Ronan and Super Skull run the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The accuser and the skrull try to clear this:

1) Human Torch, Spiderman and Colossus.
2) Ironman (extremis) and Namor.
3) Hulk, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch (before House of M).
4) Magneto and Aquaman.
5) Blackbolt
6) Storm, Profesor X, Cyclops, Rogue and the Invisible Woman.
7) Apocalypse

Bentley
Maybe I should've typed Skrull correctly, that must explain the lack of replies.

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley

4) Magneto and Aquaman.
5) Blackbolt
7) Apocalypse

They stop at one

By Crom!
I love the relationship developing between these two characters it would be so cool if they actually become friends rather than just "respect" each other.

I loved the way Klrt kept winding Ronan up in A5 for fun.

smile

Bentley
Apparently the Guy222 consensus is that they stop at one. =(

Decay
i dont know enough about ronan to really get involved. man i hate that guy. i like nothing about him at all. i read his parts in annihilation, but i didnt want to, and i didnt enjoy it at all. with all his abilities the super skrull should get them up to 2 at least. he can fly and keep out of most of the fighters reaches, he can trap the torch in a forcefield so he burns up his oxygen and passes out, then a big ben grimm fist to cave in his skull.

colossus cant hurt him becuase he has reeds invunerability to melee attacks. and spiderman cant do alot other than try and suffocate him with his webbing, wo with ronan just keeping them busy while ss does the serious fighting they get past 1.

2 im not sure about, forcefield to the jugular? i think wanda has them beat in number 3. ss should be able to take the hulk though.

Priest
Im not sure if Ronan is immune to TP, if so, 4 or 6 can give them huge problems.

xmeat
stop at 3 if not 2

nimbus006
Originally posted by Decay
i dont know enough about ronan to really get involved. man i hate that guy. i like nothing about him at all. i read his parts in annihilation, but i didnt want to, and i didnt enjoy it at all. with all his abilities the super skrull should get them up to 2 at least. he can fly and keep out of most of the fighters reaches, he can trap the torch in a forcefield so he burns up his oxygen and passes out, then a big ben grimm fist to cave in his skull.

colossus cant hurt him becuase he has reeds invunerability to melee attacks. and spiderman cant do alot other than try and suffocate him with his webbing, wo with ronan just keeping them busy while ss does the serious fighting they get past 1.

2 im not sure about, forcefield to the jugular? i think wanda has them beat in number 3. ss should be able to take the hulk though.

Wow that was harsh!

Ronan seems to get really underestimated on this forum. Rightfully so seeing as he doesn't have many showings to back it up. However, he is a power house not to be taken lightly. In Annihilation Super Skrull himself won't dare to cross because he knows Ronan would take him down. In this Gaunlet I personally think they would have trouble with 2 and 4, (especially 4) but eventually get passed the first 4. Blackbolt would probably be the end of their run if he is allowed to go all out. If not i think they MIGHT be able to clear the Gaunlet with enough rest in between matches. 5,6, and 7 will all pose tremendous threats to the duo.

juggernaut66666
ermIt might sound stupid but I think they can clear it if they can handle the telepaths.

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
ermIt might sound stupid but I think they can clear it if they can handle the telepaths.

I was thinking similarly, but I'm not sure if they can.

I mean, does the skrull have any telepathic resistance? Does Ronan?

Especially against a professor X level telepath?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer

Yeah the only problems are the telepaths.
Even Black Bolt is a non factor since Ronan has easily handled him before.

Edit:IIRC Ronan has some telepathy or he can just bfr them

nimbus006

It doesn't sound stupid at all. The telepaths are the toughest challenges for them. Cuz Aquaman has limited TP, Xavier, and even Apoc has some i think. But they definately have a chance.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nimbus006
It doesn't sound stupid at all. The telepaths are the toughest challenges for them. Cuz Aquaman has limited TP, Xavier, and even Apoc has some i think. But they definately have a chance.
What about BFR?
http://img137.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc82&image=13699_cell1.jpg

Soljer
What about BFR?
http://img137.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc82&image=13699_cell1.jpg

It would be an avenue to victory, certainly.

But it would probably be pretty hard to teleport someone away whilst getting mind-raped.

Redatom65
they clear it no expression

nimbus006
It would be an avenue to victory, certainly.

But it would probably be pretty hard to teleport someone away whilst getting mind-raped.

I was thinking the same thing, sort of.

Is Ronan fast enough to teleport Xavier away before he gets mind f**cked?

batdude123
Originally posted by Bentley

4) Magneto and Aquaman.
5) Blackbolt
7) Apocalypse

Btw, Magneto>Apocalypse.

Bentley
Apocalypse can double as a highlevel telepath himself, and Blackbolt didnt use his voice against Ronan.

It would certainly depend if they can fight the telepaths, but they only fight one on each time.

I'm assuming that Apocalypse the multiple-trick pony he is, can put the team in serious problems.

Priest
thumb up

rougeredmage
i think they will be able to get up to number 3.... skrull can take hulk on his own with the right tactics but not the combination of skilkls that number 3 has? scarlet witch will just muck things up and get them realy screwed

LordFear
I say they hit a brick wall at 5

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by LordFear
I say they hit a brick wall at 5
Nope.
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

Using Stasis Fields to totally immobilize Black Bolt and turn his own power against him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/13694_bbowne.jpg

nimbus006
Very nice scan.

juggernaut66666
Very nice scan.
Took it from here. smile
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,108627.0.html

nimbus006
Thats the craziest respect thread. It's amazing, i mean i had seen some of those scans, but most of them i didn't even know existed. Ronan is much more powerful than i thought. He has held his own against Surfer, owned Mar-vell, Blackbolt, Genis, The F4 , and Avengers.

His powers are even more ridiculous than i thought. He can create displacemnt/force fields at will, fire electro-magnetic pulse beams from his eyes, and teleport people wherever he wants. He is crazy strong and dutrable, and his Universal weapon can do almost anything.

The feat where he put Sue in a field and made her age until she turned into dust was awesome.

WhiteWitchKing

SS has hypnosis so he could control Xavier as well.

They should be able to clear this gauntlet. Black Bolt might give them trouble but two against one means they'll more likely pull a majority.

LORDSIDIOUS01
They don't get past Blackbolt.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
They don't get past Blackbolt.
Really??
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Using Stasis Fields to totally immobilize Black Bolt and turn his own power against him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/13694_bbowne.jpg

Bentley
I didnt see Blackbolt screaming there. Its a little PISy.

guy222
bumprav

nimbus006
Originally posted by guy222
bumprav

I cannot believe you had the duo losing at one when this thread was first made.

I hope your decision has changed.

4 and 6 are the biggest threats. Otherwise they clear it.

WhiteWitchKing
I was thinking the same thing, sort of.

Is Ronan fast enough to teleport Xavier away before he gets mind f**cked?

How does Xavier's telepathy work? Is he fast enough to mind rape SS and Ronan at the same time there is a force field around his brain crush it into puddling?

Team should clear this. If everybody is fighting with their heads, SS and Ronan would take out the telepaths first.

- Human Torch gets put into a bubble and crushed. His powers aren't doing much to SS and Ronan. Spiderman and Colossus get wasted by Ronan's universal weapon.

- Namor is the bigger threat. But SS fries Namor in a bubble while Ronan crushes IM. Even in Extremis, IM is no Ravenous.

- Hawkeye and SW are burnt to cinder. Ronan distracts Hulk while SS goes invisible mode and hypnotisis Hulk. Hulk calms down and reverts back to Banner. Team kills him.

4) Magneto and Aquaman.
- Might stop here if they don't fight at there best. Magneto might just take UW away. But i'm thinking the UW can manipulate magnetism aswell so it should be resistant to such attacks. SS blitz Aquaman with a spear shape force field while Ronan holds off Magneto. Double team ftw.

5) Blackbolt
- Like I said, team eventually takes BB out.

- SS crushes Professor X's skull leaving IW as the only other real threat. It comes down to SS's defense and IW's. As for offense attacks, Ronan and Skrull are far surperior.

7) Apocalypse
- Team. Ronan's UW weapon should put him down for good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.