Magneto/Quicksilver/Wanda vs Franklin/Rachel/Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Family vs Family Ok

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Family vs Family Ok no expression
Everyone from the second family, could solo the first team.

Brutacus
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression
Everyone from the second family, could solo the first team.
current quicksilver??? he seems pretty badass

bigbran
Originally posted by Brutacus
current quicksilver??? he seems pretty badass Franklin Richards:
With my sister, I brought back Galactus.
Create pocket dimensions.

Rachel:
Beat a weak Galactus.
Beat Dormammu.

Hyperstorm:
Stalemated Galactus.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Brutacus
current quicksilver??? he seems pretty badass

Both Franklin and Rachael have powers that are more powerful than Galactus no expression

Hyperstorm has the powers of both his parents. He is pretty much only second to Thanos with the IG or God

Brutacus
Franklin Richards:
With my sister, I brought back Galactus.
Create pocket dimensions.

Rachel:
Beat a weak Galactus.
Beat Dormammu.

Hyperstorm:
Stalemated Galactus.
ok you convinced me smile still wanne know what quicksilver can do with his new powers

Grimm22

Hyperstorm:
Stalemated Galactus.

Don't forget his most powerful feat

Healing Ben's face after it was scarred by Wolverine laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Both Franklin and Rachael have powers that are more powerful than Galactus no expression

Hyperstorm has the powers of both his parents. He is pretty much only second to Thanos with the IG or God no expression

Utrigita
Originally posted by Grimm22

Hyperstorm has the powers of both his parents. He is pretty much only second to Thanos with the IG or God

No Franklin and Rachel is nowhere near Galactus when it comes to powerlevels, and hyperstom didn't stalemant Galactus infact he wasn't capable of doing any harm to him, Instead Galactus feed on him like he was a planet since his power is origin from hyperspace.

Funny how Galactus returned from the black hole but Hyperstorm didn't. Powerleel Galactus>Hyperstorm/Franklin/Rachel.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
No Franklin and Rachel is nowhere near Galactus when it comes to powerlevels, and hyperstom didn't stalemant Galactus infact he wasn't capable of doing any harm to him, Instead Galactus feed on him like he was a planet since his power is origin from hyperspace.

Funny how Galactus returned from the black hole but Hyperstorm didn't. Powerleel Galactus>Hyperstorm/Franklin/Rachel.

Great point. Do u know Rachel Summers wields the Phoenix Force? Do u know Hyperstorm is a amalgam of a Celestial/Phoenix power? smile

Utrigita
Great point. Do u know Rachel Summers wields the Phoenix Force? Do u know Hyperstorm is a amalgam of a Celestial/Phoenix power? smile

Wielded the phoenix force would be more precise, and I isn't argue against Hyperstorm being powerful I am arguing against him being put on the same level as Galactus which in my opinion is unrealistic to even think of.

guy222
Wielded the phoenix force would be more precise, and I isn't argue against Hyperstorm being powerful I am arguing against him being put on the same level as Galactus which in my opinion is unrealistic to even think of.

Sounds ok smile

bigbran
Team one still gets pounded no matter how you look at it though...

Wait... if you knew that Hyperstorm was Phoenix like, and Rachel had the Phoenix, then why would you even make the thread?
If you knew those, then you should have known that team one stands no chance.

guy222
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Team one still gets pounded no matter how you look at it though...

Wait... if you knew that Hyperstorm was Phoenix like, and Rachel had the Phoenix, then why would you even make the thread?
If you knew those, then you should have known that team one stands no chance.

Team Two ftw

llagrok
Team Two ftw

guy222

Galactus is Galactus smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.