Batman vs Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
They fight in the forest. Batman gets his regular equipments.

Who wins ?

Brian Oswald
um...? Havok. easily. The forest is all Batman has going for him but that wont save him from an omni blast

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
um...? Havok. easily. The forest is all Batman has going for him but that wont save him from an omni blast

grey fox

draxx_tOfU

xmarksthespot
How fitting. The threadstarter's username is kaboom.

Bentley

bigbran
Batkick.
Batman batkicks all the trees at Havok, and he either KOs him, or he dazes him. Then he batkicks him out of existence.
It's like the OE, but on a larger scale.

Superguy
laughing
Somehow... I THINK... that Batman loses... now how did I work that one out?

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
They fight in the forest. Batman gets his regular equipments.

Who wins ?

Alex

LordFear
Havok turns Bruce's body in a cadaver for medical science research conducted by the Wayne Institute of research

Symmetric Chaos
Batman shifty

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Batman shifty

He got to you too? roll eyes (sarcastic) I should have known.

Validus
Not sure what the hell Havok can do to Batman.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/JLAClassified036_08.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CasanoVa
He got to you too? roll eyes (sarcastic) I should have known.

Well I was thinking of this Havok stick out tongue:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/Anime_girl66/havok1.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Not sure what the hell Havok can do to Batman.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/JLAClassified036_08.jpg

Thats a great line laughing out loud

LordFear
Oh gimme a break already. Please by that scan. People will start posting Batman vs SPectre or LT why don't you "Rules don't apply" what load of shit

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LordFear
Oh gimme a break already. Please by that scan. People will start posting Batman vs SPectre or LT why don't you "Rules don't apply" what load of shit

That reminds me . . .

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/batkick.jpg

Validus
I guess this would be a bad time to post those scans of Batman beating Gorilla Grodd, Amazo, Solomon Grundy and Hulk huh? sad

LordFear
I guess this would be a bad time to post those scans of Batman beating Gorilla Grodd, Amazo, Solomon Grundy and Hulk huh? sad

If you think that Hulk battle was believable, dream on

Entity

I just wanna see Bruce try to Batkick an omni blast the way he did Spectre! roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordFear
oh and he gets bested by Cap. So he can take down these guys but has a real issue with Captain America. WOW real depiction of character's consistency in accordance with his abilities

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
I just wanna see Bruce try to Batkick an omni blast the way he did Spectre! roll eyes (sarcastic)

A Batkick can be in several places at once actually (see Batman #365)

Validus
He won't have to Batkick it. Havok could blast him in the chest and he wouldn't feel a thing. smile

Entity
Should the Spiderman vs Firelord rule just be renamed the Batman rule? stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Should the Spiderman vs Firelord rule just be renamed the Batman rule? stick out tongue

no

SMvSL was PIS. Batman's feats are all legit.

CasanoVa
I think we should rename this thread:

"How long does it take Batman to beat Havok?"

All in favour? smile

Validus
oh and he gets bested by Cap. So he can take down these guys but has a real issue with Captain America. WOW real depiction of character's consistency in accordance with his abilities
He wasn't bested by Cap. He said it was possible to be bested by Cap but then again, it's also possible to win the lottery. Probably won't happen though. smile

Symmetric Chaos
I think we should rename this thread:

"How long does it take Batman to beat Havok?"

All in favour? smile

I'm in favor.

I'd say 25 seconds.

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm in favor.

I'd say 25 seconds.

Depends, is Bruce napping during the first 22 seconds?

Validus
Yeah, you're talking about a guy who dodged a speedblitz from The Flash so he obviously moves pretty fast.

Symmetric Chaos

erm I was assuming this was Bruce without any gear otherwise it would be spite.

With his standard gear Batman would kill Havok before the battle started.

LordFear
He wasn't bested by Cap. He said it was possible to be bested by Cap but then again, it's also possible to win the lottery. Probably won't happen though. smile

He said if the battle endured, he would be beaten. I mean this is Bruce's thoughts already. What else can be said?

Juntai
I guess this would be a bad time to post those scans of Batman beating Gorilla Grodd, Amazo, Solomon Grundy and Hulk huh? sad And Metallo in S/B, and fighting Mongul during Crisis.

Validus
He said if the battle endured, he would be beaten. I mean this is Bruce's thoughts already. What else can be said?
That he clearly underestimates himself. Bruce has low self esteem at times.

Juntai
He said if the battle endured, he would be beaten. I mean this is Bruce's thoughts already. What else can be said? Really?

Juntai
What about when they actually fought in DC/Marvel and Batman knocked him out?
Rather than that ambiguous showing?

Juntai
Btw, in the same JLA Avengers, Batman leveled Punisher and Taskmaster, and several others.

Entity
That he clearly underestimates himself. Bruce has low self esteem at times.

Well can you blame him? I mean he hasn't even challenged the Presents yet!

CasanoVa
Bruce always has been too modest for his own good, he didn't believe me when I told him he could easily kick Black Bolt's ass. Jeez, you know Black Bolt didn't start the hole "not talking" thing until Bruce was done with him?

shifty it was messy.

Symmetric Chaos
Well can you blame him? I mean he hasn't even challenged the Presents yet!

Yeah and after he does that he can fight the Presence.

embarrasment sorry

Juntai
Bruce always has been too modest for his own good, he didn't believe me when I told him he could easily kick Black Bolt's ass. Jeez, you know Black Bolt didn't start the hole "not talking" thing until Bruce was done with him?

shifty it was messy. laughing

Validus
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9497/aj0207ad5.th.jpg

Conceivable = Possible

Silent Master
According to the wirter(Kurt) that was Batman admitting Cap was more skilled.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Chuckg
Don't you think Batman should be able to defeat Captain America by using his leopard blow?

kurtbusiek
No, not particularly.

Chuckg
That really should be interpreted that Batman thinks he'd beat Cap, doesn't it, since Batman is the far more skilled fighter?

kurtbusiek
You can interpret it how you like, but my intent was that Batman was noting that Cap is the more skilled.

kdb

http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=39153878&start=0&tstart=0

It's from page 45

llagrok
Havok has pow pow powers.

Havok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.