Team Light vs Team Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rohangiga
Team Light vs Team Dark
Mace, Obi, Yoda vs Anakin, Dooku and Sidious

No Rules (no interference by clones though)

Team light with only yoda left standing though

Council#13
I'd say that Mace beats Sidious again, Yoda takes down Dooku, and Obi-Wan holds out against Anakin the whole time.

S_W_LeGenD
The Jedi can win.

kamikz
I'd say Sidious takes out Mace with the help of the force, Anakin and Obi fights a pretty decently long battle and Dooku stalls Yoda until Sidious is done with Mace, then he helps the sith to win.

Though that is only if the fight goes that way....

Faunus
Or Dooku WTFpwns Obi-Wan again and assists his teammates with their kills.

General Kenobl

Lightsnake
Mace and Yoda can definitely finish one of their opponents...Obi-wan vs. Anakin would be the worst matchup for Anakin and enough time for Mace to potentially finish dooku...

Tough match, honestly

General Kenobl
Great, the Kenobi vs. Dooku debate reincarnates again. Well time to use my Kenobi debating skillz to defend good ol' Obi-Wan....

darthsith19
Dooku takes out Kenobi, fast. Meanwhile, Anakin holds off Yoda. Then, Dooku joines him and togetehr they take down Yoda. By that time, Sidious has kileld Mace.

Dark Side wins.

General Kenobl
So much for reading darth. Why don't you go back and read what I wrote on this. Gosh....

Anakin is not going to last for 2 minutes on Yoda. How the hell will Dooku save him?

Right, except why the hell would Yoda go for Anakin and Mace for Sidious?

Huh, wrong. It's the Light Side that prevails.

Advent
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Great, the Kenobi vs. Dooku debate reincarnates again. Well time to use my Kenobi debating skillz to defend good ol' Obi-Wan....

Well, you'd better put those supposed "skillz" to better use. I was rolling on the floor laughing at that mess you typed up.

Lightsnake
As I said...this all depends on who fights who. If Mace or Yoda fight Anakin, he's out, but so's Obi-wan...Mace could take Dooku, so could Yoda...but Obi-wan's done there, unless he fights Anakin, whom he could hold off...

General Kenobl
1.) Rolling on the floor laughing => ROFL roll eyes (sarcastic)

2.) I never said I was good at debating for Kenobi, others said so.

3.) You find a problem with it? Then argue, I'll fight back. I'm not going to fvcking accept that Dooku WTFpwns Kenobi's ass. That's stupidity...

Advent
1. Oh, another obvious clue pointed out by Detective Dip. I'm sorry if I didn't feel like typing the acronym, I started realizing that it lessens the value of such when you want to insult someone's post.

2. Your post implied otherwise, you shouldn't always believe what other people say, seeing as half of the forum kisses ass.

3. Yes, I have a problem with it. Didn't I already suggest as much? And of course, I'm never the type not to respond to people who think they've proved something. I'll get to it later, though. Toodles.

General Kenobl
Good job freaking out Officer Obvious!

That's cool, think whatever you like, I don't give a shit.

Ok, w/e. Alaikum Salaam.

Advent

Gideon
My wife. :wub: stick out tongue

Advent
My slave :whip: love

kamikz
WAZZUUUUPPPP!

........................ Did I interrupt something?

darthsith19
Dooku pwnd Kenobi in the film quickly. There's no reason why he wouldn't do so again. Unless he toyed with him.

Dooku will take Kenobi out in under a minute, like he did in the film. Then he goes and saves Anakin. And whether or not Anakin could last two minutes or not against Yoda is debatable.

Fine. By this time Sidious has killed Yoda, and Dooiku has saved Anakin from Mace. You happy?

Rohangiga
yoda can kill sidious

Lightsnake
And Sidious can kill Yoda. They're equals

kamhal
This fight is extremely tough and depends on the first one winning the upper hand, what means the if some of the team kill a member of the other first, they get a huge advantage...

Nellis Munn
greivous and plo kill them all lol......

Rampant ox
Good match. I think the sith have this.
Sidious = Yoda
Dooku = Mace
Anakin > Obi-Wan
Therefore once Anakin beats Obi-Wan he can then help Dooku beat Mace and then they will all easily destroy Yoda. Of course this is only one of many scenarios.

General Kenobl

General Kenobl
Part II:

Wow Officer Obvious, why don't you go back and read and find out....

Wow, this is simply retarded. Kenobi engages Dooku with Soresu and pulls of an unsuspecting Force attack, what the hell will Tyrannus do about it? OMG, #3 |>(_)|_|_5 4 |=02{3 5#13|_}!!!!1111

WTF?

How? Kenobi catches him off-guard, like how Dooku caught Kenobi off guard with the Kick-Choke-Throw, Tyrannus will be helpless against it (unless #3 |>(_)|_|_5 4 |=02{3 5#13|_}!!!!1111 laughing out loud ) and thus be thrown several feet away.

Once Tyrannus faces the brunt of Kenobi's Force attacks, he will proceed to go all out on Obi-Wan. But why the fvck wouldn't Kenobi take advantage of a successful attack and engage Dooku's all out Makashi. The two duel and then Tyrannus finishes off with a successful combo attack (like Kick-Choke-Throw).

OMG, what a wonderful jab Advent, you should be given the Oscar for the Best Insult......gosh you are pathetic at times.....

I concur, when Dooku goes all out, it'll take about 15-20 seconds to kill Kenobi. But seeing how arrogant Dooku is and how intelligent Kenobi is, we have to add 20 to the time amount before Tyrannus went all out.

Except it isn't Random Number Out of My Ass!!!

Time interpretation of the duel:

The AOTC Duel between Tyrannus vs. Obi-Wan lasted 38 seconds. Now seeing that Kenobi will be more intelligent and more skilled, he will probably last for about 22 seconds longer (equalling a minute) before switching to Soresu.

He then duels with Dooku, and Dooku starts to realize that this clown can "possibly" defeat him (extra time again: 15 seconds).

Kenobi launches a successfull Force Push, knocking Dooku several feet away. Obi-Wan then rushes over and attacks Tyrannus. Dooku gets up and two duel a little bit more (extra time {from Force attack}: 15 seconds).

Tyrannus has had enough of Obi-Wan and finishes him off with a combo (extra time: 10 seconds).

So taking my total number, we'll get Kenobi's chances of survival anywhere from 100 seconds to 120 seconds, or 1 minute 40 seconds to 2 minutes.

Like in AOTC, Kenobi will almost get put on his ass by Dooku but then switches to Soresu when he gets desperate and needs to try to eliminate Tyrannus.

Yes, if Dooku went all out with the Force in the beginning of the duel, Kenobi will be gone within 15-20 seconds.

I provided my time reasoning.

General Kenobl
Anybody seen Advent??? I want to end this Obi-Wan/Dooku argument here and see whether I can prove to the forum that Kenobi cannot just get WTFpwned by Tyrannus or or whether my views will be proven wrong and that this contest is folly.

allfg
Advent like just posted...

General Kenobl
Oh no.... sad

Advent
Yeah, I've been absent from the forum for the past few days due to the fact that I have a life. Sorry. *rolls eyes* I'll respond to this shortly.

General Kenobl
Kk ok!

Gideon
No. Dooku can WTFpwn Obi-Wan. But due to his character flaws and arrogance, he probably won't right off the bat.

General Kenobl
Didn't I say that in my arguments above? If Dooku went all out with the Force, he probably could take out Kenobi in 15-30 seconds using some Force/lightsaber combo. However, taking his character and Obi-Wan's intelligence and skill, it'll be a lot longer than that.

Advent

LORDSIDIOUS01
Isn't Yoda the last Jedi until he meet Luke in TESB?

Advent
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Isn't Yoda the last Jedi until he meet Luke in TESB?

What?

No, Yoda's not the only Jedi around until Luke, if that's what you're asking. I mean, Ben Kenobi is in ANH; although, I really haven't a clue of what you're trying to ask.

And, I just caught a slight mistake in my post:

Originally posted by Advent
That would be that his tactics would be *compromised

Fixed.

General Kenobl
sry about the delay, i'll get to this. RL calls...

Advent
No problem, take your time, it's not as if this is Domino's. Plus, I won't be around to respond later today or tomorrow, either, anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.