Acid Trip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
What's the weirdest acid trip story you've heard? I had a friend who went on a trip, and a car apparently threatened to kill him if he told his friends that he was talking to the car. Any stories, or experiences?

Barker
Nah.

Röland
This one kid that lived in my hometown took acid one night and walked into the cemetary. He busted up a bunch of headstones and wrecked the cemetary pretty good. When the cops asked him why? He said he saw all the dead people rising out of their graves and coming after him.

Dusty
One time, I went on this forum called KMC.

It was mad gnarly.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by AngryManatee
if he told his friends ...

Naz
This one kid in my neighborhood mixed acid with some other drugs. Then he killed his family with an axe, including his two infant siblings. It was a family of ten, one girl survived because she was at a friend's house.

TRH
This guy watched halloween 4 and then took acid(he was in a dorm)and was chased by myers or so he thout and jumped off the roof breaking nearly every bone in his body

Dusty
Originally posted by Naz
This one kid in my neighborhood mixed acid with some other drugs. Then he killed his family with an axe, including his two infant siblings. It was a family of ten, one girl survived because she was at a friend's house.

He must have had a huge hangover, afterwards.

Naz
Originally posted by Dusty
He must have had a huge hangover, afterwards.

He had such a massive headache he didn't even hear the judge when he got sentenced to life.

Dusty
Originally posted by Naz
He had such a massive headache he didn't even hear the judge when he got sentenced to life.

He's lucky he didn't get death.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Naz

OMG... Is that serious?

Naz
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG... Is that serious?

Yeah, he went to my church, I was in sunday school with his siblings.

LiL nAstY GirL
Thats so horrible...

Naz
Yeah. erm

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG... thats really ****ed up...

Vinny Valentine
Now they're in Sunday School...In Heaven *ominous music*

Eclipso
One guy I know took some acid and then walked out in the middle of the street down town and started yelling cause he thought the street was coming down on him like a tidal wave.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Now they're in Sunday School...In Heaven *ominous music*

Hahaha...oh man...

I guess I'll post some of my own stories later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.