every negative flaw in hulks feat just to say he's weak.

Hes not weak, he is one of the strongest characters out there and its not a doubt that War hulk isnt stronger than superman because he is but like I said before juggernaut has unlimited strength.

Read this about his strength level.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=96
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

Galvaclaw
Oh my God. I'm sorry this level of idiocy is becoming too much. I mean these guys seem to have an idea of how powerful characters are and run with no matter how much evidence is thrown at them.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Flash/Flashv2209p013.jpg

Here's the scan in question. Though I doubt it will convince Carver because it contradicts what the mighty Wizard said. Earth 2 Superman has 1200mps maximum, right... He travelled millions of miles almost instantly while fighting the Anti moniter. But you won't believe it because Wizard didn't say it.

carver9
Your're using Wizard as official evidence?

It was a interview, it wasnt just regular people talking about his speed, it was brian azzarello, jim lee, and scott williams, superman writers. Doew that make everything better for you. Now who do I believe you are the writers. I bet you if the writer said that superman moves 400x the speed of light you would accept it. laughing

xmeat
He doesn't stop.

They meet eyes and Cain is afraid because he sees that Hulk is not afraid even though he's losing as well as more intelligent than he had thought. cain is scared that war isn't scared thats why he stopped laughing laughing

Soljer
It was a interview, it wasnt just regular people talking about his speed, it was brian azzarello, jim lee, and scott williams, superman writers. Doew that make everything better for you. Now who do I believe you are the writers. I bet you if the writer said that superman moves 400x the speed of light you would accept it. laughing

No, I wouldn't accept it.

Not when we just showed that Superman has been written at three thousand times the speed of light.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>