M. Bison vs Alpha-151

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The green-tinted clone of Kasumi has drawn the attention of Shadowlaw, particulary its commander, M. Bison. The dreaded man in red wishes to capture Alpha-151 in order to study it, and further his experiments in genetic manipulation.

Bison sends Barlog and Vega after it. They both failed. Then he sent the Dolls after Alpha. All 12 of them failed.

"If you want something done right," Bison grumbled as he grabs his hat and cape, "you got to do it yourself."

Knowing that Alpha isn't a pushover, Bison has the power of the Psycho Drive to back him up (i.e., his CvSNK appearance with his Alpha 3 powers, including the Psycho Drive Crusher).

Bison finds Alpha in the ruins of the Tritower. Appearing to her, covered in his flames, Bison challenges her to a fight, which Alpha silently accepts.

Remulous
Bison, with the Psycho Drive he is eternal, even with out it he is still gonna take this. Wait...here it comes...

Superboy Prime
M. Bison. Alpha-152 has tons of potential, but she really hasn't done anything feat wise to back the hype.

Surprised? No. I am not as biased as others may think.

Remulous
Oh trust me, some one is gonna come along and heat this thread up.

Just cause I said this, this thread will remain cold

StyleTime
Alpha-152 is lacking the feats unfortunately to take Bison like Superboy Prime said. Maybe she'll do something in DOA5.

TricksterPriest
Where's Cloud when you need him? This is the kind of thread he always heats up.

Remulous
I think he knows that Alpha 152 may not win.

TricksterPriest
He claimed Hayabusa could beat God Rugal, and he thinks Tengu is stronger than Geese and possibly equal to Orochi. Don't hold your breathe. laughing

Sado22
"Bison sends Barlog and Vega after it."
hmmm.....kinda gives off a wrong impression here. looks like Bison is after something else OTHER than fighting.

anyway, don't know much about "broken or alive" so I'd say Bison. I could be wrong though.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Sado22
*call out cRoudO*
Time to run for cover ladies...

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
Hey you guys, don't go startin trouble.

Cloud_VII
M. Bison has a lot of feats going for him whereas ALPHA-152 has...none, and that's why you shouldn't use ALPHA-152 in a topic. That's also considering the fact ALPHA-152 has shown no sign of weakness...

TricksterPriest
See? Despite admitting it has no feats, he still believes Alpha has a fighting chance.

Tha C-Master
Fanboys...

Remulous
Fanboy is such a harsh word.

TricksterPriest
Do you have a better one for someone who thinks Hayabusa can beat G. Rugal? Or thinks that Tengu is 'god-like' ? laughing If the shoe fits...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cloud_VII
*cough* says you 3.

I might as well call you a couple of fanboys for thinking..um...Bison stands a chance in this fight when ALPHA-152 has shown NO signs of weakness...

Now let's look at this and think hard about it

Did I say anywhere that ALPHA-152 is winning the match? Tell me if I have. Oh, and arguing that M. Bison would win since ALPHA-152 doesn't have any feats is pretty much like saying ALPHA-152 would win since ALPHA-152 has shown no signs of weakness.

And for the record, ALHPA-152 has actually done a few things. She has blocked a sword with her hand, moved at blazing speeds, and destroyed the lab she was created in after hatching from her cell.

Remulous
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
*cough* says you 3.

Who 3? Not me I hope. If you've been reading my post you'll see I've been trying to avoid calling you anything or starting anything other than a sensible debate.

Breathe Easy...

Cloud_VII
My fault, and I take back what I said about you being a Capcom fanboy.

Remulous
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
My fault, and I take back what I said about you being a Capcom fanboy. No prob.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Remulous
Fanboy is such a harsh word. It's sooo beautiful. It depends on the situation too... sometimes it's not a big deal, and sometimes it's derogatory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.