bruce banner vs peter parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
no hulk no spiderman

Tha C-Master
Shouldn't Peter know how to handle himself seeing his life? Unless I'm missing something.

inamilist
all things being equal, I'd say parker. Hes has had to use more fighting skills over the years than Banner. Even in high school he had to avoid the beats, I'm not sure if Banner was the same.

With prep I say banner though. He'd find some radioactive compound and throw it at peter or something.

NiņoAraņa
Peter *****slapps the good doctor...no competition...shifty

jinzin
parker easily, if you've ever seen some of his childhood fights against masses of neighborhood bullies, you'd see how touh this kid really is.. he just won't go down, banner doesn't have that same tenacity.. he'll lose horribly.

xmeat
parker 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Peter Parker in a curbstomp

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
no hulk no spiderman

Bruce Banner

beta ray bob
parker is younger, and takes p.e. class (excercise) bruce banner does not

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by guy222
Bruce Banner i'll give you a dollar if you stop posting for at least 3 months no expression

guy222

Sparkz
Now when you say no Hulk does that mean Banner can't use that meditation technique of his to gain the Hulks strength for a short time?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by guy222
Sarcasm. Banner is the Hulk. Spidey gets knocked out smile no sarcasim, i'll send you a dollar whereever you live.....

i'm pretty sure the OP meant it's only the human Bruce Banner, and the human Peter Parker, no powers, no nothing......

guy222

rougeredmage
Brian Braddock comes along and decided to join in the fight just to add someone else with names that start with the same letter. he kicks the ass of banner because he is a superior nucular physicit. while he beets it out of parker for been a bad flatmate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.