What if : The Other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Anyone picked this up ?

I heard it's pretty good.

"V"
I did, I thought it sucked.

grey fox
I heard he brought Gwen back to life

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by grey fox
I heard he brought Gwen back to life

Nope. He "replicates himself." Whatever that means.

namhaY (<)
I wonder if i can reply yet ?

Entity
Originally posted by namhaY (&ltwink
I wonder if i can reply yet ? NO

JK stick out tongue

marvelprince
I picked it up. It was ok but I was expecting more. I;'ll give a brief summary of the story I remember

In this what if instead of choosing to return to live while in the cocoon Peter misinterprets what the spider is telling him and instead kills it effectively trapping himself (he thought that the spider was telling him that if he returned he would be a monster and he didn't want that so he broke the spiders neck). This stopped his regeneration so he kinda just stayed in the cocoon. Venom, Mac Gargan, is in jail ranting about how he's more powerful than ever and will escape when the symbiote senses Peter and abandons Gargan. The symbiote rushes to Peter and after a very long tim successful bonds with his "corpse" and reanimates him. Revived Peter makes his way to Stark Tower to find Mary Jane who rejects his offer to join him, saying that he's not the same Peter as Peter would not have embraced the symbiote. The Avengers rush into to save MJ, and after a brief scuffle (where Peter uses his stingers to stab Luke) he decides to leave. Instead he heads to Gwen's grave in an attempt to revive her and thats where it ends.

More an emotional story than anything. The theme of first loves is used alot. I enjoyed it but if you where looking for action then this may not be your cup of tea

H. S. 6
Meh, I thought it was trying to be a tad overly-dramatic, and it wound up seeming a bit much.

Jade Lightning
About the scuffle, does he fight all of them at once, and if so, how does he fight them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.