What do you hope/think will happen in A-W-E?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates-Orlie
What do you hope or think will happen in At World's End?

PirateDiva
I HOPE JAck and Liz realize they love each other and stay together!

But i feel Will and Liz are gonna be together!

I want to see some geniuine feelings between Jack and Liz....and i hope there are more Jack and Lizzie scenes! big grin

Djinn
me toooo!!! i hope there will be some chemistry between jack and elizabeth. i think it makes the whole story a lot more interesting and of course, a lot HOTTER big grin

JacksSweet

pyratequeen
I want Jack and liz to get together and for liz to finally realize she likes being a pirate. But, if jack and liz do get together, I'll feel bad for will. Maybe Will will find someone in AWE.

surfchikpir8fan
I hate to be a spoil-sport but I hope AWE doesn't turn into a romance thing, romance always slows a movie down i think ... anyway I'd be more than happy either way, because both are great couples sooooo ... yeah, I don't mind. I just hope there's war and battles, war and battles, war and battles lol!

Surreal_44
I would like some of those running jokes to be in the film....

---We need another eunuch joke, of course.

---An "I'm still rooting for you" joke

---One scene of Jack/James snark

big grin

willofthewisp
We need Gibbs to put down his rum and play out this scene.

(Pearl)

Jack: Mr. Gibbs? Mr. Gibbs!

Pintel: He ain't here, cap'n.

Ragetti: Definitely not here.

Jack: Where's he gotten off to? (sees a note on the mast. Jack reads it) Holy guacamole!

CUT TO BEAUTIFUL DESERT ISLAND

(Gibbs is wearing a hula skirt and has shells covering his nipples whilst Scarlett and Giselle in skimpy native outfits hold both sides of a limbo stick)

Gibbs: Lower, ladies! (limbos under it)

Scarlett: Oh, you are SOOOOO flexible, Joshamee!

Giselle: Much more so than Jack ever was.

Gibbs: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Giselle: Let's make love under the stars!

Gibbs: But it's the middle of the day...

Scarlett: We didn't say START making love under the stars. (They both giggle as they approach Gibbs. Gibbs just smiles)

surfchikpir8fan
Lol you crack me up willo, how do you think of scripts like that lol!

lovethemtigers
Very funny willo.....and of course...I'm rooting for a jack and elizabeth pairing....and I'm hoping we have more tensed scenes between them...and a kiss....but highly doubt it.....I'm sure Disney is going to stick with the (yawn) boring old love story of liz and will...yuck....if that's the case....if liz and jack dont get together..then i won't liz to be on her own...cuz i don't think i could stomach another kiss between her and will.....

I hope we still have some humor, despite the fact that AWE looks and seems pretty dark....

oh gosh....i have to admit i'll be heartbroken if they let will and liz get married...because fate's already intervened once, and her wedding dress sunk to the bottom of the ocean...and Norrie wishes she could've looked like that while thinking about him the way she does about Jack..and she's more hurt that jack lied to her than concerned that will met his father on the flying dutchman...and the compass points to the thing you want most in this world..and the camera shots (despite the hidden meanings) pointed to jack for liz (and it's obvious by her reactions she thinks so)...and she curious about what it would be like to be with jack..and she was giddy over the fact of what "persuading" him could entail....and she is heartbroken at the end after what she has done for jack...and she sooo wanted him to kiss her in the curiosity scene ..and she sooo wanted to move in for a second kiss after she chained him to the mast.....and she's always dreamed of being with a real pirate...and she's a Pirate herself now...and Jack is smiling cuz he knows that Elizabeth's heart is the same as his now....

lovethemtigers
oh yeah...and she chose to cling to Jack's leg like a rock idol icon..instead of going down to craddle and hug will after he takes the fall from the cargo net....and after everything she is willing to sail to the ends of the world to bring back witty Jack and his precious pearl...

Ericadawn
Well, she should help bring back Jack. She's the one that killed him.

Surreal_44
^^ That's interesting.

I wouldn't mind seeing a kiss between Lizzie and James. Now that would make the movie complete for me. big grin

Also, the dog from the prison...he absolutely must be in the film somehow. He's too cute to leave on Pelegastos Island.

Pirates-Orlie
Yes okey, I understand you all want Liz and Jack together, but I meant the advanture! What do you think will happen in A-W-E as action? Like would Will get his father free and will they get the Pearl back? That kind of things...

By the way...

I don't want Liz and Jack to get together, I love Will and Liz together. They belong to each other and Liz can't trust Jack. He's a pirate. And I also don't understand why you all dislike Will! I think he's the greatest person in whole PotC 1 and 2!!! He's great!

lovethemtigers
I won't explain it..we've already been over what's up with Will on several different threads already..it's as I said once before...I'll never understand what people see in Will and Orlando and there are a few of you who cannot relate to what we all see in Jack/johnny...everyone has their own tastes...that's why the world is so full of variety....

Okay..on topic...I hope we get to see some more sword fighting..I hope we get to see Will rescue his Dad and set him free...I hope we get to see Bootstaps without all the Barnacles on him...I hope we see Davy and Beckett meet their demise....I hope the rumors of Norrington being killed are false....I hope Jack still adds some comic relief...I'm looking forward to the great scenes between him and Barbossa...I'm looking forward to any scene involving Jack Sparrow...cuz I love him...I'm looking forward to seeing Sao Fang and how he fits into the story...and I'm dreading the end...cuz then our trilogy will be over and all we will have is its memory..but on the other hand I'm looking forward to it wrapping up so I can finally get on with life....LOL...outside of this KMC Forum and this crazy ride we call Pirates of The Caribbean..

and by the way...I think Orlando Bloom is just boring - he's not my type, that's all...and I agree with the critics...his performance was flat and non-emotional and he just pales in comparison when placed next to the more dominant and charismatic Johnny Depp...and that's it in a nutshell...you asked, so I'm just laying it out there....Will and Liz do not belong together....and by the way, Liz is just like Jack..she's a Pirate and she's willing to act on selfish impulse....something Will doesn't do..and guess what...Will becomes more of a "true" Pirate than Jack is...in AWE...Jack's a Pirate...but he's a movie version of a Pirate...he's a good man who tries so hard to be bad...but he's really not, so that's what is so hard for Jack..he was forced into Piracy by Beckett and the EITC...he really has no choice..he's on the run...Beckett branded him a Pirate so he had no choice but to become a Pirate...cuz anytime someone like Norrie or Gov. Swann see his brand...then they must kill him for his "crimes"....as norrie said "i make it my duty to kill any man that bears the Pirate Brand or sails under a Pirate Flag"....

lovethemtigers
So in actually it's really kind of sad that Jack talks so much about Freedom..and what Freedom is...Freedom for Jack was the Black Pearl because as long as he was on the Black Pearl..he could escape being caught by Beckett and his men..the only Place he was safe (besides Tortuga at times)....and then ironically, the Black Pearl becomes the one place where he is no longer safe...so that's why Jack finally gives into his destiny..he's not safe on land, he's not safe on the Pearl and he's not safe at sea...Poor Jack sad He's such a tragic hero....

Ericadawn
Well, at least we get a hug, Surreal wink

Yes, we must have the dog and Monkey Jack meet!

I think it would kind of obvious that they get the Pearl back and Will gets his father back since it's...DISNEY.

However, have you ever read The Monkey's Paw? Sometimes, you're sorry once you get what you really wanted...

Also, Will is a pirate as well...as Elizabeth has known since CotBP, it's just the rest of the audience that's finally catching up to what he really is...

Not that I'm bashing Will, if anything, EVERYONE in AWE betrays someone!

I can't wait to see James betray the EITC and I can't wait to hear about Beckett's "advances."

Although I'm not so excited about the ending because despite everything, the pirates eventually lose. There will always be another Beckett to reign in pirates, not just Jack, but Liz, Will, Gibbs, none of them have freedom anymore. Even without the pirate brand...are you familiar with Lord of the Rings? Eventually, the elves would hear the call of the sea and lose their love of the land, the sea would always be calling to them, to come sail it. None of our characters could ever successfully stay on land, they all love the sea too much.

Surreal_44
Yes, James betraying the EITC will be great.

big grin Definitely something to look forward to in the film.

Mistypirate
Norrie will be on Jack's side I can see it happening. wink

PirateDiva
Norrie is a good man at heart....deep down inside he'll realize that he is serving a monster and i can totally see Norrington being the Key to Jack getting the heart of Davy Jones or something! big grin Norrington will be a Hero in that aspect!!! big grin

Mistypirate
Piratediva I don't want Jack to get the heart of DJ sad

PirateDiva
Noooo I know that!! But im sure Jack will be after the Heart for some reason but Will will intervene and stab it!!! LOL...i just meant like Jack's side...the Pirate Side! big grin

Mistypirate
Yes I'm pretty sure that will happen. That would be so nice of Will big grin

PirateDiva
Yes that would be very nice!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
I want to see how Davy would react on seeing Calypso/Tia again.

PirateDiva
I want to see how Davy will react to seeing JACK again!!!!!! lol....then he'll really be like "Man, This Pirate Never Dies!!!" lol

Chiki Mina
I want to see Jack to take of his clothes along with Lizzie while both singing:

Jack: It's getting hot in here! So take off yer clothes!

Lizzie: I'am getting so hot, I'm gonna take my clothes off!

PirateDiva
LMAO LMAO laughing laughing

Oh I Missed ur pervie Humor....always cracks me up!!! Lmao!

Chiki Mina
big grin

I missed being in here and making you laugh wink

PirateDiva
BTW Mina I Think it's time for one of ur Fabulous RP's!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

Chiki Mina
^OMG You're right!!!!

I'm free today!!!

And your B-day is this sunday!!!

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!!! YeYa! *gets up and starts dancing* big grin

Chiki Mina
RP RP RP RP RP RP stick out tongue

PirateDiva
RP RP RP RP RP big grin

Did u know that RP backwards is PR for Puerto Rico eek!

laughing

Chiki Mina
LMAO^^

loooooool

I'm a little rusty now. I started writing then I thought it needed to be better stick out tongue

PirateDiva
I believe in you! U can do it! yes thumb up

Chiki Mina
YES!! Good Lord...give me power to write pervi RPs lool

PirateDiva
PERVIE RP's....even better, they are about Liz and Jack right? or about me and Johnny!!!??...lolbig grin

Chiki Mina
^^ THe continuation of my last RP lol

THen i have to make a seppearte one for your b-day.

PirateDiva
Awwwwwww ur so sweet! big grin

Chiki Mina
*giggles*

Back to work big grin

lovethemtigers
i'm looking forward to more teasing and stuff between Jack and Elizabeth...

you know what...i'm a romantic at heart...and my favorite movies are romances...so that's why I like the Jack/Elizabeth story...I really could care less about the special affects....

othe than DMC and COTBP my favorite movies have been..The Notebook....While You Were Sleeping...That Thing You Do...Gone With The Wind...The Sound of Music....

Hambah
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
i'm looking forward to more teasing and stuff between Jack and Elizabeth...

you know what...i'm a romantic at heart...and my favorite movies are romances...so that's why I like the Jack/Elizabeth story...I really could care less about the special affects....

othe than DMC and COTBP my favorite movies have been..The Notebook....While You Were Sleeping...That Thing You Do...Gone With The Wind...The Sound of Music....

omg i love That Thing You Do!!! omg! there aren't many people my age who have seen it, or love that 60's classic rock music like i do, and i LOVE that movie.
& i love the notebook, while you were sleeping, gone with the wind, & the sound of music, too =]

willofthewisp
Ah, I guess I'm a romantic of sorts at heart, but more the old time definition: where romance included all kinds of adventure. I love the overall pace, feel, and emotions that get stirred watching POTC. It's just good all around.

lovethemtigers
yeah I agree..but I hate it when some say POTC is all about the adventure and special effects...that's not what attracted me to this trilogy..it was a sexy pirate and the romance that blossomed in DMC...otherwise, it would just be another movie on my shelf long forgotten..instead of still occupying my every waking thought some 6 months later....

lovethemtigers
i peaked in over at the KTTC forum...and I just get aggravated when I go over there...becasue some of those that post want Jack to be bad/evil in AWE and I just don't get it....I don't think T and T would make Jack be evil and bad...and end that way...he might be a little dishearted after all he's been through (the kiss, the kracken and shooting his good side)...but the thing that makes Jack so endearing to fans of POTC is the fact that he is charming, mischevious...but has a good heart in the end.....he is a good man....

Djinn
he definitely is. a pirate, and a good man : )

Pirates-Orlie
I hope we get to know Jack better (history and stuff) and I hope Will gets much darker! And I really want to know what mark Jack left on Beckett! wink

tee_pirategirl
Agreed! And BTW I LOVE the sound of music and I LOVE the notebook (the part where they dance without a song? LOL come on it was sweet!)

and gone with the wind! OMG but I guess what makes me love POTC more is that the romance is ever so smartly blended in just the right amount of adventure and action!!! And as T&T said:

"the romance genre goes to ambition the battle in the field, to encourage the high moment, to love the ideal object." Anothony Hopkins

I hope I quoted him right but I love what he says because POTC is really a romance it's the romance that makes the characters do what they do in the course of the 1 and 2 movie. Romance is needed!!!!

Pirates-Orlie I love ur siggy and I'm not even an Orlie fan but that's just so cute.

now getting to what I want for AWE. Oh let me think....(other than JE moments and stuff which everyone mentioned)..oh..lets see! Santa..oh santa I want:

Really? i just want jusdice for all of the characters! Especially for Jack ..I just want him to be fufilled and for the legend to live on..for him to be as funny,witty,cunning,stuning,chraming,brilliant and did I mention SEXY pirate that he has been.

But I want the rest of the characters to be happy to.

For lizzie to be happy and make the right choice whatever that is.

And I honestly don't want Will to be captain of the FD! I'm sory I really don't. He deserves to have some thing...even though he will most likely be the next captain of the FD and I'm ok with it (happy on some level) but if I had my say hw would have a happier ending.

And I want lots of witty and memorable lines and scenes that will have us laughing or gasping every time we watch but most of all...

I REALLy want an AWEsome movie with great plot points and a great story that will have me HAPPY at the end and NOT leaving the theatre feeling like I've been cheated or that there's something missing. I want to feel like "WOW! this was the best movie ever."

Pirates-Orlie
Yes agreed!!

I actually can't imagine Will being captain of the Black Pearl... He's too good for that.

And thank you, yeah I know, Orlie is so cute at my siggy... love

Ericadawn
I wish Norrington wouldn't die.

tee_pirategirl
yeah! I LOVE him. I actually like him more than Will. Don't get me wrong I like will too (I'm not gonna even mention that Jack's my fave but I mean second place) but in DMC Norri's...over the top! My fave line of his "By YOUR leave Mr.Turner" *Sigh*

Pirates-Orlie I don't now if what you were saying about Will not being the captain of Black Pearl was in refrence to my post cause I actually meant the Flying Dutchman but yeah..I can't imagine him being the captain of the Black Pearl either..he needs a more honorable post.

PirateDiva
Like i said b4 i hope Jack and Liz have more intense moments together...and at least another Hot passionate Kiss....oh yes!!! eek!

Pirates-Orlie
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
yeah! I LOVE him. I actually like him more than Will. Don't get me wrong I like will too (I'm not gonna even mention that Jack's my fave but I mean second place) but in DMC Norri's...over the top! My fave line of his "By YOUR leave Mr.Turner" *Sigh*

Pirates-Orlie I don't now if what you were saying about Will not being the captain of Black Pearl was in refrence to my post cause I actually meant the Flying Dutchman but yeah..I can't imagine him being the captain of the Black Pearl either..he needs a more honorable post.

Oops yes I meant to say Flying Dutchman too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.