Mandragon vs Excalibur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

bump

guy222
bump

Its the original squad

rougeredmage
captain britain is one of the strongest charcters in the marvel universe i would say that he must atleast be 10th... basically he is an english superman. oh and there is also phoenix on the team a master TP +TK so should be immune to her attacks. shadowcat has high resistant to TP. i am sorry but moon dragon is just not that strong

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
captain britain is one of the strongest charcters in the marvel universe i would say that he must atleast be 10th... basically he is an english superman. oh and there is also phoenix on the team a master TP +TK so should be immune to her attacks. shadowcat has high resistant to TP. i am sorry but moon dragon is just not that strong

Thanks for the post. Its Mandragon. smile

guy222
Thanks for the post. Its Mandragon. smile

bump

guy222
ok

rougeredmage
who the hell is man dragon never herd of them. i thought it said moondragon

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
who the hell is man dragon never herd of them. i thought it said moondragon

He's from England. He destroyed Earth 238

xmarksthespot
Using Otherworld technology. no expression He's just a relatively ordinary person who happened to luck into heading the Omniversal Tribune.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Using Otherworld technology. no expression He's just a relatively ordinary person who happened to luck into heading the Omniversal Tribune.

Mandragon destroyed it. Luck or not. How does he fare against Excalibur?

xmarksthespot
Mandragon destroyed it. Luck or not. How does he fare against Excalibur? If they're fighting either he'd be in one of the Omniverses' universes with them, or they'd be in Otherworld with him. Either way he gets beaten to a pulp.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If they're fighting either he'd be in one of the Omniverses' universes with them, or they'd be in Otherworld with him. Either way he gets beaten to a pulp.

The Ommiverse isn't that powerful. Isn't Roma part of Ommiworld?

Rutog98
Moondragon loses. Rachel's TP with the PF will counter Heather's enormous telepathic abilities (she once enslaved an entire planet's population). That done, Meggan, Brian, Kitty or Nightcrawler could finish her off physically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.