Bomberman Vs. Kirby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Go!

MetaHybrid
Can't kirby suck in his bombs and absorb his power? Or better yet just suck in Bomberman? I think Kirby wins.

beta ray bob
if bomberman layed a bomb and kirby sucked it in kirby would explode

Tha C-Master
Hasn't he done it before? Isn't one his basic enemies a bomb thrower?

beta ray bob
right, i forgot

Muck101
Yes, but Kirby had to spit it out back at them. If Bm times the explosion right, or just tosses a small one in when Kirby tries to suck him in, he could win. Kirbys still a little pink ball of badassness though.

beta ray bob
lol, yeah, plus, my love for bomberman is fading, because there is a new one for the xbox 360
looks like iron man don't he?

MadMel
EDIT - **********
thought this was megaman vs. kirby laughing out loud
now the odds are pretty even..
is kirby himself or has he got a form??

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Muck101
Yes, but Kirby had to spit it out back at them. If Bm times the explosion right, or just tosses a small one in when Kirby tries to suck him in, he could win. Kirbys still a little pink ball of badassness though. No, he could take the power, I have the kirby games, and superstar...

Muck101
Kirby starts off as himself.

beta ray bob
is it the xbox 360 version of bomberman or the origional bomber man, or the chibi bomberman?

Muck101
chibi! big grin

beta ray bob
ok (but the 360 one is sooooo much cooler)

Muck101
meh, I like the chibi one more. for nostalgic purposes. Lets say its the 360 one.

beta ray bob
360 one beats kirby down with his giant hand

Acrosurge
Originally posted by beta ray bob
360 one beats kirby down with his giant hand Well, he does look cool, but what are his abilities? He's going to need more than a giant hand to overcome Kirby's suction and copy powers.

beta ray bob
he is over 3times kirby's size easily thats like sucking up king dede

Acrosurge
Originally posted by beta ray bob
he is over 3times kirby's size easily thats like sucking up king dede There are folks here that claim Kirby could still do it, based on the fact that he can suck up Bowser in Smash Brothers Melee. I don't buy that since Kirby doesn't seem to be able to suck in larger guys without beating them down first. These are the same folks who claim Kirby can destroy stars with a punch and survive moon-sized explosions. I don't buy it, but some people do.

kamikz
Well, I guess he has to be able to actually fit the persons/things he is sucking up in his stomach to actually do it, though he has a pretty stretchful body....

Couldn't it be gameplay. I mean, it wouldn't be very fun to suck up every boss and swallow them, thus being done with them, but I don't know, haven't got that much info about him to be honest...

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by kamikz
Well, I guess he has to be able to actually fit the persons/things he is sucking up in his stomach to actually do it, though he has a pretty stretchful body....

Couldn't it be gameplay. I mean, it wouldn't be very fun to suck up every boss and swallow them, thus being done with them, but I don't know, haven't got that much info about him to be honest...

It could be gameplay, but I think it's because they are more stronger than the normal enemies, or they are bigger and can't be pulled in by Kirby's inhaling. Kirby might have to weaken them first before he is able to suck them up, since they are down on the floor with no strength to fight back.

Also Kirby doesn't have to suck up his enemies to gain their power. He is able in eat Ninja Stars and gain his Ninja ability, so he could probably do the same thing with Bomberman's bombs.

beta ray bob
Originally posted by Acrosurge
There are folks here that claim Kirby could still do it, based on the fact that he can suck up Bowser in Smash Brothers Melee.

super smash bros. melee is not canon. he cannot suck things up unless he defeats them, or can kill them with one hit instead.

MadMel
if it is 360 bomber..ah, it makes no difference, even though its a bit unfair that your upgrading bomber and leaving kirby..kirby hass (in normal form), taken hits from giant cannons and lasers that could damage a crystal reactor..he isnt useless without his copy..

beta ray bob
kirby would pwn chibi bomberman i am just trying 2 make this fair

MadMel
hmm ok...

beta ray bob
hey, what it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.