Empire of the Sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I haven't seen this film, but I've heard good things and I really want to.

Is it a good film?

Opinions?

smokin'

rockycairns
yes its a very good film Christian Bale and John Malkovich deliver brilliant performances

Myth
Its weird watching that movie now that Bale is famous and seeing him as a little kid (even weirder than seeing him in Newsies).

jaden101
the book is better...

wuTa
I heard it was good, I never seen it though, I can't find it at any video stores, and I don't have netflix.

Originally posted by Myth
Its weird watching that movie now that Bale is famous and seeing him as a little kid (even weirder than seeing him in Newsies).

I'm just curious. did you watch Newsies before he was famous?

Dusty
Originally posted by wuTa
I heard it was good, I never seen it though, I can't find it at any video stores, and I don't have netflix.

I didn't. laughing out loud

Fun movie, though.

SnakeEyes
Any further opinions?

wuTa
Pretty good movie, and it was wierd watching Bale before he became famous. The movie had some moements were you just can't help but laugh, plus you'd be suprised on how many famous actors are in that movie that weren't well known at the time.

Myth
Originally posted by wuTa

Yeah, I remember having to watch it in elementary school (early 90s) and I didn't actually know who he was until about 4-5 years ago.

wuTa
The only thing I remember watching in elementary school was The Christmas story(every year) and The little Mermaid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.