War Hulk vs Hercules evolved beyond Godhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
Remember this is the hercules whp defeated the High Evolutionary a being who stalmated the Big G himself. This hercules had almost unlimitted strenght and immeasurable psionic powers. The High evolutionary use his most power psionic attack to destroy hercules and erase him from existance but it didn't work.
This hercules was so powerful that he just standing on the planet was destroying it.

NiņoAraņa
so you put him against a mediocre hulk? What the f**k?

DigiMark007
High Evo's power level varies wildly. I'm not sure how much credit I'd put into using him as a measuring stick.

Anyway, do we really need another War Hulk thread? And is this spite?...it's kinda hard to tell.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Anyway, do we really need another War Hulk thread?

I'll take this moment to gloat over my prediction in the Flavor-of-the-week-thread about a huge onslaught of War Hulk threads (pun intended) coming true.

big grin

Beta Ray Howard
HE had amped himself against a hungry Galactus. He's cool, but not that uber.

Anyway, Herc in that fight was top form, but War Hulk did the impossible by stopping Juggernaut's forward movement, and seemed to shrug off Creel like he was nothing. Herc would lose.

Priest
War Hulk is over-rated, he tripped up the Juggernaut to make him stop his forward momentum.
Herc for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.