MWuhahahahhaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Dalek
I know where Raz lives.

ladygrim
no expression

ToMacco
Originally posted by Black Dalek
I know where Raz lives.

Good. . . . confused

Eclipso
I know where Raz lives.

Wow, you just creeped out the whole OTF in one post. What the f**k?

Barker
Masturbation.
srug

ToMacco
Originally posted by Barker
srug

Careful where you stick that bananna

Smiter
Barker has a chargers banana on his avy and colts + bears on the sig. NOT A TRUE FAN

Barker
Originally posted by Smiter
Barker has a chargers banana on his avy and colts + bears on the sig. NOT A TRUE FAN
Chargers out of playoffs = Colts fan + Ghey picture of Bears.

Smiter = Dipshit.

Mywi

Strangelove
Originally posted by Eclipso
Wow, you just creeped out the whole OTF in one post. What the f**k? Not really, he's just a moron

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Strangelove
Not really, he's just a moron

Wrong. I am a brilliant boy who was able to dodge both ban and warning for months and being a n00b. Infact, I am lvl 69 n00b, which means, I surpass any n00b in KMC so far. I am comparable to Darth Sidious.

Röland
I just wondered if that thing in your ava is a gay version of HAL 9000 from 2001? confused

Black Dalek

Röland
THAT IS A DALEK! WE SHALL EX-TER-MIN-ATE YOUR POORLY INFORMED MIND!

Ok so it IS a gay version of HAL 9000, that's all I needed to know.

Black Dalek

Röland
Daleks came out before HAL 9000 did. WAYYYYYYYY before.

What are they from? Bradbury stories?

Black Dalek

Röland
Doctor Who, they first appeared in 21 December 1963.

I see.

HAL would still pwn them. haermm

Black Dalek

spidey-dude
I know where Raz lives. go visit him

Black Dalek
Originally posted by spidey-dude
go visit him

He lives for away haermm

Strangelove
Wrong. I am a brilliant boy who was able to dodge both ban and warning for months and being a n00b. Infact, I am lvl 69 n00b, which means, I surpass any n00b in KMC so far. I am comparable to Darth Sidious. If the mods wanted to ban you, they would. You're not that smart yawn

Black Dalek
If the mods wanted to ban you, they would. You're not that smart yawn

They can't, that'd be abuse of their powers haermm

spidey-dude
He lives for away haermm to bad then pal sad

Strangelove
They can't, that'd be abuse of their powers haermm Excuse me. By 'wanted' I mean if they had a reason to ban you, they would, and nothing you could do would stop them.

Ass

Black Dalek
Excuse me. By 'wanted' I mean if they had a reason to ban you, they would, and nothing you could do would stop them.

Ass

However using my charisma, my intellgence, and my dexterity, they have noting on me. I'm clean.

Strangelove
However using my charisma, my intellgence, and my dexterity, they have noting on me. I'm clean. You keep telling yourself that

Black Dalek
You keep telling yourself that

However using my charisma, my intellgence, and my dexterity, they have noting on me. I'm clean.

Council#13
Wrong. I am a brilliant boy who was able to dodge both ban and warning for months and being a n00b. Infact, I am lvl 69 n00b, which means, I surpass any n00b in KMC so far. I am comparable to Darth Sidious.

What the f**k? Let the jury of mods see this post, especially the part about dodging warnings and bans!

Kongu Dude
I know where Raz lives.
Me too, on the earth. 313

Legendary Thor
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Me too, on the earth. 313 Andi ts not a very cold place too

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
Andi ts not a very cold place too
How come?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.